Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893592 Apr 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>anything was better than the 2 alternates(Gore & Kerry).
Imagine a world without war. It's easy if you try. Imagine all the people, living in harmony.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893593 Apr 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The economy would most likely be as good or better if we would have elected Donald Duck. Everything the libtards do is anti-business, anti-economic growth.
THANK YOU LIKE GM WOULD HAVE GONE OUT OF BUSINESS hahahahalalalal rthe sky is falling the sky is falling nothing like a good crisis to take away freedom and MONEY lolololhahahaha OBAMA
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893594 Apr 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
These two are my faves: "I'm the Decider" and "I'm the war President"
Now he's claiming he has saved Africa from aides? Where are the stats?
It has been reported that your misspelling of "aids" as "aides" continues to occur as a result of inebriation, causing fake teacher babymama leosanus continued stress.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893595 Apr 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Dick Cheney is the Anti-Christ, Shrub was just a hapless mutt born into a well connected family. Name recognition works sometimes.
Bush traded slammin Sammie Sosa and Wilson Alvarez for Harold Baines and then things got worse!
Didn't Bush execute more people in Texas than anyone else ever?

Homer? Add "I'm the executioner" to my faves list.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893596 Apr 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know. Gore would have had us all walking, riding bicycles, horses, or mules and talking Arabic. Kerry would just get us all killed.
LOL, Bush left you fked and broke! What a decider.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893597 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I'll have to do some reading on it; seem to remember that the funding promised was nowhere near what was actually sent. Perhaps he felt guilty about all the destruction and Bill Clinton and Bono gave him a hand up in the philanthropy department.
Remember the gay people protesting in Kennebunkport outside the Bush compound?
Perhaps your getting this funding confused with the misappropriation of funds raised for Haiti. Bill's hand was in that one, even deeper than in Monica's stained dress.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#893598 Apr 26, 2013
Debt-to-GDP, 105%. Barack the Destroyer, going strong
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893599 Apr 26, 2013
WE ARE HERE WE ARE STRAIGHT WE ARE MOTHERS AND FATHERS WE are HETEROSEXUALS AND PROUD we have BROUGHT HUMANITY BACK FROM THE BRINK HETEROSEXUALS ARE THE PARENTS OF HOMOSEXUALS HOW COULD YOU HATE US THERE IS NO YOU WITHOUT ME POLITICIANS AND PRIEST KILLED YOU NOT HETEROSEXUALS WHY DO YOU HATE US my goodness we gave HOMOSEXUALS LIFT WHY BE BIGOTS AGAINST HETEROSEXUALS BE TOLORANT TWITCHING AGAIN EXCUSE ME DEM YESTERDAY WHEN I HAD MY PEEN RUBBING AGAINST YOU FRONT TOOTH LIKE A WINDSCREEN WIPER YOU WERE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING BUT I CAME SO FAST YOU ALMOST DROWNED WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893600 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Imagine a world without war. It's easy if you try. Imagine all the people, living in harmony.
vodka
TSM

El Paso, TX

#893601 Apr 26, 2013
Not only did Obama and others commit a Fraud against the American People it began in Chicago, Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud!!
The case raise questions about whether in 2008, then candidate Obama actually submitted enough legitimate signatures to have legally qualified for the primary ballot I think had they been challenged successfully, he probably would not have been on the ballot,
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#893602 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Didn't Bush execute more people in Texas than anyone else ever?
Homer? Add "I'm the executioner" to my faves list.
Not sure dem, but we know for sure Obama has killed more innocent civilians with his drones to the point where even the far left ACLU is complaining. I think Obama has the blood on his hands for about 800 civilians with his Drone Program.

Have a nice day, hypocrite weasel.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#893603 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
John was a good man. A bit delusional but a good man. Problem is the Muslims won't stop till the world is Shari'a h. Whether you libtards want to believe it or not.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893604 Apr 26, 2013
WOW wrote:
WE ARE HERE WE ARE STRAIGHT WE ARE MOTHERS AND FATHERS WE are HETEROSEXUALS AND PROUD we have BROUGHT HUMANITY BACK FROM THE BRINK HETEROSEXUALS ARE THE PARENTS OF HOMOSEXUALS HOW COULD YOU HATE US THERE IS NO YOU WITHOUT ME POLITICIANS AND PRIEST KILLED YOU NOT HETEROSEXUALS WHY DO YOU HATE US my goodness we gave HOMOSEXUALS LIFT WHY BE BIGOTS AGAINST HETEROSEXUALS BE TOLORANT TWITCHING AGAIN EXCUSE ME DEM YESTERDAY WHEN I HAD MY PEEN RUBBING AGAINST YOU FRONT TOOTH LIKE A WINDSCREEN WIPER YOU WERE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING BUT I CAME SO FAST YOU ALMOST DROWNED WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY
Jane? Come get your son and give him a pill fer krissaakes.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#893605 Apr 26, 2013
clean up time wrote:
I arrive in rural buttfuck western Pennsylvania
Visiting a 'friend'.
Seems he might still be in the county lock up.
His wife is home.
Sure she's fat and retarded but its not about love.
It's about porking my 'friends' wife before he attempts to "double tap me".
I'm hoping he means shoot me and not wrestling my pants off and swallowing my co ck.
Homer lives in PA.

Stupid liberals

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#893607 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL, Bush left you fked and broke! What a decider.
Wrong! Life was good under Bush. Obama hasn't affected me one way or the other thanks to the Bush and Clinton years.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#893608 Apr 26, 2013
think the SHEEPLE may be ready to wet their pants.

In a unusual rare move, the Alabama Democratic Party has submitted a amicus brief in the McInnish Goode v Chapman Appeal case. The reason being is most likely because the Alabama Supreme Court has Chief Justice Roy Moore presiding over it. He supported Lt. Col. Terry Lakin during his court martial. Another worry for them is another justice named Tom Parker. He once opined in a prior McInnish case:
"McInnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the "short form" and the "long form" birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public."
This has reasons for the Alabama Democratic Party to be alarmed. In the amicus brief, the Alabama Democratic Party attacked the merits of the appeal, calling the evidence submitted by McInnish "inadmissible and not worthy of belief" and stated:
"A county sheriff from Arizona is not an "official source" of anything in Alabama."
One thing that stands out in the amicus brief filed, specifically on page 33 is something new. It's a Barack Obama long form birth certificate that has a different backing, something not seen before. It's not the normal security paper backing that the Hawaii Dept. Of Health has been using. It is raising a lot of questions that even has Obama supporters baffled. Click on the link and scroll to page 33 of the brief to see the birth certificate.

ALSO CHECK OUT ALL THE BULLSHIT IN THEIR BRIEF...LIES AND MORE LIES
READ MORE...
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 8:43 PM

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2013/04 ...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#893609 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
So, now his claim to fame is saving Africa from aides? Oh please.
This is a glaring DUH post, lily. Inform yourself.

We all know you are not just pretending to be stupid.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#893610 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
*rolls eyes*

Old Beatle song? To bad you can't sit up a program that auto post for you like twitter has so you don't have to go to all the trouble of copying and pasting your comments over and over again and over and over.....
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893611 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Jane? Come get your son and give him a pill fer krissaakes.
It has been reported that lily boca runs a pill factory behind the warehouse; however, it is not recommended as a legitimate operation.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#893613 Apr 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The economy would most likely be as good or better if we would have elected Donald Duck. Everything the libtards do is anti-business, anti-economic growth.
Thus every measurable economic indicator is very strong presently and nearly all the damage created by the worst Presidential administration in US has been tidied up__tidied up by a virtually unknown Democrat who stunned the Washington establishment changing politics as usual forever.

BTW Flacko__Donald Duck probably could have beat DaBammy in 2008__unfortunately the Republicants advanced John McCain and Sarah Palin instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min wojar 181,862
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,100
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 2 hr Searcy 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago