Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
819,241 - 819,260 of 1,096,440 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Therefore we should invade Russia, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen .......he'll, lets just bomb the world. You're an idiot
Hell, let's just drop Boric Acid in Boca Raton Fl and drive the cockroaches into the ocean.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Therefore we should invade Russia, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen .......he'll, lets just bomb the world. You're an idiot
With the exception of Russia we are doing just that or haven't you heard? We have drones flying everywhere. In a few more nations than you mentioned. Russia doesn't harbor terrorist. They have them but like us won't them gone. They can take care of the own. Now who's the idiot?
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You really expect me to cite every useless towelhead who straps ordinance onto his useless azz and blows himself up (and sadly, innocent people with him)? You muslim extremist nutz make me laugh, but we will still keep killing you happily......:-)
US choices for anti-America barbarian haters, desiring to terrorize innocent people.

A. Die
B. Rot in Gitmo

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, reading your tripe is torture.
Something should be done to protect us.
I can't believe you read his spewage. Heck, if you're that into crap you should visit the local animal shelter.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at what FOX News has done to you, you're shaking in fear. Coward.
Another Obama Low IQ supporter!! Emaam: What do you get when you offer a Liberal a penny for his thoughts? CHANGE!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> CNN.com/Bush:Don 't Wait For Mushroom Cloud
Read it.
"flack"
"real dumb" reads nothing that might enlighten him. He is incapable of independent thought. He is a troll. His mantra;
- All conservatives are stoopid
- All conservatives hate America
- All conservatives are racists
- All conservatives hate blacks
- All conservatives are war mongers
- All conservatives are tax evaders
- All conservatives hate gays
- All conservatives are gun nuts
On the other hand "real dumb" is a caring, compassionate, understanding liberal gay with his handout.
Peace
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
6 month training mission?
you really do like the Infowars 'theories', don't you.
even a 12 year old armed with only a Kindle could debunk the crap that comes from that site. for anyone to post, though sans citation(good move btw), anything from that cite as credible smacks of right wing desperation.
so what is it? if only if had been brown Muslims instead of white ones....? FOX faux outrage that hasn't been fulfilled? oh what a bummer for a right wing nutjob. i'd almost feel sorry for you if it wasn't so freakin' funny.
Since you are 13, go ahead and do it

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Going to be some exciting racing in Kansas today. Go JR!!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> With the exception of Russia we are doing just that or haven't you heard? We have drones flying everywhere. In a few more nations than you mentioned. Russia doesn't harbor terrorist. They have them but like us won't them gone. They can take care of the own. Now who's the idiot?
You're nuts and you don't know dik about armed military drones.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get the how many putts do it take to score...
If there's 18 holes, that would round out to about three putts per hole...so anyone needs to get three putts or less per hole, to score under 54, in this uhmazing game of hit the little round bawl into little round holes?
Just making sure I have all facts here before I opine on anything further.
The courses I play here are par 70. Add 54 to 70 and the handicap point is 124. Holes are par 3, par 4, and par 5.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You must thrive on the apprehensions of the unknown and derisiveness.
His only "accomplishment" was Obamacare. Democrats who wrote it are calling it a "train wreck".
Besides strangling the private sector and job creation, accelerating the drone program resulting in a deeper animosity towards the US, campaigning or on vacation, exactly what else has he done?
I will try and keep an open mind.
Newsmax:

"The Obama administration has hired public-relations giant Weber Shandwick to help sell Obamacare to the uninsured and persuade them to enroll in a healthcare plan.

Obamacare aims to cover uninsured Americans by expanding Medicaid and by imposing an “individual mandate” requiring everyone to have insurance or pay a tax. There is obvious concern in the White House, however, that many of the nation’s 37 million uninsured Americans will pay the tax rather than buy health insurance.

“Weber Shandwick won a $3.1 million contract to assist the Department of Health and Human Services with rolling out a campaign to convince skeptical — or simply confused — Americans that the act is good for them and persuade them to enroll in a health plan,” Advertising Age reported.

The PR firm will seek to implement “rollout communication” based on “old-fashioned marketing principles,” the magazine disclosed.

The HHS agency in charge of the campaign is the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.

Weber Shandwick is a global public relations firm with offices in 81 countries. "

Democrats can't sell it for him so the Jerk has to take MY taxpayer money and spend it on some Madison Ave. firm to sell it to me.

The Boy Messiah is a train wreck, indeed.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're nuts and you don't know dik about armed military drones.
Sheep dip!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called brainwashing, hate America "radicalization", and it's dark age, barbarian bullchit.
Deport all haters, back to where they hate from.
Probably not__the US has never been involved militarily in that part of the world. All the ethnic cleansing/terrorist bullsht in and around Chechnya was an internal Russia thing.

Those who are Islamic are about 75% Sunni and the others a hodge podge of other lesser known Islamic sects. I'm not sure which are the US haters, maybe all of them, who the fk knows eh?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you read his spewage. Heck, if you're that into crap you should visit the local animal shelter.
I enjoy reading you.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Sheep dip!!!
Well then, in that case you're lying Flacko__I didn't have you figured for a liar.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well then, in that case you're lying Flacko__I didn't have you figured for a liar.
I don't lie. I know more about drones than I care to type on here. You know there is this thing called goggle, right? When a subject intrigues me I can spend days researching it. But you are just Mr Know-It-All. Where's Sherman?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama: Don't form opinions on Boston attacks until government decides!! Obama instructing His Sheep’s’ Wait’… let us get our talking points out to the Liberal Media than Full Press!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't lie. I know more about drones than I care to type on here. You know there is this thing called goggle, right? When a subject intrigues me I can spend days researching it. But you are just Mr Know-It-All. Where's Sherman?
You don't know sht about drones Flack armed or otherwise and you don't know much about the military either__you prove it daily with your recycled bar talk.

LMAO, two days ago you were bragging on the top dog at McDonalds while two weeks ago you were dissing the McDonalds employees who are too stupid to work real cash registers.

Type this in Flack__PQ-9-Reaper

The US military has those and so does the CIA__google won't get you to the CIA program.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Obama: Don't form opinions on Boston attacks until government decides!! Obama instructing His Sheep’s’ Wait’… let us get our talking points out to the Liberal Media than Full Press!!
The Jerk-In-Chief knew within the hour who the bombers were and what they had done. And then he goes on with this "God bless America" bullchit and and how whoever did this will pay, blah, blah, blah....and then George Stepandfetchitopolos swoons.

Those two were rogue Muslim operatives. The Boy Messiah is about as duplicitous as the Snake in the Garden.

Shove an apple in his mouth.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're nuts and you don't know dik about armed military drones.
Well, we know you and that's dik enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm RIGHT! USAs IQ average is down. I said it 1... 2 min Stooopid Americans 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Rogue Scholar 05 176,834
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Call Sperm 2014 49,274
Word (Dec '08) 34 min Doug77 4,636
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Professor Emeritu... 46,240
Amy 8-22 1 hr Kuuipo 12
Racist graffiti appears on Chicago night club b... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 97,840

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••