Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250342 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#893567 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife sure seemed to enjoy it.
Guess you missed the chimp calling everyone kkkhunts????
Get lost you hypocrite pussccceee.
Crying to homer didn't help you and lily hates your guts b
Why do you keep pointing out homer's lack of character? And lily hates everyone.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#893572 Apr 26, 2013
This was a Democrat reporter being asked if she’d miss covering President Obama “Not at all. He’s an inch deep. Bush is a bottomless chasm, a deep, mysterious, emotional, profound man. Obama is all surface — shallow, obvious, robotic, and, frankly, not nearly as smart as he thinks. Bush was the one!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#893574 Apr 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't agree with everything he did but I believe he did what he thought was right for the country.
anything was better than the 2 alternates(Gore & Kerry).
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893577 Apr 26, 2013
clean up time wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your college daughter?
Was it central Florida U?
Nevermind ill find her
demfairylowlifebottomfeedingob amaworshippingqueerpervertfckf aceforsure say what? LOL
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893578 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbeciles unite!!!!!
SEE I TOLD YOU U ARE A B*TCHBOY A REAL F BOY I SPOKE TO A WOMAN AND YOU ANSWERED IM NOT ONE OF THOSE BLACK BOIs THAT BEND OVER WRONG BLACK MAN IM HETERO YOU HETEROPHOBIC BIT*HES CAN GO SUCK A FAT PU**Y SO YOU CAN THROW UP because WHERE YOU CAME FROM IS TOO NASTY TO YOU women private you can stand them GIRLS ooooo nasty BUT I LOVE IT I LOVE THE OPPISITE SEX AND PROUD I AM HETEROSEXUAL MALE AND PROUD I LOVE AND RESPECT THE OPPOSITE SEX MAKING LOVE TO A WOMAN IS LIKE BEING NEXT TO GOD AND HE NODS GOOD JOB SON WOW I JUST CAME IN MY PANTS AND BECAUSE OF MY LOVE FOR WOMEN BECAUSE I HAD A GREAT MOTHER I WILL GIVE LILY A PASS TO DAY I WILL NOT BE RUDE TO HER BECAUSE THIS IS WOMENS DAY FOR ME BECAUSE THE LIBS ARE TOO NASTY TO WOMEN TO ALL THE WOMEN ON TOPIX TODAY LIB CON LIBERT I LOVE AND RESPECT YOU AND YOUR BODY YOUR MIND AND YOUR SOULD AND THANKS FOR HAVING SEX WITH OUR FATHERS; DAM THAT OCD IS KICKING MY AS* TODAY its TELLING ME TO BE NICE TWITCHING like mosquitoes all over my body aaaahahahahaha dem pull my finger
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#893580 Apr 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now his claim to fame is saving Africa from aides? Oh please.
To be fair, he actually did help form an African HIV/AIDS initiative that worked__worked very well.

Don't you remember the far right bitchin about it at the time? Let them n..g.s die!

Turns out it was his only real "mission accomplished."

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#893585 Apr 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Say what you want about President Obama....but, there can be no doubt, he has helped save our economy and that this recovery is gaining some steam......
The economy would most likely be as good or better if we would have elected Donald Duck. Everything the libtards do is anti-business, anti-economic growth.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893586 Apr 26, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess his painting skills haven't panned out. I prefer: Destroyer of Nations/Collapser of the World's Economies, Sender of Millions into Economic Ruin and Welfare and overall Ahole.
If Bush wasn't so stupid you'd think he was the Anti-Christ with the amount of devastation he caused the world, I'm sure Satan has been able to take a nice long vacation thanks to Bush.
These two are my faves: "I'm the Decider" and "I'm the war President"

Now he's claiming he has saved Africa from aides? Where are the stats?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#893587 Apr 26, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess his painting skills haven't panned out. I prefer: Destroyer of Nations/Collapser of the World's Economies, Sender of Millions into Economic Ruin and Welfare and overall Ahole.
If Bush wasn't so stupid you'd think he was the Anti-Christ with the amount of devastation he caused the world, I'm sure Satan has been able to take a nice long vacation thanks to Bush.
Dick Cheney is the Anti-Christ, Shrub was just a hapless mutt born into a well connected family. Name recognition works sometimes.

Bush traded slammin Sammie Sosa and Wilson Alvarez for Harold Baines and then things got worse!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893589 Apr 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair, he actually did help form an African HIV/AIDS initiative that worked__worked very well.
Don't you remember the far right bitchin about it at the time? Let them n..g.s die!
Turns out it was his only real "mission accomplished."
I'll have to do some reading on it; seem to remember that the funding promised was nowhere near what was actually sent. Perhaps he felt guilty about all the destruction and Bill Clinton and Bono gave him a hand up in the philanthropy department.

Remember the gay people protesting in Kennebunkport outside the Bush compound?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#893590 Apr 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair, he actually did help form an African HIV/AIDS initiative that worked__worked very well.
Don't you remember the far right bitchin about it at the time? Let them n..g.s die!
Turns out it was his only real "mission accomplished."
Idiot. Mission Accomplished = Obama: "Al Qaeda is on the run!"

— Jimmy Carter lauded Bush's "contribution to the most needy people on earth." Bush helped forge a peace treaty in South Sudan, Carter noted, and dramatically increased the funding for AIDS prevention and treatment in Africa.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/04/2...

MORON.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#893591 Apr 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>anything was better than the 2 alternates(Gore & Kerry).
I know. Gore would have had us all walking, riding bicycles, horses, or mules and talking Arabic. Kerry would just get us all killed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893592 Apr 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>anything was better than the 2 alternates(Gore & Kerry).
Imagine a world without war. It's easy if you try. Imagine all the people, living in harmony.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893593 Apr 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The economy would most likely be as good or better if we would have elected Donald Duck. Everything the libtards do is anti-business, anti-economic growth.
THANK YOU LIKE GM WOULD HAVE GONE OUT OF BUSINESS hahahahalalalal rthe sky is falling the sky is falling nothing like a good crisis to take away freedom and MONEY lolololhahahaha OBAMA
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893594 Apr 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
These two are my faves: "I'm the Decider" and "I'm the war President"
Now he's claiming he has saved Africa from aides? Where are the stats?
It has been reported that your misspelling of "aids" as "aides" continues to occur as a result of inebriation, causing fake teacher babymama leosanus continued stress.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893595 Apr 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Dick Cheney is the Anti-Christ, Shrub was just a hapless mutt born into a well connected family. Name recognition works sometimes.
Bush traded slammin Sammie Sosa and Wilson Alvarez for Harold Baines and then things got worse!
Didn't Bush execute more people in Texas than anyone else ever?

Homer? Add "I'm the executioner" to my faves list.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893596 Apr 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know. Gore would have had us all walking, riding bicycles, horses, or mules and talking Arabic. Kerry would just get us all killed.
LOL, Bush left you fked and broke! What a decider.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893597 Apr 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to do some reading on it; seem to remember that the funding promised was nowhere near what was actually sent. Perhaps he felt guilty about all the destruction and Bill Clinton and Bono gave him a hand up in the philanthropy department.
Remember the gay people protesting in Kennebunkport outside the Bush compound?
Perhaps your getting this funding confused with the misappropriation of funds raised for Haiti. Bill's hand was in that one, even deeper than in Monica's stained dress.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#893598 Apr 26, 2013
Debt-to-GDP, 105%. Barack the Destroyer, going strong
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893599 Apr 26, 2013
WE ARE HERE WE ARE STRAIGHT WE ARE MOTHERS AND FATHERS WE are HETEROSEXUALS AND PROUD we have BROUGHT HUMANITY BACK FROM THE BRINK HETEROSEXUALS ARE THE PARENTS OF HOMOSEXUALS HOW COULD YOU HATE US THERE IS NO YOU WITHOUT ME POLITICIANS AND PRIEST KILLED YOU NOT HETEROSEXUALS WHY DO YOU HATE US my goodness we gave HOMOSEXUALS LIFT WHY BE BIGOTS AGAINST HETEROSEXUALS BE TOLORANT TWITCHING AGAIN EXCUSE ME DEM YESTERDAY WHEN I HAD MY PEEN RUBBING AGAINST YOU FRONT TOOTH LIKE A WINDSCREEN WIPER YOU WERE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING BUT I CAME SO FAST YOU ALMOST DROWNED WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dr Guru 191,912
Trump 9 min wellsdrive 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Agents of Corruption 53,909
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 70,132
aggy-6-30-15 6 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 7 hr An NFL Fan 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Michael Satterfield 99,859
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages