Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892809 Apr 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
For people who claim to love the constitution, Fox News pundits sure seem to be hemorrhaging amendments according to Jon Stewart. On Wednesday night, he took the network to serious task for its emotional and math-challenged reaction to the Boston bombing and the handling of Dzokhar Tsarnaev in the days since his arrest.
In clip after clip, "The Daily Show" host tracked pundits suggesting actions that would disregard the Bill of Rights, including Ann Coulter insisting that Tamerlan Tsarnaev's wife be arrested for wearing a hijab. "Ann Coulter doesn't just want a police state," Jon marveled, "she wants a fashion police state."
Fortunately, even while ripping the constitution to shreds, there's one amendment the right will always defend, the second one. But even that's a slippery slope Jon pointed out: "God help us if the muslims ever decide to form a well-regulated militia."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/25/jon-...
Using her logic, she should be arrested for wearing that cross
Whatever

Gering, NE

#892811 Apr 25, 2013
Weiner now saying there may be more package photos. Embarrassing for a man of his age to have so little self control.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#892812 Apr 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
John Boehners daughter getting married in Delray Beach , Fl to a Jamaican stoner!!
Love it. Will he cry at the wedding?
So does this mean you won't be the only one "stoned" at the wedding?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892813 Apr 25, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time that I hear of an Obama voter losing his job, or his children unable to find work after graduating from college, then I realize that there is some justice in the world.
Why?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#892814 Apr 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Republicans and Democrats in Washington Conspire to Exempt Themselves from Obamacare
If Congress does this, there must be repercussions from the public. You know I don’t think highly of congress critters, but I just can’t imagine the GOP being stupid enough to do this. Yes, I recognize they’re the stupid party, but still.
http://www.redstate.com/2013/04/25/republican...
Obamacare is a BAD law that it is estimated will cost 800,000. Even some Unions have gone negative on it.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892815 Apr 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Using her logic, she should be arrested for wearing that cross
it should be arrested for dressing like a woman.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892816 Apr 25, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Sawyer looks bored and tired while reading the "news."
I'm not a fan of hers, she was better before. Should retire.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#892817 Apr 25, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you'll be the last one to turn the lights off in the room as even the Democrats who wrote ObamaCare are realizing its horrors and what a mistake it was. but, you go ahead and cling to your delusions if it makes you feel good.
ObamaCare is the Opium of the Fools
You know what I posted was the truth.

Let me know when you can complain about the ACA without lies & distortions.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892818 Apr 25, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> So does this mean you won't be the only one "stoned" at the wedding?
I heard that instead of the wedding march they're going to play Bob Dylans Everybody Must Get Stoned:

They'll stone you when you're trying to be so good
They'll stone you just like they said they would
They'll stone you when you're trying to go home
They'll stone you when you're there all alone
But I would not feel so all alone
Everybody must get stoned

They'll stone you when you're walking on the street
They'll stone you when you're trying to keep your seat
They'll stone you when your walking on the floor
They'll stone you when your walking to the door
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#892819 Apr 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it should be arrested for dressing like a woman.
They'll never arrest the First Lady.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892821 Apr 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is a BAD law that it is estimated will cost 800,000. Even some Unions have gone negative on it.
estimated?

you do know that meaning of that word don't you? because those insurance company 'studies' that you keep referencing act like 'estimated' means it's written in stone.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#892822 Apr 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I posted was the truth.
Let me know when you can complain about the ACA without lies & distortions.
Idiots like RealDave don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#892823 Apr 25, 2013
nobamaredux,'
frontporchreactionary wrote:
You and congressional Democrats put your own political careers at risk to produce the most meaningful health care reform this country has seen in 45 years in an effort to expand access to care for nearly 30 million uninsured Americans. While some may criticize you for abandoning the public option, these individuals forget the ardent opposition and misinformation campaign waged against it, culminating in Senator Joe Lieberman's last minute reversal, deciding to vote against any reform with such a measure. This, as you know, is what effectively struck the the final nail in the coffin of the Public Option.'

nobamaredux misinformed when he wrote, "The problem is that millions Americans who are currently insured will lose their coverage ..." No, thanks to the Medical Loss Ratio in Obamacare , American insurance consumers are getting betting quality healthcare for the buck or receiving rebates(in the millions of dollars) at the expense of the big Insurers. Check this out: http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/ "A lesser-known but important provision in “Obamacare” that regulates how health insurance companies spend their money is yielding benefits for consumers, a new study finds.

By this August, insurers are projected to send consumers a total of $1.3 billion in rebates, according to a Kaiser Family Foundation analysis released Thursday —$541 million to large employers,$377 million to small businesses and $426 million to people with their own insurance plans.

The rebates are the result of a rule in the Affordable Care Act that requires insurance companies to spend at least 80 percent or 85 percent of premium earnings on health care — as opposed to marketing and administrative activities — or otherwise send money back to consumers."
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892824 Apr 25, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> They'll never arrest the First Lady.
the First Lady doesn't have an adam's apple.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#892825 Apr 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that instead of the wedding march they're going to play Bob Dylans Everybody Must Get Stoned:
They'll stone you when you're trying to be so good
They'll stone you just like they said they would
They'll stone you when you're trying to go home
They'll stone you when you're there all alone
They'll stone you when you're walking on the street
They'll stone you when you're trying to keep your seat
They'll stone you when your walking on the floor
They'll stone you when your walking to the door
lily boca's theme song gets played regularly behind her warehouse; after all, she IS a businessman woman, you know.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892827 Apr 25, 2013
Will Obamacare Kill Jobs? A New Study Says No

http://www.forbes.com/sites/frederickallen/20...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892828 Apr 25, 2013
Steve Kush, the executive director of the Bernalillo County Republican Party in New Mexico, called a 19-year-old Working America volunteer a "radical bitch" on Twitter Tuesday night after she testified before the county commission in favor of raising the minimum wage.

"Nice hat Working America chick but damn you are a radical bitch," Kush tweeted.

Working America, a labor movement advocacy group, sent several members to the county meeting on Tuesday to advocate for a measure that would increase the county's minimum wage. As the organization’s state director, Chelsey Evans, stood in line to testify on the proposal, Kush disparaged her on his Facebook page.

"Uh oh," he wrote, "another Working America chick...nice boots...I know she makes more than min wage." He later added in the comments, "she was hot enough to almost make me register democrat."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/24/stev...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892829 Apr 25, 2013
Will Health Reform Lead to Job Loss?

Evidence from Massachusetts Says No.

http://www.urban.org/UploadedPDF/412582-Will-...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#892830 Apr 25, 2013
Another ‘I Told You So Moment’ Lawmakers, aides seek Obamacare exemption!! Liberals/Democrats told us Obamacare was the next Best thing since Apple Pie now they wanted be exempt from eating their Pie they Created!!
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#892831 Apr 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the First Lady doesn't have an adam's apple.
Neither does her husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min WelbyMD 182,134
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Mothra 49,336
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min KiMare 51,293
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 5 hr Reddog 6
Fight at Navy Pier 8 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 9 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 9 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance