Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,041)

Showing posts 820,801 - 820,820 of1,033,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
VERYnotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I'm trying to run the thread today with my big mouth.
I really am jealous of Cgay,DemtheCwaysock,TheIndepen dentMajority,
NuculurNutsurpriZed, Forum, Takeisha, moshx,
lily waxman raton fl,Nat Turner, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I try to be every trolling sockpuppet in my imaginary carnival:
ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Over your head, phag. My message to an alien nutjob like you was:
Bush went into Iraq, and the Democrats also voted to use force because of what they were told by the intelligence community.
Get an adult to explain it to you, if you can't read, moron.
DFL.
The CIA did not brief Congress. All representations of intelligence were made by Bush and Cheney who cherry-picked it through OSP as I mentioned in my previous email.

Your verdict upon the Democrats who voted for war is not binding since they were misled.

Former senior CIA analyst, Paul Pillar, had this to say regarding the administration's handling of intelligence:

"It has become clear that official intelligence was not relied on in making even the most significant national security decisions, that intelligence was misused publicly to justify decisions already made, that damaging ill will developed between [Bush] policymakers and intelligence officers, and that the intelligence community's own work was politicized.

Pillar further wrote that the prewar intelligence asserted Hussein's "weapons capacities," but he said the "broad view" within the United States and overseas "was that Saddam was being kept 'in his box' " by U.N.(Clinton) sanctions, and that the best way to deal with him was through "an aggressive inspections program to supplement sanctions already in place."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
Obama might have missed out on the gun laws but now anyone who has a pressure cooker will have to go on a registry. Of course the crims won't register their pressure cookers (NRA will have the ads out soon)
The Boy Messiah should be forced to register his Koran. Don't you realize just how dangerous that thing has been proven to be?
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
The troops found plenty-DAILY. Known, documented FACT.
(even after Saddam gassed the 5000 Kurd to whey!)
The mustard gas you refer to was used BEFORE Gulf War I around 1987-1988. At that time, Iraq was not under any treaty obligation to disarm.

The prohibitions against WMDs did not go into effect until AFTER Gulf War I. And no evidence of functional stockpiles of mustard gas or other WMDs existed at the time Bush and Cheney began making their case. 1988 is not 2003, you fukn GOP bonehead.

The Iraq Survey Group which was created to find them never did.

This leaves you clowns scrambling desperately for table scraps.

Table scraps you shall not have.

The 550 tons of yellowcake uranium was unprocessed, non-weapons grade and had been under UN custodianship before the war. It was fully accounted for after Coalition forces seized it.

Some pits were excavated which revealed remnants of liquified mustard gas which had been dumped there to get rid of it in accord with Iraq's obligation to disarm in 1991.

A few disassembled missile engines were also discovered with no warheads attached to them.

Absolutely no evidence of nuclear weapons production.

You are busted, broken and dead in this debate.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
OK leftist phags, I'm out to enjoy the beautiful AZ afternoon air. Remember, and ice pick to your brain stems will give instant relief to that pounding you've been experiencing all these years. The one in your HEAD (not your azz)...
Try the playground. The see-saw should be about your speed.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Very similar to Bush who ordered the release of the five Israeli nationals arrested by the FBI and who were tied in with 9-11.
Take this not so much as a challenge, but another piece of the puzzle.
Notice also how the Boy Messiah is suddenly quoting Scripture?

He plays his parts well. Hollywood help, ya know.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Hannity's Secret Sources Validate Newest Bogus Boston Bombing Conspiracy: Deportation Of Saudi Witness (That Isn't Happening!)
Yesterday, a senior law enforcement officer with ICE told "The Blaze," Glenn Beck's website, which advanced the rumor about the deportation, that the rumor was "categorically false" and that Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi "was never in custody and never considered for deportation" but there a different Saudi being held "on grounds unrelated to the Boston bombing." The Obama administration told "The Hill" (3PM yesterday) that the rumor was false and that the other Saudi is being deported for an "administrative immigration violation."
http://www.newshounds.us/20130419_hannity_s_s...
newshounds was set up specifically to knock Fox and, if you read enough of it, sounds like a group of JHS students performing a class project.

Get real, sonicfiller. And grow up.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Right You were defending Bush's declaration of Bon Laden Being irrelevant & said killing him did nothing. i.e. a waste of time.
First, this shows how dumb you are. The elimination of the Al Qaeda leadership definitely hurt that organization. Secondly, Bin Laden was a fund raiser for the organization.
Taking out the Al Qaeda leadership has been very effective.
But hey, you keep defending your pal & hero George W Bush.
Heritage’s Carafano: Obama’s ‘Head in the Sand’ on Terror: http://tinyurl.com/buap2v2

Enjoy listening to the Boy Messiah sing lullabies to you, ImaginaryDave?:]

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Critics will claim that no gains could be worth the price we paid [in Iraq]-- over 4,400 lost lives and untold hundreds of billions of dollars. But we paid a far higher price in the Korean War (36,000 dead). Few would have thought in 1953 that this war, which ended with a deadlocked and ravaged peninsula, was a raging success. The outcome looks considerably better nearly six decades later, now that South Korea has become one of the most prosperous and freest countries in the world.
Max Boot, Jeane J. Kirkpatrick Senior Fellow for National Security Studies, Council on Foreign Relations
Freedom is never Free.

Only Obama Cellphones.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, how does the rich being less rich help the poor - many of whom can't even help themselves?
Answer your own rhetoric, hon. If you have a point to make, do so.

I'm not in the moood right now to play the GOP riddle game.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The Korean War held back communism from the North supported by China from taking over the South.
North Korean leaders and military don't consider their own citizens as human beings. Entire families are imprisoned in the numerous gulags, tortured, starved and executed on a routine basis because one family member escaped to the South or inadvertently disgraced the leader who the North Korean population literally worship as a god.
I'm pretty sure South Korea is grateful for their freedom on our behalf.
If you have 45 minutes, look at the National Geographic's documentary "Inside North Korea".
You will see things differently. I guarantee it.
Again I ask, out of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded since 1946, which one was to protect our freedom?
Footnote: Of all the nations the US has ever bombed and/or invaded they have had one major item in common. The US NEVER goes in on a nation that has nukes. This is why Iran needs a nuke. It's their only protection from the US.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The phrase "it's like talking to a brick wall..." has a personal meaning now.
In the meantime, look up the timeline of the UN resolutions.
Later.
Carol, the brick wall is you.

Nothing gets through that thick skull.

Including the fact that no WMDs were found.
Cgay

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer your own rhetoric, hon. If you have a point to make, do so.
I'm not in the moood right now to play the GOP riddle game.
He only likes the DEM riddle game.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom is never Free.
Only Obama Cellphones.
Strange most other nations around the world don't spend 20% of all their income on war and seem to be quite free. Never hear about Canada always ready to go to war.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is not a religion, but an international terrorist conspiracy based on hate.
Time to stamp out this cancer in the United States.
Unless we want more terrorist attacks.
I agree, it is a cancer of hate and it should only be tolerated with disdain.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Let alone the daily uses of containser FILLED with chemical agents, as retrieved and disbaled by our own troops.
Oh, please.

We're talking about degraded mustard gas that had been dumped into pits to get rid of it. Not depots filled with artillery shells and missiles containing weapons grade quality.

Carry on, Mr. Desperate.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

OBAMAS HERO wrote:
( CNSNews.com )– On the last day of testimony before the prosecution rests in the murder trial of abortionist Kermit Gosnell, a former worker at Gosnell's clinic testified that she saw one late-term baby who survived an abortion "swimming" in a toilet and "trying to get out."
Kareema Cross, a “medical assistant” who worked at Gosnell’s Women’s Medical Society clinic for four-and-a-half years, testified in a Philadelphia court today, telling of the horrors of babies who survived abortions only to have their necks snipped with scissors.
“Did you ever see those babies move?” asked Prosecutor Joanne Pescatore.
“Yes, once in the toilet,” said Cross.
The baby “was like swimming,” she said.“Basically, trying to get out.”
Adrienne Moton, an employee at the clinic, then took the baby and snipped the back of its neck while the mother was still in the room.
Cross told the jury that when Shayquana Abrams came into the clinic in July 2008 she was pregnant,“and she was big.”
“That was the largest baby I ever saw,” Cross said.
When the baby was born alive, Abrams was sleeping. Cross said Dr. Gosnell took the baby boy, which she described as 12 to 18 inches long, and put him inside a plastic container the size of a shoebox.
“The baby was still breathing,” she said.“He didn’t cut the neck right there.”
The baby was too big for the plastic container, with his arms and legs hanging over the sides.
“The Doctor cut the back of the baby’s neck but didn’t do suction—normally Dr. Gosnell would do suction … to suck the brains out,” Cross said.
“I called people over to come see it [the baby] and we took pictures,” she said.
Grand Jury Report, Abortionist:'This Baby Is Big Enough to Walk Around With Me or Walk Me to the Bus Stop'
Baby Boy A, allegedly killed after being born alive and then having his spinal cord cut at the abortion office of Dr. Kermit Gosnell.(AP)
The baby boy had curled himself into the fetal position and laid on his side in the box. An image of the baby taken by Cross was shown to the court, showing him laying lifeless on his side.(the photo of the infant, Baby A, is included in the Grand Jury Report and is posted in this article.)
“It was supposed to go upstairs in the freezer, but it was still there the next day because the janitor complained,” Cross added.
She said Dr. Gosnell told her “the baby is big enough that it could walk to the store or the bus stop.”
Eventually the baby boy went in the freezer, Cross said.
Abrams was 17 when she went to the WomenÂ’s Medical Society for a late-term abortion on
... the day the hearing on the bill began.)
Liberals love that story cause all Liberals are immoral sick baby killing monsters.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Leave-and go try living in Afghanistan then.
I can't begin to describe my contempt for subhuman POS like you who make no apologies for killing and torturing innocent people on the basis of whim and thin intel.

I don't need a trip to Afghanistan.

But you need a trip to Gitmo to see what it's like at the receiveing end, hypocrite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah should be forced to register his Koran. Don't you realize just how dangerous that thing has been proven to be?
So far with the death count don't you realize how dangerous Obama is to Muslims? Hope that's a drone above your mobile home.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Are really you THAT fkn stupid?
Yesterday, troops at a training facility in the western Iraqi desert came across a bottle labelled "tabun," a nerve gas and chemical weapon Iraq is banned from possessing.
Closer to Baghdad, troops at Iraq's largest military industrial complex found nerve agent antidotes, documents describing chemical warfare and a white powder that appeared to be used for explosives.
UN weapons inspectors went repeatedly to the vast al Qa Qaa complex, most recently on March 8. But they found nothing during spot visits to some of the 1,100 buildings at the site 40 kilometres south of Baghdad.
No, it's you who's really that stupid.

An empty bottle of nerve gas? Please. Anti-nerve gas antidotes and manuals on chemical weapons use is not a violation of the treaty. Nor white powder explosive.

Pretty thin evidence given all the facilities they investigated.

Learn to read before calling others dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 820,801 - 820,820 of1,033,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min CDC 47,055
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Poppo 167,532
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 30 min Sublime1 96,093
Amy 4-18 38 min j_m_w 26
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min Eric 65,113
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,188
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs