Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
820,941 - 820,960 of 1,096,630 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
nobamaredux

Mahomet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is not a religion. it's bunch of superstitious crap written in book that pulls in the gullible so that it can feed it's self with their forever lost souls.
there's a very good reason that Christianity is the only religion with a secondary protagonist.
My purpose is not to defend Christianity, but to expose the evil of Islam.

Argue Christianity with someone who cares.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I tink she been too long in da beltway...
She's actually quite well-known from a story we covered 46 years ago when she began her career. We don't just report good news, you know.
nobamaredux

Mahomet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
www.joelstrumpet.com
Well, surprise, surprise. It has now become quite clear that the two brothers who committed the terrorist attack in Boston this past week were not merely radical Muslims, but Mahdists as well. This is to say that at least part of their worldview was formed by Islamic eschatological expectation concerning the Mahdi. In a video posted on the now deceased Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s YouTube account, we are taught about “The promised emergence of the black flags from the promised land of Khorasan”. The black flags, as I discuss in my book, Islamic Antichrist, are a reference to Muslim armies that are prophesied to come from the region of North-east Iran / Afghanistan / Pakistan under the leadership of the Mahdi. According to the video, these armies are now forming and will soon march to Jerusalem to establish the seat of global Islamic leadership from the Temple Mount. Despite the desperate efforts of the mainstream / left-wing media to downplay the foundational nature of Islam in the Tsarnaez brother’s worldview and murderous acts, what has happened once again on American soil is clear. The Islamists have hit us again. Meanwhile, large portions of the Church are all too determined to believe in conspiratorial syncretistic / improvisational apocalyptic theories, yet the reality of what is coming is right in front of us. Turn on the TV. Radical Islam is not going away. Denying reality or hiding our heads in the sand will not delay the inevitable.
See video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uJknGtKV34IXX
The Boston bombers were also Obamabot welfare bums, now under the protection of Obama judges.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin The Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text> you will be reported for using a t.v news anchor name, we also report criminals.
I know it happened to a registered user in the Topix Columbus Ohio Forum that was using a news anchor's name and all their post were removed.
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> I'm so glad you're able to report yourself.
speak of the devil.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Last night (1/14/13) Bill O'Reilly devoted his "Factor Impact Segment of the day," (embedded below) to the limited coverage afforded Al Gore's sale of Current TV to Al-Jazeera.

Joined by Bernard Goldberg, both men were in high dudgeon against Gore's obvious hypocrisy given the fossil fuel-funded outrages (i.e., myriad examples of jihadism/Sharia supremacism, anti-Westernism, general xenophobia, and Jew-and broader infidel-hatred) aired routinely on Al-Jazeera's Arabic network, owned by the Sharia-supremacist, Islamic totalitarian government of Qatar.

But as if teeing up their hypocritical moral blindness for another devastating wallop at Fox by the Left's creepy little televangelist to the tetrahydrocannabinol-intoxicat ed, Jon Stewart, O'Reilly and Goldberg ignored News Corp (parent company of Fox News) CEO Rupert Murdoch's equally odious "partnerships, with Saudi Arabia and its Prince Bin Talal, the "Prince" holding a 7% share in Fox, while Murdoch has an 18.97% stake in Bin Talal's Rotana Media Group, and Al-Risala, Rotana's flagship religious broadcasting network. Al-Risala, Murdoch's Ikhwannabe TV, is just as rife (see this June, 2012 MEMRI report by Steve Stalinsky) with jihadism/Sharia supremacism, anti-Westernism, general xenophobia, and Jew-and broader infidel-hatred, as Al-Jazeera Arabic. Moreover, Bin-Talal's holding a 7% share in Fox has demonstrably bowdlerized the network's coverage of Islamic supremacism, in particular the role of Saudi Arabia in propagating jihad hatred, globally.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/01/l...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
My purpose is not to defend Christianity, but to expose the evil of Islam.
Argue Christianity with someone who cares.
at least we have one thing in common.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Ever since Al Gore sold Current TV to Al Jazeera, the network founded and funded by the oil-rich emirate of Qatar, the former vice president has drawn continuous fire in conservative media. Fox News, the New York Post and the Wall Street Journal, for example, have all castigated Gore, a man of the left and leading avatar of global warming, for such hypocrisies as timing the deal to avoid lefty tax hikes and bagging $100 million in greenhouse-gas money.

These same news outlets share something else in common: They all belong to Rupert Murdochs News Corp. That means they also belong to Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.

Alwaleed owns the largest chunk of News Corp. stock outside the Murdoch family. Shortly after his purchase of 5.5 percent of News Corp. voting shares in 2005, Alwaleed gave a speech that made it clear just what he had bought. As noted in The (U.K.) Guardian, Alwaleed told an audience in Dubai that it took just one phone call to Rupert Murdoch speaking not as a shareholder but as a viewer, Alwaleed said to get the Fox News crawl reporting Muslim riots in France changed to civil riots.

This didnt make the Muslim riots go away, but Alwaleed managed to fog our perception of them. With a phone call, the Saudi prince eliminated the peculiarly Islamic character of the unprecedented French street violence for both the viewers at home and, more significantly, for the journalists behind the scenes. When little owner doesnt want Muslim rioting identified and big owner agrees, it sets a marker for employees. Alwaleeds stake, by the way, is now 7 percent.

We can only speculate on what other acts of influence this nephew of the Saudi dictator might have since imposed on Fox News and other News Corp. properties.(I have long argued that News Corp. should register as a foreign agent, due to the stock owned by a senior member of the Saudi ruling dynasty.) Alwaleed hasnt shared any other editorial exploits with the public. But that opening act of eliminating key information from News Corp.s coverage of Islamic news might well have set a pattern of omission.

....We know Alwaleed has influenced Fox editorial matters before. Could that Alwaleed influence even his very presence account for why News Corp. hasnt hit harder on the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaradawi angles of the Gore-Jazeera deal?

I dont know, but I wonder. Dont you?

http://www.dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryI...
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm beyond it. much as you wingnuts should be if you want to get back into the WH. FOX doesn't want you there. they don't make as much money with a Republican.
Idiot, so you do nothing but re-gurgitate someone else's drivel and bovine droppings, exactly what I figured.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> and who is the current president carol? Does it really matter where bush's approval rating stands at? he is history, and most americans know the failure he was as president, turn the page, it's time.
Boston terror bombing
Obama=fail
HMS=fail
Napolitano=fail
Holder=fail

How does it feel to be one of the jackasses who pays for welfare for terrorists?
nobamaredux

Mahomet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
at least we have one thing in common.
No, we don't.

You hate Christians, whereas I am neutral on the subject.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie that the right wing likes to trot out.
One of the principal myths surrounding medical malpractice is its effect on overall health care costs. Medical malpractice is actually a tiny percentage of health care costs, in part because medical malpractice claims are far less frequent than many people believe.
In 2004, the CBO calculated malpractice costs amounted to less than 2 percent of overall health care spending. Thus, even a reduction of 25 percent to 30 percent in malpractice costs would lower health care costs by only about 0.4 percent to 0.5 percent, and the likely effect on health insurance premiums would be comparably small. i
Five years later, the CBO revisited the issue of medical negligence costs. This time, they attempted to account for the indirect costs of medical negligence, mainly the idea that doctors order extra tests to avoid liability. Again, the CBO found that tort reform would only save 0.5 percent of all health care costs.
Other authorities have also found that the direct costs associated with medical negligence are a tiny fraction of health care costs. According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), the total amount of money spent defending claims and compensating victims of medical negligence in 2010 was $5.8 billion, or just 0.3 percent of the $2.6 trillion spent on health care in the U.S. that same year.
www.justice.org ... Newsroom Issue Resources Medical Negligence
What a demented douchebag. Idiotic jurors just awarded an injured high school football player $11 million dollars because his helmet was "defective", that's why medical costs are sky high, idiotic liberal LIV jurors and trial lawyers.

Still waiting jellyfish, would you rather be water boarded or blown to smithereens by one of Oblamers illegal drone strikes?
Malcolm XXX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Obama has been president for over 4 years now and economic growth is slow and unemployment is high. I think he said the road to recovery was long . It sure is with him in charge.When he got re-elected I knew things would just continue to drag on. I was hoping for someone else besides him. Oh well, another few years of a slow economy. Thanks Obama. For nothing.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another imbecile who doesn't get that dealing with an active combatant is different than dealing with a prisoner. Water boarding is torture and prohibited by the Geneva Conventions whereas firing a missile from a drone is no more illegal than firing one from an F-16. If we can take out an enemy without putting our people in harm's way then what's the problem? There will be civilian casualties either way just like there were during the invasion of Iraq.
You're an idiot!
Women and children killed by Oblamer in Pakistan were
active combatants?

FDU poll: Obama's drone attacks on American civilians are illegal ...
www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/.../fdu_poll_most...
Feb 7, 2013 MADISON Nearly half of all American voters say it is illegal for the United States government to target citizens living abroad with drone ...

Killer Drone Attacks Illegal, Counter-Productive | Common Dreams
https://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/06/25-...
Jun 25, 2012 This goes beyond the illegal practice of targeted killing. People are being ... Obama's drone attacks do not meet this standard. Although he ...

Imbecile, does Oblamer wipe thoroughly before you plant a big wet one on his butt?
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
So did Saddam Hussein moron, but the neo cons didn't figure that into their equation when they decided to use US forces to get rid of them. That worked out really well. The difference is that it was the Egyptian people that decided Mubarak had to go, not a foreign power.
You're an idiot!
White american liberals, never has this planet had a more stupid group of people who work tirelessly against their own interests.

No other group of people on this planet have ever done this.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha
You fell for yet another Fox News lie.
That Saudi student was not deported . Not even considered for deportation.
My God, this was shown to be not true days ago & yet here you are still posting it.
Just how uninformed are you?
Dimwitted Doorknob, the point I was making and you're too stupid to see is that numerous sources were saying he was to be deported. You're the liar and the moron.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin The Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text> speak of the devil.
We have reported you as the devil before, the She-Devil of DC, your original drag name. We report the news as we see it. Thank you for your contribution.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to go back to Elementary School and learn how to add.
These do not add up to the 92 billion you claim was wasted.
As for your list, I recognized Johnson Controls because I just read about the profits it made in the first quarter. You said they were bankrupt or faltering on bankruptcy.
Green initiatives that reduce our dependency on foreign oil means fewer dollars being exported from this country & spent in our economy.
Green initiatives that reduce emissions help with are pollution from coal generation plants that sicken & kill thousands of Americas every year.
Don't be pedantic, once again you're too stupid or dishonest to see the salient point, scumbag criminal Oblamer is wasting billions on failed green energy schemes, the exact amount doesn't matter.

Fewer dollars spent in our economy? How about the billions wasted in Oblamers failures? The money is gone, into the pockets of Oblamers bundlers and others, stop being a sap.

You nor anybody else has one shred of proof any green scheme is doing one iota of good viv a vis AGW.

Gawd, you're an idiot, and a dishonest one at that.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never defended a murderer. I guess white people never ill anyone.
White people rarely kill black people, the opposite cannot be said. The non stop black killings outside their race are almost never called for the hate crimes they are, yet fools like you and Oblamer shreik about one dead criminal thug like Traygone Martin.

The hypocrisy is what rankles.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never defended a murderer. I guess white people never ill anyone.
Anytime I hear of senseless violence like this bar killing of 5 [4 women] I know instantly who the perps were and who the victims were, it's not racism to point out the truth.

In the extremely rare case of a white killing a black, instantly the race card is pulled out.

Deny it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE