Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
819,481 - 819,500 of 1,084,463 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

THE DOGS BARK AT THE MOON AND BECAUSE THE MOON GLOWS AT NIGHT THEY THINK the moon ANSWERS OBAMA A FRIEND IN MY HEAD I DREAM I AM JUST LIKE MICHELLE OBAMA AND MY CHILDREN ARE JUST LIKE BLUE IVY lololololol the plane the plane the plane hahahah go to school fool,they live in a world where they think JAY Z and beyonce even knows they are ALIVE the NETS CENTERL LOOKS BEAUTIFUL COMING FROM MANHATTAN COMING FROM BROOKLYN not so good lolololJAY Z

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know he's gay?
He shot himself in the throat, dummy
And he's writing his bomb-making fingers off. Having been here since 2001 (note who's immigration policy was in effect then), he can write...can you imagine what would happen if the authorities had to read info provided by Methmouth Majority or Waxyturd sock drawer? They'd never be able to solve the case.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Did Obama come out and say it was a video yet?

The Democrats love silly, transparent lies.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

who's = whose (distraction)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Glad I left the Anti-American Democrat Party. You can't trust them to put Americans first.

Save our Ambassadors!

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I DID read it all, you silly cow. Why is it we haven't invaded North Korea or Iran yet, Stupid. Bush was given correct info by Richard Clarke, Joe Wilson, and others, but since they didn't go along with his pre-election plans so he's responsible for the deaths of around 8,000 Americans, 100,000 innocent Iraqis, and the maiming of God knows how many to date. Isn't it time you went to hear Limbaughtomy's current "I hate women and America and the Magic Negro" rants, you clueless traitor?
Rush Limbough is 99.6% right!

The "Magic Negro" rant was invented by you Liberals cause you Liberals are the racists ones.

His refusal to pay for your sexual promiscuity does not make him racist but responsible in the face of irresponsible AIDS magnet prostis like you.

Our refusal to subsidy you baby killing does not make us the monsters but you are.

Did your Muslim president sent warship to North Korea for war or peace? Is not he a cowboy now? Ah! Only if it were Bush, right? You hypocrite?

Did Libya attack was for peacefully purpose or war? Ah! For war to kill innocent women and children only if it were Bush, right?

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!

Is giving guns to Mexican mafia a bad thing or only if it were Bush, goofball?
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Liberals think being a Hedonist is freedom
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Liberals are terrorist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I DID read it all, you silly cow. Why is it we haven't invaded North Korea or Iran yet, Stupid. Bush was given correct info by Richard Clarke, Joe Wilson, and others, but since they didn't go along with his pre-election plans so he's responsible for the deaths of around 8,000 Americans, 100,000 innocent Iraqis, and the maiming of God knows how many to date. Isn't it time you went to hear Limbaughtomy's current "I hate women and America and the Magic Negro" rants, you clueless traitor?
Liberal news can not hide truth anymore: " Islam MIGHT have a very small insignificant secondary role in the bombing".

We Conservative always win!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
The big question being asked on Capital Hill is why more wasn’t done after the FBI’s 2011 interview with Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the elder of two brothers suspected in the Boston bombing.
“Because if he was on the radar and they let him go, he’s on the Russians’ radar, why wasn’t a flag put on him, some sort of customs flag?” House of Representatives Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul said on CNN’s “State of the Union” program.
http://www.france24.com/en/20130421-usa-repub...
Looks like perhaps somebody dropped the ball again in the chain of command on Capital Hill?
This is not only a valid but a disturbing question, especially after the Benghazi fiasco.
Ahem, capitol Carol, not capital.

Russia was interested in the guy because he went back and forth a couple of times and may have been in contact with an undesirable or two during his visits. Russia does a much better job of tracking "visitors" that the US does__A. they have far fewer to track and B. the Tsarnaeva's had hauled ass to the US years earlier some of them seeking "political" asylum.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

WELL THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT WAS NO FRIEND TO THE BLACK MAN wow he was just a poster,a slogan,some guy on the TV, a FELLA that had to practice you way of talking to speak with you lololol he had nothing in common with you and you still embraced him even when his policies did nothing for your community you celebrated what you still don't understand but it will be clear when he leaves office the damaged that YOU have ALLOWEDED TO HAPPEN TO OUR PEOPLE BECAUSE OF YOUR LOVE OF VANITY YOU WILL PAY MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR WITH HIS LAWS YOU CRY ABOUT STOP AND FRISK WHO WILL PUT YOU BACK IN CHAINS and HOW IN AMERICA COULD ANYONE BE PUT IN CHAINS WHAT A CHOICE OF WORDS FOR THE MYSTIFIED AND THE FACE OF THE CHAINS YOUR CHAINS IS NOW YOUR SAViour lololololURBAN DEMOCRATS AS THE LIBS CALL THOSE PEOPLE
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Liberals stand for tyranny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

April 20 (Reuters)- An 18-year-old Chicago-area man accused of planning to join an al Qaeda-linked group fighting in Syria has been arrested by the FBI, the agency said on Saturday.

Abdella Ahmad Tounisi of Aurora, Illinois, was taken into custody late on Friday as he prepared to board a plane at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport bound for Turkey, the FBI said in a statement.

The supposed recruiter was an FBI employee working undercover, the agency said.

Tounisi said in emails to the FBI employee that he planned to get to Syria via Turkey and was willing to die in the Syrian struggle, the complaint said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/21/abde...
Let's see the Liberals defending him and attacking veterans in lawn chairs protesting higher taxes and lost of freedom!

Islam is a poison religion that kills and destroy the soul and concience of its followers.

Every single Muslim neighbor of yours is a potential terrorist. He can be "weaponized" by a Muslim imam at a musk in one sermon.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Waxman wrote:
Obama will kill American citizens overseas and 800 foreign civilians with his drones (creating more terrorists), but just watch the leftard scumbag Obama charge the terrorist as a criminal and let the devil lawyer up.
Liberals are retarded.
If it's not advantageous to a leftwing agenda, Democrats are weak on crime and defense. Can't trust the morons.
Only a real constitution,law loving person wants top deny due process to a US citizen who committed a crime on US soil.

Funny how all your crap disappears when you get afraid of a "terrorist". Go hide under your bed if you are that scared.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Waxman wrote:
Report about the leftwingnut media...

Apr. 15, 2013 10:30pm Billy Hallowell

Chris Matthews Partisan Proclamation: Domestic Terrorists...Tend to Be on the Far Right

Photo Credit: AP

MSNBCÂ’s Chris Matthews wasted no time in questioning whether todayÂ’s horrific bombing of the Boston Marathon was a politically-motivated attack.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/15/ch...

Reminds me of Homer...
Reminds me of Jaxxon, the gay Liberal hoping to get pregnant!

And barefoot the clueless Liberal!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

<quoted text>How do you know he's gay?

He shot himself in the throat, dummy
Spell checker miscorrection!

I meant "guy" not "gay". The only gay in here is Jaxxon.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
A leftist in the morgue is worth three in your local tranny's bush!! Leftists do your part today by slipping a noose around your neck and jumping off a stool!!
If all "Hate America First" leftists are defeated this will be a better nation!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
The big question being asked on Capital Hill is why more wasnÂ’t done after the FBIÂ’s 2011 interview with Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the elder of two brothers suspected in the Boston bombing.

“Because if he was on the radar and they let him go, he’s on the Russians’ radar, why wasn’t a flag put on him, some sort of customs flag?” House of Representatives Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul said on CNN’s “State of the Union” program.

http://www.france24.com/en/20130421-usa-repub...

Looks like perhaps somebody dropped the ball again in the chain of command on Capital Hill?

This is not only a valid but a disturbing question, especially after the Benghazi fiasco.
Blame it on Bush!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know he shot himself in the throat, dummy? Muddy Matters or another one of your loon sites you frequent, eh airhead?
It maters not how it happened. The fact remains, he can not be allowed to talk and read my lips: HE WILL NEVER TALK.

He will not recuperate to talk. He will never talk. It is just not going to happen, period!

I predicted he will not be allowed to talk and I was right and will again be correct!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Waxman wrote:
Numerous media outlets jumped on the horrific Boston marathon bombings to levy unfounded accusations and smear-job insinuations that “right-wing” extremists and even the GOP were possibly responsible.

Jumping to Delusions: Media Damage Their Reputations Covering Boston Marathon Bombings

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/04/46970-left-wi...

Leftards!
So? They will do out again, and again and again!

See? They still believe that Bush personally exploded the Levees.

And that Sarah Palin ordered the shooting of Guifford!

They REALLY still, after all facts to the contrary, STILL to this day, STILL believe that!!!

All the Liberals in this forum believe that cause I questioned them all and they refuse to answer for fear of looking stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Brian_G 45,909
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 50 min sheepleloveroyalty 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,075
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 175,239
Why We will Go to War with Russia 3 hr SnuffAGlobalist 3
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 3 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr andet1987 4,577
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••