Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
821,061 - 821,080 of 1,098,833 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

CLINTON SEXUALLY HARRASS A WOMAN ON THE JOB AND HE IS A HERO TO FEMS LIBS lolololol pervert CLINTON and they ALLEDGe he was one who too it from women when didnt want to be involved with him there is a word for that in the law

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, oh barf. Did you see the part where Bill Clinton commented on the nude paintings?
Was it in the national enquirer
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
Leadville Lou, "You nor anybody else has one shred of proof any green scheme is doing one iota of good viv a vis AGW." WHO's being the moron and interminable bore now? LOL ! Is infinite planet thinking finally being rejected as destructive and based on mostly false notions on how human economies remain sustainable ? "Podesta highlighted just how far the world has come since the original MDGs were developed in 2000, citing the shift from a world easily classified into Global North and South, or developed and developing countries. Instead, the world now includes developing countries like Brazil and India who have large populations who require assistance, but are themselves donors and political forces. These changes, according to Podesta, require a new way of considering development and sustainable economic growth:
PODESTA: We know now that sustainable economic growth is not simply about increasing the size of national economies but about shaping enduring systems and institutions that respect the rights of individuals and give them the tools they need to help lift themselves out of poverty. Sustainable economic growth requires ensuring the poor have what I call “connectivity.”“Connectivity” broadly encompasses issues like access to health care, education, and job opportunities; connections to physical, social, and energy infrastructure; and the opportunity to actively participate in the civic and economic lives of their countries and to be recognized legally by their governments."Check this out: http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/04/05/...
You are using a Progressive Think Tank as proof for a Progressive idea?
Hmmmm
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhhh!
What?
Okay duhmbo, we'll stupid it down here for you.

Displays of historical articles, are inanimate objects, that do NOT "speak".
They are just displays, for people to enjoy, to think about and form opinion for themselves, in peace.

Therefore, should you (or anyone like you) NOT like and appreciate the enlightened environment of such, you (or anyone else like you) do not have to visit them.

We understand that not everyone appreciates actual "Culture" that promotes the same above mentioned rights of individuality, but surely there must be some herd-pack watering troughs sprinkled through out the U.S. as well, for the more commieTic leaning types.

Might even really be some dat lets duh herd packs pway marbles lol.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch the dedication Flack? It really was nicely done-a CREDIT to Bush with out a doubt.
(and boy did I have fun with some of my more d leaning friends over it LOL)
Love and God BLESS America again!
No I didn't. I did hear bits and pieces on the radio.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you left yourself wide open for ZINGS with this post.
I change my mind you need to stick with copy and paste. You aren't very good at thinking on your own.
self deprecation is good for the soul.

if i left myself open it was not unintentional.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did those friends remind you that you lost the election?
No, they're far, FAR more Mature, and intelligent, than that!!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Son you’re Idiot!! Again how many Republicans voted for Obamacare?
and they're just now worrying about exempting themselves?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
CLINTON SEXUALLY HARRASS A WOMAN ON THE JOB AND HE IS A HERO TO FEMS LIBS lolololol pervert CLINTON and they ALLEDGe he was one who too it from women when didnt want to be involved with him there is a word for that in the law
Yet, Bush liberates women under an oppressive thumb in the Middle East and is crucified for it.

Go figure.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

THE DEMOCRATS TOLD THE CHILDREN THIS WILL BE YOUR ONLY TIME TO SEE SANTA SO BE WELL BEHAVED lololol BUT MOMMY SANTA HAS NO GIFTS LOLOLOLOLO SHUT YOUR MOUTH child you should be happy that I even feed you lolololol LIBS AND THEIR VOTE CHILDREN BLACKS ARE NOW LIKE ANCHOR BABIES IN AMERICA lololololol GIVE IT ALL AWAY FOR ON PICTURE OF THE PERFECT FAMILY lolololol YOU JUST CAN MAKE THIS STUFF UP WELL MAYBE SETH MCFARLAINE from FAMILY GUY, THEY ARE ALL JUST "CLEVELAND" NOW lolololol HEAVENS TO BETSY
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what's so kinda cool about the latest POTUS (Bush) library/museum.
Rather than "demanding" and trying to "tell" people what to think (which is such a patheTic thought to even have to waste a comprehensive braincellage moment on, that such idiocracy even exists)..it is geared to allow for people to view, study, THINK for themselves and form their OWN opinions!
Enlightened visions like that-makes me proud to be an American!
I agree. Nothing is more futile than trying to control something none of us can control-History. Who knows how folks one hundred plus years from now will perceive things. Put it out there and let people think it through for themselves.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Abdul, your pressure cooker is boiling over again. I think you overcoked the sarin....
and i think you're a walking talking Freudian slip.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
self deprecation is good for the soul.
if i left myself open it was not unintentional.
This is like falling down a flight of stairs and than claiming you did it for grins and giggles.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You are actually admitting to being "intellectualism stupido"? http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/24/politics/bush-i...
What part did you not comprehend?

Were the setnences too close?

So we'll try it again-
Question A: Why are you hating on institutes of intellectualism stupido?

Question B:
Afraid they will show you up for what you're really NOT?

Two questions, civil adults would respond with rational answers, wiht out twisting anyone else's words.

Do enjoy reading YOUR link of choice though-I however-shall pass on it, as I do not require additional links to formulate a personal statement that I've already stated- thank you.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Homoerotic fantasies from a tea bagger ??
Can't be.
I JUST KNOW WHAT TURNS YOU ON BABY YOU ARE A WHITE BOY LIB YOU ARE OPEN HONEY YOU HAVE NO MORALS OR VALUES YOU ONLY HAVE POPULARTY POLLS SWEET CHEEKS I HANG OUT GEORGE AND ARCHIE BABY GURRRL I come from THE GENERATION WHERE THERE WAS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND MALES baby gurrl WE KEPT OUR PANTS ON OUR WAISTE WEDIDN'T WALK BENT OVER ALL DAY TOUCHING OUR TOES UNLESS WE WERE IN GYM CLASS SO honey STAY sweet
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You are actually admitting to being "intellectualism stupido"? http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/24/politics/bush-i...
Leo for Liberals/Democrats Help is on its Way… Scientists Find Way to Turn Stem Cells into Brain Cells!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

breath study brings roadside drug testing closer
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No I didn't. I did hear bits and pieces on the radio.
It was a refreshing change of POSITIVE, tastefully and patriotically honoringly presented.

All compiled NOT!! at tax payers expense, bless thier hearts.

I just missed the former potus Bill speaking, part. I think he took up the most soundbyte time though...he always was good at that kind of stuff lol.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, Bush liberates women under an oppressive thumb in the Middle East and is crucified for it.
Go figure.
Where did Bush do that?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Nothing is more futile than trying to control something none of us can control-History. Who knows how folks one hundred plus years from now will perceive things. Put it out there and let people think it through for themselves.
Anything else would be ignorance!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago