Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893148 Apr 25, 2013
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) on Wednesday said that he was “open” to considering the idea of halting all student visas from Muslim countries as a reaction to this month’s Boston Marathon bombings.

Earlier this week, Fox News host Bob Beckel first suggested that there should be a two-year suspension of 75,000 student visas from Muslim countries, even though the two men suspected of carrying out the Boston bombings emigrated from Russia as refugees.

“I think we really have to consider, given the fact so many people hate us, that we’re going to have to cut off Muslim students coming to this country for some period of time so that we can absorb what we’ve got and look at what we’ve got and decide whether some of the people here should be going — be sent home or sent to prison,” Beckel opined.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/25/rubio-o...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893149 Apr 25, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>HELLO THE WHITE LIB ANSWERED LIKE I said THEY CAN'T STAND BLACK PEOPLE THAT DOESN'T FALL FOR THEIR BS LIES F U LILY ITCH
Googoogagagagoogoo. So retard, are you black?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893150 Apr 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And the bombers mother thinks her son is still alive! I hope they arrest that nut if she comes here to get her murderer son.
Where do these people get the money to come here and ship that killers body back to Dagestan? Did you read about that hellhole?
Why would anyone want to go back to that hole after going to the trouble of obtaining political asylum? The father is nuts as well.
FROM DEMOCRATS YOU DUMB OAR ITCH FU ITCH LILY W POS they became citizens under OBAMA and HOLDER AFTER RUSSIA TOLD YOUR DIK HEAD PRESIDENT OF ALL AMERICA THEY WERE HERE BUT STOP AND FRISK WORKS IN NYC O I FORGOT MORE LIB POLICIES FOR BLACK AND BROWN AMERICANS lolololol THE BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD USED TO HAVE ONE THUG IF THAT MANY NOW lololo AFTER DEMOCRATS lololol I KNOW THOSE GRANDPARENTS WHO MARCHED IN THE MOVEMENTS THAT MADE OBAMA EVEN POSSIBLE THEY MUST BE GRINNING WITH PRIDE TO SEE ALL THE DRAWERS OF THEIR GREATGRAND SONS AND THE MOUTH OF THEIR GREATGRAND DAUGHTERS CALLING THEMSELVES THE NASTY NAMES THEY DO NOT BEFORE BLACKS BECAME DEMOCRATS wow DUMB DEAF AND BLIND YOUR ENSLAVER IS NOW YOUR SAVIOUR ARE YOU KIDDING ME THEY GAVE YOU CRACK AND PRISON THATS WHAT YOU GOT FROM DEMOCRATS OBAMA WAS RAISED BY WHITES NOT YOUR TYPE

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#893151 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Probably quoting Sarah Palin
I'll give you idiots a hint. It wasn't the national enquirer. Lol
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893152 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
FIRST YOUR HUSBAND IS A RETURD HE MARRIED YOU ITCH SECOND YOU RACISTS POS FU THIRD SUCK MY DIK FOURTH and last but not LEAST YES ITCH OAR BLACK TO THE BONE FU DEMOCRAT ITCH LYNCHING HISTORY OAR FU mmmmm for some reason I FEEL BETTER NOW nothing like SH*TTING ON A LILY W LIB POS TO MAKE THE BLACKMANS DAY FEEL BETTER SO HOWS YOUR DAY LILY W SHI*
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#893153 Apr 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
House Republicans release their report on pet Benghazi conspiracy theories
I can't motivate myself to give even one tiny damn about the House Republicans' new conspiracy-riddled report on Benghazi!!!, so I'm going to outsource this one. Let's go with, let's see, I guess Media Matters:
Notably, the document accuses the Obama administration of "deliberately misleading" by asserting that an anti-Islam YouTube video had triggered the attack, echoing claims by Fox News. But The New York Times has reported that the attackers themselves said they were motivated by the video.
Likewise, the report pins the blame for the Benghazi facility's level of security directly on Clinton. A nonpartisan review conducted by a State Department Accountability Review Board, led by Ambassador Tom Pickering and Admiral Mike Mullen, made no such finding with regard to Clinton, attributing the security conditions to lower level bureaucrats.
Or we could go with independent panel member Richard Shinnick, on the "Hillary saw this!" claims:
"Every single cable going out is signed 'Clinton,' it is the normal procedure," Shinnick said. "Millions of cables come into the operation center every year, not thousands, millions. And they are all addressed Hillary Clinton."
"So you can make a story that Hillary saw a cable and didn't act on it or sent a cable out; it's all bullshit, it's all total bullshit," Shinnick stressed. "I can't be any clearer than that. I read those stories and fortunately or unfortunately the people on the ARB understood that. If you don't want to believe that, then go chase a story."
Yeah, but these are Republican congressmen we're talking about. Expecting them to know anything about how government works is like asking cows to build a rocketship.
Every time I think the House could not get more ridiculous in their drummed-up conspiracy theories against Democrats, I remember Whitewater and it all makes sense again. House Republicans exist to be ridiculous. It's an electoral requirement. This is the same crowd that is convinced there's a solar energy funding conspiracy in the administration and that the powerful world science Illuminati invented climate change theories because they were just so damn jealous at how handsome all those oil company executives are.
Alas, even a report based in large part on Fox News theories of what went on itself manages to foul up a good batch of supposed Fox News scoops. Whatever, it's not like Fox News itself actually believed any of that crap.
Am I done here? I am? Great. Tell you what, wake me up when House Republicans decide to appoint Alex Jones as their Extra Special Prosecutor in their combined Benghazi-Soylndra-Agenda21 investigation. He'll figure out a way to tie it all back to the lizard people, and that will at least make all these stupid theories entertaining again.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/04/25/1204...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemp...
Where are the survivors? Why can't Lindsay and John subpoena the survivors and make them stand up in front of the nation and explain how DaBammy and Hilary stuck it to them big time.

Hah, we can't even learn why our ambassador was in Benghazi or when the CIA established it's base in Benghazi. We do know for sure that BushCo began the process of normalizing diplomatic relations with Libya in 2004.

Why on earth does McCain want the US to get involved on the ground in the shthole known as Syria?
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch

El Monte, CA

#893154 Apr 25, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of democrats are staunchly against legalizing marijuana too, pretty sure.
Again, your point?
lily couldn't be any clearer, do you suffer from a misunderstanding disorder carol?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#893155 Apr 25, 2013
If any American still doubts that liberal ideology is built entirely upon a foundation of lies and fraud, the news of the past week should put the notion completely to rest.

Major events, and in more specifically the disjointed and prejudicial manner in which those events have been covered, stand as proof that in the eyes of the liberal politicians and their media parakeets,“reporting” is not a matter of informing the people, but is instead an opportunity to indoctrinate them with a decidedly leftist worldview.

Unfortunately for the left, when the facts become known, their empty fabrication quickly implodes.
Foremost in the minds of Americans was the April 15 terrorist bombing of the Boston Marathon.

People hoping to enjoy a pleasurable outdoor spring event instead experienced unimaginable carnage and death.

The nation is rightfully angered by the attacks, but it should also be outraged by the manner in which members of the press, ostensibly acting as guardians of an open and informed society, were busily and shamelessly striving to exploit the horrific event to the benefit of the liberal/Democrat agenda.

Among the most deplorable examples of this behavior was the column by David Sirota at Salon.com , entitled “Let’s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber is a White American.”

From the first moments after news of the bombing broke, liberals have been struggling to warp and twist the disaster into an occurrence that somehow validates their version of what America and the world should be.

However, none was so brazen and loathsome in their attempts to recast the actual occurrence according to the leftist belief system as Sirota. Yet in a perverse sense, by displaying his unvarnished arrogance and detachment from reality, he ultimately did Real America an enormous favor.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#893156 Apr 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So you were lying???
Why would you come here and lie about stupid sht like that?
You're an idiot. It's not my fault technology is a mystery to you.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893157 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Probably quoting Sarah Palin
You'll quote anyone after you've had a few.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893158 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Drunken lily boca loves the race card.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893159 Apr 25, 2013
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text> lily couldn't be any clearer, do you suffer from a misunderstanding disorder carol?
and you couldn't be any queerer, do you suffer from a misunderstanding disorder For Real?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893160 Apr 25, 2013
I EMPLOYED SUPPRESSIVE FIRE TODAY ON THEy FILTHY LIB URBAN DEMOCRATS TODAY lololol ALL YOU NEED IS TRUTH AND GOOD AIM thats all LIBS ARE DONE FOR LIKE I SAID IF YOU WANT TO KNOW A WHITE LIB LOOK AT THE VIDEO CLIP OF THEM TALKING ABOUT BANDS THAT DON'T EXIST AS IF THE KNEW THEM THATS HOW THE DEAL WITH BLACKS THEY ACT LIKE THEY KNOW THEM AND ARE FRIENDS ALL OF THEM lolololol AND THEY STILL GRAB THEIR POCKETBOOKS WHEN THEY SEE YOU COMING lololololNINJAS AND THEIR MASTERS one MINUTE RACISM IS OVER THEN THE NEXT MINUTE AFTER THE ELECTION HE CAN'T DO THE JOB BECAUSE HE IS BLACK BUT HE GOT ELECTED AND HE WAS BLACK SO HOW ALL OF A SUDDEN WHEN WE FOUND OUT HE SUCKED IT WAS RACISM THAT MADE HIM SUCK RACISM GOT HIM ELECTED TOO FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT REMEMBER THAT BIT OF RACISM DEMOCRATS
Jane Says

New York, NY

#893161 Apr 25, 2013
Liberal David Sirota lamented that unless the perpetrator turned out to be one of those villains from the ranks of grassroots conservatives, the resultant bad publicity would undermine all of the great and wonderful changes the left has planned for America.

In essence, he feared that the facts would once again prove to be at odds with the utopian fantasy to which he and other leftists vainly cling.

And of course when the identities and motivation of the perpetrators became known, his fears proved to be absolutely well founded.

As was fully predictable among thinking Americans, the villains of the Boston Marathon bombing turned out to be a couple of stridently anti-American Chechnyan Muslims.

Now, those in the “mainstream”(read: liberal) media and their counterparts on Capitol Hill are backtracking and tap-dancing away from the event and its real connotations, since once again the underlying circumstances that led to murder and mayhem in Boston flatly refute the liberal belief system while reinforcing the principles and concerns of the American Heartland.

The reality of events in Massachusetts likewise came crashing down on MSNBC host Chris Matthews who, in a mindless rant that was typically devoid of facts, attempted to associate the mayhem in Boston with thinking of those on “the far right.”

In retrospect, it is much more accurate to assert that by such comments from Matthews (and with the assent of his like-minded cronies) it is the American left which proves to be the biggest enabler of the terrorists.

Absurd speculations offered by media liberals, frantically seeking to establish some oblique connection between the bombings and anything conservative, indeed proved to be flatly wrong.

More importantly, this has invariably been the case each time an assault of this nature takes place.

Nevertheless, with each ensuing episode, leftist ideologues obsessively cling to the hope that perhaps this time, the cards will fall in their favor and the venom they regularly spew against traditional America will finally be justified. Of course this is never the case, but it is hardly a coincidence or matter of mere bad luck for well intentioned liberals. Instead, it is part of a growing body of proof that the entire liberal philosophy is rotten to the core and simply cannot be advanced on its own merits. Thus, it must be shrouded in deception and pretense.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#893162 Apr 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
House Republicans release their report on pet Benghazi conspiracy theories
I can't motivate myself to give even one tiny damn about the House Republicans' new conspiracy-riddled report on Benghazi!!!, so I'm going to outsource this one. Let's go with, let's see, I guess Media Matters:
Notably, the document accuses the Obama administration of "deliberately misleading" by asserting that an anti-Islam YouTube video had triggered the attack, echoing claims by Fox News. But The New York Times has reported that the attackers themselves said they were motivated by the video.
Likewise, the report pins the blame for the Benghazi facility's level of security directly on Clinton. A nonpartisan review conducted by a State Department Accountability Review Board, led by Ambassador Tom Pickering and Admiral Mike Mullen, made no such finding with regard to Clinton, attributing the security conditions to lower level bureaucrats.
Or we could go with independent panel member Richard Shinnick, on the "Hillary saw this!" claims:
"Every single cable going out is signed 'Clinton,' it is the normal procedure," Shinnick said. "Millions of cables come into the operation center every year, not thousands, millions. And they are all addressed Hillary Clinton."
"So you can make a story that Hillary saw a cable and didn't act on it or sent a cable out; it's all bullshit, it's all total bullshit," Shinnick stressed. "I can't be any clearer than that. I read those stories and fortunately or unfortunately the people on the ARB understood that. If you don't want to believe that, then go chase a story."
Yeah, but these are Republican congressmen we're talking about. Expecting them to know anything about how government works is like asking cows to build a rocketship.
Every time I think the House could not get more ridiculous in their drummed-up conspiracy theories against Democrats, I remember Whitewater and it all makes sense again. House Republicans exist to be ridiculous. It's an electoral requirement. This is the same crowd that is convinced there's a solar energy funding conspiracy in the administration and that the powerful world science Illuminati invented climate change theories because they were just so damn jealous at how handsome all those oil company executives are.
Alas, even a report based in large part on Fox News theories of what went on itself manages to foul up a good batch of supposed Fox News scoops. Whatever, it's not like Fox News itself actually believed any of that crap.
Am I done here? I am? Great. Tell you what, wake me up when House Republicans decide to appoint Alex Jones as their Extra Special Prosecutor in their combined Benghazi-Soylndra-Agenda21 investigation. He'll figure out a way to tie it all back to the lizard people, and that will at least make all these stupid theories entertaining again.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/04/25/1204...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemp...
Yes, we know, sonicflutter. You also swear Jason Blair of the NY Slimes always created originals too. Have it your way. Is it getting warmer under your rock yet?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893163 Apr 25, 2013
FRIEND TO NON OF YOUSE LIKE OBAMA ITS NICE TO BE HALF AND HALF I CAN SH*T ON BOTH SIDES AND PIS* on a raghead,spit on the SQUINTY EYE GUY , FART on THE RAG, and still get a good nights sleep ahahh, I LOVE AMERICA YOU CAN DO NO WRONG BREAK THE LAWS O WE HAVE A PRESIDENT TO TAKE CARE OF THAT need LIES O WE HAVE A MEDIA FOR THAT need CRIME WE HAVE PRISONS FULL OF CRIMINALS NEED A HIT DONE THE GOVERNMENT WILL LET SOME ONE OUT OF PRISON TO COMMIT THE CRIME THEY HAVE A FEW DAYS OF FRESH AIR AND THEN THEY GO BACK FREE ROOM AND BOARD AND THEY ARE SAFE FOR THE NEXT MISSION lolololol
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch

El Monte, CA

#893164 Apr 25, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> and you couldn't be any queerer, do you suffer from a misunderstanding disorder For Real?
another right wing nut with nothing on the table to offer, i am as straight as a ruler, and since queers come into your mind, makes me wonder, are you probably the closeted queer?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893165 Apr 25, 2013
OK LETS JUST BE REAL IF OBAMA WAS REALLY ANY better OR ANY GOOD WE WOULD NOT BE ON THIS BOARD AND THE LIBS URBAN DEMOCRATS WOULD NOT NEED TO BE HERE DEFENDING OBAMA AND HIS BS BUSH POLICIES ok WE WOULD BE ALL SINGING KOOBAYYA HOLDING HANDS SINGING PEOPLE LET ME TELL YOU BOUT MY BEST FRIEND HE IS A WARM HARTED PERSON WHO WILL LOVE YOU TO THE END lololololohahahah OBAMA GREAT YEA I GUESS IF YOU SHOUT IT ENOUGH TIMES SOMEONE WILL HEAR YOU lololol

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#893166 Apr 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be you when you and your "partner" run out of KY Jelly.
Ky? His butt-buddy has to strap a 2X4 across his ass to keep from falling in. Was that insensitive?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893167 Apr 25, 2013
AND I LOVE THIS LIB BS I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS AND MY HUSBAND IS BLACK SO WHAT SO BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE AND HAVE BLACK FRIENDS AND WHAT I SHOULD SUBMIT TO YOUR PASS/AGGRIS BS this is them on the street O I NEED YOU TO TAKE A SURVEY on gay rights

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min Mister Tonka 98,373
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Kristy 47,065
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 1 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr HughBe 69,541
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 3 hr Son of God 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]