Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#892322 Apr 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You defend them all the time.
Yes people have the right to post racial slurs.
And I have the right o call them out for it.
Funny how you don't say squat about the slurs but constantly attack me for pointing them out.
Are you really this GD stupid Eed?
"real dumb"
One more time you prove yourself a phoney sonofabitch. You accuse folks of racism but offer no proof.
I have on a number of occasions taken racists to task. Ask "silly" who has on a number of occasions acknowledged and agreed with my posts. Speaking of commenting on racist posters I have commented several times on your blatant racism.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#892323 Apr 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never defended a murderer. I guess white people never ill anyone.
"real dumb"
Way to go. You offer another racist post.
Peace
KMA

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#892324 Apr 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to wear your robes & hoods.
Flack's hosting in his $20k home theater.
Tonight only.
Starring Glenn Beck & Andrew Breitbart.
Yeeeeee Hawwwwwwww
Hey, I heard Robert Byrd's family has set up a nice little family industry selling memorabilia from years of accumulated KKK paraphernalia. Now's your chance boy, go for it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#892326 Apr 24, 2013
Who keeps proven Obama’s incompetence ‘Obama’ gotta love it!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892327 Apr 24, 2013
Chechens and American Hawks, an Interesting Alliance

"Although support for the Chechen independence movement is bipartisan, that troublesome little sect known as the neoconservatives has actively backed the Chechen cause from the get-go: an impressive list of prominent neocons, including Bill Kristol, sits on the board of the Chechens’ principal US propaganda outfit, the American Committee for Peace in the Caucasus (formerly the American Committee for Peace in Chechnya). According to Glen Howard, head of the Jamestown Foundation, a neocon outfit focused on Central Asia, the Chechens aren’t Islamist terrorists, they’re just cuddly “nationalists” rebelling against a Russia that has gone “fascist.”“The Russians are trying to treat Chechen separatism through the prism of 9/11 and terror rather than as a nationalist movement that has been defying Kremlin rule for 200 years,” says Howard. This analytical premise, however, doesn’t seem to apply to, say, Afghanistan."

This may explain why the FBI didn’t put Tamarlan Tsarnaev under surveillance after Russian intelligence informed them that he held six(!) meetings with a Chechen Salafist militant during his trip to Dagestan. There may well be a lot of opportunities for self-radicalization via the Internet for alienated young Sunni Muslims, but in this case there is also a real trail to leading to established foreign groups with a record of terrorism. The trouble seems to be that the FBI ignored it, despite specific warnings. Why?

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/cheche...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#892328 Apr 24, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Senator Rand Paul’s celebrated filibuster of the nomination of CIA Director John Brennan over the Obama administration’s unclear stance on lethal drone strikes on Americans on U.S. soil (which was cleared up slightly) apparently meant absolutely nothing. He has now contradicted himself entirely and stated that he supports the idea of drones killing Americans without charge or trial...
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/rand-paul...
That isn't what he said.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#892329 Apr 24, 2013
The propagandist media portrayed Bush in the worst possible light at every opportunity.

They refuse to report or investigate any questionable actions or policies on the part of this president and portray him in the best possible light though it's not deserved.

Imagine the negative press coverage if Bush were the president during the past four years:
1. Fast and Furious fiasco.
2. Benghazi fiasco.
3. Record high number of people on welfare.
4. Boston terrorist attack.
5. Underwear bomber potential disaster.
6. Supplying money to the Muslim Brotherhood.
7. Obamacare unraveling.
8. Tripling the deficit in four years.

These are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

We all know what's going on here. Some simply refuse to see it.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892330 Apr 24, 2013
HAHAHAHA. Meet Americans for a Conservative Direction, the Latest GOP Scam in Washington

http://www.redstate.com/2013/04/23/hahahaha-m...

Orlando, FL

#892331 Apr 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Carol you're heading down the right track but to say that Obamacare won't do anything to reduce costs isn't really accurate. The preventive care mandate gives people a chance to visit the doctor for checkups that can catch health problems before they get more serious and expensive to treat. Our healthcare system up to now has been really good at the treatment of illnesses but not so good as keeping people well which in the long run will save money.
Let's also take some personal responsibility and not engage in practices that put us at risk like hitting McDonalds everyday for lunch. I like a good bacon cheeseburger as much as the next guy but I don't eat them on a regular basis.
Would it make any difference if I posted even liberal media websites reporting prominent Democrats calling Obamacare "a train wreck", "people don't want what to do" and "beyond comprehension"?

Because I posted them before and won't mind doing it again.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#892332 Apr 24, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you prove yourself a phoney sonofabitch. You accuse folks of racism but offer no proof.
I have on a number of occasions taken racists to task. Ask "silly" who has on a number of occasions acknowledged and agreed with my posts. Speaking of commenting on racist posters I have commented several times on your blatant racism.
Peace
KMA
Yeah, the proof thing... Oh well, keep throwing it against the wall, it has to stick eventually.

"I will not raise taxes on the middle class."

I wonder if that one will stick?
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#892333 Apr 24, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Then so are you my little sock!!! We are all one and the same. Do me a favor doll, try and take over judging the posts for RealDave while I'm in treatment. I'm a little distracted as I'm about to get my hydrotherapy. I need your manly dominance to be in control of the sock brigade right now. I'm completely submerged in this whirlpool bath thingy and counting on your forceful and glorious manly personality traits to do the right thing!!!!!!!
If you do I will let you lead our sockpuppet posse for the rest of the day!
Thanks a bunch sweetcakes!!!
Later, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#892334 Apr 24, 2013
NASA successfully launches three tiny smartphone satellites
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892335 Apr 24, 2013
‘Operation Wide Receiver’: The Bush Administration Had Its Very Own ATF ‘Gun Walking’ Scandal

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892336 Apr 24, 2013
If diplomatic attacks are a sign of weakness, Bush was the weakest of all

June 14, 2002, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide bomber kills 12 and injures 51.

February 20, 2003, international diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Truck bomb kills 17.

February 28, 2003, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Gunmen on motorcycles killed two consulate guards.

July 30, 2004, U.S. embassy in Taskkent, Uzbekistan
Suicide bomber kills two.

December 6, 2004, U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Militants stormed and occupied perimeter wall. Five killed, 10 wounded.

March 2, 2006, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. diplomate directly targeted by the assailants.

September 12, 2006, U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria
Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.

January 12, 2007, U.S. embassy in Athens, Greece
A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.

July 9, 2008, U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Armed men attacked consulate with pistols and shotguns. Three policemen killed.

March 18, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Mortar attack misses embassy, hits nearby girls' school instead.

September 17, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/12/1130...

Orlando, FL

#892337 Apr 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is the possibility that events of the last five years have made Bush’s star shine a little brighter, relatively speaking. In Bush’s last year in office his party’s reputation was likened by retiring Rep. Tom Davis to “dog food” that ought to be taken off the shelf. Today it’s still on the shelf and isn’t any fresher after being pitched by salesmen like John McCain and Mitt Romney. Republicans have reason to be a little wistful for the Bush years. And there’s a feeling among centrists that whatever his mistakes, the party Bush led wasn’t as nasty as it has since become.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/george...
What's making Bush shine is that people are finally beginning to recognize what we have now in comparison. Also, more and more people are catching on to the corruption in the main stream media.

When was the last time the main stream media reported anything that put Obama in a bad light?

When was there ever a day when the main stream media didn't portray Bush in a bad light?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to get this.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892338 Apr 24, 2013
Rick Santorum blames President Barack Obama for “a nightmare of dependency with almost half of America receiving some sort of government assistance.” But the same could have been said of George W. Bush. In fact, the Census Bureau reported that in the third quarter of 2008, under Bush,“nearly half of U.S. residents live in households receiving government benefits.”

Back then, Census reported that 44.4 percent of Americans received some sort of government benefits. That has risen to 49 percent under Obama as of the most recent figures available, and much of that modest increase is due to the aging Baby Boom generation reaching retirement age.

Indeed, Santorum is also being profoundly misleading when he refers to all “government assistance” as a “nightmare.” Those receiving benefits include tens of millions of senior citizens and disabled persons on Social Security and Medicare.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/08/santorums-di...

“CuriousOne Two”

Since: Mar 13

Lancaster

#892339 Apr 24, 2013
Interesting thread of comments.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892340 Apr 24, 2013
In a blistering review of President Bush's national security policy, Gen. Wesley K. Clark said on Tuesday that the administration could not ''walk away from its responsibilities for 9/11.''

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/29/us/clark-la...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#892341 Apr 24, 2013
WELCOME BACK TWINKIES

Back on the shelves July 2013
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892342 Apr 24, 2013
Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood Propped Up by US Since 2007 Under Bush

In 2007, the Wall Street Journal published an article titled,“To Check Syria, U.S. Explores Bond With Muslim Brothers.” And even then, it was noted that the Brotherhood held close links with groups the US recognizes and lists as terrorist organizations, including Hamas and Al Qaeda.

http://www.infowars.com/syrias-muslim-brother...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min wojar is a homo 182,315
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min Frijoles 71,305
Christmas a time for reflection on 47 years in ... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr reality is a crutch 7
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 4 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 5 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago