Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278293 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#892635 Apr 24, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
From the Knights Under the Prophet book of terrorism?
The same book kept in the Oval Office by the Magic Negro.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

#892636 Apr 24, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you telling us if the bombers went to a NRA town they would have been gunned down the moment they said hello!. I can see all those NRA members on rooftops like in the wild west when the bad guys come to town. What a bunch of crock!, the only time any of you guys pull a weapon is when facing someone without one!
Reports are that the bombers had one semi-automatic pistol. Draw your own conclusions.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#892637 Apr 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She should have asked him if his self nudes would hang there.
If you hung a very used mop on your head, you'd look just like Diane Sawyer.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

#892638 Apr 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didnt someone in that crowd in AZ shoot Loughner then?
Loughner was tackled within seconds of opening fire, much like John Hinckley when he shot Reagan.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#892639 Apr 24, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Reports are that the bombers had one semi-automatic pistol. Draw your own conclusions.
That's why they snuck up on the MIT Police Officer sitting in his Patrol Car and shot him in cold blood. They needed his weapon and ammo.

These guys were either very good and well trained by Allah or the Boston Law Enforcement crowd is a joke.

Maybe a little of both.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#892640 Apr 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didnt someone in that crowd in AZ shoot Loughner then?
The George W. Bush Presidential Library is asking for Liberals to volunteer for Terrorist Waterboarding Demonstrations.

Are you free, lily?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#892642 Apr 24, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Loughner was tackled within seconds of opening fire, much like John Hinckley when he shot Reagan.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't somebody(a women, I think) grab him as he was trying to reload another magazine?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#892643 Apr 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She should have asked him if his self nudes would hang there.
They hang your nudes inside the meat locker at Joe's Crabshack & Chophouse. It keeps the rats and cockroaches out.

Judged:

11

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#892644 Apr 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didnt someone in that crowd in AZ shoot Loughner then?
Exactly! their biggest argument about the so called "right to bear arms" is not played out anywhere in any stats. It's never stopped a mass murder or those with intent to commit crime. Only the favourite quote about grandma blowing away a couple of teens breaking into her house is the story often quoted or someone breaking up a bar brawl. But in reality its as rare as diamonds and sure as hell not justification for arming everyone because the stats on the later pose more risk to the community than making it safe.
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

#892645 Apr 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why they snuck up on the MIT Police Officer sitting in his Patrol Car and shot him in cold blood. They needed his weapon and ammo.
These guys were either very good and well trained by Allah or the Boston Law Enforcement crowd is a joke.
Maybe a little of both.
Campus cops. What more is there to say?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#892646 Apr 24, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Reports are that the bombers had one semi-automatic pistol. Draw your own conclusions.
hmmm a bit hard to let off 200 rounds with just a pistol. Other reports said they had assault rifles.
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

#892647 Apr 24, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! their biggest argument about the so called "right to bear arms" is not played out anywhere in any stats. It's never stopped a mass murder or those with intent to commit crime. Only the favourite quote about grandma blowing away a couple of teens breaking into her house is the story often quoted or someone breaking up a bar brawl. But in reality its as rare as diamonds and sure as hell not justification for arming everyone because the stats on the later pose more risk to the community than making it safe.
Just sit back and trust in the Lord, if that makes you feel better.

My concern is myself and my family, not the "community."
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

#892648 Apr 24, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm a bit hard to let off 200 rounds with just a pistol. Other reports said they had assault rifles.
Who said the bombers fired 200 rounds?
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

#892649 Apr 24, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm a bit hard to let off 200 rounds with just a pistol. Other reports said they had assault rifles.
If the bombers had so-called "assault rifles", then Obama and his trusty sidekick Joe would be whining all over TV.

Many events now banning backpacks, bigger problem than firearms.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#892650 Apr 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She should have asked him if his self nudes would hang there.
lily boca drunkenly suckin around for a good look George W's nude body... the inebriated boca broad has no shame

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#892651 Apr 24, 2013
How many times must this worthless POS for a president fail before the bleeding heart liberals wake up?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/congressm...

Being that the stupidity of a liberal is a mental disorder, he can probably fail all he wants and they will still bow down to him due to the weak thinking of their little tiny minds.
Hulabula

United States

#892652 Apr 24, 2013
Obama and the demoncrats gave all the groups of people that were social outcasts a bunch of freebies for their vote.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#892653 Apr 24, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
Does it strike anyone as odd that the citizens of Massachusetts reject the death penalty on moral grounds....until they have a tragedy and then forget their morality and turn to someone else to take out the trash?
Liberals have no morals. Abortion is the death penalty.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892654 Apr 24, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! their biggest argument about the so called "right to bear arms" is not played out anywhere in any stats. It's never stopped a mass murder or those with intent to commit crime. Only the favourite quote about grandma blowing away a couple of teens breaking into her house is the story often quoted or someone breaking up a bar brawl. But in reality its as rare as diamonds and sure as hell not justification for arming everyone because the stats on the later pose more risk to the community than making it safe.
These paranoid gun nuts hide in their houses waiting for a noise and start shooting, happens everyday. A father shot his son in CT, thought he was a burglar; a boy shot his brother last week in FL, same excuse; the SAfrican legless runner, same excuse.....a boy in my town rang a neighbors bell on Halllween, was shot in the back...
I could go on and on.
All those gun nuts in AZ, plus cops, and no one shot that killer? Makes no sense
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892655 Apr 24, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily boca drunkenly suckin around for a good look George W's nude body... the inebriated boca broad has no shame
Argo fk yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 197,119
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 54,601
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 4 hr robert 4
"Slave clothes" My New, Original Work by Patric... 5 hr Outlaw Entitlements 2
Kim K has such a large azz, it turns me OFF. 5 hr Condoms unnecessary 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr contrary opinion 100,673
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr 40ish 6,443
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages