Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1265020 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#893887 Apr 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you right whiners make really stupid posts & think you speak the truth. It proves just how stupid & uninformed you idiots really are.
Do yourself a favor & learn the truth about Planned Parenthood & quit making such a ass out of yourself.
what's sad is the american tax payer is forced to pay for the sex lives and iresponsibility of others .you wish to murder your child that's between you and god forcing me to fund you're murders and you expecting me to sit back and hand you what I worked for willingly makes you a fool.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#893888 Apr 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Am I the only one who sees the irrelevance in the constitution in todays? The idea that a bunch of white men from over 200yrs ago wrote instructions, rules, laws, & guidelines intended for modern society to live/abide by is just stupid! The 2nd amendment is indirect because, there's no way possible they could've seen the weaponry of today. We're talking about men riding horses & shooting muskets. A twelve yr old can read the bible also, doesn't mean he has the brain capacity to asses the time/age it was written, how people were livIng over 2000yrs ago. This is why the document needs to destroyed & written over to coincide with todays time. It's only purpose is for special interest groups to twist the wording to fit their agenda, & you gun nuts are nothing more than a special interest group
the 2nd amendment is the only thing that protects you're right to say the bs you just posted . I own many guns that foolish people call assault weapons because they look a certain way , I also have a few muskets and even some .22s , none of them are assault weapons but try and take them from me and they all can become assault weapons.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#893889 Apr 26, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that really takes some...some...well, um actually, derrr, uh..grunt grunt andUH...well... it really doesn't take much of anything at all, to just flop out and down, and do that-DUHMazz Duh A Vey!!
(Ya might've should've saved some of your pee-brain particles from high school, instead of wasting 'em all for ya got out-doofus)
if davey ever got laid in high school , he walked bow leged for a week cause his ars hurt.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#893890 Apr 26, 2013
How did that Senator put it? "During Bush's last 7 years in office after 9/11, we had 0 events where terrorists reached their targets inside the U.S.

With the Magic Negro, we've had 5 within 4 years time"

Maybe even 6, folks. And the Liberal Media keeps quite about a lot of them. Like this one:

TVA nuclear guard trades gunfire with trespasser: http://tinyurl.com/cuao5vv

Judged:

10

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#893891 Apr 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"At King Middle School, birth control prescriptions will be given after a student undergoes a physical exam by a physician or nurse practitioner, said Lisa Belanger, who oversees Portland's student health centers."
They get a prescription. Not free pills.
anyone that offers an 11 year old girl birth control should be treated as a pedafile and dealt with swiftly and with no mercy what so ever. We need parenting and child control not birth control.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truman

Boise, ID

#893892 Apr 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a model of a bombed pharmaceutical factory in Iraq with aspirin scattered all over the floor?
Or a toy gun that targets Osama bin Laden in the crosshairs and it won't shoot?
Or a presidential podium where visitors can stand behind it, point their finger at a fake camera and say "I did not have sex with that woman?"
(This is fun.)
Its a pity your too dense to realize that trying with a straight face to equivocate the lewinski mess with George W.'s murderous debacle of a Presidency that has cost this nation the lives of so many (minus the near catastrophic damage the Economic Abyss he nearly succeeded in driving this Nation into has caused) says FAR more about the Moral Bankruptcy at the heart of your fetid,venal Right bent Idealogy then it does about Clinton.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#893893 Apr 27, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Its a pity your too dense to realize that trying with a straight face to equivocate the lewinski mess with George W.'s murderous debacle of a Presidency that has cost this nation the lives of so many (minus the near catastrophic damage the Economic Abyss he nearly succeeded in driving this Nation into has caused) says FAR more about the Moral Bankruptcy at the heart of your fetid,venal Right bent Idealogy then it does about Clinton.
Agreed with all these so called self indulgent posts from the right looking for some sort of moral ground when clearly none exists. It's almost as thou they have the genetic code for Altruism missing from their DNA. Its either about barbarians at the gate or its about me!

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#893895 Apr 27, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying that the Massachusetts legislature abolished the death penalty over the objections of the citizens?
What objections moron? No Massachusetts legislator lost re election after voting against the death penalty.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#893896 Apr 27, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Send him to Gitmo, torture him at will, and then feed him to the sharks.
The survivors would be likely to apologize.
He's an American citizen you vomitous cretin. We have a little thing called the Constitution that calls for due process and prohibits cruel and unusual punishment. You insane right wingers get your panties in a twist over imaginary violations of the 2nd Amendment but are only too willing to throw the rest of the Constitution away.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#893898 Apr 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why they snuck up on the MIT Police Officer sitting in his Patrol Car and shot him in cold blood. They needed his weapon and ammo.
These guys were either very good and well trained by Allah or the Boston Law Enforcement crowd is a joke.
Maybe a little of both.
HEY STUPID! If they snuck up on him and shot him then they already had a weapon. There's also reports that the older brother had an M4 carbine.
www.csmonitor.com/.../Boston-Marathon-bombing... ...
You're an idiot!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#893900 Apr 27, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> anyone that offers an 11 year old girl birth control should be treated as a pedafile and dealt with swiftly and with no mercy what so ever. We need parenting and child control not birth control.
"The contraceptives would be available to girls in the seventh and eighth grades, with their parents' permission."

Wow, yet you're caught in yet another lie.

Judged:

12

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#893901 Apr 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
How did that Senator put it? "During Bush's last 7 years in office after 9/11, we had 0 events where terrorists reached their targets inside the U.S.
With the Magic Negro, we've had 5 within 4 years time"
Maybe even 6, folks. And the Liberal Media keeps quite about a lot of them. Like this one:
TVA nuclear guard trades gunfire with trespasser: http://tinyurl.com/cuao5vv
List those 5.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#893902 Apr 27, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> if davey ever got laid in high school , he walked bow leged for a week cause his ars hurt.
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not gay. Maybe you should redirect your fantasies toward someone else.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#893903 Apr 27, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> the 2nd amendment is the only thing that protects you're right to say the bs you just posted . I own many guns that foolish people call assault weapons because they look a certain way , I also have a few muskets and even some .22s , none of them are assault weapons but try and take them from me and they all can become assault weapons.
So do these scary looking guns make you feel like a tough guy or what. Ooooooooooooooo the scary guns oooooooooo

If protection, etc s the reason to ow guns, what do you get out of the looks? Is it like playing army like an 8 year old? I don;t get this obsession.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#893904 Apr 27, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> what's sad is the american tax payer is forced to pay for the sex lives and iresponsibility of others .you wish to murder your child that's between you and god forcing me to fund you're murders and you expecting me to sit back and hand you what I worked for willingly makes you a fool.
The federal government does not pay for abortions. It is illegal.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#893905 Apr 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a model of a bombed pharmaceutical factory in Iraq with aspirin scattered all over the floor?
Or a toy gun that targets Osama bin Laden in the crosshairs and it won't shoot?
Or a presidential podium where visitors can stand behind it, point their finger at a fake camera and say "I did not have sex with that woman?"
(This is fun.)
You do realize that the aspirin factory was not in Iraq, right?

He didn't have sex with that woman & why were you dumasses asking if he did?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#893906 Apr 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that really takes some...some...well, um actually, derrr, uh..grunt grunt andUH...well... it really doesn't take much of anything at all, to just flop out and down, and do that-DUHMazz Duh A Vey!!
(Ya might've should've saved some of your pee-brain particles from high school, instead of wasting 'em all for ya got out-doofus)
So you didn't. Just as I figured.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#893908 Apr 27, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
What Dave neglected to mention is he was in high school till he was old enough to buy booze, it improved his sex life dramatically; it's also why he had to skip town.
Nope, you're projecting your family traditions onto others.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#893910 Apr 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again dumdave
"School officials in Portland, Maine, voted to make birth control pills available to students at one of the city's middle schools.The contraceptives would be available to girls in the seventh and eighth grades, with their parents' permission."
What I posed is the truth, availability is the prescription.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Wichita, KS

#893911 Apr 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not gay. Maybe you should redirect your fantasies toward someone else.
OMG, you just sound like a fudgepacker.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dr Guru MD CEO CF... 194,810
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 min Sublime1 100,325
abby8-4-15 1 min Julie 11
CDXC Johnson George Opens New Chicago Area Center 1 min mike blaine 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 6,264
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,386
Review: Unlimited Marketing Services 1 hr tooprofessional5 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages