Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
821,281 - 821,300 of 1,084,596 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Let's recap

dem think child sexual assault is awesome
Lily reads the national enquirer
Realtime starts drinking before 10:00am

What a great bunch of libturds we have here.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Four Coors Lights, so far__usually five or six by now but with company coming I've been cooking-grilling and so on.
Coors Light is the official water of NASCAR __healthier to drink than Red Bull and such or any so called soft drinks.
Get serious OK?
How many artery clogging Mountain Doo's has your lumpy azz drained today???
Usually 5 or 6 by now? Dude...you need help.

Mountain dew clogs arteries? What an idjit.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Unnamed source DESCRIBED as a democrat in a rethuglican blog...you guys really are desperate and dumb enough to buy anything...have you met dumb carol? You two could have been separated at birth.
Leo even this Democrat he/she recognizesí Class!í

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually 5 or 6 by now? Dude...you need help.
Mountain dew clogs arteries? What an idjit.
Using 1/4 of a 20 ox Mountain Dew pour in a little baking soda and 3 caps full of hydrogen peroxide. Shake well. Homemade glow stick.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

20 oz

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's your opinion, which is wrong, as usual. Going into the fifth year and job creation is barely keeping up with population growth. The economy is creeping along. High gas prices. High unemployment. Into the fifth year and we suffer the worst recovery since before WWII and you call it good. Good greif!!!
I don't know. With some help from the R's, maybe the recession could gather more steam.

But wouldn't any intelligent, informed, educated person expect the worst recession since WWII to have the worst recovery since WWII. Ad before you run screaming through the streets having your typical " OMG OMG OMG" fit, I am saying that recovery time usually matches the severity of the recession.

The worst recession should have the most difficult recovery.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo even this Democrat he/she recognizesí Class!í
The blog clearly said SHE, but you lack of linguistic competence shows up in the recognizes'(that cannot be possessive) and the Class (that is not a proper noun and is not warranted by Dumbya's prep school).

Didn't you just love the way Darth Cheney was there to support his puppy on his big day?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Using 1/4 of a 20 ox Mountain Dew pour in a little baking soda and 3 caps full of hydrogen peroxide. Shake well. Homemade glow stick.
I know what I'll be making tonight.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
I provided everything a person with even a modicum of intelligence would understand. You are a liar, a racists, a hypocrite and a BS artist. Thta is all the proof anyone with a brain needs.
Peace
KMA
Show me a racist post dumbassEed.

Show me a lie?

Come on, Eed or are you just defending those who post slurs...again.

GFY

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, you've never seen anyone buy $400 dollars worth of fireworks.
About 5 years ago, my neighbor & some of his friends spent well over that for a big 4th party.

Quit being such a dumbass Lou. I'm, tired of correcting your inane posts. They are almost as dumb as Eman & his twin Mr Eed.(That's really really dumb)

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion <---- Democrats control Congress
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion <------ Republicans Control House, filibuster all in Senate
2012 FY budget deficit $1.3 trillion
2013 est. deficit $1.1 trillion
I fixed it for you leadass Lou.
The 2009 budget was signed by George W Bush & included 3 1/2 months of Bush's presidency.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah right. Half my friends will be surprised to know that but I will tell them so they can laugh at you too.
Hey pal, you plastered your personal sht all over this thread__I saw a single black guy and about two hundred fat chicks lookin like Lulu on HeeHaw suckin down likker and lightin Marlboro Reds back to back. You put up your concert series and I took the time to look it over__what else ya got?
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The blog clearly said SHE, but you lack of linguistic competence shows up in the recognizes'(that cannot be possessive) and the Class (that is not a proper noun and is not warranted by Dumbya's prep school).
Didn't you just love the way Darth Cheney was there to support his puppy on his big day?
Your "...you lack of linguistic competence shows up..." has been reported to your fake superintendent of schools.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Love this! Enjoy:

"The George W. Bush Library will include:
- The hurricane Katrina room which is still under construction
- The Alberto Gonzales Room where you wonít be able to remember anything
- The Texas Air National Guard Room where you donít even have to show up
- The Walter Reed Hospital Room where they wonít let you in
- The Guantanamo Bay Room where they wonít let you out
- The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room which no one has been able to find
- The National Debt Room which is huge and has no ceiling
- The Tax Cut Room which is reserved for the wealthy
- The Economy Room which is in the toilet
- The Iraq War Room which, after you complete your first visit, they make you go back for a second, third, forth, and sometimes fifth visit.
- The Dick Cheney Room which is torture to walk through
- The Environmental Conservation Room which is still empty
- The Supreme Court Gift Shop where you can buy an election
- The Airport Menís Room where you can meet some of your favorite Republicans
- The Decider Room complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija board, dice, coins and straws
- Note Ė The library will feature an electron microscope to help you locate and view the Presidentís accomplishments."
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Love this! Enjoy:
"The George W. Bush Library will include:
- The hurricane Katrina room which is still under construction
- The Alberto Gonzales Room where you wonít be able to remember anything
- The Texas Air National Guard Room where you donít even have to show up
- The Walter Reed Hospital Room where they wonít let you in
- The Guantanamo Bay Room where they wonít let you out
- The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room which no one has been able to find
- The National Debt Room which is huge and has no ceiling
- The Tax Cut Room which is reserved for the wealthy
- The Economy Room which is in the toilet
- The Iraq War Room which, after you complete your first visit, they make you go back for a second, third, forth, and sometimes fifth visit.
- The Dick Cheney Room which is torture to walk through
- The Environmental Conservation Room which is still empty
- The Supreme Court Gift Shop where you can buy an election
- The Airport Menís Room where you can meet some of your favorite Republicans
- The Decider Room complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija board, dice, coins and straws
- Note Ė The library will feature an electron microscope to help you locate and view the Presidentís accomplishments."
You forgot to mention:
- The Leosanus Room where you get a chance to match the missing babydaddy with the illegitimate child, the fake teacher with the non-existant classroom, and the number of taxpayer dollars to the amount of welfare and foodstamps necessary to support the illegitimate chillins of babymama leosanus
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

new yawk wrote:
Ducati Time!... ;)
Have a Good Week-End All ...
Get "Chur Party Started!!!
Ah, riding is definitely Day Trippin', Yeah!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yeah, Yeah, I know - Off Topic! OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!!
Too Bloody Bad Bloke with No Jokin' Sense of Fun!
Yeah right, Ducati is a much better ride today than back in the "getchurpartystarted " era__great paint back then though.

Had a BSA and a Triumph Bonneville early on__and then skipped a few decades before falling in love at first sight with a Road King.

Today begins www.leesburgbikefest.com a real big event in a real tiny town. Nothing like Daytona or Sturgis but crazier__much crazier.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, modern day slavery! A concept too big for small minds, just like wealth redistribution! While the rest of the country went through a deep recession, the top 2% somehow made record profits. The only difference is the plantation owners expanded their territory. Other than that, people are working their fingers to the bone for crumbs! Meanwhile, the 2% gets paid to get paid. Receiving govt subsidies, all the while making record profits. Black folks still being mistreated, targeted, & discriminated apon. The middle class used as sacrificial lambs to support those govt subsidies. Don't blame me because you refuse to see things for what they really are. The only thing that will change things is an uprising for equality. There is no reason people work all their lives, only to be 1 tragedy, illness, or natural disaster away from being poor. People that have lived by the letter of the law, yet still suffer in sacrifice of those people who don't need it. Modern Day Slavery! Its not a concept, its reality!
The vast majority of people are slaves of their own failed devices. You sound like one of them.

I am not at all a successful person be it financially, spiritually or in interpersonal relationships. I have a lot to learn and I readily admit it.

The last thing in the that I wish to do is to blame successful people for my failures because, if I do that, I become a bigger failure than I am now.

Go play on your slippery slope.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

world

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
BLAH BLAH BLAH
You, if you do pay any taxes, are welcome and have the freedom to leave this country at ay time to avoid paying taxes & supporting this country.
You have the freedom to jump off of a cliff.

Can I offer you some suggested locations?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you buy an insurance policy and the amount you pay in is more than the benefits received, you are paying for someone else's care.
But you idiots aren't talking about that aspect. You idiots think that the BC is free when it is a benefit from a PURCHASED insurance policy.
The idea you don't get it proves what an uninformed, uneducated lowlife POS you really are.
When poe folks walk into a local Health Dept. and walk out w/free BC, please show me the insurance policy, jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-1-14 9 min Cass 5
Ask Amy 8-1-14 10 min Pippa 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 68,090
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 1 hr dirtbag1958 7
Is Anything on the Internet Real Anymore? 1 hr Melissa Melton 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Pay to Play 1,881
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Bellweather 175,243
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••