Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Cway

United States

#891632 Apr 22, 2013
TheIndepependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Geting warmer...keep reading...at least as far back as the early 90's and Saddam slant rigging/stealing Kuwaits oil (there's that word!!)
0, then invading them, requiring allied troop help, to push Saddam back to his nown failed statehood-but not before he blazed a bunch of the oil fields and ruined the environment for years..all of which added to bin_laden et als hatred of the presence of western allies and the culture there-of (as well as his hatred for Israels democracy example of), thus setting the CATALYST stage for 9/11 and everything since then.
Jimmy Carter should be one democRat that should loathe Saddam. So much good work and effort (on the Peace Accords), ruined by that dictator and perpetrator of his own nations failed statehood, Saddam the Kurd gassing, oil pilfering, brutal hand chopping, flip-flopping rogue insane dictator.
KEYSTONE and Northern Continental- OIL-FOR America, Not against it!
Do you have any idea how incoherent you are?

Fenris makes more sense. And he has the IQ of a sea urchin.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#891633 Apr 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
There were many atrocities committed by US troops in the Philippine -American War. Just because something was done over a hundred years ago doesn't justify its use today.
You're an idiot!
The day you were born, the delivery doctor performed an atrocity, too.
Cway

United States

#891634 Apr 22, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu should've used this one-brief and right to the core of it-
Godfather of the immigration mess - Edward Kennedy
National Review ^| Nov 7, 1994 | Dan Stein
SENATOR Edward Kennedy has been the godfather of America's immigration policy since the mid 1960s. No other figure in American politics bears as much responsibility as he for the current pathetic state of U.S. immigration affairs.
Which basically consisted of-
The Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965, also known as the Hart-Celler Act, abolished an earlier quota system based on national origin and established a new immigration policy based on reuniting immigrant families and attracting skilled labor to the United States. Over the next four decades, the policies put into effect in 1965 would greatly change the demographic makeup of the American population, as immigrants entering the United States under the new legislation came increasingly from countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America, as opposed to Europe.
Yep, Teddy screwed up big time. I admit it.

(Such concessions will never come from you.)

Lapeer, MI

#891635 Apr 22, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> you can't compare the price america paid and still paying for the failures of george w. Bush when he was president, you can't compare the marathon bombings to 911 and nearly 3000 dead under bush's weak leadership, try again MORON.
Your dog peed in your Oatmeal again, hey?
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891636 Apr 22, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> the truth hurts doesn't it? No president, republican or democrat has control of someone's actions, of course security is definetly key in making it more difficult for terrorists and students who had performed massacres in school, stop blaming obama, again he has no control on what is on someone's mind to do such things.
Then stop blaming ALL potus's-including Bush, for Sociopathic/evil people's actions, stop hating America, and blame those who actually should be blamed!

In this instance, INTERNATIONAL political terrorism.

Then, elect people that will at least ADMIT that such is REALITY, rather than lie to the public about it-and those willing to actually WORK to reform BAD policies that need reformed!

Instead of biotching and whining and LAME-(no)brainedly blame gaming like flipping ten year olds!

Hate America?
LEAVE.

Want to terrorize, maim, murder and use WMD's and IED's against innocent people?
WRONG.
Options:
A. Die
B. Rot in Gitmo

Lapeer, MI

#891637 Apr 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
He had family in the area and there was nothing illegal in going back to visit them. The assertion that he was on some kind of training mission is speculation at this point. It may be true but there wasn't anything that pointed to it when he returned to this country.
You're an idiot.
And the teenage Chicago Muslim arrested for bomb making yesterday is just a misunderstood kid, eh? Speculation, eh?

The two Al Qaeda operatives arrested in Canada today for attempting to bomb a train headed for NY are just victims of religious bias, too, I suppose.

And the arrogant SOB Jerk-In-Chief's bragging about Al Qaeda being on the run is still true, eh, Idiot?

What world do you live in anyways? Your crotch?

Lapeer, MI

#891638 Apr 22, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> Really?
Talk about real failure instead imbecile, republiscum failed leaderships only gave us 911 and unesessary wars that costed americans billions of tax payer money, and you wonder why you keep losing elections, stay dumb, you'll be dumber tomorrow.
The Bush-Bashing Lifeboat is still afloat!

Go paddle into the sunset, jerk. We are discussing serious business here.
Cway

United States

#891639 Apr 22, 2013
TheIndepependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Reasons not to put a lot of faith in wickedstoopedia.
Lots of history documented on that stuff-
In justifying the war the United States waged against Serbia back in 1999, the Clinton administration pointed out the moral obligation of the most powerful democracy on earth to defend the victims of persecution and ethnic cleansing. The actions of this administration, however, defied such a noble obligation. To put it bluntly, in the course of the Serbian-Albanian conflict over Kosovo, the United States was successful in defending the rights of the Albanian residents of Kosovo when those rights were violated by the dictatorial regime of Slobodan Milosevic.
However, the United States failed miserably in the other important goal of its voluntarily accepted responsibility: the protection of the Serbian residents of the area who became the victims of persecution and ethnic cleansing of the same magnitude that had provoked the American involvement in the Kosovo conflict in the first place. Tens of thousands of Serbians were forced to leave the area, and more than one hundred Christian churches and monasteries were desecrated and destroyed.
Regardless of the fact that the United States is in possession of "Camp Bondsteel" -- a large military base in Southeast Kosovo -- its human and technological resources have never been used to protect the Serbian victims of the Albanian ethnic cleansing. As a result, the Serbian presence in Kosovo has been almost eradicated.
...To put it bluntly, in the course of the Serbian-Albanian conflict over Kosovo, the United States was successful in defending the rights of the Albanian residents of Kosovo when those rights were violated by the dictatorial regime of Slobodan Milosevic.
However, the United States failed miserably in the other important goal of its voluntarily accepted responsibility: the protection of the Serbian residents of the area who became the victims of persecution and ethnic cleansing of the same magnitude that had provoked the American involvement in the Kosovo conflict in the first place. Tens of thousands of Serbians were forced to leave the area, and more than one hundred Christian churches and monasteries were desecrated and destroyed.
Regardless of the fact that the United States is in possession of "Camp Bondsteel" -- a large military base in Southeast Kosovo -- its human and technological resources have never been used to protect the Serbian victims of the Albanian ethnic cleansing. As a result, the Serbian presence in Kosovo has been almost eradicated.
-----
And why there's some places, that should just have to tend to themselves, with OUT any US aid!
Because it just isn't worth the HATRED, that America receives in return.
Oh, boo-hoo.

The Serbs killers and torturers got a dose of their own medicine and Independent GOP Kisser is crying sweet crocodile tears for them.

A moment of silence for the poor, mistreated Serbs who butchered thousands all over the Balkans.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891640 Apr 22, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> yep! The first time under bush's leadership, enough to say that was a TOTAL FAILURE FROM BUSH'S PART, SPECIALLY WHEN HE WAS WARNED. Waxman, Waxman , Wake Up.
As in Libya-total Foreign policy FAILURE and the Boston Marathon..from the "Cold War is over" era?(which era was that anyway, the felling of the Berlin Wall-Russia v Afghanistan OR the international European stage "cold war" era??????)
Is that yew Mr Reagan?
Repug Ugly

United States

#891641 Apr 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The day you were born, the delivery doctor performed an atrocity, too.
Don't be an azzwipe, Schmuck.

Lapeer, MI

#891642 Apr 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You've tried dancing to that tune before Carol. The worst of Saddam's atrocities happened during the Reagan administration who did nothing about it because he was our ally.
When you make claims on WMD you might want to provide some kind of citation to back up what you say.
When you make claims on just about any of your psychotic observations, you might want to provide some kind of citation to back up what you say....and, p-uh-lease, not the NY Times, Madcow or any of the other Boy Messiah apologist media sources.
Cway

United States

#891643 Apr 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush-Bashing Lifeboat is still afloat!
Go paddle into the sunset, jerk. We are discussing serious business here.
Go paddle your plastic dingy down the nearest sewer, chimps ahoy.

I see once Fenris disappears, you arrive. Like the uglier side of the same rotten tomato.

Lapeer, MI

#891644 Apr 22, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
That's all you see from these right wing posts is one conspiracy after another. If NASA invented the "star wars" death star weapon these same dicks would be singing their praises. However because NASA says the planet is in crisis due to man then they all must be idiots or its another government conspiracy.
America's home grown Taliban's is what the republican movement has become.
"these right wing posts" are from people who think and think independently.

Watch, listen and maybe you could learn to think, too.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891645 Apr 22, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I'd put forth any serious effort on these drudge-ghetto gutter of the internet threads?

Get real.
Cway

United States

#891646 Apr 22, 2013
Hey Shiny Moron,

Tell us about all of Bush's "accomplishments".

You know, like:

*Lying us into an unnecessary war

*Leaving behind two wars for Obama

*Outing CIA agents

*Running up record debt

*Wrecking the economy

Come on, chimp lover. Add to the list.

Lapeer, MI

#891647 Apr 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not surprised that a lowlife ignorant slur slinger like you would thank the racist Glenn Beck for duping morons like you people.
I thank people who have something to offer.

That's why I will never thank you.
Cway

United States

#891648 Apr 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When you make claims on just about any of your psychotic observations, you might want to provide some kind of citation to back up what you say....and, p-uh-lease, not the NY Times, Madcow or any of the other Boy Messiah apologist media sources.
Chimpy boy, you wouldn't know a citation if crawled down your throat and ripped out a lung.

An appeal by you to raise debate up to an academic level?

HA HA

Take a reality check, dimwit. For someone who's been playing in the sewer as long as you have, better get used to being treated like the flotsum you are.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#891649 Apr 22, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891650 Apr 22, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Teddy screwed up big time. I admit it.
(Such concessions will never come from you.)
Alright then... we shouldn't have gotten side tracked in Iraq, should've left it for the next administration to deal with.

Boy would you Uncle Teddy-swing the immigration screen doors wide open-jackboot lickers really be chitting bricks now, if Saddam was around still lending a hand to Iran (nothing like ug tunnels to transport and help build nuclear capabilities! Saddam the insane no doubt, would've LOVED that high pedastal, global threat to the world chit)

Fair enough?
Cway

United States

#891651 Apr 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I thank people who have something to offer.
That's why I will never thank you.
Dave's reputation can well survive the judgement of idiots like yourself.

You are a trash-talking sewer rat with nothing to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Maude 181,861
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min JOEL 71,100
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Searcy 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 3 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago