Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#893736 Apr 26, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, you've never seen anyone buy $400 dollars worth of fireworks.
About 5 years ago, my neighbor & some of his friends spent well over that for a big 4th party.

Quit being such a dumbass Lou. I'm, tired of correcting your inane posts. They are almost as dumb as Eman & his twin Mr Eed.(That's really really dumb)

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#893737 Apr 26, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion <---- Democrats control Congress
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion <------ Republicans Control House, filibuster all in Senate
2012 FY budget deficit $1.3 trillion
2013 est. deficit $1.1 trillion
I fixed it for you leadass Lou.
The 2009 budget was signed by George W Bush & included 3 1/2 months of Bush's presidency.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#893738 Apr 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah right. Half my friends will be surprised to know that but I will tell them so they can laugh at you too.
Hey pal, you plastered your personal sht all over this thread__I saw a single black guy and about two hundred fat chicks lookin like Lulu on HeeHaw suckin down likker and lightin Marlboro Reds back to back. You put up your concert series and I took the time to look it over__what else ya got?
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893739 Apr 26, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The blog clearly said SHE, but you lack of linguistic competence shows up in the recognizes'(that cannot be possessive) and the Class (that is not a proper noun and is not warranted by Dumbya's prep school).
Didn't you just love the way Darth Cheney was there to support his puppy on his big day?
Your "...you lack of linguistic competence shows up..." has been reported to your fake superintendent of schools.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#893740 Apr 26, 2013
Love this! Enjoy:

"The George W. Bush Library will include:
- The hurricane Katrina room which is still under construction
- The Alberto Gonzales Room where you won’t be able to remember anything
- The Texas Air National Guard Room where you don’t even have to show up
- The Walter Reed Hospital Room where they won’t let you in
- The Guantanamo Bay Room where they won’t let you out
- The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room which no one has been able to find
- The National Debt Room which is huge and has no ceiling
- The Tax Cut Room which is reserved for the wealthy
- The Economy Room which is in the toilet
- The Iraq War Room which, after you complete your first visit, they make you go back for a second, third, forth, and sometimes fifth visit.
- The Dick Cheney Room which is torture to walk through
- The Environmental Conservation Room which is still empty
- The Supreme Court Gift Shop where you can buy an election
- The Airport Men’s Room where you can meet some of your favorite Republicans
- The Decider Room complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija board, dice, coins and straws
- Note – The library will feature an electron microscope to help you locate and view the President’s accomplishments."
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893741 Apr 26, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Love this! Enjoy:
"The George W. Bush Library will include:
- The hurricane Katrina room which is still under construction
- The Alberto Gonzales Room where you won’t be able to remember anything
- The Texas Air National Guard Room where you don’t even have to show up
- The Walter Reed Hospital Room where they won’t let you in
- The Guantanamo Bay Room where they won’t let you out
- The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room which no one has been able to find
- The National Debt Room which is huge and has no ceiling
- The Tax Cut Room which is reserved for the wealthy
- The Economy Room which is in the toilet
- The Iraq War Room which, after you complete your first visit, they make you go back for a second, third, forth, and sometimes fifth visit.
- The Dick Cheney Room which is torture to walk through
- The Environmental Conservation Room which is still empty
- The Supreme Court Gift Shop where you can buy an election
- The Airport Men’s Room where you can meet some of your favorite Republicans
- The Decider Room complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija board, dice, coins and straws
- Note – The library will feature an electron microscope to help you locate and view the President’s accomplishments."
You forgot to mention:
- The Leosanus Room where you get a chance to match the missing babydaddy with the illegitimate child, the fake teacher with the non-existant classroom, and the number of taxpayer dollars to the amount of welfare and foodstamps necessary to support the illegitimate chillins of babymama leosanus
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#893743 Apr 26, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Ducati Time!... ;)
Have a Good Week-End All ...
Get "Chur Party Started!!!
Ah, riding is definitely Day Trippin', Yeah!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R8XBy_30Mv0XX
Yeah, Yeah, I know - Off Topic! OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!!
Too Bloody Bad Bloke with No Jokin' Sense of Fun!
Yeah right, Ducati is a much better ride today than back in the "getchurpartystarted " era__great paint back then though.

Had a BSA and a Triumph Bonneville early on__and then skipped a few decades before falling in love at first sight with a Road King.

Today begins www.leesburgbikefest.com a real big event in a real tiny town. Nothing like Daytona or Sturgis but crazier__much crazier.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#893745 Apr 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, modern day slavery! A concept too big for small minds, just like wealth redistribution! While the rest of the country went through a deep recession, the top 2% somehow made record profits. The only difference is the plantation owners expanded their territory. Other than that, people are working their fingers to the bone for crumbs! Meanwhile, the 2% gets paid to get paid. Receiving govt subsidies, all the while making record profits. Black folks still being mistreated, targeted, & discriminated apon. The middle class used as sacrificial lambs to support those govt subsidies. Don't blame me because you refuse to see things for what they really are. The only thing that will change things is an uprising for equality. There is no reason people work all their lives, only to be 1 tragedy, illness, or natural disaster away from being poor. People that have lived by the letter of the law, yet still suffer in sacrifice of those people who don't need it. Modern Day Slavery! Its not a concept, its reality!
The vast majority of people are slaves of their own failed devices. You sound like one of them.

I am not at all a successful person be it financially, spiritually or in interpersonal relationships. I have a lot to learn and I readily admit it.

The last thing in the that I wish to do is to blame successful people for my failures because, if I do that, I become a bigger failure than I am now.

Go play on your slippery slope.

Lapeer, MI

#893747 Apr 26, 2013
world

Lapeer, MI

#893749 Apr 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
BLAH BLAH BLAH
You, if you do pay any taxes, are welcome and have the freedom to leave this country at ay time to avoid paying taxes & supporting this country.
You have the freedom to jump off of a cliff.

Can I offer you some suggested locations?

Lapeer, MI

#893750 Apr 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you buy an insurance policy and the amount you pay in is more than the benefits received, you are paying for someone else's care.
But you idiots aren't talking about that aspect. You idiots think that the BC is free when it is a benefit from a PURCHASED insurance policy.
The idea you don't get it proves what an uninformed, uneducated lowlife POS you really are.
When poe folks walk into a local Health Dept. and walk out w/free BC, please show me the insurance policy, jerk.

Lapeer, MI

#893751 Apr 26, 2013
Emaam wrote:
In defense of right wing idiots, they aren't capable of analytical thought. They have been conditioned to "follow". Everything in their head goes haywire if they have to confront something "different". Change is the enemy. They fear progress.
Define 'progress', please because that's where the rub lies between airhead
progressives and realist Conservatives. Driving off of a cliff, to you, is Progressive. To a Conservative, it is not.

...and you keep proselytizing on your way down to Hell....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#893752 Apr 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Yesterday was a great day. It reminded me we're still Americans.
No one here is going to ruin that for me today.
Later.
lol

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#893753 Apr 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
About 5 years ago, my neighbor & some of his friends spent well over that for a big 4th party.
Quit being such a dumbass Lou. I'm, tired of correcting your inane posts. They are almost as dumb as Eman & his twin Mr Eed.(That's really really dumb)
You know 1 guy 5 years ago and that makes you an expert. No wonder you're such a dumbass.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#893755 Apr 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pal, you plastered your personal sht all over this thread__I saw a single black guy and about two hundred fat chicks lookin like Lulu on HeeHaw suckin down likker and lightin Marlboro Reds back to back. You put up your concert series and I took the time to look it over__what else ya got?
Realtime is sloshed
TSM

El Paso, TX

#893756 Apr 26, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you just love the way Darth Cheney was there to support his puppy on his big day?
Leo its call CLASS!! It’s above your IQ!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#893757 Apr 26, 2013

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#893758 Apr 26, 2013
'Reviewing some key statistical measures of Barack Obama’s presidency so far, we find:

The economy has added more jobs since Obama took office than it did in his predecessor’s entire eight years in office.
Despite the improved economy, the number of people receiving food-stamp assistance has continued to grow, and now more people have been added to the food-stamp rolls under Obama than under any single previous president.
Federal spending under Obama has grown faster than inflation, but far more slowly than it did under President Bush.
Federal debt held by the public has grown by 90 percent since Obama took office.
Obama has ordered seven times more drone strikes than Bush in the covert conflicts in Pakistan and Yemen, according to independent estimates.
Domestic oil production has soared; oil imports have dropped by one-third; new cars are getting 17 percent better mileage; and wind and solar power have increased 157 percent.'

Lapeer, MI

#893760 Apr 26, 2013
Emaam wrote:
I call myself a liberal because:
I believe in science
I believe corporations are businesses, not people
I believe in equal rights, regardless of sexual orientation
I believe that 47% of Americans aren’t looking for a government handout
I believe in climate change, not that God has decided to use weather to “punish sin”
I believe we must learn from history, not repeat it
I believe women deserve the same rights as men
I believe our sexual orientation is something we’re born with, not something we choose
I believe immigration is what has made this country great, not what will bring it down
I believe freedom for all means freedom for all
I believe we have the right to own guns, but our Second Amendment says “well regulated” for a reason
I believe in a living wage
I believe you don’t create wealth by giving rich people more money
I believe welfare helps the poor, it doesn’t punish the rich
It is rare, very rare, to see someone list their stupidity in black & white, line-by-line and, to make it even worse, show pride in it.

You are Liberal, after all. You have no shame, brain or conscience.

Lapeer, MI

#893761 Apr 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree with all those things.
It is sad the rabid right chooses not to.
Hey you Republicans out there. This is why you lost the last election.
Its funny that the right whiners do not believe in a single item.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....tu rkeys of a feather.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 22 min Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 2 hr Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 2 hr GuGu 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Guru 181,710
im single black hndsome 3 hr ligolyser 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr Silk 81
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago