Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#893220 Apr 25, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
Democrat Obama puppet Deval Patrick protects terrorists:
The Patrick administration clamped down the lid yesterday on Herald requests for details of Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s government benefits, citing the dead terror mastermind’s right to privacy.
Across the board, state agencies flatly refused to provide information about the taxpayer-funded lifestyle for the 26-year-old man and his brother and accused accomplice Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19.
On EBT card status or spending, state welfare spokesman Alec Loftus would only say Tamerlan Tsarnaev, his wife and 3-year-old daughter received benefits that ended in 2012. He declined further comment.
On unemployment compensation, labor department spokesman Kevin Franck refused to say whether Tamerlan Tsarnaev ever collected, saying it was “confidential and not a matter of public record.”
On Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s college aid, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth spokesman Robert Connolly said,“It is our position — and I believe the accepted position in higher education — that student records including academic records and financial records (including financial aid) cannot under federal law be released without a student’s consent.”
On cellphones, the Federal Communications Commission would not say whether either brother had a government-paid cellphone, also citing privacy laws.
On housing, Cambridge officials and the family’s landlord ducked questions on whether the brothers were ever on Section 8 assistance.
The Herald reported yesterday that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, his wife and 3-year-old daughter collected welfare until 2012 and that both Tamerlan and Dzhokhar received benefits through their parents “for a limited portion” of the time after they came to the U.S., which was around 2002.
However, the Department of Transitional Assistance wouldn’t release information about how long or how much they received.
It remains unclear how the accused bomber brothers financed their heartless attacks on the marathon.
The administration was slammed by a Democratic congressman who insisted the public has a right to know how taxpayers were underwriting the accused jihadist Tsarnaevs.
“It’s certainly relevant information that should be made public,” U.S. Rep. Stephen F. Lynch told the Herald.“There’s a national security interest No. 1. Secondly, there’s also a public interest in finding out whether these individuals were able to exploit the system and get benefits they weren’t entitled to.”
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev lies hospitalized and facing capital charges that include using a weapon of mass destruction that killed three people and injured 260 near the Boston Marathon finish line.
Taxpayers — already on the hook for Tsarnaev’s court-appointed attorneys in the terror plot — continue to pay his mounting medical bills at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
The public also paid for Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s attorney when the Russian national successfully fought criminal charges in 2009 that he battered a former girlfriend.
The irony! A useless Muslim, a piece of Allah scum, being given medical help in Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center!

Give him bacon for breakfast! Hell, I'll even pay for it.
Go to McDonald's tomorrow morning and get him all the bacon-stuffed breakfasts you can lay your hands on.

Allah Akbar. Praise the Boy Messiah.
nobamaredux

Mahomet, IL

#893221 Apr 25, 2013
WEDNESDAY, April 24, 2013 (Kaiser Health News) — In the latest preview of prices for health coverage under the Affordable Care Act, Maryland’s dominant insurer says proposed premiums for new policies for individuals will rise by 25 percent on average next year.

Lapeer, MI

#893222 Apr 25, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
They know he's only doing it for effect. At this venue he's a Christian, at the next he's a slick, jive talking pimp.
The Jerk-In-Chief has been saying "God Bless America" a lot lately.

Dian Sawyer and Bah-Bah Walters are coaching him lately.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#893224 Apr 25, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
Democrat Obama puppet Deval Patrick protects terrorists:
The Patrick administration clamped down the lid yesterday on Herald requests for details of Tamerlan Tsarnaev&#146;s government benefits, citing the dead terror mastermind’s right to privacy.
Across the board, state agencies flatly refused to provide information about the taxpayer-funded lifestyle for the 26-year-old man and his brother and accused accomplice Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19.
On EBT card status or spending, state welfare spokesman Alec Loftus would only say Tamerlan Tsarnaev, his wife and 3-year-old daughter received benefits that ended in 2012. He declined further comment.
On unemployment compensation, labor department spokesman Kevin Franck refused to say whether Tamerlan Tsarnaev ever collected, saying it was “confidential and not a matter of public record.”
On Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s college aid, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth spokesman Robert Connolly said,“It is our position — and I believe the accepted position in higher education — that student records including academic records and financial records (including financial aid) cannot under federal law be released without a student’s consent.”
On cellphones, the Federal Communications Commission would not say whether either brother had a government-paid cellphone, also citing privacy laws.
On housing, Cambridge officials and the family’s landlord ducked questions on whether the brothers were ever on Section 8 assistance.
The Herald reported yesterday that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, his wife and 3-year-old daughter collected welfare until 2012 and that both Tamerlan and Dzhokhar received benefits through their parents “for a limited portion” of the time after they came to the U.S., which was around 2002.
However, the Department of Transitional Assistance wouldn’t release information about how long or how much they received.
It remains unclear how the accused bomber brothers financed their heartless attacks on the marathon.
The administration was slammed by a Democratic congressman who insisted the public has a right to know how taxpayers were underwriting the accused jihadist Tsarnaevs.
“It’s certainly relevant information that should be made public,” U.S. Rep. Stephen F. Lynch told the Herald.“There’s a national security interest No. 1. Secondly, there’s also a public interest in finding out whether these individuals were able to exploit the system and get benefits they weren’t entitled to.”
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev lies hospitalized and facing capital charges that include using a weapon of mass destruction that killed three people and injured 260 near the Boston Marathon finish line.
Taxpayers — already on the hook for Tsarnaev’s court-appointed attorneys in the terror plot — continue to pay his mounting medical bills at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
The public also paid for Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s attorney when the Russian national successfully fought criminal charges in 2009 that he battered a former girlfriend.
That's an interesting piece from the wackadoodle NYPOST
Here's the real story from CBS...not an opinion pioece.
Patrick Orders Inquiry Into Bombing Suspect’s Welfare Benefits
"“I mean, there are good and bad people on and off public assistance, but it’s obviously concerning that people who have done this kind of damage to us all would have been on the public dole for some period of time,” the governor said.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/25/state-m...
nobamaredux

Mahomet, IL

#893225 Apr 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony! A useless Muslim, a piece of Allah scum, being given medical help in Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center!
Give him bacon for breakfast! Hell, I'll even pay for it.
Go to McDonald's tomorrow morning and get him all the bacon-stuffed breakfasts you can lay your hands on.
Allah Akbar. Praise the Boy Messiah.
Or call in Dr. Gosnell from Philadelphia as a consultant.

The fix, the cover-up, is in place.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#893226 Apr 25, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
WEDNESDAY, April 24, 2013 (Kaiser Health News)— In the latest preview of prices for health coverage under the Affordable Care Act, Maryland’s dominant insurer says proposed premiums for new policies for individuals will rise by 25 percent on average next year.
so an insurance company says it's going to raise it's rates.

so what's new?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#893227 Apr 25, 2013
Cruel Irony

In less than 24 hours, a story about a shady, secret bipartisan effort to rescue members of Congress and their staffs from the rough seas of Obamacare has turned into a much less controversial tale about Obamacare implementation problems ensnaring innocent Hill staffers.

What I imagine makes all this unusually annoying for Democrats is that this particular Obamacare problem only exists because four years ago a Republican Senator tried to embarrass them with an amendment nobody really thought was good policy.

But that’s all deep in the dustbin at this point. In 2013, every Obamacare implementation screw up is presented and viewed as the direct consequence of bad Democratic legislating. Even in cases where the legislative measure in question was written in a fit of pettiness by a Republican trying to kill the bill.

http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives...

Lapeer, MI

#893228 Apr 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
It didn't get much attention, but the Obama administration did something interesting yesterday: it unveiled a new approach on U.S. drug policy. As Keli Goff reported, "It appears that the administration may finally be ready to put the so-called drug war to bed and replace it with a much more commonsense drug policy focused on rehabilitation, not incarceration A new day for the 'war on drugs'- The Maddow Blog - MSNBC.com
maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/.../17913914-a-new... ...
Plus, instead of having drug addicts break into homes and businesses, rob banks, mug you and shoplift, the Magic Negro has cut a deal with Mexican Drug Lords.

He and Racist Eric Holder will send them all the free weapons they want and, in exchange, drug addicts can stand at the shores of the Rio Grande accepting free contraband, free EM services, free college education and free BC.

Only in ObAmerica.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#893229 Apr 25, 2013
Rachel Maddow tore into the conservative media on her Wednesday MSNBC show for what she called "taking the gloves off" during its coverage of the Boston bombings.

Maddow discussed what she considered the problematic ways members of the conservative media from Matt Drudge to Bill O'Reilly have been covering the bombings and how it relates to Islam.

She ran multiple clips from various Fox News programs and said, "The right is taking the gloves off after the Boston bombing." She added, "The most influential conservative media online is full on embracing the conspiracy theorists who say it was the government that staged the Boston bombing as a 'false flag' attack. On the televised conservative media, it is a full on religious war:'The problem is Muslims. The solution is an American war on Muslims.' These forces have always existed on the right, and they are now as mainstream as they have ever been. Where are the countervailing forces on the right? And where does this all end?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/25/rach...

Lapeer, MI

#893230 Apr 25, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Its Republicans that get erections sending our troops to die in phony wars. Obama will use his brain, and not lies from his no-balls vice president to decide what military action is appropriate.
As usual, morons like you want America to shoot first and aim later.
Just because you are willing to shove or have anything shoved into your mouth doesn't automatically mean you are free to put words into my mouth, too.

BTW, how did you know the the VP, Obiden, has no balls?
Peeking again?
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch

United States

#893231 Apr 25, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> You are that queerbait, "For Real", the Washington, DC drag queen who has only table dances to offer her closet cases like Barry O. You're not fooling anyone but your other left wing sistas. Your hissy-fit protests give you away...Bwhahahahahaha...
Really? So you mean i am the only person that posts from the washington dc area? For Real? Who is For Real? I don't protest i post my opinions and if you don't like what you read, change thw channel, you're shooting off blanks, i don't have 20 sockpuppets like waxman does, try again IDIOT!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#893232 Apr 25, 2013
Republicans: The Boston Marathon Bombing Was the President's Fault! Impeach!

In the days and months after 9/11, even hinting that Bush had acted poorly in the wake of the attacks or had perhaps not done enough to prevent them (he was warned -- a lot) was immediately beaten down as unpatriotic or "with the terrorists." The sentiment was universal. Democrats and Republicans alike agreed to lay off the president for a while, an attitude that definitely lasted for way too long and enabled a slate of hard-right laws that passed with unanimous bipartisan support -- laws that we're still trying to unravel today. It's not a stretch to attribute this reaction to both Republican partisanship and jingoism and the strange Democratic psychosis involuntarily forcing them to be easily suckered into coitus with political enemies.

Conversely, none of the same courtesy has been extended to our current president following the Boston Marathon bombing. Not so shocking, considering how it likewise didn't happen in the aftermath of the Great Recession, or after the killing of Bin Laden, or after the end of the Iraq War. It certainly didn't happen following each of the various gun massacres -- terrorist attacks at gunpoint. And, as we're all aware, an outright conservative inquest was launched following the consulate attack in Benghazi, in spite of the fact that 11 similar attacks took place during the Bush years with considerably greater body counts.

Suffice to say, if another attack were to occur at or even below the level of September 11, this president would likely be impeached within a week.

Worse, the conspiracy theories first marketed by Alex Jones last week are being mainstreamed throughout the conservative entertainment complex. In the Bush post-9/11 context, imagine not only broad liberal and Democratic attacks against President Bush within a week of the attacks, but also the mainstreaming of the various 9/11 Truther conspiracies.

....I think you get the idea. It's been just over a week and all of the usual suspects are engaged in nonsense far worse than anything Natalie Maines ever said. In fact, I'm waiting for Dinesh D'Souza to release another movie about how the president's "anti-colonialism" caused the bombing. Just wait another few days and it'll be in wide release. Actually, I wouldn't be shocked if the Republicans elevated the Saudi conspiracy theory into another Benghazi-style coverup plot.

It's all yet another case study in how the Republicans too often comport themselves in the wake of a disaster -- these self-proclaimed "patriots" are merely selective, fair-weather patriots, only willing to lend their unified support when the president is from their own party and prepared to bomb the hell out of brown people somewhere. They will not give an inch on anything. They will contradict themselves, ignore their own records, jump to paranoid conclusions, risk embarrassment and generally do whatever it takes to disrupt and sabotage the Obama presidency. And they're willing to brazenly and unapologetically exploit these tragedies as a means of doing so.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/repub...
nobamaredux

Mahomet, IL

#893233 Apr 25, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an interesting piece from the wackadoodle NYPOST
Here's the real story from CBS...not an opinion pioece.
Patrick Orders Inquiry Into Bombing Suspect’s Welfare Benefits
"“I mean, there are good and bad people on and off public assistance, but it’s obviously concerning that people who have done this kind of damage to us all would have been on the public dole for some period of time,” the governor said.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/25/state-m...
Obama stooge Deval Patrick may "order an inquiry", but will never make public the amount of taxpayer money squandered funding a lavish lifestyle and weapons purchases for Islamic terrorists.
nobamaredux

Mahomet, IL

#893234 Apr 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so an insurance company says it's going to raise it's rates.
so what's new?
25 percent is pure Obamacare inflation, probably higher after the program begins.
nobamaredux

Mahomet, IL

#893235 Apr 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Cruel Irony
In less than 24 hours, a story about a shady, secret bipartisan effort to rescue members of Congress and their staffs from the rough seas of Obamacare has turned into a much less controversial tale about Obamacare implementation problems ensnaring innocent Hill staffers.
What I imagine makes all this unusually annoying for Democrats is that this particular Obamacare problem only exists because four years ago a Republican Senator tried to embarrass them with an amendment nobody really thought was good policy.
But that’s all deep in the dustbin at this point. In 2013, every Obamacare implementation screw up is presented and viewed as the direct consequence of bad Democratic legislating. Even in cases where the legislative measure in question was written in a fit of pettiness by a Republican trying to kill the bill.
http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives...
So, you think that Congress should be exempt from the same crummy medical care (Obamacare) that the rest of America must live with?
nobamaredux

Mahomet, IL

#893236 Apr 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rachel Maddow tore into the conservative media on her Wednesday MSNBC show for what she called "taking the gloves off" during its coverage of the Boston bombings.
Maddow discussed what she considered the problematic ways members of the conservative media from Matt Drudge to Bill O'Reilly have been covering the bombings and how it relates to Islam.
She ran multiple clips from various Fox News programs and said, "The right is taking the gloves off after the Boston bombing." She added, "The most influential conservative media online is full on embracing the conspiracy theorists who say it was the government that staged the Boston bombing as a 'false flag' attack. On the televised conservative media, it is a full on religious war:'The problem is Muslims. The solution is an American war on Muslims.' These forces have always existed on the right, and they are now as mainstream as they have ever been. Where are the countervailing forces on the right? And where does this all end?"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/25/rach...
Islam is an international terrorist conspiracy, not a religion, and all Muslims should be considered potential terrorists.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893237 Apr 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who your father is? As I thought, now go kill yourself loser.
lily boca has no idea who her babydaddy is, encourages people to kill themselves.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893238 Apr 25, 2013
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text> Really? So you mean i am the only person that posts from the washington dc area? For Real? Who is For Real? I don't protest i post my opinions and if you don't like what you read, change thw channel, you're shooting off blanks, i don't have 20 sockpuppets like waxman does, try again IDIOT!
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch For Real is the Washington,DC drag queen. No wonder she objects with such a hissy fit. Drag on, woman; we only report the valid news.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#893239 Apr 25, 2013
Our American Senate: When 90% of Americans say we want background checks, they can't pull it together on that to make it happen.

But when their flights get delayed because of budget cuts? Somehow they can pass a bill to rectify that (and only that) immediately and with near unanimity.
RASTAMAN

Waterbury, CT

#893240 Apr 25, 2013
THE new government is not for the people not by the people the government is a dictatorship and we now have kings and queens that are no longer elected by the people they vote is nothing more than a measure of popularity no real power

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Hey U 50,660
Amy 10-24 1 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 8 hr i need a bump to 22
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]