Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,964)

Showing posts 819,261 - 819,280 of1,073,356
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>After six months training the sumbitch could have created far better devices than shtty pressure cooker bombs. US Army EOD training doesn't take six months.
I like the FBI profiler Van Zandt's wild azz guess.
The older brother wanted to pursue international/Olympic boxing and the dream vanished when he learned that US citizenship would be denied due to his criminal record and he wouldn't be able to compete for his birth nation for political reasons. Sort of a man without a country.
Whatever, at some point the guy became a danger to society__the younger brother however is a puzzle.
We'll learn in time.
It's called brainwashing, hate America "radicalization", and it's dark age, barbarian bullchit.

Deport all haters, back to where they hate from.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to enlighten me on how golf parring scores work, before I could offer you a return opinion on that statement. Is it like bowling?
As long as you shoot under 54 over par for whatever course you are playing you are considered a handicap golfer. No cheating. Which by the way is completely against the purpose of the game.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
What you're forgetting Carol is that at the time of our incursion into Iraq the Kurds were being protected by no fly zones and were no longer in any substantial danger. When we gained our independence from Great Britain it was Americans who paid the price in blood, we didn't have some foreign power do it for us. People like Barham Salih wanted their freedom from Sadaam but weren't willing to do the heavy lifting required to achieve it.
Democrats who voted for giving Bush the authority for military force did so in the hopes that it would force Sadaam to open his sites to UN inspectors and it succeeded. The inspectors were in there but George W. wasn't pleased that they weren't finding what he wanted them to find and decided to invade before they finished their job.
I thought that the French helped us during the American Revolution along with Poles and many others and many other entities loaned us funds. You seem to be lost and locked into a fetal position with your tiny appendage jammed into your mouth, Dood.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it.
Now show us the WMDs.
You can't? What a surprise.
You can't read AND comprehend much can you.

Maybe you should try boxing.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Therefore we should invade Russia, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen .......he'll, lets just bomb the world. You're an idiot
No you fgn nutcase.

That's why we have a lifetime of JAIL-called Gitmo.

And the ability to DEPORT barbaric, anarchial, murdering, maiming low life haters of America.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Stupid! In the case of Korea there was an actual military invasion that threatened to conflagrate the entire region. This was not the case with Iraq. Sadaam's army was weak and demoralized and couldn't have invaded a whorehouse.
You make up your history as you go along. Cute but stupid. Take what's left of your credibility and shove it.

Saddam had attacked Iran, Kuwait and was in constant attack against attack mode against his own people. He had poor relations with surrounding countries as a matter of record. He had visions of grandeur to become the Middle East's major force to be reckoned with.

You are so full of it that MSNBC wants to hire you.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
A bunch of brain dead morans!
Expand Gitmo-
Send all supporters of vile, anti-American barbarian supporters of terrorist tacTics, to haterville for a lifetime of hell together.

(Ugh-terrorism and terrorists SUCK)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong nitwit! Water boarding is torture and we prosecuted its use as a war crime after WWII. There's nothing "up in the air" about it. Yes we do use it on intelligence trainees to teach them how to resist it. You obviously don't see the difference between participating voluntarily in a training regimen and being involuntarily tortured.
Panetta never implied that water boarding or in right wing PC parlance "enhanced interrogation" ever contributed to information that ultimately tracked down Bin Laden. John McCain who is on the Senate Intelligence Committee stated;
“It was not torture, or cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment of detainees that got us the major leads that ultimately enabled our intelligence community to find Osama bin Laden,”
He also stated;
“Ultimately this debate is about far more than technical or practical issues. It is about far more than whether torture works or does not work. It is about far more than utilitarian matters. Ultimately, this is about morality.”
“We are America, and we hold ourselves to a higher standard,”
And yet you keep insisting you're some kind of Christian.
Hell, reading your tripe is torture.

Something should be done to protect us.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> As long as you shoot under 54 over par for whatever course you are playing you are considered a handicap golfer. No cheating. Which by the way is completely against the purpose of the game.
I don't get the how many putts do it take to score...
If there's 18 holes, that would round out to about three putts per hole...so anyone needs to get three putts or less per hole, to score under 54, in this uhmazing game of hit the little round bawl into little round holes?
Just making sure I have all facts here before I opine on anything further.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't read AND comprehend much can you.
Maybe you should try boxing.
It's a libtard genetic trait. They all have it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention Saddam was a clear and present danger prior to 9/11. The first resolution was as far back as 1986. Prior to 2002, the UN Security Council had passed 16 resolutions.
In January 2003, inspectors discovered 11 empty 122 mm chemical warheads that had not been previously declared by Iraq. Iraq claimed they were old weapons but after performing tests on the warheads, the UN inspectors believed they were new.
Also, inspectors reported the discovery of over 3,000 pages of weapons program documents in the home of an Iraqi citizen suggesting Saddam attempted to "hide" them from inspectors and contradicting his earlier claim that there were no further documents to provide.
A total of 16 Iraqi scientists refused to be interviewed by inspectors with sources saying Saddam had ordered the death of any scientist who spoke with inspectors in private. No scientist confirmed this but, of course, they wouldn't.
The UN Chief Inspector said in February 2003 that he found it "a bit odd" that Iraq with "one of the best-organized regimes in the Arab world," would claim to have no records of the destruction of these illegal substances. "I don't see that they have acquired any credibility."
Taking down Saddam was inevitable.
I even had misgivings at the beginning knowing it was inevitable. But I never understood why - after the crimes against humanity became known - anyone claiming to support human rights - namely, the bleeding heart left - would became so crazy and act like liberating these people was the worst thing that could have happened.
(Sorry about the longwinded post...)
Ahem, don't you mean long winded cut and paste job???

Where did you find that crock?

Do you know what a 122mm war head is delivered by Carol?

LMAO

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Drummond wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of dogpiles, I'm addressing one right now.
Buddy, here's a clue. You're about as funny as a corpse. You can't stand your ground and debate because you have no brain to debate with.
Cway just kicks the crap out of you and you end up looking like the chattering fool you are.
Hee, Hee.

I can feel your breath in my crotch.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
my fav.....
George W. Bush calls for ‘benevolent’ immigration debate
http://www.infowars.com/george-w-bush-calls-f...
"Immigrants come with new skills and new ideas."
i think he nailed that one.
The ones from south of the border have only one main agenda and that is to take everything they can get whether it is from begging, borrowing or stealing (mostly stealing). They are nothing like the immigrants that came here before welfare and all the other taxpayer funded handouts were implemented. Immigrants from before that time came here looking for opportunity not for exploitation of their neighbors like the *illegals* that Obama wants us all to bend over for.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Therefore we should invade Russia, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen .......he'll, lets just bomb the world. You're an idiot
Hell, let's just drop Boric Acid in Boca Raton Fl and drive the cockroaches into the ocean.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
With the exception of Russia we are doing just that or haven't you heard? We have drones flying everywhere. In a few more nations than you mentioned. Russia doesn't harbor terrorist. They have them but like us won't them gone. They can take care of the own. Now who's the idiot?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You really expect me to cite every useless towelhead who straps ordinance onto his useless azz and blows himself up (and sadly, innocent people with him)? You muslim extremist nutz make me laugh, but we will still keep killing you happily......:-)
US choices for anti-America barbarian haters, desiring to terrorize innocent people.

A. Die
B. Rot in Gitmo

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, reading your tripe is torture.
Something should be done to protect us.
I can't believe you read his spewage. Heck, if you're that into crap you should visit the local animal shelter.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at what FOX News has done to you, you're shaking in fear. Coward.
Another Obama Low IQ supporter!! Emaam: What do you get when you offer a Liberal a penny for his thoughts? CHANGE!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> CNN.com/Bush:Don 't Wait For Mushroom Cloud
Read it.
"flack"
"real dumb" reads nothing that might enlighten him. He is incapable of independent thought. He is a troll. His mantra;
- All conservatives are stoopid
- All conservatives hate America
- All conservatives are racists
- All conservatives hate blacks
- All conservatives are war mongers
- All conservatives are tax evaders
- All conservatives hate gays
- All conservatives are gun nuts
On the other hand "real dumb" is a caring, compassionate, understanding liberal gay with his handout.
Peace
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
6 month training mission?
you really do like the Infowars 'theories', don't you.
even a 12 year old armed with only a Kindle could debunk the crap that comes from that site. for anyone to post, though sans citation(good move btw), anything from that cite as credible smacks of right wing desperation.
so what is it? if only if had been brown Muslims instead of white ones....? FOX faux outrage that hasn't been fulfilled? oh what a bummer for a right wing nutjob. i'd almost feel sorry for you if it wasn't so freakin' funny.
Since you are 13, go ahead and do it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 819,261 - 819,280 of1,073,356
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info