Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#893430 Apr 26, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That lie was debunked in 2008, but you dumbasses not only believe anything you're fed by the haters of the reich-wing, you seem condemned to repeat them ad nauseam. Why don't you just go visit Dumbya's liberry of rewritten history already before you die...asap
Why you hating on institutes of intellectualism stupido? Afraid they will show you up for what you're really NOT?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#893433 Apr 26, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I call myself the new wave of fiscally Conservative liberertarian because:
I believe in science, but only when its actually been proven.
I believe corporations are businesses (not people), but that they are also equal legs of a stool that will fall down without an equal ethical other. The third leg is a non-intrusive government.
I believe in equal rights regardless of sexual orientation, but the playing field should be level by REMOVING taxation/incentives, not expanding them.
I believe that 47% of Americans aren’t looking for a government handout because they've already found it.
I believe we must learn from history, not repeat it. The begining of that lesson is decreasing government activity to a crawl.
I believe women deserve the same rights as men, but no more. I am undecded if that includes driving or posting on Topix.
I believe our sexual orientation is something we’re born with, not something we choose. I also dont give a sht and dont want to have it forced down my throat (especially "literally").
I believe immigration is PART of what made this country great, but its unsustainable and unrealistic to expect it to be an infinite process.
I believe freedom for all means freedom for all, except when its on my dime (or anyone else's).
I believe we have the right to own guns. Now if leftist phags started advocating actually punishing the criminals who abuse them (instead of trying to infringe Constitutional rights), we'd be in business.
I believe in a living wage, and the necessity to work hard to earn it.
I believe most rich people have created/expanded their wealth on their own thru legal hard work, unless they have last names like Kennedy, or Pelosi.
I believe welfare sometimes helps the poor, but is horribly abused.
There retard, I helped you out...
Want to fix almost all these problems? FairTax.org
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893434 Apr 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush Sr. doesn't look too good
Certainly not through your bloodshot eyes

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#893436 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww!
Look at fenny massaging testicles.
I beg your pardon, but "we" all know that Fenny Bate sucks, and Jason/Jay has no balls...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#893438 Apr 26, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you hating on institutes of intellectualism stupido? Afraid they will show you up for what you're really NOT?
You are actually admitting to being "intellectualism stupido"? http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/24/politics/bush-i...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893439 Apr 26, 2013
CLINTON SEXUALLY HARRASS A WOMAN ON THE JOB AND HE IS A HERO TO FEMS LIBS lolololol pervert CLINTON and they ALLEDGe he was one who too it from women when didnt want to be involved with him there is a word for that in the law

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#893441 Apr 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, oh barf. Did you see the part where Bill Clinton commented on the nude paintings?
Was it in the national enquirer
Whatever

Gering, NE

#893442 Apr 26, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Leadville Lou, "You nor anybody else has one shred of proof any green scheme is doing one iota of good viv a vis AGW." WHO's being the moron and interminable bore now? LOL ! Is infinite planet thinking finally being rejected as destructive and based on mostly false notions on how human economies remain sustainable ? "Podesta highlighted just how far the world has come since the original MDGs were developed in 2000, citing the shift from a world easily classified into Global North and South, or developed and developing countries. Instead, the world now includes developing countries like Brazil and India who have large populations who require assistance, but are themselves donors and political forces. These changes, according to Podesta, require a new way of considering development and sustainable economic growth:
PODESTA: We know now that sustainable economic growth is not simply about increasing the size of national economies but about shaping enduring systems and institutions that respect the rights of individuals and give them the tools they need to help lift themselves out of poverty. Sustainable economic growth requires ensuring the poor have what I call “connectivity.”“Connectivity” broadly encompasses issues like access to health care, education, and job opportunities; connections to physical, social, and energy infrastructure; and the opportunity to actively participate in the civic and economic lives of their countries and to be recognized legally by their governments."Check this out: http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/04/05/...
You are using a Progressive Think Tank as proof for a Progressive idea?
Hmmmm
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#893443 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhhh!
What?
Okay duhmbo, we'll stupid it down here for you.

Displays of historical articles, are inanimate objects, that do NOT "speak".
They are just displays, for people to enjoy, to think about and form opinion for themselves, in peace.

Therefore, should you (or anyone like you) NOT like and appreciate the enlightened environment of such, you (or anyone else like you) do not have to visit them.

We understand that not everyone appreciates actual "Culture" that promotes the same above mentioned rights of individuality, but surely there must be some herd-pack watering troughs sprinkled through out the U.S. as well, for the more commieTic leaning types.

Might even really be some dat lets duh herd packs pway marbles lol.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#893444 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you watch the dedication Flack? It really was nicely done-a CREDIT to Bush with out a doubt.
(and boy did I have fun with some of my more d leaning friends over it LOL)
Love and God BLESS America again!
No I didn't. I did hear bits and pieces on the radio.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#893445 Apr 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you left yourself wide open for ZINGS with this post.
I change my mind you need to stick with copy and paste. You aren't very good at thinking on your own.
self deprecation is good for the soul.

if i left myself open it was not unintentional.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#893446 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did those friends remind you that you lost the election?
No, they're far, FAR more Mature, and intelligent, than that!!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#893447 Apr 26, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Son you’re Idiot!! Again how many Republicans voted for Obamacare?
and they're just now worrying about exempting themselves?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#893448 Apr 26, 2013
WOW wrote:
CLINTON SEXUALLY HARRASS A WOMAN ON THE JOB AND HE IS A HERO TO FEMS LIBS lolololol pervert CLINTON and they ALLEDGe he was one who too it from women when didnt want to be involved with him there is a word for that in the law
Yet, Bush liberates women under an oppressive thumb in the Middle East and is crucified for it.

Go figure.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893449 Apr 26, 2013
THE DEMOCRATS TOLD THE CHILDREN THIS WILL BE YOUR ONLY TIME TO SEE SANTA SO BE WELL BEHAVED lololol BUT MOMMY SANTA HAS NO GIFTS LOLOLOLOLO SHUT YOUR MOUTH child you should be happy that I even feed you lolololol LIBS AND THEIR VOTE CHILDREN BLACKS ARE NOW LIKE ANCHOR BABIES IN AMERICA lololololol GIVE IT ALL AWAY FOR ON PICTURE OF THE PERFECT FAMILY lolololol YOU JUST CAN MAKE THIS STUFF UP WELL MAYBE SETH MCFARLAINE from FAMILY GUY, THEY ARE ALL JUST "CLEVELAND" NOW lolololol HEAVENS TO BETSY
Whatever

Gering, NE

#893450 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
That's what's so kinda cool about the latest POTUS (Bush) library/museum.
Rather than "demanding" and trying to "tell" people what to think (which is such a patheTic thought to even have to waste a comprehensive braincellage moment on, that such idiocracy even exists)..it is geared to allow for people to view, study, THINK for themselves and form their OWN opinions!
Enlightened visions like that-makes me proud to be an American!
I agree. Nothing is more futile than trying to control something none of us can control-History. Who knows how folks one hundred plus years from now will perceive things. Put it out there and let people think it through for themselves.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#893451 Apr 26, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Abdul, your pressure cooker is boiling over again. I think you overcoked the sarin....
and i think you're a walking talking Freudian slip.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#893452 Apr 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
self deprecation is good for the soul.
if i left myself open it was not unintentional.
This is like falling down a flight of stairs and than claiming you did it for grins and giggles.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#893453 Apr 26, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You are actually admitting to being "intellectualism stupido"? http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/24/politics/bush-i...
What part did you not comprehend?

Were the setnences too close?

So we'll try it again-
Question A: Why are you hating on institutes of intellectualism stupido?

Question B:
Afraid they will show you up for what you're really NOT?

Two questions, civil adults would respond with rational answers, wiht out twisting anyone else's words.

Do enjoy reading YOUR link of choice though-I however-shall pass on it, as I do not require additional links to formulate a personal statement that I've already stated- thank you.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893454 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Homoerotic fantasies from a tea bagger ??
Can't be.
I JUST KNOW WHAT TURNS YOU ON BABY YOU ARE A WHITE BOY LIB YOU ARE OPEN HONEY YOU HAVE NO MORALS OR VALUES YOU ONLY HAVE POPULARTY POLLS SWEET CHEEKS I HANG OUT GEORGE AND ARCHIE BABY GURRRL I come from THE GENERATION WHERE THERE WAS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND MALES baby gurrl WE KEPT OUR PANTS ON OUR WAISTE WEDIDN'T WALK BENT OVER ALL DAY TOUCHING OUR TOES UNLESS WE WERE IN GYM CLASS SO honey STAY sweet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 48 min very disappointed 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min IBdaMann 49,324
amy 12-26 2 hr RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 2 hr RACE 3
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 hr Big Red 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance