Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,974)

Showing posts 819,461 - 819,480 of1,033,272
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>bullshit. And what do you think of the treasonous bastards temper tantrum over his loss and no emotion at all when he read his telepromter speach concerning the terrorist attack in boston?? The man clearly shows he doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone other than getting his way.
This is great cover for his Benghazi lying and dead Border Agents killed by his Illegal Gun Running into Mexico, isn't it?

He doth protest too much. He should STFU.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh go away dummy
what, you don't have any thing to offer in defense of the treasonous basterd? Is it that you seen the disrespect he has for Americans or is it you haven't been told what to say yet.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

The Boy Messiah strikes again. His love for the middle class is showing signs of being a lie. What else is new, hey?

My Federal Retirement:

http://www.myfederalretirement.com/public/116...

Smile. He loves you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

A student has filed a complaint with the Florida Atlantic University police against former Rep. Allen West (R-FL), claiming a statement he made online was threatening.

“As students, we deserve to feel safe exercising our First Amendment rights to peacefully assemble and express our grievances with the University,” Stephanie Rosendorf of the Florida College Democrats wrote in her complaint, which was obtained by Raw Story.“These days you never know if a threat on social media is to be taken lightly, and in this case it certainly should not be. Allen West is making me feel in danger at school.”

Rosendorf told Raw Story that she fears some of West’s followers might react violently.

As a student at FAU and a member of the community, I felt shocked and threatened to see Allen West’s comments,” she said via email.“We as students should be able to exercise our First Amendment right to peacefully assemble without fear of violent retaliation from Allen West or any of his like-minded followers. I urge the University to take extra steps to ensure that Allen West is not allowed on or near our campus.”

In a Facebook post, West warned FAU students would face “the side of me that you do not want to see” if they continued to target his wife Angela Graham-West. He said students from Florida Atlantic University had “stalked” his wife and “sent letters to her company headquarters.”

“How dare you animals attack my wife and her professional reputation. This is your one and only advisory notice,” he concluded.

West’s wife is a member of FAU’s Board of Trustees. The board has faced student-led protests over a $6 million stadium-naming deal with private prison operator GEO Group. The private prison company has been accused of mistreating and neglecting inmates. GEO Group backed out the deal on April 2.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/17/florida...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> what, you don't have any thing to offer in defense of the treasonous basterd? Is it that you seen the disrespect he has for Americans or is it you haven't been told what to say yet.
You're too stupid for a conversation and you can't even spell bastard.
It's you retardicans who have no respect for the President of the United States, and human life. Perhaps you should experience a murder of a loved one and then you'll get it. You make me sick, now gfy
Smackers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a strange feeling to find myself in general agreement with you. Although I can't jump in with both feet on every detail of your posting, your juxtaposition of spirit, mind and body is critical to any deeper understanding of the human condition beyond Honey Boo-Boo, SNL and the Boy Messiah.
Entertaining Spirituality without acknowledging the Secular is foolhardy and visa versa. A totally Secular world with no regard for human spirituality is cold, shallow and terminal.
Whatever the driving forces are behind human Life and evolution, pursuing it in only a secular, mechanized fashion is like attempting the reduction of motherly love to DNA Coding and DNA Coding to mathematics and reducing Ontology to simple building blocks of Physics.
The Spiritual will always be the shadow cast by our discoveries.
Define "spiritual".

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

A student has filed a complaint with the Florida Atlantic University police against former Rep. Allen West (R-FL), claiming a statement he made online was threatening.
“As students, we deserve to feel safe exercising our First Amendment rights to peacefully assemble and express our grievances with the University,” Stephanie Rosendorf of the Florida College Democrats wrote in her complaint, which was obtained by Raw Story.“These days you never know if a threat on social media is to be taken lightly, and in this case it certainly should not be. Allen West is making me feel in danger at school.”
Rosendorf told Raw Story that she fears some of West’s followers might react violently.
As a student at FAU and a member of the community, I felt shocked and threatened to see Allen West’s comments,” she said via email.“We as students should be able to exercise our First Amendment right to peacefully assemble without fear of violent retaliation from Allen West or any of his like-minded followers. I urge the University to take extra steps to ensure that Allen West is not allowed on or near our campus.”
In a Facebook post, West warned FAU students would face “the side of me that you do not want to see” if they continued to target his wife Angela Graham-West. He said students from Florida Atlantic University had “stalked” his wife and “sent letters to her company headquarters.”
“How dare you animals attack my wife and her professional reputation. This is your one and only advisory notice,” he concluded.
West’s wife is a member of FAU’s Board of Trustees. The board has faced student-led protests over a $6 million stadium-naming deal with private prison operator GEO Group. The private prison company has been accused of mistreating and neglecting inmates. GEO Group backed out the deal on April 2.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/17/florida...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Real cute. A Progressive biotch playing another one of those media games of pretending to be scared and threatened by a nasty, mean Conservative! Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh My!

Let's see how far the Liberal Media is willing to play along before some FOX newsperson laughs them off the air.
Nathan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
The Boy Messiah strikes again. His love for the middle class is showing signs of being a lie. What else is new, hey?
My Federal Retirement:
http://www.myfederalretirement.com/public/116...
Smile. He loves you.
Now... Now... Now...

No need for all this constant blubbering just because we kicked your azz the last two elections.

BAH HAH HAH
Nathan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Let's see...

America had a choice between a party that nominates chimps, carries out policies that favor the few over them many, wages war by lies, outs CIA agents and left the economy in ruins...

Or a Democrat

Aw... Gee... this is hard... what a tough decision.

BAH HAH HAH HAH
Nathan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Isn't it funny how the party of Joe McCarthy, "Watergate" Nixon, "Iran-Contra" Reagan and "Iraq War-by-lies" Bush finds us so detestable.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Nathan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now... Now... Now...
No need for all this constant blubbering just because we kicked your azz the last two elections.
BAH HAH HAH
Gee. It's interesting to watch you address issues presented to you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Down at Joe's Bar again, I see:]

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Smackers wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "spiritual".
For the lost, here's a primer: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/spiritual

But he who does not want to see is blind and their asking stupid questions for only smarmy, rhetorical reasons betrays them.

Go fish in Hell, Dood.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Smackers wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "spiritual".
So Devinesque. What an airhead!

Was Clinton impeached, dingleberry?
Repug Ugly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a conservative biotch trying to get a trick so I can finance my next mouthful of crack cocaine. Oh My! Let's see how far I can take it up my watermelons. hee hee hee
Disgusting.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Nathan wrote:
Isn't it funny how the party of Joe McCarthy, "Watergate" Nixon, "Iran-Contra" Reagan and "Iraq War-by-lies" Bush finds us so detestable.
It's only funny if you fall for the lies and juvenile innuendo listed in the first place.

Can I assume that you are laughing, my little one?:]
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia said Monday that the Voting Rights Act is an "embedded" form of "racial preferment," according to a report in The Wall Street Journal.

He later criticized United States Supreme Court precedents that expanded the number of minority groups, positing that "child abusers" could be a minority, but do not deserve special protection.

Scalia's remarks, made at the University of California Washington Center, echoed his description of the voting act as "racial entitlement" during arguments in Shelby County v. Holder in February. The case challenged Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act, which requires several states with a history of racial discrimination -- mostly in the South -- to pre-clear their voting laws with the Justice Department.

"Whenever a society adopts racial entitlements, it is very difficult to get out of them through the normal political processes," Scalia said. "Even the name of it is wonderful, the Voting Rights Act. Who's going to vote against that?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/17/anto...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Obama latest tirade!

Ban pressure cookers!

Ban nails!

DemocRATS are really cross eyed now! Bouncing off the walls.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Nathan wrote:
Let's see...
America had a choice between a party that nominates chimps, carries out policies that favor the few over them many, wages war by lies, outs CIA agents and left the economy in ruins...
Or a Democrat
Aw... Gee... this is hard... what a tough decision.
BAH HAH HAH HAH
DayCare Comedian, eh?

The kids just love you:}

Nappy Time!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Repug Ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
Disgusting.
Don't look in the mirror then.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're too stupid for a conversation and you can't even spell bastard.
It's you retardicans who have no respect for the President of the United States, and human life. Perhaps you should experience a murder of a loved one and then you'll get it. You make me sick, now gfy
you are correct on only one point.. I have absolutly 0 respect for the treasonous "Bastard" who hates America. You on the other hand would be first in line with a spoon if obama told you shit taste good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 819,461 - 819,480 of1,033,272
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min ritedownthemiddle 42,959
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 26 min SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min loose cannon 96,071
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 38 min _Zoey_ 4,026
Music Artists A to Z 39 min _Zoey_ 90
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min Poppo 167,498
Abby 4-17 45 min Mister Tonka 31
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance