Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
820,301 - 820,320 of 1,101,669 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#892499 Apr 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
"Onvuisly"
Rite?
Take a breathe...you're not even getting my spelling mistakes "rite".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#892500 Apr 24, 2013
How far is Latrobe from happy valley?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gene the dancing machine

Gardendale, AL

#892501 Apr 24, 2013
a new book is out --The knee grow that stole America's credit card
buy it today !!! just say Barry Muslim and recieve a 10% discount

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#892503 Apr 24, 2013
Well, anyway, heaven help us.

Later.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#892504 Apr 24, 2013
The chimp chased off emaam.
Lol!

Even the illiterate immigrant wont talk to him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#892505 Apr 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>Take a breathe...you're not even getting my spelling mistakes "rite".
Who could keep up.
You are virtually fkn retarded

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#892506 Apr 24, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's why big government doesn't work!!!
Even with its inherent flaws, capitalism and the free market with minimal regulation is the ONLY system that works to keep people employed, off the government teet and have more money to give to those in need!!
Obama wants as many people as possible dependent on the big government teet and for him to be the nation's collective conscience!!
Will you NEVER get this???
Carol, will you never get that "our legislators" have known about the baby boomer bump since the 1970's. Well babe it's here and each day 10,000 of those folks pass from being productive taxpayers into retirement on some level of the givernment tit.

Obviously our legislators procrastinated rather than sock funds away for the rainy day that they knew full well was on the way.

Sure Carol, people have been retiring for years right???

But nowhere even fkn close to today's rate__not even in the neighborhood and this "challenge" is going to take years to flush through the system.

Just my own circumstances of paying beaucoup state and federal fees and taxes to paying almost none is a remarkable swing__same with going from nearly $13K per year for health insurance to paying less than twenty % of that.

I know your math sucks babe but c'mon!

Feel free to google [baby boomer retirement rate] and pick from one of the thousand or so entries.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#892507 Apr 24, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you suppose there is a record high number of people forced to be on food stamps and welfare and SS disability claims have gone through the roof?
Do you see any correlation whatsoever with Obamacare and the dismal recovery?
Or should I ask if anyone is home?
Recovery from what?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#892508 Apr 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You wing nuts really like to make crap up don't you? Harry Truman's sign has been in the Truman Library since 1957, four years before Barack Obama was born.
You're an idiot!
I was making a point about the Magic Negro.

But now it seems I also inadvertently made a point about you!

Not too swift on Reading Comprehension.

Hee, Hee:>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#892509 Apr 24, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...and we're STILL waiting...waiting.....
CHRISTIE/Paul/et al 2016!!!!!!!!!!
Rand Paul??? Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Why don't you guys just run Dick Cheney now that he's got his new Chinee heart? Hell, dig up Strom Thurmond and run him; he became a Republican in 1964, but he was a racist all his life and had a sex scandal made worse by the hypocrisy and cover-up...that has to be a total trifecta for the current party of no humanity...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#892510 Apr 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Number ten reference to child sexual abuse by emaam in less than an hour.
Is the heat getting to you?:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#892511 Apr 24, 2013
Joe Scarborough advice to the President ‘Destroy those Democrats that don’t agree/vote with you Mr. President’ Hey Joe where have you been that’s the Liberals (Think Tank Mentality) independence thoughts not Welcome remember Powell!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#892512 Apr 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Now emaam has a co conspirator to post about child sexual abuse.
You guys in Nambla?
Original thought? Projecting? dem is as stupid as he looks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#892513 Apr 24, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>that's his one talent, sperm catching....LOLOL!!!
He's practiced all his life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#892514 Apr 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a breathe...you're not even getting my spelling mistakes "rite".
Speaking of spelling mi stakes, you confused breathe and breath AGAIN. Why don't you just revert to your first language, Retardian? Apparently, the entire fleeced flock of the teabaggers speak it exclusively.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#892515 Apr 24, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
a new book is out --The knee grow that stole America's credit card
buy it today !!! just say Barry Muslim and recieve a 10% discount
Hey 40yr old virgin! Is that you mama calling? No, blow up dolls don't count, nor pocket pussies. They have no choice or essence of free will in whether or not to endure your dog smelling body odor, or stay on the store shelves. Your dog doesn't count! It has no free will. I mean can a dog commit suicide? Get out your mama basement Boi! She's tired of the dust you produce as sperm on her futon. Shit that's where she lays her ugly big head!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#892516 Apr 24, 2013
dem wrote:
The chimp chased off emaam.
Lol!
Even the illiterate immigrant wont talk to him.
dem gets lonely if you don't reply to him right away.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#892517 Apr 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Carol you're heading down the right track but to say that Obamacare won't do anything to reduce costs isn't really accurate. The preventive care mandate gives people a chance to visit the doctor for checkups that can catch health problems before they get more serious and expensive to treat. Our healthcare system up to now has been really good at the treatment of illnesses but not so good as keeping people well which in the long run will save money.
Let's also take some personal responsibility and not engage in practices that put us at risk like hitting McDonalds everyday for lunch. I like a good bacon cheeseburger as much as the next guy but I don't eat them on a regular basis.
You played Hop-Scotch as a sissy kid and never gave it up. You still do it in your postings. Give people "free" preventative care and you'll have baby mommas in the clinic with 13 kids every day of the week. It be free, bro! Obamacare will cause runaway spending and, afterward, the Jerk-In-Chief will try cutting those runaway costs but f*cking over middle and upper class citizens by accelerating taking away more services from them to cover the cost of losers.

Keeping people well is 99% up to the individual, Fool. Obamacare can't possibly keep Crackheads, baby mommas, Gang members, and other racial minorities from living dangerously unhealthy lifestyles. Would Michael Bloomberg's ordering NY blacks to stop littering chicken bones in public parks and not drink 64oz Coke ever contribute to their improved health? You are a fool lemming in human clothing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#892518 Apr 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of spelling mi stakes, you confused breathe and breath AGAIN. Why don't you just revert to your first language, Retardian? Apparently, the entire fleeced flock of the teabaggers speak it exclusively.
How did I know you were lurking? Lol

That was easy.

These are not the droids you are looking for.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#892519 Apr 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
So did Saddam Hussein moron, but the neo cons didn't figure that into their equation when they decided to use US forces to get rid of them. That worked out really well. The difference is that it was the Egyptian people that decided Mubarak had to go, not a foreign power.
You're an idiot!
Naive Little Boy! Egyptians were fooled into it like many other CIA-Guided 'revolts' throughout the history of the past 70-80 years.
The Magic Negro simply sat on his hands and watched it happen with one finger up his butt.

Now he funds his Muslim Brotherhood from our coffers. Gee. How convenient.

You are just another gullible Egyptian, Dood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min RACE 97,980
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min observer 49,511
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min LRS 177,531
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 1 hr YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info