Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#893830 Apr 26, 2013
Can you even begin to imagine how many millions of farts Oprah Windfarts has blasted thru her poor couch over the years. What a maniac she, tortuing this poor couch with her steeming fecal syndrome. Take some of that little money you made and figure out how to build a fecal proof couch for your huge dripping sess pool ass.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#893833 Apr 26, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
Politico exposes the Pigford scam:
The New York Times’ A1, above-the-fold story — which involved Freedom of Information Act requests, interviews with former administration officials and database work — shows how political appointees in the Obama administration’s Justice and Agriculture Departments turned a potential government court victory into $1.3 billion settlement for Hispanic and female farmers — some of whom never even claimed discrimination in court. The story also detailed how the feds relied on a flawed payout system for black farmers that was ripe with fraud and revealed that career officials in the Agriculture Department had opposed the program.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/new-yor...
GLAD someone ELSE is ...
I put it on here months ago!
Death

Brussel, Belgium

#893834 Apr 26, 2013
Oh... I'm sorry... you DO see how this is gonna go, don't y'all? 96 bottles of beer on the wall...

Remember: the best southerner is a dead southerner... even the fetuses...

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#893835 Apr 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are Poor, they are covered by medicaid.
I'm still waiting for which states hands out free birth control pills to high school girls.
All states and U.S. territories have offered them free of charge for around 30 years now, last I heard.

Obama is now making sure that Planned Parenthood also makes them free for teens that don't want their parents knowing what they are up to.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ppgnw/take-c...

Scroll down to "teens and take charge". This includes giving them access to the morning after pill which is dangerous. Some women have died from direct result of taking that pill. I think it's irresponsible to let girls as young as 12 take something that could kill them. As a parent, I would like to know whether my daughter could be looking at bleeding to death within a couple days of taking it. I'd rather take her to a doctor who is looking out for her health, her survival, and not a "clinic" with a political agenda to support.
Death

Brussel, Belgium

#893836 Apr 26, 2013
World Champion wrote:
Can you even begin to imagine how many millions of farts Oprah Windfarts has blasted thru her poor couch over the years. What a maniac she, tortuing this poor couch with her steeming fecal syndrome. Take some of that little money you made and figure out how to build a fecal proof couch for your huge dripping sess pool ass.
I was out back of the abortion clinic today an' overhead two fetuses talkin' in the dumpster. The first one said, "Say, did you ever meet your dad?" The second one he say, "Well, briefly."
Death

Brussel, Belgium

#893837 Apr 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>All states and U.S. territories have offered them free of chargod also makes them free for teens that don't want their parents knowing what they are up to.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ppgnwill . I think it's irresponsible to let girls as young as 12 take something that could kill them. As a parent, I would like to know whether my daughter could be looking at bleeding to death wia political agenda to support.
So, um, how's the cripple doin'? Dark urine yet? Any sign of "the rattle?" Heheheheheheheh, Boy, I bet you get some relief after that cripple gone, huh? Me too. "He...he,,,,help... me...!(Rattle) sh..kkk... am I... dying....?
Death

Brussel, Belgium

#893838 Apr 26, 2013
.... 95 bottles of beer on the floor....
Death

Brussel, Belgium

#893839 Apr 26, 2013
Here's the thing: I'm here fo' the cripple... I absolutely LOVE it he's in a wheelchair... Sometimes they like to roll...
Death

Brussel, Belgium

#893841 Apr 26, 2013
Tap... tap... tap....
Death

Brussel, Belgium

#893842 Apr 26, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are more interested in screwing the rich than in improving the lives of the poor. The poor need to be kept poor to keep them under control.
Sweetie, if the poor weren't poor there'd be no "rich." In order to maintain a pyramid scheme, you gotta fuckin' well have a pyramid. Duh. But, as I told a CVS District Manager today, you can trim jobs and hire the worst pharmacists you can find, but you still gotta get home to the wife and kiddies tonight. He seemed to know what I was saying. I believe he was offended... go figger?
Death

Brussel, Belgium

#893843 Apr 26, 2013
Whatsa matter, kids? ain't this no fun fo' you? C'mon, dig you heels in... show me what you made of...
Death

Brussel, Belgium

#893844 Apr 26, 2013
.... 94 bottles of beer on the wall... 94 bottles of beer...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#893845 Apr 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>All states and U.S. territories have offered them free of charge for around 30 years now, last I heard.
Obama is now making sure that Planned Parenthood also makes them free for teens that don't want their parents knowing what they are up to.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ppgnw/take-c...
Scroll down to "teens and take charge". This includes giving them access to the morning after pill which is dangerous. Some women have died from direct result of taking that pill. I think it's irresponsible to let girls as young as 12 take something that could kill them. As a parent, I would like to know whether my daughter could be looking at bleeding to death within a couple days of taking it. I'd rather take her to a doctor who is looking out for her health, her survival, and not a "clinic" with a political agenda to support.
What ever happened to teaching children morals and values? It's hard to expect that from Obama because he doesn't have any.
Death

Brussel, Belgium

#893846 Apr 26, 2013
I am Death. I am shrouded in Death, consumed by it, enchanted by it... a boat full of bullet holes... hundreds of them.... and they all missed! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yes, that's America for you, a boatload of shit in a crappy driveway somewhere.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#893848 Apr 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree he was good at that articaulting thingy.
Yes, he showed a great sense of humor when he searched for weapons of mass destruction at the National Press Corps dinner
The main weapon of mass destruction, Saddam Hussein, was found and hanged.
nobamaredux

Wichita, KS

#893849 Apr 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
GLAD someone ELSE is ...
I put it on here months ago!
Don't hold your breath waiting for Eric Holder to prosecute blacks who swindle taxpayers by making false claims.

Like Shirley Whatshername.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#893851 Apr 26, 2013
Death wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, tha's true, as far as it goes. I like screwing the rich, but I like po' women too... fact is I ain't all that choosey... last night I had me a rich white woman - no, really - and what threw me was the belly-button hardware? It was like a veil of gold filagree an' I confess I was totally confused as to how I should handle it?
Instinct told me to just rip it out so I could put the tip of my tongue in her navel where it belonged, but I immediately realized that would be a poor plan. So what the fuck DO you do with one of those things? bite it off and put it into a Roth IRA fo' later?
I decided to play it safe and just flipped her over and put my tongue in her anus an' wiggled it around an' around like I was makin' ice cream, which I wuz, sorta... Anyways it worked. Next think I know she says... "I'M CUMMING eeeeEEEEEEEEE!!!!" and then, as if on cue, "I love you." this was all before prick had encountered vagina just to give you an idea....
Your reverse Marxism is delightful. Stoopid, but delightful. Now roll over and I'm gonna fuck you up the ass like the Missouri plowboy you is.
I suspect you are the ass-jacked hobbit who delivers cough syrup to camels in Dubai on Tuesday mornings. Monday night discounts.... and all that entails.

Debils like you are why I avoid buffet restaurants and county fairs. Pig porking and salad tongs do not mix well in utopia.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#893853 Apr 26, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold your breath waiting for Eric Holder to prosecute blacks who swindle taxpayers by making false claims.
Like Shirley Whatshername.
eric holder is a SHAME/pox on this country!

just like the BIG 0 ...
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893854 Apr 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BREAKING News - President may be Gay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G-RdJmAHDU8XX
Published on Apr 26, 2013
This just in ..... Obama may like men......
BREAKING ! Claim Obama Hid His Gay Life To Become President! Documented Report
What a Crazy country..
-Illuminati
- ""Possibly" " HOMOSEXUAL
- Devil worshipper
- Muslim
- Christian
- not born in USA
- Hitler wanna-be
He is your leader.... shit..... boy is America in trouble....
WHICH ONE OF THE VILLAGE PEOPLE WOULD HE BE ?????
Does he have spice girls and N-sync posters on his oval office walls ???
does he wear a G-string or Bikini bottoms ???
These questions and more .... in part 2
May? He did wear those ladies jeans at the ball game.
dem

Greenville, SC

#893856 Apr 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The main weapon of mass destruction, Saddam Hussein, was found and hanged.
hello, dumb carol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,648
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Beavis 179,348
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 41 min wasademocratNomore 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 70,075
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 2 hr slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr obomba 102
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 2 hr hands on AR 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago