Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893281 Apr 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm beyond it. much as you wingnuts should be if you want to get back into the WH. FOX doesn't want you there. they don't make as much money with a Republican.
Idiot, so you do nothing but re-gurgitate someone else's drivel and bovine droppings, exactly what I figured.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893282 Apr 25, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> and who is the current president carol? Does it really matter where bush's approval rating stands at? he is history, and most americans know the failure he was as president, turn the page, it's time.
Boston terror bombing
Obama=fail
HMS=fail
Napolitano=fail
Holder=fail

How does it feel to be one of the jackasses who pays for welfare for terrorists?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Mahomet, IL

#893284 Apr 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
at least we have one thing in common.
No, we don't.

You hate Christians, whereas I am neutral on the subject.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893285 Apr 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie that the right wing likes to trot out.
One of the principal myths surrounding medical malpractice is its effect on overall health care costs. Medical malpractice is actually a tiny percentage of health care costs, in part because medical malpractice claims are far less frequent than many people believe.
In 2004, the CBO calculated malpractice costs amounted to “less than 2 percent of overall health care spending. Thus, even a reduction of 25 percent to 30 percent in malpractice costs would lower health care costs by only about 0.4 percent to 0.5 percent, and the likely effect on health insurance premiums would be comparably small.” i
Five years later, the CBO revisited the issue of medical negligence costs. This time, they attempted to account for the indirect costs of medical negligence, mainly the idea that doctors order extra tests to avoid liability. Again, the CBO found that tort reform would only save 0.5 percent of all health care costs.
Other authorities have also found that the direct costs associated with medical negligence are a tiny fraction of health care costs. According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), the total amount of money spent defending claims and compensating victims of medical negligence in 2010 was $5.8 billion, or just 0.3 percent of the $2.6 trillion spent on health care in the U.S. that same year.
www.justice.org ›...› Newsroom › Issue Resources › Medical Negligence
What a demented douchebag. Idiotic jurors just awarded an injured high school football player $11 million dollars because his helmet was "defective", that's why medical costs are sky high, idiotic liberal LIV jurors and trial lawyers.

Still waiting jellyfish, would you rather be water boarded or blown to smithereens by one of Oblamers illegal drone strikes?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Malcolm XXX

United States

#893286 Apr 25, 2013
Obama has been president for over 4 years now and economic growth is slow and unemployment is high. I think he said the road to recovery was long . It sure is with him in charge.When he got re-elected I knew things would just continue to drag on. I was hoping for someone else besides him. Oh well, another few years of a slow economy. Thanks Obama. For nothing.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893287 Apr 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another imbecile who doesn't get that dealing with an active combatant is different than dealing with a prisoner. Water boarding is torture and prohibited by the Geneva Conventions whereas firing a missile from a drone is no more illegal than firing one from an F-16. If we can take out an enemy without putting our people in harm's way then what's the problem? There will be civilian casualties either way just like there were during the invasion of Iraq.
You're an idiot!
Women and children killed by Oblamer in Pakistan were
active combatants?

FDU poll: Obama's drone attacks on American civilians are illegal ...
www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/.../fdu_poll_most...
Feb 7, 2013 – MADISON — Nearly half of all American voters say it is illegal for the United States government to target citizens living abroad with drone ...

Killer Drone Attacks Illegal, Counter-Productive | Common Dreams
https://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/06/25-...
Jun 25, 2012 – This goes beyond the illegal practice of “targeted killing.” People are being ... Obama's drone attacks do not meet this standard. Although he ...

Imbecile, does Oblamer wipe thoroughly before you plant a big wet one on his butt?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893288 Apr 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
So did Saddam Hussein moron, but the neo cons didn't figure that into their equation when they decided to use US forces to get rid of them. That worked out really well. The difference is that it was the Egyptian people that decided Mubarak had to go, not a foreign power.
You're an idiot!
White american liberals, never has this planet had a more stupid group of people who work tirelessly against their own interests.

No other group of people on this planet have ever done this.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893289 Apr 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha
You fell for yet another Fox News lie.
That Saudi student was not deported . Not even considered for deportation.
My God, this was shown to be not true days ago & yet here you are still posting it.
Just how uninformed are you?
Dimwitted Doorknob, the point I was making and you're too stupid to see is that numerous sources were saying he was to be deported. You're the liar and the moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893290 Apr 25, 2013
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text> speak of the devil.
We have reported you as the devil before, the She-Devil of DC, your original drag name. We report the news as we see it. Thank you for your contribution.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893291 Apr 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to go back to Elementary School and learn how to add.
These do not add up to the 92 billion you claim was wasted.
As for your list, I recognized Johnson Controls because I just read about the profits it made in the first quarter. You said they were bankrupt or faltering on bankruptcy.
Green initiatives that reduce our dependency on foreign oil means fewer dollars being exported from this country & spent in our economy.
Green initiatives that reduce emissions help with are pollution from coal generation plants that sicken & kill thousands of Americas every year.
Don't be pedantic, once again you're too stupid or dishonest to see the salient point, scumbag criminal Oblamer is wasting billions on failed green energy schemes, the exact amount doesn't matter.

Fewer dollars spent in our economy? How about the billions wasted in Oblamers failures? The money is gone, into the pockets of Oblamers bundlers and others, stop being a sap.

You nor anybody else has one shred of proof any green scheme is doing one iota of good viv a vis AGW.

Gawd, you're an idiot, and a dishonest one at that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893292 Apr 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never defended a murderer. I guess white people never ill anyone.
White people rarely kill black people, the opposite cannot be said. The non stop black killings outside their race are almost never called for the hate crimes they are, yet fools like you and Oblamer shreik about one dead criminal thug like Traygone Martin.

The hypocrisy is what rankles.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893293 Apr 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never defended a murderer. I guess white people never ill anyone.
Anytime I hear of senseless violence like this bar killing of 5 [4 women] I know instantly who the perps were and who the victims were, it's not racism to point out the truth.

In the extremely rare case of a white killing a black, instantly the race card is pulled out.

Deny it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893294 Apr 25, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Your asking for a FoxCultist to choose between the Truth and what they WANT to believe...when it comes down to that Truth doesnt stand a chance.
Another lying imbecile. The biggest liar in this country where it actually matters is Oblamer, a habitual liar.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893295 Apr 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Why the right wing stooges waste their time dragging bogus lists and other nonsense from forum to forum is beyond me. Those are loan guarantee amounts, most of those companies didn't use the entire amount, some didn't use any.
First Solar's stock price nearly doubled this month.
Why left wing idiots can't see the waste of tax dollars to accomplish exactly zero eludes me. But denial is a large part of an Oblamer butt kisser make up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893296 Apr 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you like a politician telling you how to live, what to eat, how much to drink, what to drive, etc?
Why do you like to be a slave?
Conservatives only want freedom.
But you Liberals have no clue what we meant by freedom nor care to know until you loose it then it will be too late.
Today's liberals, the new Nazis.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893297 Apr 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you like a politician telling you how to live, what to eat, how much to drink, what to drive, etc?
Why do you like to be a slave?
Conservatives only want freedom.
But you Liberals have no clue what we meant by freedom nor care to know until you loose it then it will be too late.
Today's liberals will someday be compared to the jews meekly going to the
"showers".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893298 Apr 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, that's right buster; every box of bullets you buy is being recorded. Better watch it. Oh, and those videos you bought? They've got that too, fireworks? Got it.
Too bad some dumbasses in a position of authority didn't question why the older dead terrorist bought $400 worth of fireworks.

Oblamer=fail
FBI=fail
Napolitano=fail
Homeland security= fail
Liberal policies=fail

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893299 Apr 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i find it very revealing that you can't talk about the Republican follies of the last 12 years. and that you can't talk about the future of the Republican party.
the last 12 years sunk the ship, and there is no future for the regressive Party that anyone who doesn't watch FOX(most of us) can see.
Moron, democrats got their asses kicked in 2010 in a record setting way, over 700 dems kicked out across the country.. To blabber that the republican party is finished just shows how incredibly ignorant you are of history.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893300 Apr 25, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaCare is unraveling.
The idiots in congress, dems all, suddenly realize how much Obamacare will cost their staffs and are working feverishly to exempt them.

Libs are soooooo stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#893301 Apr 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So only high school girls get pregnant.
I seriously doubt a girl can walk in to the "health Department" & walk out & with free birth control ills. This requires an examination in insure the correct type.
Sometimes these State run clinics may provide pills & exams at a discounted price or with medicaid.
There are places like Planned Parenthood, if these people have access) where help can be had but you fricken bozos want to shut them down.
You're a moron. The stuff is free to any woman who wants it at the H.D.

Planned Parenthood doesn't give out free contraceptives, they do abortions. There's a huge difference between contraceptives which prevent pregnancy and abortions that terminate a life after it has already started.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min LOL 48,450
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min wojar 180,648
I must be a prophet 18 min actorvet 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,853
mohammedyimer991@gmail.com 3 hr bisaka123rut 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,769
Abby 11-23 3 hr Mister Tonka 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:05 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:05PM