Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
820,761 - 820,780 of 1,082,719 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fuggin retard you are; look it up stupid. Are you attempting to say that it's not true? Then prove it or stfu idiot.
she's so..."enlightened."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>all the "normal" people in NYC are going to a fundraiser tonight for Malcom Smith, Anthony Weiner and Charlie Rangel. it's being hosted by Occupy Wallstreeters and the ACLU with free gang tatoos and and morning after pills. drive by shootings are allowed but registered gun owners were not invited.
a chorus of high school students in the Future Democrats of the One World Club will sing the Hamas National Anthem. to belong to the FDAC requires a tiny vocabulary, no self-discipline, poor nutrtion, terrible sleep habits, unstable home lives and emotional, behavioral and developmental problems. but they all will get trophies and attend ivy league schools as foreign students studying The Sociology of Transgenders and whose college records will be sealed.
Meltdown in progress!

Did you hear about the new theory of not putting diapers on your baby? You have to learn to notice the signs on your babies face when he's about to take a dump and run him to the toilet. It'll be great for the environment, but, in your alley in the projects, it'll be brutal, better buy a shovel.
You're pretty good at shovelling shyt anyway so it's a no brainer.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny when stupid people think they made a point.
Next.
Hi dem
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Next.
At least he's busy on here rather than buying explosives or something.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Next.
it's even funnier when they elect and then re-elect Obama, an empty suit president with no real world record or record that is even open and less business experience than a dog groomer, who preaches against the 1%ers but whose wife lives like the wealthiest person in Hollywierd.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Next.
THE POINT IS ON YOUR HEAD STUPID THE FACT IS WHAT I WROTE STUPID lololhahaha you think your NERO LIB DEMOCRAT INSULTS STOPS ME F U STUPID PLANTATION DWELLER NO RESPECT FOR YOU TYPES LOWLIFE SELL OUT NINJA

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> that's what happens when you vote for Obama, especially twice!
You know the old saying...Be careful what you wish for.

Obama is probably already having feelings of regret. Especially since he seemed more surprised than anyone that he actually won. Then there's all that egg on his face after the doomsday sequester speeches...actually, more like temper tantrums. Then, of course, there's Benghazi of which the coverup helped him get reelected but is now coming back to haunt him. The Boston attack presents another dilemma and who to blame for that. Obamacare is becoming the disaster most of us with a brain knew it would be which is also his legacy...it's hard being the president especially when you should't be the president.

No one will ever convince me Obama wasn't convinced Obamacare wouldn't kick in until after his first term presidency. His precious baby has now become his problem child. I truly believe he had hoped someone else would end up having to adopt it knowing he did a crappy job raising it after giving birth to it.

(Guess I got on a roll...)
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
At least he's busy on here rather than buying explosives or something.
THE MIND OF A BILL AYERS OBAMA SUPPORTER wow the PRESIDENT HAS A BACKGROUND OF BEING INFLUENCED BY WHITE LIB DOMESTIC TERRORISTS WOW AND THEY STILL VOTED FOR HIM HE ADMITTED TO DRUG ABUSE AND THEY SPEAK ABOUT BOHNER FUTURE RASTAMAN SON IN LAW OBAMAS KIDS WILL NOT MARRY BLACK BET ANYTHING one WILL BE GAY THE NEXT WILL MARRY OUT SIDE HER SKIN COLOR lololol
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>it's even funnier when they elect and then re-elect Obama, an empty suit president with no real world record or record that is even open and less business experience than a dog groomer, who preaches against the 1%ers but whose wife lives like the wealthiest person in Hollywierd.
Barbara Bush On Jeb Running For President:'We've Had Enough Bushes'
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Meltdown in progress!
Did you hear about the new theory of not putting diapers on your baby? You have to learn to notice the signs on your babies face when he's about to take a dump and run him to the toilet. It'll be great for the environment, but, in your alley in the projects, it'll be brutal, better buy a shovel.
You're pretty good at shovelling shyt anyway so it's a no brainer.
another unproductive day in your life or did you open your home to a group of baby mama neices and Florida homeless, your people. and btw Looney, one studio apartment in the 'projects' where I live cost more than your entire new money Mc Mansion on 666 Ostentatious Lane, Boca Boca Porpoise Spit...the place you obviously never leave and spend a lot of time alone in.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

IF THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE WHY DID OBAMA NEED 2 BILLION DOLLARS TO BE ELECTED AND REELECTED after BEING SELECTED BY WALL STREET show me the MONEY, YOUR LOVE DOESN'T BUY ELECTION OR WIN THEM MONEY TALKS BS walk
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Next.
Yeah, haha. We see you do it every time you post.

idiot

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, it does happen, a conservative parent, John Boehner's daughter is marrying a Rastaman! "No Boehner, No Cry"!!!
Dick Cheneys daughter, is gay.
A strict religious Christian parent could have a child who decides he/she is an atheist.
"Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself. They came through you but not from you and though they are with you yet they belong not to you."
Khalil Gibran
So what exactly is your point again?

Most rationale people accept what they can't change - like a gay child or marrying a "Rastaman".

If your child brought home a rightwing Christian conservative, would you be as accepting?

If you were totally honest, I think that's the big difference here.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It was in the local Sun Sentinel here and Huffington Post, DailyMail too, idiot dumbass
You're trying too hard, lily.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Will we have another cover up attempted by this administration? We still in the dark on how the events unfolded in Benghazi still unclear who’s at fault!! Today we know in the ‘Boston Terrorist Attack’ the FBI drop ball, now we have the FBI interrogating this guy and a Judge mysteriously drops in and reads this guy his Miranda Right and he shuts downs what’s going On?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

DEM GOT OUTED LIKE VALIRE PLAME you agent smith you now its tony c is the c for COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOn

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Where did I say I didn't like Jamaicans? I'm sure he is nice; the irony is that Boehner is staunchly against legalizing marijuana.
I think it's great that his daughter is breaking away from the mold!
Just like Megan McCain, I like her, she has guts to be herself.
I like Ron Reagan for the same reason.
A lot of democrats are staunchly against legalizing marijuana too, pretty sure.

Again, your point?
VERYnotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I worship and adore Waxman, all day, every day!!!!!!!!
I especially admire and love Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise,
NatTurner, OBAMANATION, MasamaMuhfugger,Cgay,
Patriot,DemtheCwaysock, TheIndepen dentMajority,
NuculurNutsurpriZed, Forum, Takeisha, moshx,
lily waxman raton fl, turner, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
However, I, Not Surprized, remain QUEEN of any trolling sockpuppet carnival!
I wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?

Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.

#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal
395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?|#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
VERYnotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>

I can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
<quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T50ESI ... p1644
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

My employees are insured.
RealDave I’m glad your wife is covered!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 175,012
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min Mister Tonka 97,568
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 41 min raphael 3,839
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 43 min LuckyGirlDidnt BARE Teeth 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min CDC 48,966
Chicago the murder capital of the U.S.? Let's g... 49 min AlsoTheNegraMurderCapitol 2
Am 7-29 51 min Kuuipo 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••