Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
nobamaredux

United States

#892084 Apr 23, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:

You lobbied for New Deal style work projects in an effort to return Americans' to work. You pushed for infrastructure investment and maintenance, you pressed Congress for national passenger railway funding which many GOP-led states refused to take.
Make-work projects never work.

Rail passenger transportation is a disaster. The fares don't come close to the costs. Amtrak even loses money selling food.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#892086 Apr 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
better i should believe a right wing blog?
sorry, i'm not a right wing idiot.
"sonic"
You are not a right wing idiot, instead you are a left wing liberal troll who has never had a thought of his own.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#892087 Apr 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb people love to use the race card.
"Waxman"
You are correct. "real dumb" uses the race card with nearly every post he offers.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#892088 Apr 23, 2013
Puppet Obama To Ban Importation of Ammo, Magazines and Gun Accessories Without Congressional Approval

Over the course of the last month, while Americans were distracted with the threat of nuclear war on the Korean peninsula and the devastation wrought by the Boston bombings,'President' Obama was quietly working behind the scenes to craft 'laws' and regulations that will further erode Our Second Amendment...

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/executi...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#892089 Apr 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has created millions of jobs.
92 billion was never spent on green initiatives
Let me know when you have something more concrete to whine about.
"real dumb"
If president nobama has created millions of jobs why are fewer American's working? Why did 1/2 million American's leave the work force last month? Why are millions more American's getting food stamps? Why did the economy shrink in the 1st. quarter of this year?
Peace
KMA
nobamaredux

United States

#892090 Apr 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike President Bush, President Obama wants to be sure that these weapons were actually used by Syria before risking the lives of our soldiers.
I realize you right whiners like running off to war & killing 4000 soldiers based on rumors & untruths.
We have no business in Syria, regardless.

Go yourself if you feel that strongly.

Not worth any American lives to support radical Islamist rebels.
nobamaredux

United States

#892092 Apr 23, 2013
You and congressional Democrats put your own political careers at risk to produce the most meaningful health care reform this country has seen in 45 years in an effort to expand access to care for nearly 30 million uninsured Americans. While some may criticize you for abandoning the public option, these individuals forget the ardent opposition and misinformation campaign waged against it, culminating in Senator Joe Lieberman's last minute reversal, deciding to vote against any reform with such a measure. This, as you know, is what effectively struck the the final nail in the coffin of the Public Option.
The problem is that millions Americans who are currently insured will lose their coverage to fund coverage for illegal aliens. Not to mention losing their jobs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#892093 Apr 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Americans donít believe in shredding Constitution to fight terror
Defending the civil liberties of suspected terrorists is generally not considered a popular position. And yet, in a bit of a surprise, a new poll released today finds that a plurality worries more about government trampling constitutional rights while battling terrorism than it does about government not doing enough to fight it. From the Post:
Which worries you more: that the government will not go far enough to investigate terrorism because of concerns about constitutional rights, or that it will go too far in compromising constitutional rights in order to investigate terrorism?
Will not go far enough: 41
Will go too far: 48
Interestingly, despite the fact that the push for Tsarnaev to be held as an enemy combatant is coming from GOP officials, Republican respondents to the poll are even more strongly tilted towards worrying about government compromising constitutional rights, by 56-34. Conservatives tilt this way by 46-41. Democrats also agree by 48-43.
On top of this, the poll was taken from April 17-18 ó well after the bombings had taken place, on April 15th.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
Alleluia! Alleluia!

Alleluia Alleluia! Let the holy anthem rise,
And the choirs of heaven chant it
In the temple of the skies
Let the mountains skip with gladness,
And the joyful valleys ring
With Hosannas in the highest
To our Saviour and our King
Alleluia! Alleluia! He endur'd the knotted
whips,
And the jeering of the rabble,
And the scorn of mocking lips,
And the terrors of the gibbet,
Upon which He would be slain.
But His death was only slumber:
He is risen up again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#892094 Apr 23, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Come on son, this is getting ridiculous. I've never been homeless, never will be. My up brining was second to none, don't fool yourself. Your think you know it all attitude, but your view mentality lends an inside view on your shitty up brining. You sound like a victim of the no child left behind act. How bout you go to Camden & express your concerns, see how they welcome you!
I hired a guy from camden about 6 years ago,he was working out well for about 6 months till he was arrested for stealing scrap copper and tools from a mill we were doing a job at.haven't heard from his since. Its To bad he threw it all away, he got out of that shithole and could have had a good future

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#892095 Apr 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waxman"
You are correct. "real dumb" uses the race card with nearly every post he offers.
Peace
We can certainly count on Mr Eed to defend those that make racial slurs just like a little Beckian should.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#892096 Apr 23, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that millions Americans who are currently insured will lose their coverage to fund coverage for illegal aliens. Not to mention losing their jobs.

Total BS from yet another right whiner who has no clue what the ACA is & how it works.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#892098 Apr 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike President Bush, President Obama wants to be sure that these weapons were actually used by Syria before risking the lives of our soldiers.
I realize you right whiners like running off to war & killing 4000 soldiers based on rumors & untruths.
Just what an Obama apologist would say!! Dave good thing Obama had an eraser on his Pin!! What Line?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#892099 Apr 23, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I hired a guy from camden about 6 years ago,he was working out well for about 6 months till he was arrested for stealing scrap copper and tools from a mill we were doing a job at.haven't heard from his since. Its To bad he threw it all away, he got out of that shithole and could have had a good future
That's the way the system is designed bro. You try, you try, you try, & time after time after time you get knocked back down. Sooner or later, even the strongest break. If he was stealing scrap metal, he probably had problems bigger than just living in Camden!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#892100 Apr 23, 2013
Check this out!

He's doing it especially for you!

http://mindofamadblackman.files.wordpress.com...

Q. What do you call people like you who support Obama that have an IQ of 140?

A. A foursome.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

utica ny

#892101 Apr 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Total BS from yet another right whiner who has no clue what the ACA is & how it works.
its pretty simple. It take money that I earn away from my family and gives a service to those who don't earn it.

“wake up”

utica ny

#892103 Apr 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
If president nobama has created millions of jobs why are fewer American's working? Why did 1/2 million American's leave the work force last month? Why are millions more American's getting food stamps? Why did the economy shrink in the 1st. quarter of this year?
Peace
KMA
let me take a guess at daves answer.. its Bush's fault and stop makeing racist slurs..lol .

“wake up”

utica ny

#892104 Apr 23, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> That's the way the system is designed bro. You try, you try, you try, & time after time after time you get knocked back down. Sooner or later, even the strongest break. If he was stealing scrap metal, he probably had problems bigger than just living in Camden!
he was 22 and had been in troublle when he was a kid. I offerd him work after he was treated with complete disrespect from the mexican running the office while he aplying for a job at the juice factory I was doing a job at. Id like to say I helped him out but it was he who did the work and earned the oppertunity . Don't really know why he did what he did or how he ended up. But I do know its up to the person to make their choices and to live by the consequence their decisions.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892106 Apr 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
You are not a right wing idiot, instead you are a left wing liberal troll who has never had a thought of his own.
Peace
KMA
so i'm a 'carol' though left?

that's just harsh.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#892107 Apr 23, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> he was 22 and had been in troublle when he was a kid. I offerd him work after he was treated with complete disrespect from the mexican running the office while he aplying for a job at the juice factory I was doing a job at. Id like to say I helped him out but it was he who did the work and earned the oppertunity . Don't really know why he did what he did or how he ended up. But I do know its up to the person to make their choices and to live by the consequence their decisions.
What you're saying is true, but there's always a but! I've lived in both, the burbs & the city type area. The police get paid to circle, profile & harass the city areas. Meanwhile, I now live in the suburban area & the police ride right by, never even look in my direction. Honestly, speeding & all. It's the system & how it's designed. It's almost like grind your way out & never look back. Forget about everyone & everything from there. Sorta like Sodom & Gomorrah.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892108 Apr 23, 2013
The United States Attorney has dismissed "without prejudice" all charges against Paul Kevin Curtis, the man initially identified as a suspect after letters that tested positive for ricin were mailed to President Barack Obama and other officials.

In an order for dismissal filed this afternoon, Assistant United States Attorney William Lamar said the charges against Curtis were dismissed because "the ongoing investigation has revealed new information." By dismissing without prejudice, the government is reserving the right to refile charges later.

After Curtis was released Tuesday, his attorney, Christi McCoy said in an interview with CNN that she believed he had been set up by another person. That same afternoon FBI agents visited the home of Everett Dutschke, a man McCoy suggested may have framed her client earlier this week.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/u...

so Everett is a right wing nut. white, and a Christian i'm sure. so FOX will not be covering that story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Indemnity 179,658
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min RACE 98,556
Abby 10-30 14 min RACE 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Earthling-1 47,585
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min Frijoles 70,146
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Boy G 50,755
Amy 10-30 3 hr edogxxx 11
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]