Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#893993 Apr 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol et al, while always a racist liar has become an antagonistic, snide and snotty bioch since Obama put the smackdown on Mitt.
Awww, did someone's feelings get hurt?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#893994 Apr 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Hey clueless fk, Carol was talking about the president, not TV & radio people, or worse yet, frikkin actors. A moron like you does not have the ability to put things in context.
Carol is correct and not a hypocrite, but you sure are an airhead and it's no wonder you make a good Obama voter.
Comparing Clinton to TV actors on the right demonstrates what a moron you are.
Nutjob!
Baawwwaaahhh!!!!!
<quoted text>
Same stupid sock, eh Waxturd??

Larry Craig was a Repugnant Senator. A very gay one.

David Vitter is a Repugnant Senator. A very sick one, wearing diapers and visiting prostitutes.

John Ensign was a Repugnant Senator. A very hypocritical one. Having an affair with a woman staffer, then trying to buy his way out of it.

Mark Foley was a Repugnant Congressman. One who preyed on young Congressional pages - all males.

You're such a fool, they're all Repugnant politicians who abused their office and performed disgusting sexual behaviors.

Figures you'd come up with such a stupid argument. Looks like you need some of your other socks to make a compelling argument, not the stupid one you just offered.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Time for you to go. You spend your entire life on this thread with your various socks. Go take the wheelchair outside and get some fresh air, you old fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#893995 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, how cute. Sonic thinks if he insults as Nuk that it has some special power.
Your time away hasn't made you any smarter, Jason.]]

Time for you to leave again, loser!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#893996 Apr 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I agreed with his actions.
I said what two consenting adults do on their own time in none of your business.
Whatever dummy, now go take out the garbage. It smells over there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#893998 Apr 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacqueline Kennedy was a smoker. Was she dumb?
Yes. Anyone who smokes is dumb, period.

At your age, you should know better. You're in your 60's and still smoke?? You likely have COPD already, based on your smoking, weight, lack of exercise and total devotion to Topix.

And you have diabetes to boot??

Do you have any idea what sort of risk diabetics who smoke place themselves in??

You like to come here and offer 'lessons'. Here's one for you, smokey;

""Smoking is a health hazard for anyone, but for people with diabetes or a high risk of developing the disease, lighting up can contribute to serious health complications.

Researchers have long known that diabetes patients who smoke have higher blood sugar levels, making their disease more difficult to control and putting them at greater danger of developing complications such as blindness, nerve damage, kidney failure and heart problems. Now a new study offers the most definitive evidence why: the nicotine in cigarettes.

Xiao-Chuan Liu, a professor of chemistry at the California State Polytechnic University, presented results from his study of blood samples from smokers at the American Chemical Society national meeting and exposition. He found that nicotine, when added to human blood samples, raised levels of hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) by as much as 34%. Liu expects a similar effect occurs with diabetic smokers, whom he hopes to test in a follow up study.

Hemoglobin A1c a combination of hemoglobin (which ferries oxygen) and glucose is a standard indicator of blood sugar content in the body.

Doctors always knew smoking can make diabetes worse, but, Liu says,now we know why. Its the nicotine. This study also implies that if you are a smoker, and not diabetic, that your chances of developing diabetes is higher.

The higher A1c levels rise in the blood, he says, the more likely it is that other protein complexes, which build up in various tissues of the body, from the eyes, heart and blood vessels, can form, leading to blockages in circulation and other complications.

But perhaps more importantly, the results also suggest that nicotine replacement products such as patches and nicotine-containing electronic cigarettes, arent a safe option for diabetes patients either. Because they still contain nicotine, these products are just as likely to boost A1c levels as cigarettes are.In order to minimize your chances of developing diabetes or diabetic complications, you need to quit smoking, says Liu. Even it means going cold turkey.""

Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2011/03/27/why-smo...

Even Grampy quit smoking.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#893999 Apr 27, 2013
Why do you post propaganda, moron? Never a source...

Bush warned, your side said no problem.

Idiot.

Watch the Democrats, moron.

You are an idiot.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2005, Repugnants controlled the House, Senate, and Presidency. If Bush wanted something, he would have gotten it from a Repugnant Congress!! DUH!!
To say it's not Bush's fault, as Chief Repugnant in Charge, is as stupid as so many of the claims you make in his defense.
Here's the truth about Bush and housing;
""As early as February 2002, Bush said at a conference on retirement savings,I want America to be an ownership society, a society where a life of work becomes a retirement of independence. Even as Texas governor, he told senior citizens:Ownership in our society should not be an exclusive club.... Everyone should be a part owner in the American dream.
----------
Bush ignored the housing bubble and let it grow.
Your lies to the contrary are just that, lies, filthy ones.
Much like your lies concerning the Iraq War.
You fault people who were lied to for voting based on a pack of lies presented by Bush and Cheney.
You're really sick.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894000 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, Sonic thinks he owns the boards.
Waxman

United States

#894001 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>We really have Sherlock Homes here LOL
Hegetsgiddywhenheputshisshoeso ntherightfootsaywhat? LOL
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#894002 Apr 27, 2013
Republicans warned Democrats about the Housing Crisis.

Listen to Maxine Waters & the creep Meeks!

Bawwwaaahhh!!!

Democrats cover up Housing Crisis.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894003 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Same stupid sock, eh Waxturd??
Larry Craig was a Repugnant Senator. A very gay one.
David Vitter is a Repugnant Senator. A very sick one, wearing diapers and visiting prostitutes.
John Ensign was a Repugnant Senator. A very hypocritical one. Having an affair with a woman staffer, then trying to buy his way out of it.
Mark Foley was a Repugnant Congressman. One who preyed on young Congressional pages - all males.
You're such a fool, they're all Repugnant politicians who abused their office and performed disgusting sexual behaviors.
Figures you'd come up with such a stupid argument. Looks like you need some of your other socks to make a compelling argument, not the stupid one you just offered.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Time for you to go. You spend your entire life on this thread with your various socks. Go take the wheelchair outside and get some fresh air, you old fool.
When you can't defend a comment just throw up a smoke screen and hope it works- appears to be your game plan here.

Location hidden

#894005 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, did someone's feelings get hurt?
You're the one who lost the election.

We understand that your feelings are hurt, Jason. That's why you so cowardly stayed away from this site for almost 6 months!!

You're such an emotional little pixie!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#894006 Apr 27, 2013
Nutcase:
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#894007 Apr 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever dummy, now go take out the garbage. It smells over there.
WFSB displaying air pollution warnings, based on the stench coming from Windsor, Ct. Seems Waxturd's trailer is the source.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#894008 Apr 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
It is over for Not Surprized. Not Surprized is toast.
Only 17 days until we celebrate and the USA ends this experiment in Not being Surprized.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

#894009 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't sound very bright. Skipped reading your post and its childish name calling
Yet you responded to it!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're not a very good liar, Jason.

Pay attention to Carol (Aunt Betty). She's the Topix pro at lying!!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#894010 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2005, Repugnants controlled the House, Senate, and Presidency. If Bush wanted something, he would have gotten it from a Repugnant Congress!! DUH!!
To say it's not Bush's fault, as Chief Repugnant in Charge, is as stupid as so many of the claims you make in his defense.
Here's the truth about Bush and housing;
""As early as February 2002, Bush said at a conference on retirement savings,I want America to be an ownership society, a society where a life of work becomes a retirement of independence. Even as Texas governor, he told senior citizens:Ownership in our society should not be an exclusive club.... Everyone should be a part owner in the American dream.
----------
Bush ignored the housing bubble and let it grow.
Your lies to the contrary are just that, lies, filthy ones.
Much like your lies concerning the Iraq War.
You fault people who were lied to for voting based on a pack of lies presented by Bush and Cheney.
You're really sick.
Congress dropped the ball. Not Bush.

Not one Democrat sponsored the bill and most Democrats resisted any effort to rein in F&F.

Until you finally admit both, you're swimming in circles.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#894011 Apr 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
I, Not Surprized, log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spam the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to their post...running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection...
Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#894012 Apr 27, 2013
You can always count on the Liberal Media Courtesy of CBS News, Korean pop star Psy will be at the Press Party! Because nothing qualifies you as a member of the media/Hollywood/DC elite faster than being one-hit wonder who openly called for called for the death of American troops serving in Iraq, lets take the next logical step and invite Bill AyersRight!! My question will Obama bow to Psy?
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#894013 Apr 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Anyone like me, Not Surprized, can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection...
Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Waxman

United States

#894014 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, Sonic thinks he owns the boards.
The only thing you expose is what a moronic tool you are, weasel.

Hypocrite? That would be your middle name, Suzie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Chance! 3 min Harem 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 180,981
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 2 hr Imasport 142
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 48,599
Ferguson protests move to retail stores 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 4 hr 1-5-11-17 MISSING 15
My true thoughts about this song. 5 hr ThereSheGosWalkin 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance