Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#892798 Apr 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, either you are the world's biggest liar or the world's most duped person.
The 800K job losses was more like 700k.
It was not really job losses but job equivalent losses. These were the accumulation of hours people would choose to no longer to work because they would not need as much money for healthcare.
Read the CBO report instead of regurgitating right whiner lies about this.
you'll be the last one to turn the lights off in the room as even the Democrats who wrote ObamaCare are realizing its horrors and what a mistake it was. but, you go ahead and cling to your delusions if it makes you feel good.

ObamaCare is the Opium of the Fools
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892799 Apr 25, 2013
Mother Jones: Frank Luntz Calls Right-Wing Talk Radio ‘Problematic’ For GOP

GOP strategist Frank Luntz went off the record before a group of college Republicans earlier this month at the University of Pennsylvania to discuss the negative impact he believes right-walk talk radio has had on the GOP, Mother Jones reported Thursday.

"And they get great ratings, and they drive the message, and it's really problematic," Luntz said of right-wing talk-radio programs, according to a recording of the event. Luntz added that talk radio has been especially damaging to Sen. Marco Rubio's immigration reform efforts.

"He's getting destroyed," Luntz said, "by Mark Levin, by Rush Limbaugh, and a few others. He's trying to find a legitimate, long-term effective solution to immigration that isn't the traditional Republican approach, and talk radio is killing him. That's what's causing this thing underneath. And too many politicians in Washington are playing coy."

According to Mother Jones' piece, written by David Corn, Luntz asked the audience to allow him to speak off the record, prompting one college newspaper reporter to switch off his device. But another student, Aakash Abbi, captured the sound bite on his iPhone.

Corn has built a reputation reporting on surreptitious recordings, starting with Mitt Romney's "47 percent" comments and continuing with a secretly recorded Mitch McConnell campaign strategy meeting.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/f...

he's just telling us what the sane folks already know.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892800 Apr 25, 2013
50 Reasons You Despised George W. Bush's Presidency: A Reminder on the Day of His Presidential Library Dedication

He's one of the worst presidents ever.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/50-...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892801 Apr 25, 2013
For people who claim to love the constitution, Fox News pundits sure seem to be hemorrhaging amendments according to Jon Stewart. On Wednesday night, he took the network to serious task for its emotional and math-challenged reaction to the Boston bombing and the handling of Dzokhar Tsarnaev in the days since his arrest.

In clip after clip, "The Daily Show" host tracked pundits suggesting actions that would disregard the Bill of Rights, including Ann Coulter insisting that Tamerlan Tsarnaev's wife be arrested for wearing a hijab. "Ann Coulter doesn't just want a police state," Jon marveled, "she wants a fashion police state."

Fortunately, even while ripping the constitution to shreds, there's one amendment the right will always defend, the second one. But even that's a slippery slope Jon pointed out: "God help us if the muslims ever decide to form a well-regulated militia."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/25/jon-...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#892802 Apr 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Ask Mitt Romney
It would have been better not to respond than come with this! If you don't know-you were being asked about the dumbness of your first response and you have just double down on the DUMB.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892803 Apr 25, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>in Lib Utopia's like NYC, 16 oz drinks of soda are banned, but the morning after pill is freely dispensed without parental consent.
'Mayor Michael Bloomberg has come out in support of a pilot program offering the morning-after pill and other contraceptives without parental consent in New York City schools.'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/25/bloo...
The single worst thing a person can consume is soda; ever notice all the fatties loading up their carts with cases of diet soda?
Obesity and diabetes costs taxpayers billions a year;
the Morning After Pill saves women from an unwanted conception. It's a solution to a problem before it becomes one. You whine about birth control, whine about abortions, whine about parents not taking care of their kids, why don't you just stfu?
You're a stupid idiot.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892804 Apr 25, 2013
Republicans and Democrats in Washington Conspire to Exempt Themselves from Obamacare

If Congress does this, there must be repercussions from the public. You know I don’t think highly of congress critters, but I just can’t imagine the GOP being stupid enough to do this. Yes, I recognize they’re the stupid party, but still.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/04/25/republican...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#892805 Apr 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, either you are the world's biggest liar or the world's most duped person.
The 800K job losses was more like 700k.
It was not really job losses but job equivalent losses. These were the accumulation of hours people would choose to no longer to work because they would not need as much money for healthcare.
Read the CBO report instead of regurgitating right whiner lies about this.
I am typing slowly.

IT is -got that?
that Obamacare -still following?
will cost 800K jobs.-wow, that was simple

How did you screw up understanding that?
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#892806 Apr 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
50 Reasons You Despised George W. Bush's Presidency: A Reminder on the Day of His Presidential Library Dedication
He's one of the worst presidents ever.
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/50-...
But still much better than Jimma Carter and the snakeoil salesman Obama
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892807 Apr 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Mother Jones: Frank Luntz Calls Right-Wing Talk Radio ‘Problematic’ For GOP
GOP strategist Frank Luntz went off the record before a group of college Republicans earlier this month at the University of Pennsylvania to discuss the negative impact he believes right-walk talk radio has had on the GOP, Mother Jones reported Thursday.
"And they get great ratings, and they drive the message, and it's really problematic," Luntz said of right-wing talk-radio programs, according to a recording of the event. Luntz added that talk radio has been especially damaging to Sen. Marco Rubio's immigration reform efforts.
"He's getting destroyed," Luntz said, "by Mark Levin, by Rush Limbaugh, and a few others. He's trying to find a legitimate, long-term effective solution to immigration that isn't the traditional Republican approach, and talk radio is killing him. That's what's causing this thing underneath. And too many politicians in Washington are playing coy."
According to Mother Jones' piece, written by David Corn, Luntz asked the audience to allow him to speak off the record, prompting one college newspaper reporter to switch off his device. But another student, Aakash Abbi, captured the sound bite on his iPhone.
Corn has built a reputation reporting on surreptitious recordings, starting with Mitt Romney's "47 percent" comments and continuing with a secretly recorded Mitch McConnell campaign strategy meeting.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/f...
he's just telling us what the sane folks already know.
It's getting to the point where you can actually spot the people who are the dittoheads; they're always mad and grimacing, impatient and rude; I have overheard many say in waiting rooms where CNN is on "oh, can't you change that to Fox" and when told no, hurrrmph off in a huff.
What is the number one thing I hear them say? They want to take our guns.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#892808 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
The single worst thing a person can consume is soda; ever notice all the fatties loading up their carts with cases of diet soda?
Obesity and diabetes costs taxpayers billions a year;
the Morning After Pill saves women from an unwanted conception. It's a solution to a problem before it becomes one. You whine about birth control, whine about abortions, whine about parents not taking care of their kids, why don't you just stfu?
You're a stupid idiot.
lily boca prefers vodka over soda; ever notice all the drunkards loading up their carts with cases of liquor? lily boca also prefers "stfu"...another family staple
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892809 Apr 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
For people who claim to love the constitution, Fox News pundits sure seem to be hemorrhaging amendments according to Jon Stewart. On Wednesday night, he took the network to serious task for its emotional and math-challenged reaction to the Boston bombing and the handling of Dzokhar Tsarnaev in the days since his arrest.
In clip after clip, "The Daily Show" host tracked pundits suggesting actions that would disregard the Bill of Rights, including Ann Coulter insisting that Tamerlan Tsarnaev's wife be arrested for wearing a hijab. "Ann Coulter doesn't just want a police state," Jon marveled, "she wants a fashion police state."
Fortunately, even while ripping the constitution to shreds, there's one amendment the right will always defend, the second one. But even that's a slippery slope Jon pointed out: "God help us if the muslims ever decide to form a well-regulated militia."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/25/jon-...
Using her logic, she should be arrested for wearing that cross
Whatever

Gering, NE

#892811 Apr 25, 2013
Weiner now saying there may be more package photos. Embarrassing for a man of his age to have so little self control.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#892812 Apr 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
John Boehners daughter getting married in Delray Beach , Fl to a Jamaican stoner!!
Love it. Will he cry at the wedding?
So does this mean you won't be the only one "stoned" at the wedding?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892813 Apr 25, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time that I hear of an Obama voter losing his job, or his children unable to find work after graduating from college, then I realize that there is some justice in the world.
Why?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#892814 Apr 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Republicans and Democrats in Washington Conspire to Exempt Themselves from Obamacare
If Congress does this, there must be repercussions from the public. You know I don’t think highly of congress critters, but I just can’t imagine the GOP being stupid enough to do this. Yes, I recognize they’re the stupid party, but still.
http://www.redstate.com/2013/04/25/republican...
Obamacare is a BAD law that it is estimated will cost 800,000. Even some Unions have gone negative on it.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892815 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Using her logic, she should be arrested for wearing that cross
it should be arrested for dressing like a woman.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892816 Apr 25, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Sawyer looks bored and tired while reading the "news."
I'm not a fan of hers, she was better before. Should retire.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#892817 Apr 25, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you'll be the last one to turn the lights off in the room as even the Democrats who wrote ObamaCare are realizing its horrors and what a mistake it was. but, you go ahead and cling to your delusions if it makes you feel good.
ObamaCare is the Opium of the Fools
You know what I posted was the truth.

Let me know when you can complain about the ACA without lies & distortions.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892818 Apr 25, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> So does this mean you won't be the only one "stoned" at the wedding?
I heard that instead of the wedding march they're going to play Bob Dylans Everybody Must Get Stoned:

They'll stone you when you're trying to be so good
They'll stone you just like they said they would
They'll stone you when you're trying to go home
They'll stone you when you're there all alone
But I would not feel so all alone
Everybody must get stoned

They'll stone you when you're walking on the street
They'll stone you when you're trying to keep your seat
They'll stone you when your walking on the floor
They'll stone you when your walking to the door
But I would not feel so all alone
Everybody must get stoned

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-18 3 min edogxxx 10
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,476
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,652
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 24 min LieutenantGov 4,030
Abby 9-18 49 min Sublime1 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Breams 178,041
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,926
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,227
Amy 9-16 12 hr Zap Brannigan 55
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••