Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
819,841 - 819,860 of 1,079,963 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not his tax you fkn imbecile__he only just recently expressed a willingness to sign the legislation which levels the retail playing field.
Oh, I know, he's just a po minority, shufflin' along with his hands in his pockets, thinkin' bout you.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
To blame "Bush" for the blisters from thumb twiddling?
Even if the UN Inspectors had gone into Iraq and determined there were absolutely no WMDs after the UN's "serious consequences" resolution and the Iraq War never happened, does anyone really believe Saddam wouldn't have immediately rebuilt his WMD program once the world was temporarily satisfied?

Were the UN Inspectors going to remain there or continue ongoing inspections indefinitely?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
(Reuters)- France's Constitutional Council on Saturday rejected a 75 percent upper income tax
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/29/us-...
Well, yeah...NOW they do. They're wising up. Maybe you should.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Appearing on Fox News Republican talk show “Hannity” Monday night, right-wing columnist Ann Coulter said she’s sad that not only does she think the Boston bombing should shut down the nation’s immigration reform debate, she would like to see the alleged bomber’s widow in jail too, not for committing a crime but for “wearing a hijab.”

“I don’t care if she knew about this,” Coulter said.“She ought to be in prison for wearing a hijab. This immigration policy of us, you know, assimilating immigrants into our culture isn’t really working. They’re assimilating us into their culture. Did she get a clitorectomy too?”

Fellow Republican talker Laura Ingraham said as much on Monday afternoon, suggesting that the U.S. shut down all immigration from majority Muslim nations.“I would submit that people shouldn’t be coming here as tourists from Chechnya after 9/11,” she said.“Dagistan, Checnya, Kergystan, uh-uh. As George Bush would say,‘None of them stans

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/23/coulter...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

A car bomb has exploded outside the French embassy in the Libyan capital Tripoli, wounding two French guards and several residents.
The blast in Tripoli destroyed the embassy's ground-floor reception area and perimeter wall, as well as damaging neighbouring homes and shops.
French President Francois Hollande called on Libya to act swiftly over this "unacceptable" attack.
It is the first major attack on a foreign embassy in the Libyan capital.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-222608...
I was certain Obama assured us he personally had the enemy on the run. Could have sworn he did.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the UN Inspectors had gone into Iraq and determined there were absolutely no WMDs after the UN's "serious consequences" resolution and the Iraq War never happened, does anyone really believe Saddam wouldn't have immediately rebuilt his WMD program once the world was temporarily satisfied?
Were the UN Inspectors going to remain there or continue ongoing inspections indefinitely?
You're still chewing that bone?

Sadam Hussein was going to flood the market with his oil, trading in Euros.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why so many countries in Europe are struggling to stay afloat. They wanted "fairness" too until the government couldn't extract enough tax money anymore. France has already reached 75% and it still isn't enough.
But our beloved celebrities who worship Obama's idea of "fairness" are ever so happy to do their "fair share". Just wait until they have to fork over 75%.
This president wants big government by taxing everything that isn't nailed down. We've got four more years ahead. Unless more Americans snap out of it before November 2014.
That's right, but I have to think the vast majority of them believes they're exempt from any harm as long as they keep voting democrat.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Kerrrist, you rightwingers jump all over the damn place; stay tuned for Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton and the abortion doctor.
Take a pill or something, stupid woman.
Oh what the hell; what about Dave Ritter getting spanked with diapers! You rightwingers are sick in the head.
lily boca's fantasies increases in conjunction with her vodka intake
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

The father of the two Boston bombing suspects has said he will fly from Russia to the US to seek “justice and the truth” this week, as federal investigators seek to interview the American wife of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the elder Tsarnaev brother who was killed in a shootout with police.

In an interview on Sunday, Anzor Tsarnaev said he had “lots of questions” for police, and told the Associated Press he wants to “clear up many things”.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/22/boston-...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Dance, Dave, dance!
Hey Flack.

Feel free to actually dispute what I wrote.

You know, with facts & opposing data.

If you have any.

Which obviously you have none.

Just as I would suspect.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>yawn. the terrorist in the hospital bed was described as nice too. meanwhile, libs in high places and their media lapdogs were once again more than eager to blame the tea party.
i keep seeing you nutjobs saying that, so....let's see it. you know, beyond what some right wing blog has to say.
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, tranny phag.....
Wrong. I am happily married with my husband of 20 years and 3 kids, is that all you've got moron? And no debate skills?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> John King from CNN was the first one to use 'dark skinned individual'.
cite it.

i never believe what you guys pick up from you own 'media'. something about it always being hard to find a 'quoted''source' being cited by the likes of Breitbart and others of the same cut.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Never assimilated any common sense, did you Dumb Dave? Most of us know that olive is dark. By no means did anyone say, black or brown, liar.
As usual, you never provide a source, just bunk from your air filled head.
Later loser. You've had your quota of time and I can only take so much stupid in a single day from you.
CNN said none of those things like you inferred.

You keep thinking CNN was referring to someone coming out of a tanning salon.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Politico: Immigration Law would secure Democrats ‘Hispanic’ votes for Generation!! This reminds us of what LBJ said about passing the Civil Rights Act:“I’ll have those n****rs voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” Blacks today still asking for their Stuff, now that’s Compassion!!

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy, my home is (and has been powered completely by solar panels for 20 years. YOU are going to lecture ME about who/what Solyndra was? LOL!! Solyndra's technology was ungainly and not very practical. Bottom line: I know from experience, and you dont...
Sht happens in business, and in an ideal world gvt would have NO part in speculation/incentivizing. Its a zero-sum game.
If you actually knew about Solyndra, you wouldn't have made such an uninformed comment about it.
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Max Baucus is a Democrat
that's GOOD.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, the investigation is still ongoing. There are always the copycats as well. We always want to know the why, but perhaps they're just bad and evil. What did they hope to accomplish?
They seemed to be pretty ill prepared to escape. No money, no plan. Did they really think they could just resume normal life?
How delusional. Millions of photos were taken.
Yes they did. The young one even returned to campus and went to a party.They didn't plan on escape. They were going to bomb other things. Only thing that stopped them,IMO, was the canceling of events around the city.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) each said Monday that the Boston Marathon bombings should not scuttle efforts to pass comprehensive immigration reform.

"If we fix our immigration system, it may actually help us understand who all is here, why they're here and what legal status they have," Boehner said on Fox News.

Appearing at a church with Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) in Chicago, Ryan argued that the Boston attacks should push Congress to redouble its efforts to modernize the immigration system.

"We have a broken immigration system, and if anything, what we see in Boston is that we have to fix and modernize our immigration system for lots of reasons," Ryan said. "National security reasons, economic security reasons. For all those reasons, we need to fix our broken immigration system."

Boehner's and Ryan's comments put them out of step with several Republican colleagues who have publicly declared that the Boston attacks highlight the need to be cautious about or even slow down immigration reform efforts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/22/john...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

lol

Bill O'Reilly Defends CNN's 'Honest Mistake'(VIDEO)

Bill O'Reilly defended CNN on Monday against the torrent of criticism the network has received for its reporting error last week.

CNN and other outlets were forced to walk back their reporting on Wednesday after saying that a suspect had been taken into custody, when in fact, no arrest had been made.

On Monday night, O'Reilly asked Fox News contributor Bernie Goldberg if CNN deserved all the criticism it was getting. He referenced David Carr's column criticizing the network's coverage, and pointed out that Fox News, the Boston Globe and the Associated Press had also made the same mistake.

Goldberg acknowledged that covering breaking news "is not easy," and argued that CNN deserves "to take a hit, but only up to a point."

The contributor continued, "Not one reporter at CNN or Fox or any place else concocted these supposed facts. Not one reporter made stuff up in order to be a hero and get on the air with an exclusive."

"No, it was an honest mistake," O'Reilly agreed. "Absolutely an honest mistake." He went on to suggest that John King should have "outed" the source who gave him inaccurate information.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/bill...

FOX, the defender of 'honest mistakes'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min truth 48,912
Abby July 25, 2014 26 min Toj 8
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 31 min Toj 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,628
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 34 min Bridgeview resident 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min Sublime1 97,539
Lawsuit claims neighbor's cat odors hurt proper... 37 min bensleys thoughts 1
Amy 7-24 3 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 16 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••