Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
820,381 - 820,400 of 1,082,885 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

the 0 IS a "community organizer" all right!
a GLOBAL community ...
organizing the take down of America ...
along with his islamic friends from 'Chechnya'
I'm not meaning Putin's Russia ... either!

you know ... where the BOMBERS are from ....
along with ALL his goons/THUGS

eric holder ... al sharpton ... jessie jackson ...
and ALL the BLACK brother organizations!

he's 'protecting' his "sugar daddy's" lil boi ...
the saudi national ...
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to take some time out now to make a serious post. Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" (the chubby and chubby chasing Obamabot from an embarrassing hidden location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anythng to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,
Just love me....
Sincere and Warmest hugs!!! Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Massive, Uncontained Leak at Fukushima - Pouring over 710 Billion Becquerel’s of Radioactive Materials into Atmosphere

http://www.naturalnews.com/040058_Fukushima_r...
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Hoping that all my "opponents" so far today are enjoying my deranged comments and senseless, useless, mindless attacks against them!!!!!!!!!!
You must admit my sockpuppet (I've revived him!!!)"sonicfilter" excels when it comes to that. Show him some TOPIX love!!! He is truly my favorite and the most demented of all my sockpuppets so far. I am hoping "For Real" may come forth today as well. I am channeling him from my wheelchair as I sit in front of my computer today in a fresh pair of industrial strength depends repeating over and over:
"I'M GOOD ENOUGH. I'M SMART ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME.!!!!!!!!!
Please my friends, if he makes an appearance show him some LOVE!!!!!!
If anyone wants to hook up with me (as Fenris the big bad wolf)please leave your number in my personal topix mailbox!! The days are long and lonely on the psych ward where I have been condemned to live out the rest of my useless and delusional life.
Call me, please!!!!
Warmest and desperate regards: Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

File in the 'they were not terrorists' folder...

“If they are going to kill him. I don’t care. My oldest son is killed, so I don’t care. I don’t care if my youngest son is going to be killed today. I want the world to hear this. And, I don’t care if I am going to get killed too. And I will say Allahu Akbar!“

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of Boston Marathon bombers Tamerlan and Tzhokhar Tsarnaevso...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/whoa-...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

OBAMANATION wrote:
Obama admin passing out welfare benefits in order to gain votes..how pathetic..
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/in-flo...
SNAPis there to help people.

It is not supposed to be kept a secret.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Where did Cway and his post go?
Mystified, Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

"Tamerlan Tsarnaev and Family Received Welfare"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/tamerlan-...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You won't win this round E-mutt__give it up.
Come to think of it__your dumbazz has a poorer winning record than does Carol the math, history and social retard.
Call Mutual of Omaha, tell them that you've got stage two pancreatic cancer and you need to wire up to a $3 million term life policy post haste.
Then listen! That will be laughter that you hear.
I thought that's what you meant, charlie. Everyone is going to die, if you have a family, life insurance is a no brainer. idiots like you call Mutual of Omaha after you get cancer and deserve the laughter at the end of the line.

<that was easy>
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Massive, Uncontained Leak at Fukushima - Pouring over 710 Billion Becquerel’s of Radioactive Materials into Atmosphere
http://www.naturalnews.com/040058_Fukushima_r...
And how is that Looosiana sinkhole doing these days? I see that it hasn't interrupted the current season of "Swamp People."

The swamp ain't drained and the monsters are still taking bait?

What do you reckon they do with those hides??? Milan Italy__Tony Lama?

Please be honest.
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I am forever grateful to President Harry S.Truman for dropping the the Atom Bomb and Hydrogen Bomb on Japan, thus forcing their surrender in WW2
opaldude

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
G Bush sound like a better choice?
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I am NotSurprizedWAXTURD, Queen of my SOCKPUPPET CIRCUS" which is in town!!!
Stupid me returns with my evening batch of psycho sockpuppets to worship and adore the following:
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise,
NatTurner, OBAMANATION, MasamaMuhfugger,Cgay,
Patriot,DemtheCwaysock, TheIndepen dentMajority,
NuculurNutsurpriZed, Forum, Takeisha, moshx,
lily waxman raton fl,Nat Turner, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I am QUEEN of the NOT SURPIRZED WAXTURDS trolling sockpuppet carnival worshipping the fraud Obama!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Who do you white folks want to be President?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

BOO!

The police are watching you too!

Ghosts are coming through the walls for you tonight in the dark.

Make sure you light your candles and make your circle!
Not Surprized wrote:
THE WAXTURD SOCKPUPPET CIRCUS" is in town!!!
Waxman returns with his evening batch of psycho sockpuppets.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
NatTurner, OBAMANATION, MasamaMuhfugger,Cgay,
Patriot,DemtheCwaysock, TheIndepen dentMajority,
NuculurNutsurpriZed, Forum, Takeisha, moshx,
lily waxman raton fl,Nat Turner, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
WAXTURDS trolling sockpuppet carnival!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Nat Turner wrote:
Who do you white folks want to be President?
An honest, decent, capable man who doesn't rely on division and hate, by inciting misguided morons like you. No racists like you allowed either. Any other questions?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

"Mosque that Boston suspects attended has radical ties"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

AND then we have this...

'Judge me by the people who surround me'
Pres Obama...

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-judge-m...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost you fkn retard before I fk you up.
Stupid is communicable only between liberals.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of spelling mi stakes, you confused breathe and breath AGAIN. Why don't you just revert to your first language, Retardian? Apparently, the entire fleeced flock of the teabaggers speak it exclusively.
Probably just a "distraction".
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
#97090 Apr 5, 2011
I wrote: <quoted text>
NOW... ROFLMAO.. I do believe that's a Denial.
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information..now you're in denial.... or outright lying about your activities....
POS .... ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information...."I Dare you Homer 2016"..
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Waxballs. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of.
For Real resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters round the world? Better watch your step there Obamabrains, the Moderators are watching you Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros script I see.
Oct 17, 2009
She changed her name because she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
Cway, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature...
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Something tells me PS Three will be coming round the bend in the not too distant future.
It appears you have too much time on your hands.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 175,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Progressive 45,861
last post wins! (Apr '13) 27 min boundary painter 300
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 38 min boundary painter 4,564
Word (Dec '08) 39 min boundary painter 4,588
Abby 7-29 1 hr j_m_w 16
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 475
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000