Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
820,421 - 820,440 of 1,096,630 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure. so what i should start doing is insulting people like i'm a 5 year old.
seems to work for you, doesn't it?
My limit is maybe 85 years.

Your limit is that of a 5 year old.

We all have our limits.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jerk-In-Chief says that the Azan(Muslim Call To Prayer) is the most beautiful sound he has ever heard.
The 2nd most beautiful sound to him is that of a Drone missile tearing the flesh of innocent Pakistani women and children.
From the Knights Under the Prophet book of terrorism?
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he did so not knowing if there was more to come. It was a good decision

What gives any politician the right to arbitrarily deprive citizens of their rights?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Hidden in all the BS is the apparent fact that the bombers had minimal firepower, other than their pressure cookers.
Meanwhile, the timid affirmative action Governor had all Bostonians cowering in their closets, disarmed and vulnerable.
Today's media reports are presenting this Massachusetts image of Boston Power!

Made in Hollywood, for sure. I think that Boston was picked as a terrorist target for very good reason. Easy.
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
I was having supper before the Evening News tonight and Diane Sawyer came on interviewing George And Laura Bush. OK, I thought. This should be interesting. A retired President and his wife, the opening of his museum, etc.
Suddenly, the Evil Leftist pops up out of Diane and she begins fishing around, asking the Bush's what they think of gay marriage! I nearly choked on my bovine protein chunks! "You Treacherous, Liberal bi tch!", I thought.
George handled her very well. He calmly said "Diane, I know what you're doing. You are doing a good job of doing your job but I won't answer...."
It was a nice way of him calling her what I just did but doing it in a truly Presidential way.
George Bush is a class act, unlike the trash currently infesting the White House.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you telling us if the bombers went to a NRA town they would have been gunned down the moment they said hello!. I can see all those NRA members on rooftops like in the wild west when the bad guys come to town. What a bunch of crock!, the only time any of you guys pull a weapon is when facing someone without one!
Why didnt someone in that crowd in AZ shoot Loughner then?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
I was having supper before the Evening News tonight and Diane Sawyer came on interviewing George And Laura Bush. OK, I thought. This should be interesting. A retired President and his wife, the opening of his museum, etc.
Suddenly, the Evil Leftist pops up out of Diane and she begins fishing around, asking the Bush's what they think of gay marriage! I nearly choked on my bovine protein chunks! "You Treacherous, Liberal bi tch!", I thought.
George handled her very well. He calmly said "Diane, I know what you're doing. You are doing a good job of doing your job but I won't answer...."
It was a nice way of him calling her what I just did but doing it in a truly Presidential way.
She should have asked him if his self nudes would hang there.
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> hell with the death penalty for boy jihad, after he recovers from his wounds put him in a room with the survivors of his attack giving each of them a hammer and box of nails. When their done wrap his remains in bacon and send him back to his mom with a big alluha akbar note stuffed up his ars.
Send him to Gitmo, torture him at will, and then feed him to the sharks.

The survivors would be likely to apologize.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
From the Knights Under the Prophet book of terrorism?
The same book kept in the Oval Office by the Magic Negro.
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you telling us if the bombers went to a NRA town they would have been gunned down the moment they said hello!. I can see all those NRA members on rooftops like in the wild west when the bad guys come to town. What a bunch of crock!, the only time any of you guys pull a weapon is when facing someone without one!
Reports are that the bombers had one semi-automatic pistol. Draw your own conclusions.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you hung a very used mop on your head, you'd look just like Diane Sawyer.
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Loughner was tackled within seconds of opening fire, much like John Hinckley when he shot Reagan.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Reports are that the bombers had one semi-automatic pistol. Draw your own conclusions.
That's why they snuck up on the MIT Police Officer sitting in his Patrol Car and shot him in cold blood. They needed his weapon and ammo.

These guys were either very good and well trained by Allah or the Boston Law Enforcement crowd is a joke.

Maybe a little of both.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The George W. Bush Presidential Library is asking for Liberals to volunteer for Terrorist Waterboarding Demonstrations.

Are you free, lily?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Loughner was tackled within seconds of opening fire, much like John Hinckley when he shot Reagan.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't somebody(a women, I think) grab him as he was trying to reload another magazine?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
They hang your nudes inside the meat locker at Joe's Crabshack & Chophouse. It keeps the rats and cockroaches out.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Exactly! their biggest argument about the so called "right to bear arms" is not played out anywhere in any stats. It's never stopped a mass murder or those with intent to commit crime. Only the favourite quote about grandma blowing away a couple of teens breaking into her house is the story often quoted or someone breaking up a bar brawl. But in reality its as rare as diamonds and sure as hell not justification for arming everyone because the stats on the later pose more risk to the community than making it safe.
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why they snuck up on the MIT Police Officer sitting in his Patrol Car and shot him in cold blood. They needed his weapon and ammo.
These guys were either very good and well trained by Allah or the Boston Law Enforcement crowd is a joke.
Maybe a little of both.
Campus cops. What more is there to say?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm a bit hard to let off 200 rounds with just a pistol. Other reports said they had assault rifles.
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! their biggest argument about the so called "right to bear arms" is not played out anywhere in any stats. It's never stopped a mass murder or those with intent to commit crime. Only the favourite quote about grandma blowing away a couple of teens breaking into her house is the story often quoted or someone breaking up a bar brawl. But in reality its as rare as diamonds and sure as hell not justification for arming everyone because the stats on the later pose more risk to the community than making it safe.
Just sit back and trust in the Lord, if that makes you feel better.

My concern is myself and my family, not the "community."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••