Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
820,501 - 820,520 of 1,096,122 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It costs money. Really. No sh*t.
Money. You know, that thing poor people don't have.
You & your buddy the Pope can keep whining about birth control without copay as part of health insurance & then whine about the number of poor people & the number of abortions.
You must be like a 100 years old. Every girl who goes through the public school system knows she can get it free, on demand and without her parents' consent from her local Health Department. They'll give a girl a year's supply of like 4 different kinds. I took a neighbor girl to get hers and it was like freaking Halloween goodies in a paper bag; pills, condoms, foam and suppositories...and yes it costs money, but not to the females receiving the BC. The taxpayers are funding it just like they do all the other government handouts.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well she looks great. I'm 58. She's one of the wealthiest women in broadcast news
58? IQ or waist size?
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Are the Tsarnaevs White?
In a word, yes. But why is this so hard for Americans to grasp?
The day after last week’s attack in Boston, David Sirota wrote a column for Salon entitled “Let’s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American,” arguing that this would limit the resulting crackdown on civil liberties. At first, conservatives were appalled. Then, when police fingered the Tsarnaev brothers, they were triumphant.“Sorry, David Sirota, Looks Like Boston Bombing Suspects Not White Americans,” snickered a headline in Newsbusters.“Despite the most fervent hopes of some writers over at Salon.com ,” added a blogger at Commentary,“the perpetrators of the Boston Marathon bombing are not ‘white Americans’.”
But the bombers were white Americans. The Tsarnaev brothers had lived in the United States for more than a decade. Dzhokhar was a U.S. citizen. Tamerlan was a legal permanent resident in the process of applying for citizenship. And as countless commentators have noted, the Tsarnaevs hail from the Caucasus, and are therefore, literally,“Caucasian.” You can’t get whiter than that.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04...
Terrorists in the service of the West are imprisoned in Iran
PRAVADA.RU 3/17/2013

Iran on Thursday arrested a group of terrorists linked to western countries, who were on Iranian soil trying to create a climate of disorder prior to the next presidential election, according to informed authorities in the Persian country.

According to the Iranian security forces, detainees are linked to the intelligence services of some European countries and were laying the groundwork for creating disturbances in Iran in order to create a climate of unrest in the country during the election campaign that will elect the new president of the Islamic republic next June.

According to what was revealed by the secretary of the Commission on Human Rights of the Judiciary of Iran, Mohammad Larijani Yavad in Geneva, headquarters of the Office of the United Nations, the detainees are accused of collaborating with enemy conspiracies and trying to provoke instability in the Persian country. He also assured that these people will be judged according to the law.

Larijani concluded that, despite many attempts by the West, the elections in June 2013, will have the overwhelming support of the Iranian population.

Iranians have cause to fear the domestic political arena being used to promote the schemes of regional or foreign powers that seek to weaken or strategically realign the Islamic Republic.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Used mop! You must be a janitor.
Actually I've been told I resemble Diane Sawyer, thanks for the compliment
Which end of her?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
People who live in glass houses....
In lily's case, glass outhouses....

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
Chelsea Clinton's new $10million pad is New York's longest apartment - stretching an entire block from 26th Street to 27th Street off Madison Avenue.
Described as 'a luxury fortress' with one full-time doorman to the horizontal building's four units, it takes almost 30 seconds to walk the 250-foot hallway, according to New York Daily News.
The former First Daughter, 33, bought the four-bedroom, 5,000-square-foot apartment with her husband Marc Mezvinsky, 35, after putting their nearby $4million pad on the market earlier this year
I WONDER HOW MANY HOMELESS PEOPLE THESE GREAT CARING POOR DEMOCRATS ARE HOUSING URBAN PLANTATION DWELLERS SMH and THEY TALK ABOUT REPUBLICANS and the hate for the RICH BY URBAN DEMOCRATS A WHOLE CITY BLOCK WHILE PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING IN THE STREETS HYPOCRITES URBAN DEMOCRATS WHY DONT YOU CALL THESE PEOPLE OUT THE URBAN DEMOCRATS WALKED RIGHT BACK TO THE PLANTATION WITH NO SHAME AND THEY THINK THEY SHOULD BE RESPECTED LOW LIFES
xD

I remember when Chelsea wanted to have her ears pierced and Hilary said, "No!", because it was "too ethnic" a look for *her* daughter. The lousy hypocrites.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to register pressure cookers and backpacks.
Did that boat owner have his craft registered properly?

Shouldn't he be arrested for harboring a terrorist?

What's this world coming to?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg your pardon.
Maybe math isn't my strong point but you'd have to prove my comments concerning history and social issues aren't backed up with credible sources and documentation.
You just tend to distort and spin whatever you don't agree with.
Some folks shoot from the hip but Realtime shoots shotgun-spread from the rear.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Massachusetts is a liberal state so, no, it's not that odd.
Most liberals can't walk in someone else's shoes unless they are forced to wear them.
It's that rock and a hard place they always find themselves between. The rock is being against the death penalty for the most hardened criminals and the hard place is having no problem killing the unborn who are the most innocent.
The death penalty is not a deterrent to crime. You're mixing apples and oranges
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Which end of her?
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!!!!!!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
A woman without a gun had more guts than all those peepee pants yahoos with their guns
Boy, you sure do get around, lily.

Were you there?

Just as I thought. Loose-Lipped alcoholic keyboard banger.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>Massachusetts is a liberal state so, no, it's not that odd.

Most liberals can't walk in someone else's shoes unless they are forced to wear them.

It's that rock and a hard place they always find themselves between. The rock is being against the death penalty for the most hardened criminals and the hard place is having no problem killing the unborn who are the most innocent.
"Most liberals can't walk in someone else's shoes unless they are forced to wear them."

Good point!

And that is exactly why I wish Liberals get hurt by Muslim terrorists! The ONLY way they will stop defending them!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure helped a lot at Newtown.
No guns + no men = no defense.
If Hair-Plug Joe Biden had been there, he could have talked Adam Lanza to death.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. But police in general are inadequate to respond to committed terrorists.
True.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
and you're mixing vodka & tonic

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Sixty-seven or so.
News anchors always seem to hang on too long.
She looks like she just crawled out from one of those Meat Dehydration Appliances from Ron Popeil.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Almost half of all female-headed families with children under 18 have incomes below the poverty line. This is almost five times the poverty rate of two-parent families with children.

This new form of poverty is not caused directly by racial discrimination or by structural deficiencies in the economy, but, rather, by a major and troubling change in the behavior of American parents--the creation of single-parent households.

http://www.welfareacademy.org/pubs/welfare/te...

Not to mention the rampant abuses in the system because of gross lack of oversight.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No one is prepared for the element of surprise. Look at Ft hood, they were soldiers
True.

Imagine what would happen if you showed your face outside of a Movie Theater showing the Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

First Responders would get sick!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh well she looks great. I'm 58. She's one of the wealthiest women in broadcast news
Inside of Liberal Media, lying is very profitable.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's just the double standard of which liberals have a monopoly.

How can you be against the death penalty and condone the killing of the unborn?

Doesn't the death penalty make more sense for hardened criminals than the most vulnerable and innocent?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Jesus was gay 49,267
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 34 min CDC 42
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 557
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 2:56AM CDT

•••
•••