Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,057)

Showing posts 821,121 - 821,140 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says republican men are homosexuals?
Lol!
WHO SAYS LIBS ARE NOT BIGOTS AGAINST THEIR OWN AGENDA IF BLACK PEOPLE WOULD ONLY SEE THE LIES THEY TELL THEMSELVES THE BLACK POPULATION WILL BE A LOT BETTER BUT THEY FOLLOW WHITE LIBS BE YOU JUST BECAUSE A DUCK RAISES A KITTEN DOESNT MEAN THE CAT WILL LAY EGGS lolololhahahahah
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No different than Fox News.
Yes lily, we know you prefer Muddy Matters & other Jason Blair types. Care to backup your gibberish?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No different than Fox News.
The dummy found a new bone to chew on. He'll be repeating the same line for years. Meanwhile, he went on Stormfront to reveal false photos of Trayvon Martin.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you right whiners make really stupid posts & think you speak the truth. It proves just how stupid & uninformed you idiots really are.
Do yourself a favor & learn the truth about Planned Parenthood & quit making such a ass out of yourself.
"real dumb"
You are "real dumb", you are also a racists, a hypocrite, a liar, a phoney and a moron.
In the past week you have posted your idiocy about 125 times. Those posts received nearly 200 posts which pointed out the BS of the crap you spew. Do you practice being stoopid? Whether you practice or not you are a grate example of stoopidity.
To be fair 12 other posts showed ignorance in that they supported the crap you spew.
Peace
KMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, Bush liberates women under an oppressive thumb in the Middle East and is crucified for it.
Go figure.
This is rich, Carol conversing with the king of meltdown vulgar filth!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

From CNN

"Zubeidat and Tamerlan Tsarnaev had previously fallen under the suspicion of Russian authorities concerned they were following radical ideologies.

Russian authorities had raised concerns to U.S. authorities about her and her son, sources told CNN. But a U.S. official said that the Russian’s case at the time was “thin.”

So momma was also on the TIDE list? This does not surprise me. The brothers appeared to be more followers than leaders which happens when you have a very vocal, opinionated parent like Zubeidat.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I call myself the new wave of fiscally Conservative liberertarian because:
I believe in science, but only when its actually been proven.
I believe corporations are businesses (not people), but that they are also equal legs of a stool that will fall down without an equal ethical other. The third leg is a non-intrusive government.
I believe in equal rights regardless of sexual orientation, but the playing field should be level by REMOVING taxation/incentives, not expanding them.
I believe that 47% of Americans aren’t looking for a government handout because they've already found it.
I believe we must learn from history, not repeat it. The begining of that lesson is decreasing government activity to a crawl.
I believe women deserve the same rights as men, but no more. I am undecded if that includes driving or posting on Topix.
I believe our sexual orientation is something we’re born with, not something we choose. I also dont give a sht and dont want to have it forced down my throat (especially "literally").
I believe immigration is PART of what made this country great, but its unsustainable and unrealistic to expect it to be an infinite process.
I believe freedom for all means freedom for all, except when its on my dime (or anyone else's).
I believe we have the right to own guns. Now if leftist phags started advocating actually punishing the criminals who abuse them (instead of trying to infringe Constitutional rights), we'd be in business.
I believe in a living wage, and the necessity to work hard to earn it.
I believe most rich people have created/expanded their wealth on their own thru legal hard work, unless they have last names like Kennedy, or Pelosi.
I believe welfare sometimes helps the poor, but is horribly abused.
There retard, I helped you out...
GREAT POST! Thank you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The joke about the sketches was most appreciated by Bush himself.
Thousands of Africans are alive today thanks to Bush's humanitarian efforts in the AIDs epidemic.
Do you not find that admirable?
Thousands of women in the Middle East now go to school, have jobs and even hold office thanks to Bush's belief that freedom belongs to everyone.
Do you, as a women, not find that equally admirable?
Iraqis now vote for elected leaders thanks to Bush's courage in doing what even Clinton would have done post 9/11.
All former democratic presidents couldn't praise Bush enough for his contributions and service to this country and to humankind.
You don't agree with your party's former presidents?
Did you see Obama's speech? I'm convinced he now sees Bush in a whole different light.
Yesterday was a great day for America. It reminded us why Bush's approval ratings are now tied with Obama's. He was a much better president who had strong convictions than the weasels made him out to be for political gain which, as we are witnessing, is backfiring.
But as the old saying goes, "what goes around, comes around."
That's what Presidents do, present and former. It was an event; of course they're all going to say nice things. They're politicians, afterall. Bush looked like he was crying when President Obama spoke. Barbara Bush was sitting next to the President having a grand old time. Pres. Bush Sr. looked unwell.
The quip about the nude paintings was hilarious.
All Presidents share that commonality that no one else will ever know. Jimmy Carter was close friends with Gerald Ford.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

The FoxNews nitwit pundits are the real comedians. For reference, the first 10 amendments are:
1 - Protects freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and freedom of the press, as well as the right to assemble and petition the government.
2 - Protects a militia's and an individual's right to bear arms.
3 - Prohibits the forced quartering of soldiers during peacetime.
4 - Prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures and sets out requirements for search warrants based on probable cause.
5 - Sets out rules for indictment by grand jury and eminent domain, protects the right to due process, and prohibits self-incrimination and double jeopardy.
6 - Protects the right to a fair and speedy public trial by jury, including the rights to be notified of the accusations, to confront the accuser, to obtain witnesses and to retain counsel.
7 - Provides for the right to trial by jury in certain civil cases, according to common law.
8 - Prohibits excessive fines and excessive bail, as well as cruel and unusual punishment.
9 - Protects rights not enumerated in the constitution.
10 - Limits the powers of the federal government to those delegated to it by the Constitution. http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-april-2...
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The joke about the sketches was most appreciated by Bush himself.
Thousands of Africans are alive today thanks to Bush's humanitarian efforts in the AIDs epidemic.
Do you not find that admirable?
Thousands of women in the Middle East now go to school, have jobs and even hold office thanks to Bush's belief that freedom belongs to everyone.
Do you, as a women, not find that equally admirable?
Iraqis now vote for elected leaders thanks to Bush's courage in doing what even Clinton would have done post 9/11.
All former democratic presidents couldn't praise Bush enough for his contributions and service to this country and to humankind.
You don't agree with your party's former presidents?
Did you see Obama's speech? I'm convinced he now sees Bush in a whole different light.
Yesterday was a great day for America. It reminded us why Bush's approval ratings are now tied with Obama's. He was a much better president who had strong convictions than the weasels made him out to be for political gain which, as we are witnessing, is backfiring.
But as the old saying goes, "what goes around, comes around."
can you picture Moochelle doing anything humanitarian where her salary wasn't mysteriously doubled overnight? without an entourage of her 100 best friends and mother? the difference is if Obama & Moochelle lifted a pinky when his presidency is up, the media would cover it even more than they talk about the Kardashians. but we barely heard what George & Laura were doing regarding their anti-aids work in Africa.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
From CNN
"Zubeidat and Tamerlan Tsarnaev had previously fallen under the suspicion of Russian authorities concerned they were following radical ideologies.
Russian authorities had raised concerns to U.S. authorities about her and her son, sources told CNN. But a U.S. official said that the Russian’s case at the time was “thin.”
So momma was also on the TIDE list? This does not surprise me. The brothers appeared to be more followers than leaders which happens when you have a very vocal, opinionated parent like Zubeidat.
I wish they wouldn't grant them entry. Their sons are killers. When they send the money for the body to be shipped, then ship it back to Dagestan. I have no pity on these people, they make me sick.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

ANOTHER QUESTION TO THE BRAIN TRUST WHY DOES AMERICA ALWAYS BRING THE ENEMY AS OUR GUESTS THEY DID IT WITH THE NAZI,KOREANS,VIETCONG,CHINESE, ARABS,BRITISH,AFRICANS,GERMANS ,JAPANESE,OK OK OK MY OCD IS ACTING UP TODAY IM TWITCHING HARD DEM OPEN YOUR MOUTH I HAVE SEAmen for you

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I call myself the new wave of fiscally Conservative liberertarian because:
I believe in science, but only when its actually been proven.
I believe corporations are businesses (not people), but that they are also equal legs of a stool that will fall down without an equal ethical other. The third leg is a non-intrusive government.
I believe in equal rights regardless of sexual orientation, but the playing field should be level by REMOVING taxation/incentives, not expanding them.
I believe that 47% of Americans aren’t looking for a government handout because they've already found it.
I believe we must learn from history, not repeat it. The begining of that lesson is decreasing government activity to a crawl.
I believe women deserve the same rights as men, but no more. I am undecded if that includes driving or posting on Topix.
I believe our sexual orientation is something we’re born with, not something we choose. I also dont give a sht and dont want to have it forced down my throat (especially "literally").
I believe immigration is PART of what made this country great, but its unsustainable and unrealistic to expect it to be an infinite process.
I believe freedom for all means freedom for all, except when its on my dime (or anyone else's).
I believe we have the right to own guns. Now if leftist phags started advocating actually punishing the criminals who abuse them (instead of trying to infringe Constitutional rights), we'd be in business.
I believe in a living wage, and the necessity to work hard to earn it.
I believe most rich people have created/expanded their wealth on their own thru legal hard work, unless they have last names like Kennedy, or Pelosi.
I believe welfare sometimes helps the poor, but is horribly abused.
There retard, I helped you out...
"Fenris"
APPLAUSE!!!! You hit the nail on the head. Good job!!!!
Peace
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes lily, we know you prefer Muddy Matters & other Jason Blair types. Care to backup your gibberish?
Hi Gunner, want gibberish? go converse with wow and independentmentalcase. Those two, along with tsm, are your ilk.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou, Thousands of Africans are alive today thanks to Bush's humanitarian efforts in the AIDs epidemic. Why was it George W Bush's ONLY successful policy in his eight years in office? Presidents Jimmy Carter, Barack Obama and Bill Clinton hinted that Bush's African AIDS policy was successful BECAUSE it was his only BI-PARTISAN POLICY.:-D
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
what would be "rich," would be you conversing with anyone who isn't on Topix!! I'll bet you're gearing up for another productive weekend of posting away with the ugly acryllics hitting the keyboard the way others play golf or tennis.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> what does race have to do with anything? Because I said whitemen you automatically take it the wrong way.,I don't care if was written by black folks, it's more than 100yrs outdated. If everyone deserves the right to feel safe (carrying guns), why is it illegal for felons to own a gun?
AN in EXPIRENCED BIRD DOESN'T KNOW THE HURRICANE YOU DONT KNOW THE TIMES OF TROUBLE FOR BLACK PEOPLE you have know CLUE OR RESPECT FOR YOUR HISTORY THAT MADE YOUR DISRESPECTFUL self even POSSIBLE AND IF THE LIB HAD THEIR WAY YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED NOW THATS WHO YOU WORSHIP strange your INTELLIC is jumbled as my spelling often times your thoughts lack foundation you awakining came with OBAMA but NOT BECAUSE of HIM lolol WAKE UP AND STOP BEING A TRAINED NERO,AND RACE HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH EVERYTHING IN AMERICA AND THE WORLD
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
From CNN
Bush liberated her and she became a radical loudmouth bioch?
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why would Carol want to be speaking with dem?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The dummy found a new bone to chew on. He'll be repeating the same line for years. Meanwhile, he went on Stormfront to reveal false photos of Trayvon Martin.
Talking to yourself again, I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 821,121 - 821,140 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••