Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
820,021 - 820,040 of 1,080,209 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

leadville lou wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't do it, douchebag likker, what's the story?
douchebag likker?

we'll need to be formally introduced first, and then there are some ground rules.....
leadville lou

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We can certainly count on Mr Eed to defend those that make racial slurs just like a little Beckian should.
Just as you and Oblamer can be counted on to defend the non stop string of black racist killers, like these scumbags:

Fero's Bar And Grill Arson-Homicide: 5 Found Dead At Denver Bar
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../5-found-dead-at-in... ....
Oct 17, 2012 – DENVER — Denver police said they have no suspects in the killings of five people whose bodies were found at a neighborhood bar after it was ...

5 dead and burned Davey boy, 4 of them women, viciously and violently stabbed to death for no reason other than black hate.

The arrested perps? All Traygone and Oblamer look a likes.
WOW

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Come on son, this is getting ridiculous. I've never been homeless, never will be. My up brining was second to none, don't fool yourself. Your think you know it all attitude, but your view mentality lends an inside view on your shitty up brining. You sound like a victim of the no child left behind act. How bout you go to Camden & express your concerns, see how they welcome you!
Nuff said it's all about obama not the community why wouldn't I go to Camden and do what I can to help people even if it is dropping off a bag of clothes and a box of food look at your mentality you said you been in the streets since 12 yrs old no parental guidance out of your own mouth wow coming on topix and talking people are hurting in the STREETS people still homeless kids still dont have books, schools are closing so the children are still left behind government workers are not in the air traffic control towers wake up the election is over.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What you're saying is true, but there's always a but! I've lived in both, the burbs & the city type area. The police get paid to circle, profile & harass the city areas. Meanwhile, I now live in the suburban area & the police ride right by, never even look in my direction. Honestly, speeding & all. It's the system & how it's designed. It's almost like grind your way out & never look back. Forget about everyone & everything from there. Sorta like Sodom & Gomorrah.
. That where we differ. I know the streets probly as well as you. But you have to admitt we all profile, its not necessarly racist its realist I see a bunch of guys dressed like gangsters or thugs my guard goes up and as your from camden you have to admit you look over your shoulder at the same. The cops see the same thing and react the same way. You can't blame them . When someone tries to look and act like a thug they will be looked at like a thug.now in the city the cops are there because the majority of the crime is there, honestly what will the cops find when they shakedown sone kids in the burbs compared to the city? You know the answer to that as well as I do. Bottom line is there's no amount of money you can throw at the problem to make it any better. The current programs only encorage the problem. Its all about choice,fixing the problems has to start with the person who has the problem and their actions to change it. You can have 500 help and bennifit programs but not one will help anyone that's not willing to help themselves.
WOW

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>. That where we differ. I know the streets probly as well as you. But you have to admitt we all profile, its not necessarly racist its realist I see a bunch of guys dressed like gangsters or thugs my guard goes up and as your from camden you have to admit you look over your shoulder at the same. The cops see the same thing and react the same way. You can't blame them . When someone tries to look and act like a thug they will be looked at like a thug.now in the city the cops are there because the majority of the crime is there, honestly what will the cops find when they shakedown sone kids in the burbs compared to the city? You know the answer to that as well as I do. Bottom line is there's no amount of money you can throw at the problem to make it any better. The current programs only encorage the problem. Its all about choice,fixing the problems has to start with the person who has the problem and their actions to change it. You can have 500 help and bennifit programs but not one will help anyone that's not willing to help themselves.
Thank You Well Said again Thanks Respect

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The mere fact that you think Saddam was a "harmless POS" pretty much says it all.
Realtime's comments on Saddam being a harmless POS blows a wide hole into his credibility.

You are dealing with a child's mentality.

Not a very productive conversation.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We can certainly count on Mr Eed to defend those that make racial slurs just like a little Beckian should.
"real dumb"
Please list a post where I defended a racist. I have defended the right of folks to speak their piece, I do not agree with much of the crap posted but the poster has the right to air his opinion.
Assholes like you would like to restrict the right of any to post thoughts alien to his thoughts.
Without a doubt you are most vilified poster on this thread, for every post you offer you get almost 2 posts directed at you pointing out your idiocy. I have to add about 6 or 7% of the posts that are directed to you support you, the posters from your bosum buddies, racists and haters.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think things through before you start runnin your mouth do ya pal.
Would you like to see the US invade Syria?
Check here__for yes
Check here__for no
He just showed you how the Magic Negro lied by blustering his usual way using the "red Line" BS and what is your response?

"Nyah, Nyah, Nyah...you wanna go to war?"

You have no points to work with.

And the Boy Messiah's bluff is being called by Muslim terrorists.
Don't you pay attention to the news? It's about time that you did.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think I said before that if during an invasion of your sovereign country, Americans managed to destroy your house, livelihood, kill your mom and baby sister, and cripple your dad, you're going to hate them. However, I never even thought of all the potential terrorists Bush & Co. had managed to create within the Muslim faith...that drunken imbecile should be brought up on charges greater than Tsarnaev, imho
Who cleans out the vomit from your trailer?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

leadville lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbecile, who's life was put in danger from thugs like poor Zimmerman's was? NBC's "mistakes" are intentional, wise up clown face.
lol

so FOX's 'mistakes' are unintentional?

i don't think so. maybe you missed this....

In a peculiar and suspicious chain of events, Fox News ran an article by commentator Todd Starnes with the provocative headline “Saudi National Questioned in Boston was on Terror Watch List.” There was no evidence in the article affirming the title’s allegation other than Starnes’ assertion that “sources have told me.”

Starnes went on to say that his sources alleged that “Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi had been deemed inadmissible” for entry into the United States because he was engaged, or likely to become engaged, in terrorist activity.“Two additional sources,” Starnes said,“have confirmed to me that Ali Alharbi is set to be deported as early as this week.”

The article also notes that national security officials, including Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, have denied the reports and stated explicitly that Alharbi is not being deported, nor was anyone else with any connection to the Boston marathon bombings. All of the chatter in the right-wing media about this was definitively debunked days ago.

Despite the dismissals by Napolitano and others of these rumors, Starnes weaves a speculative tale of innuendo that he fails to back up with any substance. The plot of this potboiler is aligned closely with Glenn Beck’s recent foray into the same wilds of reckless slander. Beck has been titillating his fans for several days with promises of jaw-dropping revelations that he literally described as the most important story in the history of the country. His pledge to unveil the sordid details today went conspicuously unfulfilled.

But here’s where the plot thickens. Beck’s delusional ravings might have been supported in some small measure by the article posted by Starnes. Mind you, Starnes did not have any better proof than Beck that some untoward activity was taking place, but at least his column could be cited by Beck as a rather useless and circular corroboration – and, in fact, it was. Which makes it all the more curious that Fox News made the column disappear. The link currently returns a “No Results Found” page. Making matters worse, Starnes also posted the article on the conservative Townhall web site, where it was also scrubbed.[Note: Both pages remain in Google's cache and can be accessed here: Fox News cache --- Townhall cache]

What can explain this odd self-censorship by two separate, unaffiliated web sites? The articles simply vanished with no comment or correction. Was there a discovery that they were so far off base that they put the publishers in jeopardy of being sued for libel? If so, simply removing them would not be an effective defense without an apology for any harm done. It would more likely serve to prove that they had an awareness of the potential for harm and sought to cover up their actions.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...

so the difference between FOX and NBC.....NBC will admit it's mistakes.
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You can see on the list. But you have a point about population.
http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.h...
We were also down the list in Health Performance Rank.
http://www.photius.com/rankings/world_health_...
The point is, we're not addressing the real problem of the health care crisis. Costs are too high and there is far too much over-treating and over-diagnosing than necessary.
We've created the problem ourselves by feeding the monster.
My confidence in anything the UN, WHO or other like minded organizations is lower than mole droppings.
Fluffybunnyfufu

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

teehee lol

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you post the NBC apology tour list, and i'll post the one for FOX.
deal?
You are intentionally missing the point, Dood.

Someone else hear just recently spoke to the NBC election results screwup as far back as 2001. They've been apologizing forever about everything from the way they doctored the audio on Zimmerman to stupid comments from their Liberal crew of anchors.

And now you want a side-by-side war of Liberal vs Conservative?
This ain't Xbox, kid. I live in the adult part of this world.
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking for myself, I try not to judge...just assess and analyze.
Hey, before you abuse, criticize and accuse

Walk a mile in my shoes

Joe South circa 1970

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Must still sting whenever you conservatives hear Barrack Obama following the title of The President of the United States.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not going to get me going on that one as long as we still have Bushism web sites.
so like....never.
Your gun is empty so I wouldn't expect you to fire anytime soon:>
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
war with Iran?
right wing fear mongering don't seem to work anymore when it comes to starting wars. wonder why that is?
Oblamers words, not mine or any other conservative, do you ever watch or read the news?

Now, when are you enlisting, because Iran said F you Oblamer, we're going to do what we want, which is get a nuclear bomb.
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave is a Jellyfish. Don't expect any honesty from him.
You may have noticed i have dubbed him a Doorknob. But, spineless fer sure.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>. That where we differ. I know the streets probly as well as you. But you have to admitt we all profile, its not necessarly racist its realist I see a bunch of guys dressed like gangsters or thugs my guard goes up and as your from camden you have to admit you look over your shoulder at the same. The cops see the same thing and react the same way. You can't blame them . When someone tries to look and act like a thug they will be looked at like a thug.now in the city the cops are there because the majority of the crime is there, honestly what will the cops find when they shakedown sone kids in the burbs compared to the city? You know the answer to that as well as I do. Bottom line is there's no amount of money you can throw at the problem to make it any better. The current programs only encorage the problem. Its all about choice,fixing the problems has to start with the person who has the problem and their actions to change it. You can have 500 help and bennifit programs but not one will help anyone that's not willing to help themselves.
"profiling" by anyone, be it cop, citizen or even criminals themselves, is a critically important survival technique and response. Liberals have attempted to turn it into a social sin but no one is listening - at least those of us who wish to remain alive.

When I leave WalMart and see a group of Hoodies doing the Doopa-Hangdown near my car, I turn around and head back inside until they leave.

Cops profile minute-by-minute but have to officially deny that they do to placate Liberal politicians at City Hall. A glaring duplicity has grown up in society as a result. Say one thing to the Liberal Media Cameras but then return to your profiling afterward. The prison and arrest numbers show the truth about racial crime problem while the bleeding-hearts claim a separate reality exists for the poor, downtrodden crooks, thieves and murderers.

Take your pick. One reality can be lethal to your health. The other is great for show to your Liberal neighbors.
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The hypocrisy of “states’ rights” conservatives
The 10th Amendment is sacred to the right -- except when it comes to fighting abortion and gay rights
http://www.salon.com/2011/08/07/kilgore_state...
that was too easy.
to 95% of the population, irrelevant issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min fearless 67,958
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Learn to Read 174,642
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min Frijoles 68,377
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,797
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 463
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 295
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 1 hr Brink 355
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 20 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000