Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#892526 Apr 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well then__that explains everything doesn't it?
Someone gave you a cartoon to read. Figures that explains things to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#892527 Apr 24, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I worship and swallow Waxturds, for sure.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#892528 Apr 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
13 kids because you Bible thumping idiots want to make birth control harder to get.
"OMG OMG OMG All those SLUTS having sex!!!! OMG OMG OMG"
I think you people are just too GD stupid top know there is a correlation between unprotected sex & becoming Pregnant.
"harder to get"??? BC is hard to get?

And then baby mammas don't want BC, anyways.

You belong on Mars with Spirit, Dood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#892529 Apr 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
13 kids because you Bible thumping idiots want to make birth control harder to get.
I think you people are just too GD stupid top know there is a correlation between unprotected sex & becoming Pregnant.
Most of us are not religious Dumb Dave, on the other hand, you are the same as a bible thumper or worse when it comes to extremism and lack of tolerance. The reason in your case, is you're just a plain old idiot. Like you have room to talk?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#892530 Apr 24, 2013
Where dem (lily) go? Looking for Old Raider?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#892531 Apr 24, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol's the absolute best AND I only worship my buddy Waxturds every chance I get! For sure!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#892532 Apr 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well then__that explains everything doesn't it?
"Everything"? Hardly. Like why a dentist doesn't carry life insurance. Bullshyt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#892533 Apr 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone gave you a cartoon to read. Figures that explains things to you.
Maybe it was a Mike Thompson cartoon azzhole.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#892534 Apr 24, 2013
Chelsea Clinton's new $10million pad is New York's longest apartment - stretching an entire block from 26th Street to 27th Street off Madison Avenue.
Described as 'a luxury fortress' with one full-time doorman to the horizontal building's four units, it takes almost 30 seconds to walk the 250-foot hallway, according to New York Daily News.
The former First Daughter, 33, bought the four-bedroom, 5,000-square-foot apartment with her husband Marc Mezvinsky, 35, after putting their nearby $4million pad on the market earlier this year

I WONDER HOW MANY HOMELESS PEOPLE THESE GREAT CARING POOR DEMOCRATS ARE HOUSING URBAN PLANTATION DWELLERS SMH and THEY TALK ABOUT REPUBLICANS and the hate for the RICH BY URBAN DEMOCRATS A WHOLE CITY BLOCK WHILE PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING IN THE STREETS HYPOCRITES URBAN DEMOCRATS WHY DONT YOU CALL THESE PEOPLE OUT THE URBAN DEMOCRATS WALKED RIGHT BACK TO THE PLANTATION WITH NO SHAME AND THEY THINK THEY SHOULD BE RESPECTED LOW LIFES

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#892535 Apr 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It costs money. Really. No sh*t.

Money. You know, that thing poor people don't have.

You & your buddy the Pope can keep whining about birth control without copay as part of health insurance & then whine about the number of poor people & the number of abortions.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#892536 Apr 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us are not religious Dumb Dave, on the other hand, you are the same as a bible thumper or worse when it comes to extremism and lack of tolerance. The reason in your case, is you're just a plain old idiot. Like you have room to talk?
I'm not the one making birth control harder to get. That makes me very tolerant of others.

I'm not the one against better access to birth control while b*tching about poor people having babies & people getting abortions.

Do you people realize those two things work against each other?

That better access to birth control means fewer abortions & fewer babies?

Are you really that stupid?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#892537 Apr 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave if Liberals would just keep it in their Pants and keep their Hands Off Guns we could solve a lot of Social Issues!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#892538 Apr 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
More naive talk from the gullible Egyptian!
F-16's can be seen on radar. Invasion of a sovereign country's airspace is an act of war. But Drones can easily fly unseen beneath radar unheard. They fly in, kill, and fly back out untouched.
It is a whole new method of warfare never seen before. It IS different, Little Boy.
The jury is still out on whether or not Drone attacks should be considered an act of war or simply a surgical 'event'. Part of the missing complaints can be attributed to the fact that all countries are now investing in drone technology. They don't want to rock the boat.
Wake up, kid. Better yet: grow up.
F-16? ROFLMAO

Are you saying that the pusher prop PQ-9 Reaper can't be seen on radar??? Are you saying that the terrorists who inhabit Pakistan's Peshawar province have radar?? Are you saying that the Pakistan Government gives a fk if the US levels every crazy azz terrorist settlement along the Afghan border so long as we keep sending those gigantic checks.

Clueless__maybe you should take your sht back to the topix game threads.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#892540 Apr 24, 2013
THE URBAN PLANTATION DWELLER MAKES EXCUSES FOR THESE REPORTS BECAUSE HE ISN'T THE 44th HE IS THE FIRST but FIRST WHAT he is half WHITE SO HE SHOUL:DN't BE CONSIDIRED BLACK,HIS POLICIES SUPPORT THE WEALTHY NOT THE POOR OR NEEDY How the rich got RICHER during the economic recovery - while the other 93 percent became worse offAverage net worth of households in the upper 7 percent rose by an estimated 28 percent
Households in the lower 93 percent dropped by 4 percent
Reason found: Affluent households typically own stocks and other financial holdings that increased in value
Less wealthy tend to have more of their assets in their homes which haven't rebounded in value

PLANTATION DWELLERS SLAVE MINDED

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#892541 Apr 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bc could be delivered free of charge to every household, it still wouldn't change welfare mentality.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#892542 Apr 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one making birth control harder to get. That makes me very tolerant of others.
I'm not the one against better access to birth control while b*tching about poor people having babies & people getting abortions.
Do you people realize those two things work against each other?
That better access to birth control means fewer abortions & fewer babies?
Are you really that stupid?
You sleazy libtards and your red herrings. You have the reputation for being stupid here, Dumb Dave, not my problem.

Stop lying.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#892543 Apr 24, 2013
SO WHEN THE URBAN PLANTATION cries out obama saved the stock market the URBAN PLANTATION DWELLER WHO DOESN'T OWN A STOCK cheers ands says obama saved the economy the clowns cheer, but while you spend your last dollar on an Iphone the WEALTHY DEMOCRATS BUY STOCKS IN APPLE, AND THE REASON WHY THE PRICE OF GAS MOVES THE WAY IT DOES IS BECAUSE THE WEALTHY DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS BET AGAINST EACH OTHER IN THE FUTURES MARKET WHERE MOST PLANTATION DWELLERS DONT HAVE A PLAN FOR THE FUTURE BUT THEY LOVES DEM SUM OBAMAS lololololhahahahah F- A- N= fool as* nero

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#892544 Apr 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Everything"? Hardly. Like why a dentist doesn't carry life insurance. Bullshyt.
Devastated by cancer takes a while pal__lost the dental office and the home too__happens all the time to good people although maybe not in your brokeazz circle.

Here's the deal, the health insurance company cancels or puts limits on your treatments__the life insurance folks lose interest at warp speed. Stop being stupid OK?

Not everyone is a member in a huge group plan such as a school system etc.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#892545 Apr 24, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in my embarrassing hidden location where I am permanently confined.
It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Hugs, Not Surprized!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like I had another meltdown about an hour ago.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#892546 Apr 24, 2013
IT'S FUNNY YOU DON'T SEE MANY ELITE WHITE democrats WITH URBAN DWELLING DEMOCRAT- IN- LAWS, HEY BOEHNER YOU SURE YOU ONLY SMOKE BLACK PEOPLE CIGS(NEWPORTS)YOUR FUTURE SON-IN-LAW, DON'T KNOW OF MANY LIB DEMS WITH BLACK IN LAWS LOLOLOLOL O I FORGOT THEY USED OBAMA FOR THAT IMAGE

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min Whiny1 5,811
Amy 3-26 1 hr think about it 59
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Josephine 52,248
News ACLU: Chicago leads NYC in use of stop-and-frisk 1 hr joey 3
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr GayleWood 51,858
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 5,146
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Dale 185,837
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]