Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,049)

Showing posts 820,961 - 820,980 of1,072,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The Boy Messiah strikes another blow for Islam. His boy, Racist Eric Holder sticks his brown-nose where it doesn't belong once again.

http://tinyurl.com/d8pm68t

Allah Akbar and Praise the Boy Messiah.
nobamaredux

Urbana, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
Occupy has a new target: the National Rifle Association. Check this out: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/o... "Demonstrators protesting the US Senate's inaction on gun violence gathered in Washington's McPherson Park on Thursday before marching to the front doors of five lobbying firms that have worked on behalf of the National Rifle Association. The payments those firms received from the NRA in 2012 were displayed on giant novelty checks that demonstrators held up for photo-ops in front of police officers guarding the entrances.
That wasn't the original plan, exactly. The protest's organizers, which included Occupy the NRA, Public Campaign, and CREDO*, had intended to drive a hearse full of caskets to the firms back on April 16. " Tell the U S Congress to stop working for the N.R.A.!
NRA - 1

Obama - 0
nobamaredux

Urbana, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
.... when a Christian “murders,” he acts in direct contravention of divine command. Fine: but what is murder? Is it “murder” to wage war to liberate the Holy Land? Or to obliterate the Cathars? Or to convert the Lithuanians? Or to reconquer Spain? I’m quite sure those who prosecuted those wars in the divine name would have been distinctly puzzled by the suggestion that their actions constituted murder – as opposed to justified killing. And, of course,“murder” is prohibited in every civilized society.
Meanwhile, it’s my people who wrote Psalm 137, a prayer for vengeance that ends with glee at the thought of dashing our enemies’ children’s brains on rocks. And yet, over the sweep of history since the rabbinic period, one would have to call the Jewish people among the least-prone to extreme inter-communal violence. We can debate the reasons for that historical fact, but what it should show at a minimum is that the syllogism,“violent texts are a primary cause of inter-communal violence,” needs some work.
Dreher and Sullivan alike are Christians. I’m not. They assume that Jesus’s call to “turn the other cheek” means that Christianity has acted as a historic brake on violence. As a Jew, I have to question that assumption. After all, the number of Christian countries in history that have been governed according to principles of non-violence is exactly zero. Someone from a religious tradition whose founding texts articulated rules about when violence is justified or permitted might look at the long history of Christian violence – not just violence by Christians, but violence undertaken with the Church’s encouragement and undertaken in the name of Jesus – and say: gee, maybe saying “turn the other cheek” backfires, makes all violence seem equally sinful, and therefore opens the gate to truly horrific behavior?
I’m not endorsing that view – I’m just saying that there are perfectly logical arguments that can be made that completely reverse the Christian apologetic claim that because Jesus preached non-violence and Muhammad (like Moses) led an army, therefore Christian civilization is inherently less-violent than Muslim (or Jewish?) civilization. Obviously, if you’re a Christian, you’ll find a Christian apologetic argument congenial. But that doesn’t mean it has analytical value.
For that matter, the United States was founded by genocidal racist slave-trading colonialists. Does that mean the Constitution is essentially and irredeemably racist? Isn’t that where the “bad book” theory logically leads?
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/millma...
Never compare a terrorist conspiracy like Islam to actual religions.
nobamaredux

Urbana, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

virginia wrote:
I want the presedent to run a nother term.
An armed and well-regulated militia will be necessary to remove the dictator from power following the expiration of his second term.
virginia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

And another thing why doesnt the presedent handle all the money payouts, do you know some people expect what is promised. If any one should handle this it should be batak oboma dilevering checks himself. To other contrys and senete take it from there. Does my presedent have no power geeeezzz..
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Obama (X)
Mitt Head(_)
virginia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
.... when a Christian “murders,” he acts in direct contravention of divine command. Fine: but what is murder? Is it “murder” to wage war to liberate the Holy Land? Or to obliterate the Cathars? Or to convert the Lithuanians? Or to reconquer Spain? I’m quite sure those who prosecuted those wars in the divine name would have been distinctly puzzled by the suggestion that their actions constituted murder – as opposed to justified killing. And, of course,“murder” is prohibited in every civilized society.
Meanwhile, it’s my people who wrote Psalm 137, a prayer for vengeance that ends with glee at the thought of dashing our enemies’ children’s brains on rocks. And yet, over the sweep of history since the rabbinic period, one would have to call the Jewish people among the least-prone to extreme inter-communal violence. We can debate the reasons for that historical fact, but what it should show at a minimum is that the syllogism,“violent texts are a primary cause of inter-communal violence,” needs some work.
Dreher and Sullivan alike are Christians. I’m not. They assume that Jesus’s call to “turn the other cheek” means that Christianity has acted as a historic brake on violence. As a Jew, I have to question that assumption. After all, the number of Christian countries in history that have been governed according to principles of non-violence is exactly zero. Someone from a religious tradition whose founding texts articulated rules about when violence is justified or permitted might look at the long history of Christian violence – not just violence by Christians, but violence undertaken with the Church’s encouragement and undertaken in the name of Jesus – and say: gee, maybe saying “turn the other cheek” backfires, makes all violence seem equally sinful, and therefore opens the gate to truly horrific behavior?
I’m not endorsing that view – I’m just saying that there are perfectly logical arguments that can be made that completely reverse the Christian apologetic claim that because Jesus preached non-violence and Muhammad (like Moses) led an army, therefore Christian civilization is inherently less-violent than Muslim (or Jewish?) civilization. Obviously, if you’re a Christian, you’ll find a Christian apologetic argument congenial. But that doesn’t mean it has analytical value.
For that matter, the United States was founded by genocidal racist slave-trading colonialists. Does that mean the Constitution is essentially and irredeemably racist? Isn’t that where the “bad book” theory logically leads?
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/millma...
so what is catholic? Cristian too we dont believe in killing, lieing stealing, and for me i dont believe in child malesters, i dont believe in brother and sister sleeping with each others boyfriends, I dont like family guy I also know its ok for me to fight just not kill
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I tell you about posting here, skank tranny? Take your cavernous vag and move it on down the line....
since when do you own topix creature ? Go tell that to your shameless buddy waxman, who posts all day here under your tax dollars.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin The Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text> since when do you own topix creature ? Go tell that to your shameless buddy waxman, who posts all day here under your tax dollars.
You have been reported to the news authorities for committing drag posting from the nation's capital...For Real...we only report the real news...For Real.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Never compare a terrorist conspiracy like Islam to actual religions.
Christianity is not a religion. it's bunch of superstitious crap written in book that pulls in the gullible so that it can feed it's self with their forever lost souls.

there's a very good reason that Christianity is the only religion with a secondary protagonist.
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> You have been reported to the news authorities for committing drag posting from the nation's capital...For Real...we only report the real news...For Real.
you will be reported for using a t.v news anchor name, we also report criminals.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

www.joelstrumpet.com

Well, surprise, surprise. It has now become quite clear that the two brothers who committed the terrorist attack in Boston this past week were not merely radical Muslims, but Mahdists as well. This is to say that at least part of their worldview was formed by Islamic eschatological expectation concerning the Mahdi. In a video posted on the now deceased Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s YouTube account, we are taught about “The promised emergence of the black flags from the promised land of Khorasan”. The black flags, as I discuss in my book, Islamic Antichrist, are a reference to Muslim armies that are prophesied to come from the region of North-east Iran / Afghanistan / Pakistan under the leadership of the Mahdi. According to the video, these armies are now forming and will soon march to Jerusalem to establish the seat of global Islamic leadership from the Temple Mount. Despite the desperate efforts of the mainstream / left-wing media to downplay the foundational nature of Islam in the Tsarnaez brother’s worldview and murderous acts, what has happened once again on American soil is clear. The Islamists have hit us again. Meanwhile, large portions of the Church are all too determined to believe in conspiratorial syncretistic / improvisational apocalyptic theories, yet the reality of what is coming is right in front of us. Turn on the TV. Radical Islam is not going away. Denying reality or hiding our heads in the sand will not delay the inevitable.

See video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> you will be reported for using a t.v news anchor name, we also report criminals.
I'm so glad you're able to report yourself. Now run along; I'm sure your next drag show will be any minute. We appreciate your stopping by to chat. We report the news as it happens, even if it is a real drag.
nobamaredux

Urbana, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is not a religion. it's bunch of superstitious crap written in book that pulls in the gullible so that it can feed it's self with their forever lost souls.
there's a very good reason that Christianity is the only religion with a secondary protagonist.
My purpose is not to defend Christianity, but to expose the evil of Islam.

Argue Christianity with someone who cares.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I tink she been too long in da beltway...
She's actually quite well-known from a story we covered 46 years ago when she began her career. We don't just report good news, you know.
nobamaredux

Urbana, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
www.joelstrumpet.com
Well, surprise, surprise. It has now become quite clear that the two brothers who committed the terrorist attack in Boston this past week were not merely radical Muslims, but Mahdists as well. This is to say that at least part of their worldview was formed by Islamic eschatological expectation concerning the Mahdi. In a video posted on the now deceased Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s YouTube account, we are taught about “The promised emergence of the black flags from the promised land of Khorasan”. The black flags, as I discuss in my book, Islamic Antichrist, are a reference to Muslim armies that are prophesied to come from the region of North-east Iran / Afghanistan / Pakistan under the leadership of the Mahdi. According to the video, these armies are now forming and will soon march to Jerusalem to establish the seat of global Islamic leadership from the Temple Mount. Despite the desperate efforts of the mainstream / left-wing media to downplay the foundational nature of Islam in the Tsarnaez brother’s worldview and murderous acts, what has happened once again on American soil is clear. The Islamists have hit us again. Meanwhile, large portions of the Church are all too determined to believe in conspiratorial syncretistic / improvisational apocalyptic theories, yet the reality of what is coming is right in front of us. Turn on the TV. Radical Islam is not going away. Denying reality or hiding our heads in the sand will not delay the inevitable.
See video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Boston bombers were also Obamabot welfare bums, now under the protection of Obama judges.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> you will be reported for using a t.v news anchor name, we also report criminals.
I know it happened to a registered user in the Topix Columbus Ohio Forum that was using a news anchor's name and all their post were removed.
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> I'm so glad you're able to report yourself.
speak of the devil.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Last night (1/14/13) Bill O'Reilly devoted his "Factor Impact Segment of the day," (embedded below) to the limited coverage afforded Al Gore's sale of Current TV to Al-Jazeera.

Joined by Bernard Goldberg, both men were in high dudgeon against Gore's obvious hypocrisy given the fossil fuel-funded outrages (i.e., myriad examples of jihadism/Sharia supremacism, anti-Westernism, general xenophobia, and Jew-and broader infidel-hatred) aired routinely on Al-Jazeera's Arabic network, owned by the Sharia-supremacist, Islamic totalitarian government of Qatar.

But as if teeing up their hypocritical moral blindness for another devastating wallop at Fox by the Left's creepy little televangelist to the tetrahydrocannabinol-intoxicat ed, Jon Stewart, O'Reilly and Goldberg ignored News Corp (parent company of Fox News) CEO Rupert Murdoch's equally odious "partnerships, with Saudi Arabia and its Prince Bin Talal, the "Prince" holding a 7% share in Fox, while Murdoch has an 18.97% stake in Bin Talal's Rotana Media Group, and Al-Risala, Rotana's flagship religious broadcasting network. Al-Risala, Murdoch's Ikhwannabe TV, is just as rife (see this June, 2012 MEMRI report by Steve Stalinsky) with jihadism/Sharia supremacism, anti-Westernism, general xenophobia, and Jew-and broader infidel-hatred, as Al-Jazeera Arabic. Moreover, Bin-Talal's holding a 7% share in Fox has demonstrably bowdlerized the network's coverage of Islamic supremacism, in particular the role of Saudi Arabia in propagating jihad hatred, globally.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/01/l...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
My purpose is not to defend Christianity, but to expose the evil of Islam.
Argue Christianity with someone who cares.
at least we have one thing in common.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 820,961 - 820,980 of1,072,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Le Jimbo 45,526
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min Go Blue Forever 97,450
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min wojar 173,703
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 29 min Zombie Bama 1
Amy July 12 31 min PEllen 6
A wealthy white woman feeding a black child 'li... 40 min Woof Woof 1
U.S. Military develops first-ever guided .50 ca... 51 min Watch the video 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000