Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#892518 Apr 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of spelling mi stakes, you confused breathe and breath AGAIN. Why don't you just revert to your first language, Retardian? Apparently, the entire fleeced flock of the teabaggers speak it exclusively.
How did I know you were lurking? Lol

That was easy.

These are not the droids you are looking for.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#892519 Apr 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
So did Saddam Hussein moron, but the neo cons didn't figure that into their equation when they decided to use US forces to get rid of them. That worked out really well. The difference is that it was the Egyptian people that decided Mubarak had to go, not a foreign power.
You're an idiot!
Naive Little Boy! Egyptians were fooled into it like many other CIA-Guided 'revolts' throughout the history of the past 70-80 years.
The Magic Negro simply sat on his hands and watched it happen with one finger up his butt.

Now he funds his Muslim Brotherhood from our coffers. Gee. How convenient.

You are just another gullible Egyptian, Dood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#892520 Apr 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You played Hop-Scotch as a sissy kid and never gave it up. You still do it in your postings. Give people "free" preventative care and you'll have baby mommas in the clinic with 13 kids every day of the week. It be free, bro! Obamacare will cause runaway spending and, afterward, the Jerk-In-Chief will try cutting those runaway costs but f*cking over middle and upper class citizens by accelerating taking away more services from them to cover the cost of losers.
Keeping people well is 99% up to the individual, Fool. Obamacare can't possibly keep Crackheads, baby mommas, Gang members, and other racial minorities from living dangerously unhealthy lifestyles. Would Michael Bloomberg's ordering NY blacks to stop littering chicken bones in public parks and not drink 64oz Coke ever contribute to their improved health? You are a fool lemming in human clothing.
13 kids because you Bible thumping idiots want to make birth control harder to get.

"OMG OMG OMG All those SLUTS having sex!!!! OMG OMG OMG"

I think you people are just too GD stupid top know there is a correlation between unprotected sex & becoming Pregnant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#892521 Apr 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another imbecile who doesn't get that dealing with an active combatant is different than dealing with a prisoner. Water boarding is torture and prohibited by the Geneva Conventions whereas firing a missile from a drone is no more illegal than firing one from an F-16. If we can take out an enemy without putting our people in harm's way then what's the problem? There will be civilian casualties either way just like there were during the invasion of Iraq.
You're an idiot!
More naive talk from the gullible Egyptian!

F-16's can be seen on radar. Invasion of a sovereign country's airspace is an act of war. But Drones can easily fly unseen beneath radar unheard. They fly in, kill, and fly back out untouched.

It is a whole new method of warfare never seen before. It IS different, Little Boy.

The jury is still out on whether or not Drone attacks should be considered an act of war or simply a surgical 'event'. Part of the missing complaints can be attributed to the fact that all countries are now investing in drone technology. They don't want to rock the boat.

Wake up, kid. Better yet: grow up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#892522 Apr 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie that the right wing likes to trot out.
One of the principal myths surrounding medical malpractice is its effect on overall health care costs. Medical malpractice is actually a tiny percentage of health care costs, in part because medical malpractice claims are far less frequent than many people believe.
In 2004, the CBO calculated malpractice costs amounted to “less than 2 percent of overall health care spending. Thus, even a reduction of 25 percent to 30 percent in malpractice costs would lower health care costs by only about 0.4 percent to 0.5 percent, and the likely effect on health insurance premiums would be comparably small.” i
Five years later, the CBO revisited the issue of medical negligence costs. This time, they attempted to account for the indirect costs of medical negligence, mainly the idea that doctors order extra tests to avoid liability. Again, the CBO found that tort reform would only save 0.5 percent of all health care costs.
Other authorities have also found that the direct costs associated with medical negligence are a tiny fraction of health care costs. According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), the total amount of money spent defending claims and compensating victims of medical negligence in 2010 was $5.8 billion, or just 0.3 percent of the $2.6 trillion spent on health care in the U.S. that same year.
www.justice.org ›...› Newsroom › Issue Resources › Medical Negligence
Define "calculated malpractice costs". Otherwise, STFU.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#892523 Apr 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you mad? Lmao! Industry bulletin, pal.
Well then__that explains everything doesn't it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#892525 Apr 24, 2013
dem wrote:
How far is Latrobe from happy valley?
It takes about the same time as from now to when you will be at Happy Hour, if they allow you in and you're still only moderately inebriated, as usual.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#892526 Apr 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well then__that explains everything doesn't it?
Someone gave you a cartoon to read. Figures that explains things to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#892527 Apr 24, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I worship and swallow Waxturds, for sure.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#892528 Apr 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
13 kids because you Bible thumping idiots want to make birth control harder to get.
I think you people are just too GD stupid top know there is a correlation between unprotected sex & becoming Pregnant.
"harder to get"??? BC is hard to get?

And then baby mammas don't want BC, anyways.

You belong on Mars with Spirit, Dood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#892529 Apr 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us are not religious Dumb Dave, on the other hand, you are the same as a bible thumper or worse when it comes to extremism and lack of tolerance. The reason in your case, is you're just a plain old idiot. Like you have room to talk?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#892530 Apr 24, 2013
Where dem (lily) go? Looking for Old Raider?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#892531 Apr 24, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol's the absolute best AND I only worship my buddy Waxturds every chance I get! For sure!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#892532 Apr 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well then__that explains everything doesn't it?
"Everything"? Hardly. Like why a dentist doesn't carry life insurance. Bullshyt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#892533 Apr 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone gave you a cartoon to read. Figures that explains things to you.
Maybe it was a Mike Thompson cartoon azzhole.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#892534 Apr 24, 2013
Chelsea Clinton's new $10million pad is New York's longest apartment - stretching an entire block from 26th Street to 27th Street off Madison Avenue.
Described as 'a luxury fortress' with one full-time doorman to the horizontal building's four units, it takes almost 30 seconds to walk the 250-foot hallway, according to New York Daily News.
The former First Daughter, 33, bought the four-bedroom, 5,000-square-foot apartment with her husband Marc Mezvinsky, 35, after putting their nearby $4million pad on the market earlier this year

I WONDER HOW MANY HOMELESS PEOPLE THESE GREAT CARING POOR DEMOCRATS ARE HOUSING URBAN PLANTATION DWELLERS SMH and THEY TALK ABOUT REPUBLICANS and the hate for the RICH BY URBAN DEMOCRATS A WHOLE CITY BLOCK WHILE PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING IN THE STREETS HYPOCRITES URBAN DEMOCRATS WHY DONT YOU CALL THESE PEOPLE OUT THE URBAN DEMOCRATS WALKED RIGHT BACK TO THE PLANTATION WITH NO SHAME AND THEY THINK THEY SHOULD BE RESPECTED LOW LIFES

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#892535 Apr 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"harder to get"??? BC is hard to get?
And then baby mammas don't want BC, anyways.
You belong on Mars with Spirit, Dood.
It costs money. Really. No sh*t.

Money. You know, that thing poor people don't have.

You & your buddy the Pope can keep whining about birth control without copay as part of health insurance & then whine about the number of poor people & the number of abortions.

Gettysburg, PA

#892536 Apr 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us are not religious Dumb Dave, on the other hand, you are the same as a bible thumper or worse when it comes to extremism and lack of tolerance. The reason in your case, is you're just a plain old idiot. Like you have room to talk?
I'm not the one making birth control harder to get. That makes me very tolerant of others.

I'm not the one against better access to birth control while b*tching about poor people having babies & people getting abortions.

Do you people realize those two things work against each other?

That better access to birth control means fewer abortions & fewer babies?

Are you really that stupid?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#892537 Apr 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave if Liberals would just keep it in their Pants and keep their Hands Off Guns we could solve a lot of Social Issues!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#892538 Apr 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
More naive talk from the gullible Egyptian!
F-16's can be seen on radar. Invasion of a sovereign country's airspace is an act of war. But Drones can easily fly unseen beneath radar unheard. They fly in, kill, and fly back out untouched.
It is a whole new method of warfare never seen before. It IS different, Little Boy.
The jury is still out on whether or not Drone attacks should be considered an act of war or simply a surgical 'event'. Part of the missing complaints can be attributed to the fact that all countries are now investing in drone technology. They don't want to rock the boat.
Wake up, kid. Better yet: grow up.
F-16? ROFLMAO

Are you saying that the pusher prop PQ-9 Reaper can't be seen on radar??? Are you saying that the terrorists who inhabit Pakistan's Peshawar province have radar?? Are you saying that the Pakistan Government gives a fk if the US levels every crazy azz terrorist settlement along the Afghan border so long as we keep sending those gigantic checks.

Clueless__maybe you should take your sht back to the topix game threads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Beavis 179,411
Abby 10-24 20 min edogxxx 23
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 46 min TRD 68,662
Amy 10-24 1 hr Toj 10
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,499
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 50,634
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 70,102
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]