Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WOW

Bronx, NY

#892048 Apr 23, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know where you're from, & truthfully I don't care. I'll tell you something about me tho, dumass! I'm from the streets. Been playing the game since I was 12yrs old. I changed myself. It's not my job to change everyone else, but I'm also not the 1 pointing fingers & talking dumshit about something you evidently know nothing about. What are you doing to change things? Nothing, but flapping your lips to the tube of saying nothing that takes cognitive thought. If every man manned up like me, the change would happen naturally like evolution. What sense does it make to blame someone that's only been in office for a little over 4yrs, for an inequality that's been going on since the birth of this country/cooperation America? Had Obama went in office with a black agenda, it would've done nothing but, divided this country more than him bring the token black man. Shinning example of the heights black folks can reach through hard work. You keep riding Bush's nuts. The evidence is in on him. He can easily be judged a failure, without doubt!
lololhahahaha BLACK on BLACK DEMOCRATs lololol CRIME THIS GUY SO MAD because he is wasting his breath defending odumbles the TOKEN failure as clinton said the WAITER lolol THEIR HERO lolololhahahahaha STOP CRIME IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY GET RID OF DEMOCRATS KKK TERRORISTS TERRORIZING GOOD BLACK PEOPLE TO VOTE DEMOCRAT
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#892049 Apr 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What I would do is not important. What President Obama does he. He got up there on TV and puffed out his chest and said 'If Syria uses chemical weapons against the rebels my administration will consider that crossing a red line!' Now he is trying to walk that back. What an empty suit for a president we have.
You don't think things through before you start runnin your mouth do ya pal.

Would you like to see the US invade Syria?

Check here__for yes

Check here__for no

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#892050 Apr 23, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! There's a huge difference between providing financial and logistical aid and the presence of individuals like Lafayette, Kosciusko and Pulaski to train our troops and sending in our armed forces invade a country. The French fleet did blockade the English at Yorktown but they never sent in ground troops in large numbers.
You're an idiot!
Your feet must get sore from backpeddling.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#892051 Apr 23, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know where you're from, & truthfully I don't care. I'll tell you something about me tho, dumass! I'm from the streets. Been playing the game since I was 12yrs old. I changed myself. It's not my job to change everyone else, but I'm also not the 1 pointing fingers & talking dumshit about something you evidently know nothing about. What are you doing to change things? Nothing, but flapping your lips to the tube of saying nothing that takes cognitive thought. If every man manned up like me, the change would happen naturally like evolution. What sense does it make to blame someone that's only been in office for a little over 4yrs, for an inequality that's been going on since the birth of this country/cooperation America? Had Obama went in office with a black agenda, it would've done nothing but, divided this country more than him bring the token black man. Shinning example of the heights black folks can reach through hard work. You keep riding Bush's nuts. The evidence is in on him. He can easily be judged a failure, without doubt!
HOW HARD DO YOU NEED TO WORK FOR A OBAMA PHONE lololololhahahahahaah dis goi is so funny steam coming out his ears, I BEEn HOMELESS SINCE I WAS 12yrs old lolololhahah so what you were in the streets from 12 ys that just means you had no upbringing or guidance sounds like a broken home WELL AT LEAST YOU ARE TRYING TO BETTER YOURSELF SINCE YOU REP JERSEY HELP THE PEOPLE IN CAMDEN TILL OBAMA CAN GET THERE O I FORGOT THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT FROM HIS AMERICA

Lapeer, MI

#892052 Apr 23, 2013
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text> i don't have a dog, but thanks for your concern.
Then who's pee was it?

Lapeer, MI

#892053 Apr 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
NBC: Boston Bombing Suspect Says Brothers Weren't In Touch With Overseas Terrorist Groups
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/22/bost...
not according to the right wing blogs. they've worked up a whole mythology that only an idiot would buy into.
idiots?(like i even need to ask....)
So whatever the lying, duplicitous, undercover, sleeping cell Muslim Fanatic tells us now must be the truth, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.....

You jerks are so gullible you are dangerous. Please stop voting. Just stay at home and swallow the Magic Negro's BS and be happy but please don't vote.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892054 Apr 23, 2013
A former Republican candidate for Mississippi’s House of Representatives named J. Everett Dutschke expressed disbelief and dismay Tuesday shortly after a man he was accused of framing for mailing letters that tested positive for the poison ricin to President Barack Obama and other officials was released from jail. Dutschke has not been charged in the ricin case and has denied any involvement.

The FBI originally focused on Paul Kevin Curtis, a Mississippi Elvis impersonator, due to his initials and similar language to his many online writings that appeared in the poisoned letters. Curtis was released from jail on bond Tuesday and his attorneys have a joint press conference with federal officials scheduled for 5 p.m. Central time.

On Monday, Curtis’ lawyer, Christi McCoy, said she believed Dutschke could have been responsible for mailing the letters noting he had argued with Curtis over email.

Dutschke denied any involvement in the ricin case in an interview with a local newspaper, though he admitted he spoke with FBI agents on Thursday and allowed them to search his home. TPM spoke with Dutschke Tuesday shortly after the news of Curtis’ release.

“I’m alive,” Dutschke said when asked how he was.

Dutschke expressed disbelief when told of Curtis’ release.

“What did you just say?” he asked.

We repeated that Curtis had been released.

“You’re kidding me,” said Dutschke.“For what?”

We told him we were unsure and asked whether he knew if officials were still investigating him in the case.

“I really can’t answer that question at this exact second,” he said.

Dutschke then said he had to go. Subsequent attempts to speak with him were unsuccessful. Less than an hour later FBI agents arrived at Dutschke’s house and he told local reporters on the scene they were there to question him.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/04/so...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#892055 Apr 23, 2013
FAST AND FAKE OBAMA WAS TOLD BY RUSSIAN INTEL THEY HAD A PROBLEM DID HOLDER AND HIS JUSTICE DEPARTMENT HANDEL BUSINESS NO NO NO they alloweded the BOSTON ATTACKS TO HAPPEN, so all the obama hero worshipers obamas justice department GOT PEOPLE IN BOSTON KILLED thats what happened man

Lapeer, MI

#892056 Apr 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I always knew you were a Glenn Beck follower.
An uneducated ignorant uninformed racist fool following another uneducated ignorant uninformed racist fool.
If Glen Beck is an uneducated ignorant uninformed racist fool and is worth millions and is very successful then what happened to you, dirtbag?

Call Glen. He might be able to help an uneducated ignorant uninformed racist fool like you!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#892058 Apr 23, 2013
ALSO ELVIS DID LEAVE THE BUILDING he DIDNT have any ricin so another ODUMBLES setup same script and also common sense is not conspiricy(sic)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#892059 Apr 23, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
You've presented a lot of interesting information today but none of these right wing morons are capable of appreciating or even understanding it. I admire your effort but the reality is that there is not one representative from the right on this site that deserves to be taken seriously. Although it is amusing to listen to their convoluted attempt at reason.
Amen__and absolutely.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#892060 Apr 23, 2013
"Mr. President,

I voted for you in 2008 and you have my support for a 2nd term as President. While I was initially hesitant during the primaries, I warmed to your ideas and inspiring message of change in Washington. Many of us had high hopes for a more effective government, one able to work toward the progressive change we desperately needed. Alas, the political realities burst that bubble all too quickly due in large part to a minority Republican Party determined to place its own designs on power above the needs of a struggling country. But many also found they could not reconcile the icon created in voters' minds throughout the campaign with the man who entered the White House after the election. While each of us harbor disappointments over what did not come to pass, there are many who appreciate and are capable of recognizing the accomplishments you have made despite overwhelming opposition. " 10 Reasons Why I Will be Voting for You President ...- Open Salon
open.salon.com/.../10_reasons_why_i_will_be_v... ..
WOW

Bronx, NY

#892061 Apr 23, 2013
HOPE AND CHANGE lolololhahahaha The Global War on Terrorism? America’s Wars “in Support” of Al Qaeda
If you want to go to heaven, you had better get busy overthrowing Syria
The United States government has been at war for eleven years.

The US military destroyed Iraq, leaving the country and millions of lives in ruins and releasing sectarian blood-letting that had been kept in check by the secular Saddam Hussein government. On any given day in “liberated” Iraq, the death toll is as high as during the height of the US attempted occupation.

In Afghanistan eleven years of US attempted occupation has had no more success than a decade of Soviet occupation. The Afghans are still not worn down despite more than two decades of war with the two superpowers. Like the Soviets, the Americans have managed to kill many women, children, and village elders, but precious few warriors. In place of the Soviet puppet government there is Washington’s puppet government. That is the only change, and Washington’s puppet is no more secure than the Soviet one was.

In Libya, Washington used its corrupt NATO puppets and CIA-recruited bandits to overthrow another stable government, that of Muammar Gaddafi, leaving Libya mired in sectarian violence. A stable prosperous country has simply been destroyed by western governments that profess human rights values and condemn China and Russia for not having any.

Washington has also been killing civilians with drones and air strikes in Pakistan and Yemen, two countries with which Washington is not at war but has purchased the governments, paying the Pakistani and Yemeni governments for the right to murder their citizens and destabilizing both countries in the process.

And now in Syria Washington is at work destroying another stable secular government headed by a British trained eye doctor.

Washington’s eleven years of illegal aggression against Muslim countries–war crimes according to the Nuremberg trials of Nazis–have resulted in civilian deaths far in excess of military casualties and in a domestic American police state that has destroyed the rule of law and the constitutional protections of US citizens. Washington and its presstitutes have emphasized that these costs are necessary to save Americans from al-Qaeda terrorists, none of whom have ever been apprehended in the United States.

Having listened to the propaganda line pumped out by Washington and its Ministry of Propaganda for eleven years, imagine my astonishment when I saw two juxtaposed headlines:

“Al-Nusra pledges allegiance to al-Qaeda”(BBC) and “Move to Widen Help for Syrian Rebels Gains Speed in West”(NY Times).

IF NOT FOR BUSH OBAMA WOULD BEEN SEEN FOR WHAT HE REALLY IS BUSH IS OBAMAS SHIELD LIKE THE GUY THAT GETS 20 to life AND TELLS HIS BOYS TO BLAME IT ALL ON ME THATS WHAT BUSH TOLD OBAMA its fun to watch LEGAL CRIMINALS WORK THE SQUARES LIKE JOIZEY GUY

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#892062 Apr 23, 2013
Here's a working link to 10 reasons why I'm glad that I voted again to reelect President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden. Check this out: http://open.salon.com/blog/mpbulletin/2012/05...
Your administration, in conjunction with the Democrat-led Congress and the Federal Reserve, acted quickly to shore up a financial system and job market in free fall, held us back from a entering a depression and, as the CBO director put it in congressional testimony back in 2010, the “...aggressive action by the Federal Reserve and the fiscal stimulus package helped moderate the severity of the recession and shorten its duration.”
You and congressional Democrats put your own political careers at risk to produce the most meaningful health care reform this country has seen in 45 years in an effort to expand access to care for nearly 30 million uninsured Americans. While some may criticize you for abandoning the public option, these individuals forget the ardent opposition and misinformation campaign waged against it, culminating in Senator Joe Lieberman's last minute reversal, deciding to vote against any reform with such a measure. This, as you know, is what effectively struck the the final nail in the coffin of the Public Option.
Against significant opposition you decided to bailout the American auto industry which resulted in an undeniable success, so much so that your presidential challenger is now attempting to credit himself with the idea. But many, even some fellow liberals, claim you chose big business over struggling Americans. These views fail to take in the bigger picture. Your critics do not consider the average Americans employed by the industry itself, the parts manufacturers, the shippers who transport those parts, the auto dealerships or the communities where those very workers and businesses reside. It would appear these bailouts did more for the average American than your critics care to admit.
You and the Democratic-led Congress reinstated many of the very regulations whose repeal led to the Great Recession. These new regulations include provisions for a controlled "winding down" of failing financial institutions eliminating the need for taxpayer bailouts in the future, something your Republican counterparts have tried to reverse.
You and congressional Democrats created the Consumer Financial and Protection Bureau (CFPB) which, as you know, is tasked with ensuring contractual language and documents from banks, credit card companies, mortgage brokers, payday lenders, student loan providers and other financial institutions are understandable to average consumers. It seeks to educate consumers so people can make financial decisions based on sound comparison and assessment of all available information.
You lobbied for New Deal style work projects in an effort to return Americans' to work. You pushed for infrastructure investment and maintenance, you pressed Congress for national passenger railway funding which many GOP-led states refused to take. You pushed for broadband internet expansion into rural areas and continued to advance your transportation legislation through Congress. Yet at every turn these efforts were hampered by a GOP intent on holding firm to an agenda of austerity.
Your first act as President was to sign the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, a bill designed to break down wage discrimination barriers for women.
You made reinvestments in education and career transition training, advanced policy to make college more affordable and to assist students with student loans.
You eliminated Don't Ask, Don't Tell and have stood up for LGTB rights and just yesterday officially backed the rights of same-sex couples to marry.
Under your leadership we have seen a marked improvement in the economy.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892063 Apr 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So whatever the lying, duplicitous, undercover, sleeping cell Muslim Fanatic tells us now must be the truth, right?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.....
You jerks are so gullible you are dangerous. Please stop voting. Just stay at home and swallow the Magic Negro's BS and be happy but please don't vote.
while folks like you make hopeful assumptions so you can say FOX wasn't wrong? i mean, who of your ilk wants to see anther FOX 'story' get scrubbed from the FOX website? it has to be very depressing for a FOXbot when that happens, you poor misguided old entitlement sucking white folks. one could almost shed a tear for your loss of another fake talking point. almost. if i could get past the hilarity of your misery.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#892064 Apr 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
A former Republican candidate for Mississippi’s House of Representatives named J. Everett Dutschke expressed disbelief and dismay Tuesday shortly after a man he was accused of framing for mailing letters that tested positive for the poison ricin to President Barack Obama and other officials was released from jail. Dutschke has not been charged in the ricin case and has denied any involvement.
The FBI originally focused on Paul Kevin Curtis, a Mississippi Elvis impersonator, due to his initials and similar language to his many online writings that appeared in the poisoned letters. Curtis was released from jail on bond Tuesday and his attorneys have a joint press conference with federal officials scheduled for 5 p.m. Central time.
On Monday, Curtis’ lawyer, Christi McCoy, said she believed Dutschke could have been responsible for mailing the letters noting he had argued with Curtis over email.
Dutschke denied any involvement in the ricin case in an interview with a local newspaper, though he admitted he spoke with FBI agents on Thursday and allowed them to search his home. TPM spoke with Dutschke Tuesday shortly after the news of Curtis’ release.
“I’m alive,” Dutschke said when asked how he was.
Dutschke expressed disbelief when told of Curtis’ release.
“What did you just say?” he asked.
We repeated that Curtis had been released.
“You’re kidding me,” said Dutschke.“For what?”
We told him we were unsure and asked whether he knew if officials were still investigating him in the case.
“I really can’t answer that question at this exact second,” he said.
Dutschke then said he had to go. Subsequent attempts to speak with him were unsuccessful. Less than an hour later FBI agents arrived at Dutschke’s house and he told local reporters on the scene they were there to question him.
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/04/so...
I dare you to google that guys name LOL.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#892065 Apr 23, 2013
Iraq’s Black Monday,“Boston on the Tigris”: Unreported Mass Casualty Terror Event, More than 79 Killed
Ignored by the Media. Happened on the Same Day as the Boston Bombings
While on 15 April the whole world was focused on the Boston marathon blasts, at least 79 people were killed, and over three hundred others injured – mostly civilians – in a series of bombings and armed attacks across Iraq.

Twenty-six car bombs were involved, as well as sixteen IED’s and four other armed attacks, all in separate incidents.

Eight car bombs exploded in different areas across Baghdad.

Another car bomb targeted the Baghdad International Airport before it was shelled by mortars.

Three more car bombs exploded in Kirkuk. Armed clashes broke out in downtown Samarra, along with a car bomb and mortar shelling.

A car bomb and two IED’s struck Baquba. An IED exploded in Fallujah. The district of Tuz Khormatu (northeast of Tikrit) experienced some of the worst violence, with the detonation of five car bombs and three IED’s.

Government forces launched a series of searches and raids in Karbala, Maysan, and Ninawa, detaining twenty-six people from Karbala, twenty-one from Maysan, and twelve from Ninawa.

The arrests were arbitrary, with flimsy charges against the suspects.

Arsonists in the Fire Department?

The two men, accused of the Boston Marathon bombings are Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was killed, and his younger brother Dzhokhar, who is being treated with shot wounds.

End of story? Not really.There are a number of questions that need to be answered. A police official source in Makhachkala, Dagestan, told NBC News on Sunday that the Russian internal security service reached out to the FBI last November with some questions about Tamerlan, and handed over a copy of case file on him.The FBI never responded.

In his Global Research article:“Contractors” at Boston Marathon Stood Near Bomb, Left Before Detonation, Tony Cartalucci wrote on 19 April:

“What appear to be private contractors, wearing unmarked, matching uniforms and operating an unmarked SUV affixed with communication equipment near the finish line of the Boston Marathon shortly after the bomb blasts – can be seen beforehand, standing and waiting just meters away from where the first bomb was detonated.

The contractor-types had moved away from the bomb’s location before it detonated, and could be seen just across the street using communication equipment and waiting for similar dressed and equipped individuals to show up after the blasts.”
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892066 Apr 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If Glen Beck is an uneducated ignorant uninformed racist fool and is worth millions and is very successful then what happened to you, dirtbag?
Call Glen. He might be able to help an uneducated ignorant uninformed racist fool like you!
so how does it feel when Glenn has to pull a story from his website before he gets sued? depressing?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#892067 Apr 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He ran like a coward Carol, his retarded sons ran, the Baath Party folded with some running to Syria (there is your Iraq-Syria connection).
Saddam had nothing beyond a well paid entourage of azz kissers some of whom were screwing over the fool because was a dummy__like you.
Paper tiger Carol.
Yeah, Realtime, all those insurgents who kept us in Iraq longer than intended were Saddam's paper tigers.

Saddam ran only because he knew it was all over but the cryin'.

He thumbed his nose up at the entire world for quite some time while he was putting his own people in mass graves. Is that what paper tigers do?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#892068 Apr 23, 2013
Boston Bombers: Role of CIA in Chechen Terror
Islamic terror from Caucasus next phase of plan to undermine our liberty
The narrative now emerging in the Boston Marathon bombing is that the perpetrators are from Chechnya or a nearby region and the attacks are a product of Islamic terrorism.

“The Chechen jihadi network is very extensive,” the neocon Walid Phares told Fox News.“They have a huge network inside Russia and Chechnya.”

“They could well be supported by a significant international network,” warned Bush era neocon and former United Nations ambassador, John Bolton.

Fox cites the globalist Council on Foreign Relations in a report today on the Chechen connection to the alleged Boston terrorists and notes that the late Chechen warlord Ibn al-Khattab met with Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan.

Fox points to a George Washington University Homeland Security Policy Institute report issued in 2010 that says Chechnya is seen by “jihadi theoreticians” as place where “fighting is not only legitimate but also compulsory.” The report also claims noted Chechen rebel leader Doku Umarov attempted to align the insurgency “with the global jihadist narrative” and supported the idea of an “Islamic emirate in the Caucasus.”

Fox predictably omits important facts as it works to establish a new radical Islamic threat – primarily that the so-called insurgency in Chechnya was largely a covert CIA initiative. Rebel leaders Shamil Basayev and Al Khattab were trained and indoctrinated in CIA sponsored camps in Afghanistan and Pakistan, notes Michel Chossudovsky. Pakistan’s ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence) played a key role in organizing and training the Chechen rebel army. The ISI also played an instrumental role in supporting the Afghan Mujahideen, a Muslim paramilitary force that would eventually mature under the guiding hand of the CIA et al into the Taliban and al-Qaeda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dale 182,240
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min Frijoles 71,297
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 50 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,926
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr joey 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,923
Fight at Navy Pier 2 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 5 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago