Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Pepper Spray

United States

#891597 Apr 22, 2013
Cgay wrote:
<quoted text> To the Queen of whining, crying DEM hot airbags...drunken lily boca warned you about karma ... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahashah ahahaha...
Don't be an azzwipe, Schmuck.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#891598 Apr 22, 2013
WOW wrote:
BLACK ON BLACK CRIME CAUSED BY LIB DEMOCRAT POLICIES and URBAN DEMOCRATS TERRORIST BEHAVIOUR in THE BLACK COMMUNITY the spread of fear by the LIB DEMOCRATs THEY GOIN TO PUT YOU BACK IN CHAINS the funny thing about that threat was IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS THAT HAD BLACKS IN CHAINS lololololo what abunch of CHUCH GOING FOOLS MYSTIFIED BY THE WHITE DEMOCRAT WITH THE WHITE SHEETS ON lololio the LIB democrats LAUGH all the way to the BANK when they think how easy URBAN DEMOCRATS are AND IT DON't COST NOTHING lolololol just like slavery lolololhahah URBAN OBAMA DEMOCRATS lolololo URBAN DEMOCRATS CHILDREN ARE NOT GRADUATION FROM HIGH SCHOOL BUT THE LIB DEM GETS THE URBAN TO ADVOCATE FOR MORE MONEY WHILE for education SO THEIR CHILDREN WILL BE FUNDED FOR COLLEGE YOUR KIDS AIN't GOING ASD MUCH AS THEIR CHILDREN lololol URBAN DUMBOCRATS
Take pleasure in this response because, you won't be getting another one dumass! You're misinformed, dumb, & delusional. Was the black community doing better under Bush, No. Our current situation is because of Bush, & opposition from the republican side of the isle. The democrats of today are the republicans of yesterday, well known fact bucko! Who pushed for education reform & came up with the bright idea of" The No Child Left Behind Act?" Sure wasn't the left! What was the result dumass? Millions of urban city children being ushered through school, not learning a damn thing, but feeling like they accomplished something because they passed/graduated. Dumass, in reality it doesn't matter what party has been in office, the results have been the same. Nobody knows what Obama's legacy will be until 2014, when the obstructionist are voted out for folks of more compliance. Dumass!
Repug Ugly

United States

#891599 Apr 22, 2013
Cgay wrote:
<quoted text> I am the queen of whining, crying hot airbags... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahashah ahahaha...
We know that.
nobamaredux

United States

#891600 Apr 22, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun, but don't get caught!
I hate it when that happens!
Cgay

Pompano Beach, FL

#891601 Apr 22, 2013
Pepper Spray wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be an azzwipe, Schmuck.
Cway for sure...LOL
Cway

United States

#891602 Apr 22, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago scumbag should try cleaning up his vulgar act.
Maybe the party of lying Joe McCarthy, Gestapo J. Edgar Hoover, Watergate Nixon, Iran-Contra Reagan and War-by-lies Bush should clean their act up first.

Yuh think?
Cgay

Pompano Beach, FL

#891603 Apr 22, 2013
Repug Ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that I am the lowlife bottomfeeding ghetto Obama worshipping moron who gets kicked off the forums.
Agreed!
Cway

United States

#891607 Apr 22, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse yet, the Islamic terrorists of Boston listened to Obama legitimize revolution, both here and abroad.
The only revolution going on is the war of extermination going on inside every retardican's head to cleanse itself of healthy brain cells.

From the looks of this chatroom, victory has been achieved.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#891611 Apr 22, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
In January 1970, Life reported, "Scientists have solid experimental and theoretical evidence to support...the following predictions: In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution...by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half...." Ecologist Kenneth Watt told Time that, "At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it's only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable." Barry Commoner cited a National Research Council report that had estimated "that by 1980 the oxygen demand due to municipal wastes will equal the oxygen content of the total flow of all the U.S. river systems in the summer months." Translation: Decaying organic pollutants would use up all of the oxygen in America's rivers, causing freshwater fish to suffocate.
And since 1970 we have had the creation of the EPA along with various clean air & clean water acts.
Repug Ugly

United States

#891613 Apr 22, 2013
Cgay wrote:
<quoted text> Please don't hold it aganst me that my parents were brother and sister who didn't get married, and that I wear jackboots and goosestep down the street while humming the GOP phag song.
But we do.
Cway

United States

#891614 Apr 22, 2013
OK leftist phags, remember the best thing you can do for America is to stop breathing. Try scuba diving with a CO2 tank.....
OK rightist Nazis, the best thing you can do for America is tie a block of concrete around your necks and jump off a high suspension bridge. Don't forget to wrap steaks around you. Sharks like steak.
Repug Ugly

United States

#891615 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi I'm a phag!!
We know that.

Repug Ugly

United States

#891616 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi again. I'm not only a phag, I also molest children!!
We know that, too.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#891617 Apr 22, 2013
I dance around the house in my Mom's underwear. Doesn't everybody?
Saint Elmos Funny Farm

United States

#891618 Apr 22, 2013
Has anyone seen Fenris?

He escaped our facility today.

If you spot him, please report his whereabouts to us. Thanks.

Dr. Wilson
Chief of wackjob containment
Cway

United States

#891619 Apr 22, 2013
What kind of a name is Fen-ris, any way?

Think about it. WOuld you name your kid, Fenris?

Prosecution rests.
Cway

United States

#891620 Apr 22, 2013
Aw gee... all the retardicans have left. What a shame.

M-I-C... See yuh later,*pricks*

K-E-Y... Why? Because the world HATES YOU

M-O-U-S-E
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#891622 Apr 22, 2013
The Washington editor of the conservative National Review Online slapped down a critical article by Maureen Dowd this weekend, after the New York Times columnist said President Barack Obama's incompetence was to blame for the failure of gun background check legislation last week.

"It’s unbelievable that with 90 percent of Americans on his side, he could get only 54 votes in the Senate," she wrote. "It was a glaring example of his weakness in using leverage to get what he wants. No one on Capitol Hill is scared of him."

Robert Costa, who is deeply embedded in Republican politics, especially in Congress, agreed with MSNBC contributor Joan Walsh that Dowd's account of the realm of the possible on Capitol Hill was severely misguided.

“When you talk to Republicans, who supported Toomey/Manchin, they are glad the President was on the sidelines,” he said on MSNBC on Saturday.“The minute the President weighs into this debate, Republicans say ‘We can’t deal with this.’”

He added:“I don’t think the President could have done a lot to win Republican votes. They have only so much room to roam on the right. If you start to tiptoe towards the center, the grassroots really start to pay attention.”

The Manchin-Toomey amendment would have expanded mandatory background checks to firearm purchases at gun shows and Internet sales, but it fell five votes short Wednesday of the 60 needed to overcome a filibuster. It garnered four Republican votes, but suffered four Democratic defections.

Costa again said Monday that the idea Obama could have done more to pressure Congress into placing further limits on guns "is hard to see."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/n...
TheIndepependent Majority

Hazard, KY

#891623 Apr 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
trigger?
so why was the Bush admin talking about invading Iraq the day after Bush was inaugurated?
trigger? oil.
Geting warmer...keep reading...at least as far back as the early 90's and Saddam slant rigging/stealing Kuwaits oil (there's that word!!)
0, then invading them, requiring allied troop help, to push Saddam back to his nown failed statehood-but not before he blazed a bunch of the oil fields and ruined the environment for years..all of which added to bin_laden et als hatred of the presence of western allies and the culture there-of (as well as his hatred for Israels democracy example of), thus setting the CATALYST stage for 9/11 and everything since then.

Jimmy Carter should be one democRat that should loathe Saddam. So much good work and effort (on the Peace Accords), ruined by that dictator and perpetrator of his own nations failed statehood, Saddam the Kurd gassing, oil pilfering, brutal hand chopping, flip-flopping rogue insane dictator.

KEYSTONE and Northern Continental- OIL-FOR America, Not against it!
TheIndepependent Majority

Hazard, KY

#891624 Apr 22, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey… Pee Brain what trigger the Iraq invasion?
Saddam/Kuwait/Oil...plus bin_laden et al.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 14 min andet1987 1,490
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr Larry Flint 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,786
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,266
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr _Zoey_ 326
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,269
Amy 9-23-14 6 hr edogxxx 21
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••