Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
821,161 - 821,180 of 1,081,585 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

clean up time wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your college daughter?
Was it central Florida U?
Nevermind ill find her
demfairylowlifebottomfeedingob amaworshippingqueerpervertfckf aceforsure say what? LOL
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbeciles unite!!!!!
SEE I TOLD YOU U ARE A B*TCHBOY A REAL F BOY I SPOKE TO A WOMAN AND YOU ANSWERED IM NOT ONE OF THOSE BLACK BOIs THAT BEND OVER WRONG BLACK MAN IM HETERO YOU HETEROPHOBIC BIT*HES CAN GO SUCK A FAT PU**Y SO YOU CAN THROW UP because WHERE YOU CAME FROM IS TOO NASTY TO YOU women private you can stand them GIRLS ooooo nasty BUT I LOVE IT I LOVE THE OPPISITE SEX AND PROUD I AM HETEROSEXUAL MALE AND PROUD I LOVE AND RESPECT THE OPPOSITE SEX MAKING LOVE TO A WOMAN IS LIKE BEING NEXT TO GOD AND HE NODS GOOD JOB SON WOW I JUST CAME IN MY PANTS AND BECAUSE OF MY LOVE FOR WOMEN BECAUSE I HAD A GREAT MOTHER I WILL GIVE LILY A PASS TO DAY I WILL NOT BE RUDE TO HER BECAUSE THIS IS WOMENS DAY FOR ME BECAUSE THE LIBS ARE TOO NASTY TO WOMEN TO ALL THE WOMEN ON TOPIX TODAY LIB CON LIBERT I LOVE AND RESPECT YOU AND YOUR BODY YOUR MIND AND YOUR SOULD AND THANKS FOR HAVING SEX WITH OUR FATHERS; DAM THAT OCD IS KICKING MY AS* TODAY its TELLING ME TO BE NICE TWITCHING like mosquitoes all over my body aaaahahahahaha dem pull my finger
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now his claim to fame is saving Africa from aides? Oh please.
To be fair, he actually did help form an African HIV/AIDS initiative that worked__worked very well.

Don't you remember the far right bitchin about it at the time? Let them n..g.s die!

Turns out it was his only real "mission accomplished."

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Say what you want about President Obama....but, there can be no doubt, he has helped save our economy and that this recovery is gaining some steam......
The economy would most likely be as good or better if we would have elected Donald Duck. Everything the libtards do is anti-business, anti-economic growth.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess his painting skills haven't panned out. I prefer: Destroyer of Nations/Collapser of the World's Economies, Sender of Millions into Economic Ruin and Welfare and overall Ahole.
If Bush wasn't so stupid you'd think he was the Anti-Christ with the amount of devastation he caused the world, I'm sure Satan has been able to take a nice long vacation thanks to Bush.
These two are my faves: "I'm the Decider" and "I'm the war President"

Now he's claiming he has saved Africa from aides? Where are the stats?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess his painting skills haven't panned out. I prefer: Destroyer of Nations/Collapser of the World's Economies, Sender of Millions into Economic Ruin and Welfare and overall Ahole.
If Bush wasn't so stupid you'd think he was the Anti-Christ with the amount of devastation he caused the world, I'm sure Satan has been able to take a nice long vacation thanks to Bush.
Dick Cheney is the Anti-Christ, Shrub was just a hapless mutt born into a well connected family. Name recognition works sometimes.

Bush traded slammin Sammie Sosa and Wilson Alvarez for Harold Baines and then things got worse!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair, he actually did help form an African HIV/AIDS initiative that worked__worked very well.
Don't you remember the far right bitchin about it at the time? Let them n..g.s die!
I'll have to do some reading on it; seem to remember that the funding promised was nowhere near what was actually sent. Perhaps he felt guilty about all the destruction and Bill Clinton and Bono gave him a hand up in the philanthropy department.

Remember the gay people protesting in Kennebunkport outside the Bush compound?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair, he actually did help form an African HIV/AIDS initiative that worked__worked very well.
Idiot. Mission Accomplished = Obama: "Al Qaeda is on the run!"

Jimmy Carter lauded Bush's "contribution to the most needy people on earth." Bush helped forge a peace treaty in South Sudan, Carter noted, and dramatically increased the funding for AIDS prevention and treatment in Africa.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/04/2...

MORON.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>anything was better than the 2 alternates(Gore & Kerry).
I know. Gore would have had us all walking, riding bicycles, horses, or mules and talking Arabic. Kerry would just get us all killed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>anything was better than the 2 alternates(Gore & Kerry).
Imagine a world without war. It's easy if you try. Imagine all the people, living in harmony.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The economy would most likely be as good or better if we would have elected Donald Duck. Everything the libtards do is anti-business, anti-economic growth.
THANK YOU LIKE GM WOULD HAVE GONE OUT OF BUSINESS hahahahalalalal rthe sky is falling the sky is falling nothing like a good crisis to take away freedom and MONEY lolololhahahaha OBAMA
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
These two are my faves: "I'm the Decider" and "I'm the war President"
Now he's claiming he has saved Africa from aides? Where are the stats?
It has been reported that your misspelling of "aids" as "aides" continues to occur as a result of inebriation, causing fake teacher babymama leosanus continued stress.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Dick Cheney is the Anti-Christ, Shrub was just a hapless mutt born into a well connected family. Name recognition works sometimes.
Bush traded slammin Sammie Sosa and Wilson Alvarez for Harold Baines and then things got worse!
Didn't Bush execute more people in Texas than anyone else ever?

Homer? Add "I'm the executioner" to my faves list.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know. Gore would have had us all walking, riding bicycles, horses, or mules and talking Arabic. Kerry would just get us all killed.
LOL, Bush left you fked and broke! What a decider.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'll have to do some reading on it; seem to remember that the funding promised was nowhere near what was actually sent. Perhaps he felt guilty about all the destruction and Bill Clinton and Bono gave him a hand up in the philanthropy department.
Remember the gay people protesting in Kennebunkport outside the Bush compound?
Perhaps your getting this funding confused with the misappropriation of funds raised for Haiti. Bill's hand was in that one, even deeper than in Monica's stained dress.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Debt-to-GDP, 105%. Barack the Destroyer, going strong
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

WE ARE HERE WE ARE STRAIGHT WE ARE MOTHERS AND FATHERS WE are HETEROSEXUALS AND PROUD we have BROUGHT HUMANITY BACK FROM THE BRINK HETEROSEXUALS ARE THE PARENTS OF HOMOSEXUALS HOW COULD YOU HATE US THERE IS NO YOU WITHOUT ME POLITICIANS AND PRIEST KILLED YOU NOT HETEROSEXUALS WHY DO YOU HATE US my goodness we gave HOMOSEXUALS LIFT WHY BE BIGOTS AGAINST HETEROSEXUALS BE TOLORANT TWITCHING AGAIN EXCUSE ME DEM YESTERDAY WHEN I HAD MY PEEN RUBBING AGAINST YOU FRONT TOOTH LIKE A WINDSCREEN WIPER YOU WERE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING BUT I CAME SO FAST YOU ALMOST DROWNED WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Imagine a world without war. It's easy if you try. Imagine all the people, living in harmony.
vodka
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Not only did Obama and others commit a Fraud against the American People it began in Chicago, Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud!!
The case raise questions about whether in 2008, then candidate Obama actually submitted enough legitimate signatures to have legally qualified for the primary ballot I think had they been challenged successfully, he probably would not have been on the ballot,
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Didn't Bush execute more people in Texas than anyone else ever?
Homer? Add "I'm the executioner" to my faves list.
Not sure dem, but we know for sure Obama has killed more innocent civilians with his drones to the point where even the far left ACLU is complaining. I think Obama has the blood on his hands for about 800 civilians with his Drone Program.

Have a nice day, hypocrite weasel.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,037
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr hands on AR 16
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs