Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#891264 Apr 21, 2013
Corporate welfare sucks.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/nov/...

So do Chrysler/Dodge autos.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#891265 Apr 21, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
If employee hours are cut from 40 to 30, then they are taking a 25% pay cut for the glory of Obamacare.
But welfare bums like you don't care.
If they were working 40 hours, they would be full time likely be getting healthcare benefits so Obamacare would not be an issue.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#891266 Apr 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are referencing Egypt, we have been supporting Egypt's military for years. At this point, we do not know how that will work out.
Just kinda rolling the dice, huh? Do you suppose the check was made out to "Egypt's Military"? No doubt Obama insisted Muhammad Morsi register the 16 F-16ís and 200 Tanks to the military as well. That should do it, no problem.
I swear Dave, sometimes....
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891271 Apr 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The courses I play here are par 70. Add 54 to 70 and the handicap point is 124. Holes are par 3, par 4, and par 5.
Okay, that makes sense :-).

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#891272 Apr 21, 2013
i dont know why obama want to try and fix america for.he cant fix what been broken for many,many,many years ago by the white people.so the hell with it.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891273 Apr 21, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to radicalized Christians?
Maybe you need some radicalized reading comprehension and REALITY lessons?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#891275 Apr 21, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us what Obama was thinking when he bankrolled and armed the Muslim Brotherhood.
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Worldwide Islamic dominance, the goal of all Muslims.
That is exactly what he wants. He needs to be removed. I think he is a tyrant.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#891276 Apr 21, 2013
How "many" of u dwIdioTs are mooslim sympathizers!?! huuummmmm
He'll CHEW you up and STOMP you ...
When he's finished with you ... the 0 that is!
``````````

Read about Obamaís handler and benefactor Khalid Al Mansour, member of the board of the Saudi African Bank. Who were the handlers of the two Chechnya terrorists?

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...

More there!
Between Orly and Glen ... this is HAPPENING!
TRUTH coming to light!

God Please BLESS them both!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#891277 Apr 21, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Just kinda rolling the dice, huh? Do you suppose the check was made out to "Egypt's Military"? No doubt Obama insisted Muhammad Morsi register the 16 F-16ís and 200 Tanks to the military as well. That should do it, no problem.
If we shut off funding, we would slam the door on Egypt.

We spend decades getting Egypt in our corner & you would slam the door on Egypt.

The correct policy would be wait & see.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#891279 Apr 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If we shut off funding, we would slam the door on Egypt.
We spend decades getting Egypt in our corner & you would slam the door on Egypt.
The correct policy would be wait & see.
I agree, the correct policy would be wait and see. But...don't you think that should have been BEFORE he shipped all the arms and cash?? Are you serious?

You've just confirmed it, you're so far up Obama's a** you're fking delirious, I don't know if it's from euphoria or gluttony.
Kristalkeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

#891280 Apr 21, 2013
bigpoi wrote:
i dont know why obama want to try and fix america for.he cant fix what been broken for many,many,many years ago by the white people.so the hell with it.
obammy he aint gonna fix nuttin since da darkies they dun wrecked everthin they been handed.where you been fo da last 5 years anyway?makin hula skirts fo yo big fat a$$?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#891281 Apr 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>First, Obama cannot give any nation more than $400K without Congress's approval. Secondly, Egypt has received $3 Billion per year from the US since 1979. Reagan was the FIRST President to give them jets.
I see, Obama's not responsible for this either. Why the fk do we have a president? All this a**hole does is smile his copyrighted smile and fk things up....but he is the first black (sic) president.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#891282 Apr 21, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The Epistle

And we will not have you ignorant, brethren, concerning
those who sleep, that ye sorrow not, as even the others
who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and
rose again; so also, those who are asleep through Jesus,
God will bring with him. For this we say to you on the
word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who remain to
the coming of the Lord, shall not precede those who are
asleep. For the Lord himself, with command, and with the
voice of archangel, and with trumpet of God, shall come
down from heaven; and the dead who are in Christ shall
rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, shall
be caught up with them in the clouds to meet Christ, into
the air, and so we shall be always with the Lord. Therefore,
comfort one another with these words. Amen.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#891283 Apr 21, 2013
If you get Netflix or can find it anywhere else, everyone see "Medicine and Money"!!

It proves beyond any doubt that it is the HIGH COSTS of health care that is the problem. Most costs are ABSOLUTELY NOT NECESSARY. The costs are not producing outcomes and results equivalent to those costs.

Obamacare is NOT the solution to the health care problem. It is the health care system itself.

The GOP was right. LOWER THE COSTS of health care!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NRA

Davenport, IA

#891285 Apr 21, 2013
GET A LIFE!
JOIN THE NRA
http://membership.nrahq.org/
I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
GUN CONTROL LAWS ARE STRONG, WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE GUN LAWS!VOTE OUT ALL THE PEOPLE IN 2014 WHO SUPPORT MORE GUN LAWS!ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!WAKE THE HELL UP USA!!!OBAMA AND HIS SHEEP WANT YOU GUNS SO YOU CAN NOT PROTECT YOU BABIES
AND YOUR LOVE ONES FROM OUTLAWS!DO YOU SEE OBAMAS ARMED GUARDS GIVING UP THEIR GUNS??????????
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#891286 Apr 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the details emerging; there has been no mention of these two holding a job. How did they support themselves in an expensive city like Boston? If he was married with a child, why was he living in squalor in that apartment? They say they were living there together, and some accounts say the younger one was living in the dorm at UMass, which is not cheap, neither is the tuition, even with the supposed $2500 scholarship. Where did they get the money to buy all those guns and explosives, travel out of the country for 6 months and pay rent in Boston? There's got to be way more to this story.
Likely dumbass democrats passed some law giving them money, like they do with the stinking hoardes of uneducated campesinos from mexico, san salvador, guatamala.

Relax, it doesn't affect your welfare benefits.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#891287 Apr 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were working 40 hours, they would be full time likely be getting healthcare benefits so Obamacare would not be an issue.
Where's the good jobs lying sack of shit douchebag Oblamer promised?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#891290 Apr 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Say's a fkn nutcase who posts to himself, 20 maybe 30 times back to back.
Who else called other posters dood?
Scumbag mental case Bronach did.
Kiss Flack and Nobama while your at it loser.
Vent much?

I see yer out of practice, Dood.

Lapeer, MI

#891291 Apr 21, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us what Obama was thinking when he bankrolled and armed the Muslim Brotherhood.
I know damned well he wasn't thinking "God Bless America".

Lapeer, MI

#891292 Apr 21, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>You told him.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

He told me ---what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,476
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,652
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 21 min LieutenantGov 4,030
Amy 9-18 23 min Sublime1 9
Abby 9-18 46 min Sublime1 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min Breams 178,041
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,926
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,227
Amy 9-16 12 hr Zap Brannigan 55
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••