Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
820,701 - 820,720 of 1,083,744 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This from guy you never got "any"in high school. Just how big loser are you?
Just how big loser are you?

Priceless!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it does happen, a conservative parent, John Boehner's daughter is marrying a Rastaman! "No Boehner, No Cry"!!!
Dick Cheneys daughter, is gay.
A strict religious Christian parent could have a child who decides he/she is an atheist.
"Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself. They came through you but not from you and though they are with you yet they belong not to you."
Khalil Gibran
You're such an idiot.

"According to a blockbuster EXCLUSIVE report by the super-reliable National Enquirer, Lindsay’s fiance, Dominic Lakhan, was busted for marijuana possession back in 2006 in Pembroke Pines, Fla. after he was pulled over for a traffic violation."

The national enquirer...lmao!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA IS NOT THE PRESIDENT OF BLACK AMERICA HE IS THE DICKTATOR OF BLACK AMERICA AND HIS GOON SQUAD THAT COMES OUT TO SUPPRESS BLACK PEOPLE IT'S LIKE A MOB OF GANGSTERS TRUST ME NEVER BEFORE IN AMERICA IF YOU DONT SUPPORT A POLITICIAN something is wrong with you and the election never stops
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Countdown to blastoff...
lily prepares herself for her family reunion on Mars
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

HEY OBAMA YOU ARE USING THE BUSHES OLD SCRIPT WMD IN SYRIA CHEMICAL AGENTS BEING RELASED on the population same thing BUSH said babies being turned out of incubators now they got a BLACK FACE FOR THE NEW BUSH BLACKS ARE NOT SAYING THE SAME THING ABOUT OBAMA AS THEY DID BUSH BIGOTS
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

THE DEMOCRATS HAS TOTALLY CASTRATED MOST OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY WHEN THEY RELEASED DJANGO UNCHAINED THEY THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE MORE OF A REACTION FROM BLACKS TO PUT SOME WIND UNDER OBAMAS FAILING PRESIDENCY NOTHING NOT WITH ALL the PUBLICITY BLACKS JUST STOOD THERE LIKE THEY WERE ON PROZAC JUST DROOLING lolololhahahaha WHEN ROOTS CAME OUT DIFFERENT STORY DEMOCRATS GOT N*G NOG IN CHECK lolololhahahahah BLACK MILITANT lololololhahahaha BLACK NATIONALISTS lololololhahahaah BLACK AGENDA lololololol IT'S NOW A GAY AGENDA IM BLACK AND GAY SO ALL BLACK MALES ARE NOW GAY AND ON THE GAY AGENDA SEND THEM TO PRISON WE WILL TURN THEM AROUND lolol yes they did H*M* THUG IS THE NEW BLACK MALE IMAGE lololol WOW HETEROPHOBIA ON THE RISE NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Was Boston Bomber “Radicalized” at a U.S. Sponsored Counterterrorism Workshop
Promoting "Instability and Extremism in Southern Regions of Russia,Who Radicalized the Boston Bomber?
Just as the U.S. supported Bin Laden and the precursor of Al Qaeda in order to fight the Soviets, the U.S. has supported Chechen terrorists in order to fight Russia.

Today, Russian newspaper Izvestia alleges that the older Boston Tamarlan bombing brother attended a workshop – sponsored by an American organization – on destabilizing the Russian satellite states:

At the disposal of “Izvestia” has documents Counterintelligence Department Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia, confirming that the Georgian organization “Fund of Caucasus”[here's their website], which cooperates with the U.S. non-profit organization “Jamestown”(the board of directors of NGOs previously entered one of the ideologists of U.S. foreign policy, Zbigniew Brzezinski), was engaged in recruiting residents North Caucasus to work in the interests of the United States and Georgia.

According to the reports of Colonel Chief Directorate Counterintelligence Department Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia Gregory Chanturia to the Minister of Internal Affairs Irakli Garibashvili,“Caucasian fund” in cooperation with the Foundation “Jamestown” in the summer of 2012 conducted workshops and seminars for young people of the Caucasus, including its Russian part. Some of them attended Tsarnaev Tamerlane, who was in Russia from January to July 2012.

“Caucasian fund” writes Tchanturia was established November 7, 2008, just after the Georgian-Ossetian conflict,“to control the processes taking place in the North Caucasus region.” Accordingly, the Department of the Interior Ministry counterintelligence case was brought intelligence operations called “DTV”. Main purpose is to recruit young people and intellectuals of the North Caucasus to enhance instability and extremism in the southern regions of Russia.

In addition, Colonel counterintelligence Tbilisi reports that security forces in Chechnya through Georgia “Caucasian fund” and fund “Jamestown” are sympathetic to the Georgian people, who are invited to various events in the republic under the innocent pretexts. In these seminars, the Russians are recruiting and preparing acts of terrorism.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such an idiot.
"According to a blockbuster EXCLUSIVE report by the super-reliable National Enquirer, Lindsay’s fiance, Dominic Lakhan, was busted for marijuana possession back in 2006 in Pembroke Pines, Fla. after he was pulled over for a traffic violation."
The national enquirer...lmao!
So you didn't spend the seconds necessary to google the cats name? Shame on e-mutt.

BTW did you know Florida's public records are open for inspection? All of them__mugshots and all.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying its not true, you stupid immigrant?
I love how obamanation drew you out of the shadows. You weak minded trolls are so easy to play.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Darn this Really has to Sting…Poll: Fox Most Believable; CNN Least Believable!! Where does CNN get their talking points form WH, Mediamatter, Dailykos , Huffington Post etc. if you want Fair/Balance turn to Fox!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So you didn't spend the seconds necessary to google the cats name? Shame on e-mutt.
BTW did you know Florida's public records are open for inspection? All of them__mugshots and all.
Lily reads the national enquirer. Lmao!

All that information being public must suck for you.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

EVERY TIME I HEAR A NERO TALK ABOUT WHITE RACISM I SAY TO MY SELF WELL TRAINED BY THE DEMOCRATS TO STILL SUBMIT TO WHITES MENTALLY, WHY IS IT WHEN BLACKS LIVE SOMEWHERE IS IS BUSTED DOWN WHEN RICH DEMOCRATS DECIDE TO DISPLACE BLACKS WITH GENTRIFACTION THE LIB WHITES DONT MOVE IN UNTIL MOST OF THE POOR AND BLACKS HAVE MOVED OUT THEY DONT WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU HOW COULD THEY BE ALLIES lololhahahaha AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW A WHITE LIBERAL JUST LOOK AT THE CLIP OF THEM LYING ABOUT BANDS THAT DONT EXISTS THAT LIB WHITES FOR YOU PLANE AS DAY LOLOLOLOL POOR SAMMY AND QUIMBY WHAT IS YOU GONNA DO
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

CAN ANYONE OF THE OBAMA NERO OR LIB BLACK LOVING WHITE DEMOCRATS TELL ME THE NAME OF THE BLACK WOMAN THAT GRADUATED THIS YEAR FROM A UNIVERSITY IN MICH. WITH A PHD IN COMPUTER SCIENCE THE FIRST BLACK WOMAN YOU KNOW JUST LIKE THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT THAT WE HAD TO MAKE A BOARS THAT HAS BEEN RUNNING FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS WHAT IS HER NAME BLACK PROUD DEMOCRATS SO PROUD OF BLACK ACCOMPLISHMENTS SO MUCH FOR EDUCATION OF BLACKS HUH LIB DEMOCRATS WHAT IS HER NAME LILY, ANUSLEO,DEM , DIK HEAD NO RACISTS ED, yea I taught so
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
All day the same shit.
Go fk yourself.
What a lilyism, lily.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying its not true, you stupid immigrant?
He's dumber than dumb, it's almost painful
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
All day the same shit.
Go fk yourself.
Those are his own words!!! Gotta be janes son
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes life interesting for the likes of Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman.

The N.E. is no worse than the NY Post, Washington Times and many of the other right wing loon news orgs. And the N.E. often does get it right, the John Edwards affair for instance.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>I love doing God's work, it's so easy to ruffle his feathers...I posted my address, I wish he'd stop over so I can double tap his face with my new ar-15...LOL!!!
He's only tough on the internet, he'd never leave his moms basement.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in all the papers you stupid fk

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
All day the same shit.
Go fk yourself.
The story of your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word drop 6 words! 19 min Anonymous2 8
Amy 7-30 31 min pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 175,138
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,568
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Terry rigsby 49,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr truth-facts 45,892
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr gauntlet 305
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search