Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#891920 Apr 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerrrist, you rightwingers jump all over the damn place; stay tuned for Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton and the abortion doctor.
Take a pill or something, stupid woman.
Oh what the hell; what about Dave Ritter getting spanked with diapers! You rightwingers are sick in the head.
lily boca's fantasies increases in conjunction with her vodka intake
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#891921 Apr 23, 2013
The father of the two Boston bombing suspects has said he will fly from Russia to the US to seek “justice and the truth” this week, as federal investigators seek to interview the American wife of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the elder Tsarnaev brother who was killed in a shootout with police.

In an interview on Sunday, Anzor Tsarnaev said he had “lots of questions” for police, and told the Associated Press he wants to “clear up many things”.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/22/boston-...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#891925 Apr 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Dance, Dave, dance!
Hey Flack.

Feel free to actually dispute what I wrote.

You know, with facts & opposing data.

If you have any.

Which obviously you have none.

Just as I would suspect.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#891926 Apr 23, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>yawn. the terrorist in the hospital bed was described as nice too. meanwhile, libs in high places and their media lapdogs were once again more than eager to blame the tea party.
i keep seeing you nutjobs saying that, so....let's see it. you know, beyond what some right wing blog has to say.
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch

United States

#891927 Apr 23, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, tranny phag.....
Wrong. I am happily married with my husband of 20 years and 3 kids, is that all you've got moron? And no debate skills?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#891928 Apr 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> John King from CNN was the first one to use 'dark skinned individual'.
cite it.

i never believe what you guys pick up from you own 'media'. something about it always being hard to find a 'quoted''source' being cited by the likes of Breitbart and others of the same cut.

Gettysburg, PA

#891929 Apr 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Never assimilated any common sense, did you Dumb Dave? Most of us know that olive is dark. By no means did anyone say, black or brown, liar.
As usual, you never provide a source, just bunk from your air filled head.
Later loser. You've had your quota of time and I can only take so much stupid in a single day from you.
CNN said none of those things like you inferred.

You keep thinking CNN was referring to someone coming out of a tanning salon.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#891930 Apr 23, 2013
Politico: Immigration Law would secure Democrats ‘Hispanic’ votes for Generation!! This reminds us of what LBJ said about passing the Civil Rights Act:“I’ll have those n****rs voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” Blacks today still asking for their Stuff, now that’s Compassion!!

Gettysburg, PA

#891931 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Dummy, my home is (and has been powered completely by solar panels for 20 years. YOU are going to lecture ME about who/what Solyndra was? LOL!! Solyndra's technology was ungainly and not very practical. Bottom line: I know from experience, and you dont...
Sht happens in business, and in an ideal world gvt would have NO part in speculation/incentivizing. Its a zero-sum game.
If you actually knew about Solyndra, you wouldn't have made such an uninformed comment about it.
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch

United States

#891932 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Max Baucus is a Democrat
that's GOOD.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#891933 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, the investigation is still ongoing. There are always the copycats as well. We always want to know the why, but perhaps they're just bad and evil. What did they hope to accomplish?
They seemed to be pretty ill prepared to escape. No money, no plan. Did they really think they could just resume normal life?
How delusional. Millions of photos were taken.
Yes they did. The young one even returned to campus and went to a party.They didn't plan on escape. They were going to bomb other things. Only thing that stopped them,IMO, was the canceling of events around the city.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#891934 Apr 23, 2013
House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) each said Monday that the Boston Marathon bombings should not scuttle efforts to pass comprehensive immigration reform.

"If we fix our immigration system, it may actually help us understand who all is here, why they're here and what legal status they have," Boehner said on Fox News.

Appearing at a church with Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) in Chicago, Ryan argued that the Boston attacks should push Congress to redouble its efforts to modernize the immigration system.

"We have a broken immigration system, and if anything, what we see in Boston is that we have to fix and modernize our immigration system for lots of reasons," Ryan said. "National security reasons, economic security reasons. For all those reasons, we need to fix our broken immigration system."

Boehner's and Ryan's comments put them out of step with several Republican colleagues who have publicly declared that the Boston attacks highlight the need to be cautious about or even slow down immigration reform efforts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/22/john...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#891935 Apr 23, 2013
lol

Bill O'Reilly Defends CNN's 'Honest Mistake'(VIDEO)

Bill O'Reilly defended CNN on Monday against the torrent of criticism the network has received for its reporting error last week.

CNN and other outlets were forced to walk back their reporting on Wednesday after saying that a suspect had been taken into custody, when in fact, no arrest had been made.

On Monday night, O'Reilly asked Fox News contributor Bernie Goldberg if CNN deserved all the criticism it was getting. He referenced David Carr's column criticizing the network's coverage, and pointed out that Fox News, the Boston Globe and the Associated Press had also made the same mistake.

Goldberg acknowledged that covering breaking news "is not easy," and argued that CNN deserves "to take a hit, but only up to a point."

The contributor continued, "Not one reporter at CNN or Fox or any place else concocted these supposed facts. Not one reporter made stuff up in order to be a hero and get on the air with an exclusive."

"No, it was an honest mistake," O'Reilly agreed. "Absolutely an honest mistake." He went on to suggest that John King should have "outed" the source who gave him inaccurate information.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/bill...

FOX, the defender of 'honest mistakes'.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#891936 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Ceasing all further immigration is LONG overdue; no more room at the inn. As for jailing someone for what they are wearing (suicide vests excepted), that's just dumb (but I doubt she actually advocates that).
I'm betting Native Americans wished they said the same thing in 1492.

should we have shut down immigration in 1941 to Germans, Italians, Romanians, Japanese, Croats etc.

Nothing like stereotyping and blaming everyone of one religion for the action of a minority of extremists

but since you are okay with that, what about the actions of those christian extremists tat bomb clinics, assassinate doctors in church and protest the funerals of our fallen soldiers....

should we jail all christians that wear crosses, rosary beads and ban the immigration of all christians???
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#891937 Apr 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes they did. The young one even returned to campus and went to a party.They didn't plan on escape. They were going to bomb other things. Only thing that stopped them,IMO, was the canceling of events around the city.
Perhaps, but plastering those photos everywhere was phenomenal. That showed how dumb they were.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#891938 Apr 23, 2013
TSM wrote:
Politico: Immigration Law would secure Democrats ‘Hispanic’ votes for Generation!! This reminds us of what LBJ said about passing the Civil Rights Act:“I’ll have those n****rs voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” Blacks today still asking for their Stuff, now that’s Compassion!!
Oh poor retardicans; running out of hateful old white guys to vote for them. Boo effing hoo.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#891940 Apr 23, 2013
For Gay Americans new found Hope…’France legalizes gay marriage’ please check with your Travel Agencies for Departure Times!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#891941 Apr 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
cite it.
i never believe what you guys pick up from you own 'media'. something about it always being hard to find a 'quoted''source' being cited by the likes of Breitbart and others of the same cut.
I don't have to cite it. I was watching it. Had on FOX, CNN, and HLN. John King came on all stumbling over himself trying to give the impression he's not racist before saying 'dark skinned individual'. If the circumstances weren't so serious it would have been funny. He really had a hard time spitting out 'dark skinned individual'.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#891942 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh poor retardicans; running out of hateful old white guys to vote for them. Boo effing hoo.
lily boca demotard loves the race card, the gender card, the age card, the lily boca motherly-language card, and the vodka charge card
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#891943 Apr 23, 2013
Lots of people are Googling first lady Michelle Obama's name right now because if you typed "Michelle Obama" into Google.com 10 days ago, an offensive photo of Michelle Obama with her face morphed to looked like a monkey appeared in the Google.com search engine results where it says "Image results for Michelle Obama."

Update: The offensive photo of Michelle Obama has been removed by the website that hosted it -- and the original website that hosted the offensive pic of the first lady reportedly contained malware.

Search Engine Roundtable first reported the offensive pic of Michelle Obama, and while one post says they're glad Google took it down from the search-engine results -- another section says that they gave Google a hard time for removing the removing the Michelle Obama result.

This is because Google claims it in its policies that they don't remove offensive pics.

Anyway, if you do a search of Michelle Obama in Google Images, you'll see the offensive pic is still there, along with Google's explanation of why it is there.

However, Google has the power to remove any photos it wants from its search engine's image results and search engine pages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 min Swedenforever 54,524
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min jacques Ottawa 179,450
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 6 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 6 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 6 hr Mister Tonka 12
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]