Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#893631 Apr 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fun with numbers pally__but keep trying.
You'll catch on eventually.
What a stupid response. You are making wild claims and don't even know the numbers.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893632 Apr 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll sum it up for you & this wow character in 1 post. I interjected race because this country is white dominate, & had it been written by a Blackman, that owned white slaves, you would be throwing a fit like the gay movement to seek the abolishment of this article of "law." Like I clearly started, because of it's indirect inferences, gay people actually have an argument, along with every type of philia out there. As for felons with guns, it's not about the felon's status by law, it's what the constitution says! And it doesn't say," the right to bear arms shall not be infringed apon except for felons." A person caught money laundering has nothing to do with his/her constitutional right to bear arms. Shit the dudes that wrote the article were by definition felons themselves, murderers, thieves, kidnappers, child molesters, rapists, ethnic cleansing, genocidal, cannibalistic psychopaths. Didn't stop them from carrying muskets, smoking weed, & taking what they wanted at will, or someone else's expense. Don't try to make them out to be God, holding the word of law for future generations in which they didn't abide by themselves.
GO TO SCHOOL NOW! GET AN OBAMA SCHOLARSHIP pronto, I did the GI BILL earned it

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#893635 Apr 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know. Gore would have had us all walking, riding bicycles, horses, or mules and talking Arabic. Kerry would just get us all killed.
I can agree with that.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#893637 Apr 26, 2013
No more hostages on the tarmac. The admin can no longer inflict pain on the public by using traffic controllers as a pawn.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893638 Apr 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll sum it up for you & this wow character in 1 post. I interjected race because this country is white dominate, & had it been written by a Blackman, that owned white slaves, you would be throwing a fit like the gay movement to seek the abolishment of this article of "law." Like I clearly started, because of it's indirect inferences, gay people actually have an argument, along with every type of philia out there. As for felons with guns, it's not about the felon's status by law, it's what the constitution says! And it doesn't say," the right to bear arms shall not be infringed apon except for felons." A person caught money laundering has nothing to do with his/her constitutional right to bear arms. Shit the dudes that wrote the article were by definition felons themselves, murderers, thieves, kidnappers, child molesters, rapists, ethnic cleansing, genocidal, cannibalistic psychopaths. Didn't stop them from carrying muskets, smoking weed, & taking what they wanted at will, or someone else's expense. Don't try to make them out to be God, holding the word of law for future generations in which they didn't abide by themselves.
THANK GOD THIS ONE IS NOT A WOMAN DUMMY AREN't YOU THE ONE THAT DOESNT CARE about past laws why quote the CONSTITUTION in your argument to make your point to support your position because the pass is VALIDATED, your fantasy laws that you want to make because it pleases you cause revolutions against leaders like YOU, thank GOD YOU LEAD ONLY YOURSELF well follow your self
TSM

El Paso, TX

#893639 Apr 26, 2013
Now how could this beÖ.Job picture bleak for college grads!! Mom/Dad donít clean the room Iím coming HomeÖThank you Obama!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893640 Apr 26, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in a foxhole sucking co ck too
THAT WAS YOU THANKS IT WAS DARK AND I WAS SCARED THAT BJ HELPED ME TO COME HOME AGAIN THANKS i THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR MOM lololol and if you want you can suck it again I know YOU BEEN WATCHING HOW I SPLASH IN DEMS FACE I KNEW IT WOULDNT BE long
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#893641 Apr 26, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>GO TO SCHOOL NOW! GET AN OBAMA SCHOLARSHIP pronto, I did the GI BILL earned it
You 2 are just like cornered squirrels. When boxed in, you lash out! Not surprising from dumasses without anything to refute my post. Holla at ya later!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893642 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I hate Obama too.
He's black
I LOVE THAT OBAMA IS BLACK I HATE THAT HE SUCKS and they said so does REGGIE

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#893643 Apr 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou, "Funny though how you want to insist this effort as being bipartisan and not the Iraq War. " You are forgetting that the Iraq War intervention by Bush W WAS NOT bi-partisan once Bush was found to have lied about WMDs in Iraq . He rushed to judgement based on a pack of lies and got us into a war that we never needed to fight.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893644 Apr 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
BLAH BLAH BLAH
You, if you do pay any taxes, are welcome and have the freedom to leave this country at ay time to avoid paying taxes & supporting this country.
Or pay no taxes and live on welfare, like the Doorknob family.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#893645 Apr 26, 2013
Mr Peabody?! LOL! I Like It!

Always good to "see" you!:)

Take Care ... Enjoy!
< Hope you like this Classic.
Been a long time favorite of mine >.

Time to get this Friday Party started! ;)
flack wrote:
<quoted text> As usual, Mr Peabody, you miss the point of the post. The economy is like this despite Obama. In fact more than likely the economy would be better off if Obama got elected and simply went to Hawaii and stayed there. Nothing he has done helps. Nothing!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#893646 Apr 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid response. You are making wild claims and don't even know the numbers.
I proved to one of you stupid fks just last week that retail sales reports don't consider the monthly rise and fall of prices at the pump. To my way of thinking that's bullsht__gasoline prices amount to a large portion of the nations retail sales and right now gas prices are dropping like a rock.

Do yourself a huge favor mope and go the extra step when trying to sort out large numbers__you'll be amazed at what a fkn stooge you've been while spouting the lies on the right wing sites.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#893647 Apr 26, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Aunt Bettie Lou, Thousands of Africans are alive today thanks to Bush's humanitarian efforts in the AIDs epidemic. Why was it George W Bush's ONLY successful policy in his eight years in office? Presidents Jimmy Carter, Barack Obama and Bill Clinton hinted that Bush's African AIDS policy was successful BECAUSE it was his only BI-PARTISAN POLICY.:-D
Clinton and Carter praised Bush for pushing Congress to fund AIDS relief for Africa.

Apparently, the bipartisanship had to be "pushed".

Carter thanked Bush for seeking a solution to the conflict in Sudan and told Bush he was grateful "for the contributions you've made to the most needy people on Earth."

Obama said, "To know the man is to like the man, because he's comfortable in his own skin. He takes his job seriously, but he doesn't take himself too seriously. He's a good man."

For the first time, Obama said something right about Bush.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893648 Apr 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot. There are hundreds of those Fireworks stores across this country.
I guess you think only terrorists shop there. Many customers spend hundreds of dollars.
But hey, lets have people spend hundreds of dollars on ammunition without question & have freakin fit when someone spends hundreds of dollars on fireworks.
Typical right whiner dumbass thinking.
Liar, you've never seen anyone buy $400 dollars worth of fireworks.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#893649 Apr 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know. Gore would have had us all walking, riding bicycles, horses, or mules and talking Arabic. Kerry would just get us all killed.
That's so much worse than the worst recession in 80 years, doubling the debt, two quagmire wars killing thousands of our soldiers, a near financial meltdown, & a housing collapse.

You people are dumber than sh*t. Your posts prove it every GD day.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893650 Apr 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You 2 are just like cornered squirrels. When boxed in, you lash out! Not surprising from dumasses without anything to refute my post. Holla at ya later!
NAAA HOMIE NAANA CORNERED NANANA READ THE FOX HOLE POST SON lolololol I PLAY BUT I DON'T
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#893651 Apr 26, 2013
Yeah ... The stupid was boring me morta!!!!:)
<quoted text>
Long time no see.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#893652 Apr 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is rich, Carol conversing with the king of meltdown vulgar filth!!
Sometimes it's hard to tell them apart - what with all the vulgar filth coming from the ones on your side of the fence.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#893653 Apr 26, 2013
Obama not only moving the Syrian red line he is erasing it. The world is watching and learning Obama is all hat and no cattle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min wojar 178,229
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min edogxxx 98,254
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min JOEL 69,428
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min MaryanMattie 49,942
Abby 9-23 33 min edogxxx 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 4 hr Arif 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search