Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#892307 Apr 24, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning doll! Have you taken Homer 2016's place today? What are you wearing sugar-britches?
Hugs, Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#892310 Apr 24, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
My puppets seem angry today. My Indianapolis sock especially. He has come back with a vengeance!! Poor For Real. Four and a half years of misery and counting. He was always one of my favorite and most manly sockpuppets. I like to think of him as a ladykiller!!
So happy he's resurfacing!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Not Surprized!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#892311 Apr 24, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. I'm implying I don't have a freakin clue what's going on on this thread as I am swamped and overwhelmed with the amount of sockpuppets I now have. I don't know if I'm coming or going!!!!
Did I even say that??
Confused, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#892313 Apr 24, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Well my wonderful topix family, it's time for another time out and some much needed quality time spent in my hydrotherapy bath, the "tranquilizing chair" and some gyroscope therapy treatment. I will also be having that evaluation with my psychiatrist later. I'll fill you all in later!!!!
I think I've overdone it already today with all the many judgits and my multitude of sockpuppets already. I got overly excited and now need to take a breather. These depends are pretty shot too!!
Carry on the marathon judgit tourney without me till I return! As usual I will share a couple of my secrets with my topix friends:
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!! Multiple IP adresses are a must as well!!!!
Later friends! Not Surprized!
PHONE NUMBERS PLEASE, BOYS!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#892314 Apr 24, 2013
flack wrote:
This is going to send them spinning!
Runaway Slave
by
Rev. C.L. Bryant
Find it and watch it today!!!
Don't forget to wear your robes & hoods.

Flack's hosting in his $20k home theater.

Tonight only.

Starring Glenn Beck & Andrew Breitbart.

Yeeeeee Hawwwwwwww
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#892315 Apr 24, 2013
Senator Rand Paul’s celebrated filibuster of the nomination of CIA Director John Brennan over the Obama administration’s unclear stance on lethal drone strikes on Americans on U.S. soil (which was cleared up slightly) apparently meant absolutely nothing. He has now contradicted himself entirely and stated that he supports the idea of drones killing Americans without charge or trial...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/rand-paul...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#892318 Apr 24, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Senator Rand Paul’s celebrated filibuster of the nomination of CIA Director John Brennan over the Obama administration’s unclear stance on lethal drone strikes on Americans on U.S. soil (which was cleared up slightly) apparently meant absolutely nothing. He has now contradicted himself entirely and stated that he supports the idea of drones killing Americans without charge or trial...
Rand Paul is an idiot.

Really, does the President have the authority to kill Americans on American soil by helicopter? Sniper? Bulldozer???

My God, you right whiners have a fit about drones. You people are dumber than sh*t.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#892322 Apr 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You defend them all the time.
Yes people have the right to post racial slurs.
And I have the right o call them out for it.
Funny how you don't say squat about the slurs but constantly attack me for pointing them out.
Are you really this GD stupid Eed?
"real dumb"
One more time you prove yourself a phoney sonofabitch. You accuse folks of racism but offer no proof.
I have on a number of occasions taken racists to task. Ask "silly" who has on a number of occasions acknowledged and agreed with my posts. Speaking of commenting on racist posters I have commented several times on your blatant racism.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#892323 Apr 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never defended a murderer. I guess white people never ill anyone.
"real dumb"
Way to go. You offer another racist post.
Peace
KMA

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#892324 Apr 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to wear your robes & hoods.
Flack's hosting in his $20k home theater.
Tonight only.
Starring Glenn Beck & Andrew Breitbart.
Yeeeeee Hawwwwwwww
Hey, I heard Robert Byrd's family has set up a nice little family industry selling memorabilia from years of accumulated KKK paraphernalia. Now's your chance boy, go for it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#892326 Apr 24, 2013
Who keeps proven Obama’s incompetence ‘Obama’ gotta love it!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892327 Apr 24, 2013
Chechens and American Hawks, an Interesting Alliance

"Although support for the Chechen independence movement is bipartisan, that troublesome little sect known as the neoconservatives has actively backed the Chechen cause from the get-go: an impressive list of prominent neocons, including Bill Kristol, sits on the board of the Chechens’ principal US propaganda outfit, the American Committee for Peace in the Caucasus (formerly the American Committee for Peace in Chechnya). According to Glen Howard, head of the Jamestown Foundation, a neocon outfit focused on Central Asia, the Chechens aren’t Islamist terrorists, they’re just cuddly “nationalists” rebelling against a Russia that has gone “fascist.”“The Russians are trying to treat Chechen separatism through the prism of 9/11 and terror rather than as a nationalist movement that has been defying Kremlin rule for 200 years,” says Howard. This analytical premise, however, doesn’t seem to apply to, say, Afghanistan."

This may explain why the FBI didn’t put Tamarlan Tsarnaev under surveillance after Russian intelligence informed them that he held six(!) meetings with a Chechen Salafist militant during his trip to Dagestan. There may well be a lot of opportunities for self-radicalization via the Internet for alienated young Sunni Muslims, but in this case there is also a real trail to leading to established foreign groups with a record of terrorism. The trouble seems to be that the FBI ignored it, despite specific warnings. Why?

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/cheche...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#892328 Apr 24, 2013
Patriot wrote:
That isn't what he said.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#892329 Apr 24, 2013
The propagandist media portrayed Bush in the worst possible light at every opportunity.

They refuse to report or investigate any questionable actions or policies on the part of this president and portray him in the best possible light though it's not deserved.

Imagine the negative press coverage if Bush were the president during the past four years:
1. Fast and Furious fiasco.
2. Benghazi fiasco.
3. Record high number of people on welfare.
4. Boston terrorist attack.
5. Underwear bomber potential disaster.
6. Supplying money to the Muslim Brotherhood.
7. Obamacare unraveling.
8. Tripling the deficit in four years.

These are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

We all know what's going on here. Some simply refuse to see it.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892330 Apr 24, 2013
HAHAHAHA. Meet Americans for a Conservative Direction, the Latest GOP Scam in Washington

http://www.redstate.com/2013/04/23/hahahaha-m...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#892331 Apr 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Carol you're heading down the right track but to say that Obamacare won't do anything to reduce costs isn't really accurate. The preventive care mandate gives people a chance to visit the doctor for checkups that can catch health problems before they get more serious and expensive to treat. Our healthcare system up to now has been really good at the treatment of illnesses but not so good as keeping people well which in the long run will save money.
Let's also take some personal responsibility and not engage in practices that put us at risk like hitting McDonalds everyday for lunch. I like a good bacon cheeseburger as much as the next guy but I don't eat them on a regular basis.
Would it make any difference if I posted even liberal media websites reporting prominent Democrats calling Obamacare "a train wreck", "people don't want what to do" and "beyond comprehension"?

Because I posted them before and won't mind doing it again.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#892332 Apr 24, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you prove yourself a phoney sonofabitch. You accuse folks of racism but offer no proof.
I have on a number of occasions taken racists to task. Ask "silly" who has on a number of occasions acknowledged and agreed with my posts. Speaking of commenting on racist posters I have commented several times on your blatant racism.
Peace
KMA
Yeah, the proof thing... Oh well, keep throwing it against the wall, it has to stick eventually.

"I will not raise taxes on the middle class."

I wonder if that one will stick?
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#892333 Apr 24, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Then so are you my little sock!!! We are all one and the same. Do me a favor doll, try and take over judging the posts for RealDave while I'm in treatment. I'm a little distracted as I'm about to get my hydrotherapy. I need your manly dominance to be in control of the sock brigade right now. I'm completely submerged in this whirlpool bath thingy and counting on your forceful and glorious manly personality traits to do the right thing!!!!!!!
If you do I will let you lead our sockpuppet posse for the rest of the day!
Thanks a bunch sweetcakes!!!
Later, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#892334 Apr 24, 2013
NASA successfully launches three tiny smartphone satellites
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892335 Apr 24, 2013
‘Operation Wide Receiver’: The Bush Administration Had Its Very Own ATF ‘Gun Walking’ Scandal

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min welcome home 50,029
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,490
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,993
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 1 hr Susan 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 5 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]