Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
819,201 - 819,220 of 1,100,233 Comments Last updated 48 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#891178 Apr 21, 2013
Have We Ever Gotten to the Bottom of Exactly ‘Why’ Bush and the Neocons Disastrously Invaded Iraq?

http://www.infowars.com/have-we-ever-gotten-t...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#891179 Apr 21, 2013
Will the Liberal Media known as the Obama Press try to sweep Boston Terrorist Attack under the Rug as they did with Benghazi!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#891181 Apr 21, 2013
my fav.....

George W. Bush calls for ‘benevolent’ immigration debate

http://www.infowars.com/george-w-bush-calls-f...

"Immigrants come with new skills and new ideas."

i think he nailed that one.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891182 Apr 21, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is doing a great job as president
You'll have to enlighten me on how golf parring scores work, before I could offer you a return opinion on that statement. Is it like bowling?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#891183 Apr 21, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do we have to go over this? Negroes are an inconsequential voting block comprising 15% of the US population (with around half unable to vote, as convicted felons)....:-)
Blacks voted at a higher rate this year than other minority groups and for the first time in history may also have voted at a higher rate than whites, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of census data, election day exit poll data and vote totals from selected cities and counties.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/12/26/the...

a trend that can only grow.

so we can see why the FOXbot demographic is in denial.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#891184 Apr 21, 2013
America, Are War Criminals Running the USA?

With all the horror that took place in Boston, Massachusetts, April 15th and throughout the ensuing days until Friday night, April 19th, when the alleged suspect was captured, very little—if any—news reporting focused on significant national issues that ought to have been considered equally important to the well-being of the nation’s safety and security but apparently was overlooked. The New York Times, however, gave mention to “U.S. Engaged in Torture After 9/11, Review Concludes.”

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/america-a...
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891185 Apr 21, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadaam Hussein wasn't invading anyone and wasn't even capable of it. Y
Get a brain idiot.

Kuwait didn't set their own oil wells on fire-and neither did we.
Anonymous

Fulton, KY

#891186 Apr 21, 2013
yea the worst president listen to Obama\/ille song on youtube
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891188 Apr 21, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Stupid! In the case of Korea there was an actual military invasion that threatened to conflagrate the entire region. This was not the case with Iraq. Sadaam's army was weak and demoralized and couldn't have invaded a whorehouse.
Saddam the Insane-wonderous Kurd murdering, Kuwaiti invading, oil-pilfering rogue nutcase that lead his own country to FAILED statehood, and utmost INstability in the mid-east.

That's your hero- eh Duhmpont? You must really be loving current conditions in the area now.

"Idiot".
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#891189 Apr 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
6 month training mission?
you really do like the Infowars 'theories', don't you.
even a 12 year old armed with only a Kindle could debunk the crap that comes from that site. for anyone to post, though sans citation(good move btw), anything from that cite as credible smacks of right wing desperation.
so what is it? if only if had been brown Muslims instead of white ones....? FOX faux outrage that hasn't been fulfilled? oh what a bummer for a right wing nutjob. i'd almost feel sorry for you if it wasn't so freakin' funny.
After six months training the sumbitch could have created far better devices than shtty pressure cooker bombs. US Army EOD training doesn't take six months.

I like the FBI profiler Van Zandt's wild azz guess.

The older brother wanted to pursue international/Olympic boxing and the dream vanished when he learned that US citizenship would be denied due to his criminal record and he wouldn't be able to compete for his birth nation for political reasons. Sort of a man without a country.

Whatever, at some point the guy became a danger to society__the younger brother however is a puzzle.

We'll learn in time.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891191 Apr 21, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong nitwit! Water boarding is torture and we prosecuted its use as a war crime after WWII. There's nothing "up in the air" about it. Yes we do use it on intelligence trainees to teach them how to resist it. You obviously don't see the difference between participating voluntarily in a training regimen and being involuntarily tortured.
Panetta never implied that water boarding or in right wing PC parlance "enhanced interrogation" ever contributed to information that ultimately tracked down Bin Laden. John McCain who is on the Senate Intelligence Committee stated;
“It was not torture, or cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment of detainees that got us the major leads that ultimately enabled our intelligence community to find Osama bin Laden,”
He also stated;
“Ultimately this debate is about far more than technical or practical issues. It is about far more than whether torture works or does not work. It is about far more than utilitarian matters. Ultimately, this is about morality.”
“We are America, and we hold ourselves to a higher standard,”
And yet you keep insisting you're some kind of Christian.
Keep yer fugn worship tolerance of dirtbag terrorist tacTics on the pages of over in the mid-east where they come from duhpont.

Disgusting barbarian "idiot".
TSM

El Paso, TX

#891192 Apr 21, 2013
I assure you this President will refuse to answer questions about the Boston Terrorist Attack as he refused to answering questions about Benghazi, saying it’s an ongoing Investigation!! I understand Obama’s Dilemma it’s hard to explain (Incompetence!)
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891193 Apr 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>After six months training the sumbitch could have created far better devices than shtty pressure cooker bombs. US Army EOD training doesn't take six months.
I like the FBI profiler Van Zandt's wild azz guess.
The older brother wanted to pursue international/Olympic boxing and the dream vanished when he learned that US citizenship would be denied due to his criminal record and he wouldn't be able to compete for his birth nation for political reasons. Sort of a man without a country.
Whatever, at some point the guy became a danger to society__the younger brother however is a puzzle.
We'll learn in time.
It's called brainwashing, hate America "radicalization", and it's dark age, barbarian bullchit.

Deport all haters, back to where they hate from.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#891194 Apr 21, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to enlighten me on how golf parring scores work, before I could offer you a return opinion on that statement. Is it like bowling?
As long as you shoot under 54 over par for whatever course you are playing you are considered a handicap golfer. No cheating. Which by the way is completely against the purpose of the game.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#891195 Apr 21, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
What you're forgetting Carol is that at the time of our incursion into Iraq the Kurds were being protected by no fly zones and were no longer in any substantial danger. When we gained our independence from Great Britain it was Americans who paid the price in blood, we didn't have some foreign power do it for us. People like Barham Salih wanted their freedom from Sadaam but weren't willing to do the heavy lifting required to achieve it.
Democrats who voted for giving Bush the authority for military force did so in the hopes that it would force Sadaam to open his sites to UN inspectors and it succeeded. The inspectors were in there but George W. wasn't pleased that they weren't finding what he wanted them to find and decided to invade before they finished their job.
I thought that the French helped us during the American Revolution along with Poles and many others and many other entities loaned us funds. You seem to be lost and locked into a fetal position with your tiny appendage jammed into your mouth, Dood.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891196 Apr 21, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it.
Now show us the WMDs.
You can't? What a surprise.
You can't read AND comprehend much can you.

Maybe you should try boxing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891197 Apr 21, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Therefore we should invade Russia, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen .......he'll, lets just bomb the world. You're an idiot
No you fgn nutcase.

That's why we have a lifetime of JAIL-called Gitmo.

And the ability to DEPORT barbaric, anarchial, murdering, maiming low life haters of America.

Lapeer, MI

#891198 Apr 21, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Stupid! In the case of Korea there was an actual military invasion that threatened to conflagrate the entire region. This was not the case with Iraq. Sadaam's army was weak and demoralized and couldn't have invaded a whorehouse.
You make up your history as you go along. Cute but stupid. Take what's left of your credibility and shove it.

Saddam had attacked Iran, Kuwait and was in constant attack against attack mode against his own people. He had poor relations with surrounding countries as a matter of record. He had visions of grandeur to become the Middle East's major force to be reckoned with.

You are so full of it that MSNBC wants to hire you.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891199 Apr 21, 2013
flack wrote:
A bunch of brain dead morans!
Expand Gitmo-
Send all supporters of vile, anti-American barbarian supporters of terrorist tacTics, to haterville for a lifetime of hell together.

(Ugh-terrorism and terrorists SUCK)

Lapeer, MI

#891200 Apr 21, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong nitwit! Water boarding is torture and we prosecuted its use as a war crime after WWII. There's nothing "up in the air" about it. Yes we do use it on intelligence trainees to teach them how to resist it. You obviously don't see the difference between participating voluntarily in a training regimen and being involuntarily tortured.
Panetta never implied that water boarding or in right wing PC parlance "enhanced interrogation" ever contributed to information that ultimately tracked down Bin Laden. John McCain who is on the Senate Intelligence Committee stated;
“It was not torture, or cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment of detainees that got us the major leads that ultimately enabled our intelligence community to find Osama bin Laden,”
He also stated;
“Ultimately this debate is about far more than technical or practical issues. It is about far more than whether torture works or does not work. It is about far more than utilitarian matters. Ultimately, this is about morality.”
“We are America, and we hold ourselves to a higher standard,”
And yet you keep insisting you're some kind of Christian.
Hell, reading your tripe is torture.

Something should be done to protect us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min KiMare 49,491
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 1 hr Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE