Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,957)

Showing posts 819,121 - 819,140 of1,072,821
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This talk of a record by Obama is totally false. Now be a good boy & post Bush's record accomplishments. Make sure to mention 7 embassies (not consulates), EMBASSIES attacked, 10s of dozens of people killed. Hundreds of thousands more killed in the 2 bullshit wars (bothBush's fault). Hurricane Katrina debacle, biggest recession since the great depression, lying to the American people to push his agenda ect...
NJ raider 1….Let’s stay Focus, but I’ll participate in the Liberal blame game!! Using Liberal Logic if Clinton had taken out’ Osama’ neither 9/11or the Iraq war would have Happen!! What was the Trigger that led to the Iraq War’’9/11’…. it’s Clinton Fault!!
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
God keeps a special place prepared for hypocrites like the Boy Messiah.
Then I wonder what's waiting for people like Bush who wage war-by-lies and order the torture of prisoners?

And people like you who enable them.

Hmmm, suddenly the hereafter not an attractive prospect, Shiny?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rolling Stones and The Who were also at the 9/11 fundraiser concert where David Bowie sang his heartfelt rendition of "America".
So sissy music to you is musicians honoring the dead and the heroes of 9/11?
Like I said...you're just too far beyond help.
Cway and his ilk are what you might call Cultural Terrorists.

A lot of brainless browbeating , innuendo and unsubstantiated smarmy partisan banter that is meant to actually look like a 'political discussion'.

I heard he also flicks boogers at Conservatives in Starbucks.
Mamba snake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Snakes can't stand up.
Get between me and my burrow and you'll find out otherwise, GOP rat boy.

Ssss

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Carol rubbed her crystal ball and now knows the thoughts of every Israeli and South Korean on the planet.
As for killing innocent people "being worth it", I guess it's okay as long as cheerleaders like you are safe on the sideline.
<quoted text>
The right, with its CIA overthrow of democracies around the world, its wars of criminal aggression like Iran-Contra and 2003 Iraq, along with drone strikes, have made us unnecessary enemies.
Ah, Cway rubbed his crystal ball and now knows the thoughts of every Iraqi, Kurd and Kuwaiti on the planet and they all hate George Bush, right?

The mighty Liberal throne you sit on has a toilet seat on it.

Use it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, you are too disconnected from reality for anyone to take seriously.
....and that's why you keep returning with vague, evasive rhetoric and insults.

Got it:]
Mamba snake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. Didn't Obama's namesake(Hussein) attack Kuwait unprovoked? Didn't he kill a million of his own citizens unprovoked? Didn't he attack Iran unprovoked?
You think perhaps that you are very skilled in the propaganda technique of lying by way of selective avoidance of history but you fall flat on your face - both of them, Janus.
First, try not to confuse your wars, Sonny. Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in 1990 was not a cause for war by GW Bush in 2003.

Shining Electron: Uh... Uh... Uh...

Well, if you think Hussein killing his own people was justification for launching a war on him in 2003, then why didn't Bush bring that issue before Congress and the American people?

Instead, he conjured up a pack of WMD lies, didn't he?

Shiny Electron: Uh... Uh... Uh...

As for Iraq's attack on Iran, I recall the Reagan administration backed Hussein and sent him bio-chemical weapons.

Shiny Electron: Uh... Uh... Uh...

And aren't you a horse's arse for trying to use Iraq's attack on Iran in 1979 as justification for Bush's declaration of war in 2003? The two events are separated by nearly a generation.

Okay, pressing on, there's this swelling compassion you seem to have with regard to the murdered victims of political tyranny.

So, where was all this compassion by you hypocrites when thousands were being tortured and executed in the Reagan-GHW Bush supported regimes of Chile, Argentina, El Salvador, Brazil and Honduras?

And you have no problem with our CIA and miitary using all sorts of torture on people who mostly turn out innocent, correct?

You see, Shiny, I don't have to exert myself much to horsewhip you in public. Like Fenrig, all that's necessary is to let you open your mouth and the truth takes care of it for me.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime and Cway would fold themselves up into WELCOME Mats and cover dog piles so the Boy Messiah could walk by undsoiled.
Not necessary since we have you to throw down instead.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
NJ raider 1….Let’s stay Focus, but I’ll participate in the Liberal blame game!! Using Liberal Logic if Clinton had taken out’ Osama’ neither 9/11or the Iraq war would have Happen!! What was the Trigger that led to the Iraq War’’9/11’…. it’s Clinton Fault!!
You call it liberal logic, I call it non logic. Clinton did his job. He left his predecessor basically with the blueprint of the foreign policy at that time. Using conservative logic, Clinton should've flown off half cocked like Bush did in Iraq except it would've been Afghanistan. 2nd if the Bush's wouldn't have been doing business with the Bin Laden's, America wouldn't have got caught in the middle. Clinton gave Bush everything he needed to not allow 9/11 to happen. Basically you're saying you wanted Clinton to be the president of the president, but talk wanted him out when he was president. What since does that make?
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Cway rubbed his crystal ball and now knows the thoughts of every Iraqi, Kurd and Kuwaiti on the planet and they all hate George Bush, right?
Whoa, hold on there, rat boy.

You GOP mental midgets constantly pretend you can read minds and tell the future. I see it in your posts all the time.

So don't lay that BS on our doorstep.

Crystal ball prognostication is your self-proclaimed GOP trait. So live with it, Astro. Try not to hoist on others the kooky behaviour your side is guilty of.

Court is adjourned.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
....and that's why you keep returning with vague, evasive rhetoric and insults.
Got it:]
No, rat boy.

It's you and Carol who respond with mostly insults, evasion and rhetoric.

Say hello to Fenris, your other alter ego sock puppet.
Onlooker

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>

I am busted, broken and dead in this debate.
Yeah , you are. Too ignorant to even comprehend that FACT no doubt as well.
Onlooker

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please.
Iraq stated in 1995 that it produced a total of only 10 tons of choline from the di-isopropylamine and ethylene oxide and approximately 3 tons of methyl thiophosphonyl dichloride from the phosphorous pentasulphide and methyl phosphonyl chloride. From this, Iraq states that it produced experimental quantities of VX (recently increased to 260 kg from 160 kg). Iraq has recently admitted that three 250-gauge aerial bombs had been filled with VX for experimental purposes.

Iraq claimed that further attempts to produce VX were unsuccessful and the programme was finally abandoned in September 1988. According to Iraq's account, the remaining choline from the 10 tons was burned in early 1988 and the remaining 247 tons of phosphorous pentasulphide was discarded in 1991 by scattering it over an area of land and putting it in pits. Iraq also claimed that 213 tons of di-isopropylamine was destroyed by bombing during the Gulf war. However, while the Commission has found traces of these chemicals at the sites at which Iraq states their destruction occurred, it has not been able to verify the quantities destroyed.

Thus, precursors for the production of at least 200 to 250 tons of VX could not be definitively accounted for.

Iraq also had the capability to produce, at least at laboratory scale, sodium sulphide (Na2S) and thiodiglycol (both for sulphur mustard agent production), methyl benzilate (for BZ production), triethanol amine (for nitrogen-mustard agent production) and potassium bifluoride and ammonium bifluoride (for GB/GF production). In addition, Iraq had the capability to produce the VX precursors choline, methyl thiophosphonyl dichloride (MPS) at the least at pilot-plant scale.
----------
Munitions

Iraq has declared that it weaponized for chemical weapons purposes the following munitions: RPG-7 rocket-propelled grenades and 82mm and 120mm mortar shells exclusively for CS; 130mm and 155mm artillery shells for mustard agent; 250- and 500-gauge aerial bombs for mustard, tabun, sarin and CS; 122mm rockets, R-400 and DB-2 aerial bombs for sarin and mixtures of GB/GF; and Al Hussein missile warheads for sarin. Of these, Iraq acquired the capability to produce all of the aerial bomb types listed and the Al Hussein missile warheads and chemical containers for 122mm rockets. It was reliant on imports of the other empty munitions but had the capability to empty conventional artillery shells and aerial bombs for subsequent refill with chemical-weapons agent.
----------
And just for the record-"rose colored glasses" are pretty ignorant things to rely on when actaully having to face the reality of some of this stuff.....

VX gas is one of the most dangerous chemicals created. It is used in chemical warfare.

VX gas was developed in the Porton Down Chemical Weapons Research Centre, Wiltshire, England in 1952 and its devastating effects were tested. The British traded the technology of VX with the United States of America for information on thermonuclear weapons.

VX has not been used to its fullest potential yet because it is too dangerous to use for local attacks with wind that could blow the VX back onto the base. This factor has helped to keep VX from being used to cripple local nations. If these weapons were launched against a nation then there would be the possibility of a nuclear counterattack because VX is a weapon of mass destruction that spreads from impact point killing all in its path.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't begin to describe my contempt for subhuman POS like you who make no apologies for killing and torturing innocent people on the basis of whim and thin intel.
I don't need a trip to Afghanistan.
But you need a trip to Gitmo to see what it's like at the receiveing end, hypocrite.
Hate America-leave-and go live else where, where Your inhumane MENTALity would be on par.

Maiming and murdering other individuals is against Civil law codes here.

Dirtbag.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate America-leave-and go live else where, where Your inhumane MENTALity would be on par.
Maiming and murdering other individuals is against Civil law codes here.
Dirtbag.
Obama is doing a great job as president
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Given as two people generally can't keep a secret (much less an entire government), we dismiss the volunteerist as another leftist conspiracy nut.
We dismiss you as a fat fckng phag...
Actually i am not a liberal i am a conformed conservative, i am libertarian leaning, like Ron Paul.
The nation is in danger from multinational corporations and those that want to enslave us, the US is just a giant plantation.

The new world order is real and in charge so you all can keep in confusion with your left/right talking points but one thing ia clear, your civil liberties are eroding day by day by day until there is nothing left but your rotting corpse.
And i have to say, the founders must be rolling in their graves with the nonsense that the american people put up with their servant government.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
We are going to torture answers out of that little muslim retard in Boston. How does that make you FEEL, phag?:-)
You know that there is a very good chance that you are a psychopath.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals will never admit the are wrong even when they themselves KNOW they are wrong!
Then claimed Sarah Palin shot Guifford and they STILL believe it!!!
The also say Bush flew the planes of Sept. 11.
They also say Bush secretly detonated the levies in New Orleans!!!
Thanks God for the few Conservatives still around, otherwise we would all be screwed!
I am not a liberal but i know that the US government let 9/11 happen and from the way it looks they blew building 7 to bits.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. Didn't Obama's namesake(Hussein) attack Kuwait unprovoked? Didn't he kill a million of his own citizens unprovoked? Didn't he attack Iran unprovoked?
You think perhaps that you are very skilled in the propaganda technique of lying by way of selective avoidance of history but you fall flat on your face - both of them, Janus.
How many people does china execute? How is that any of americans business?
Goverments are evil, your own government experimented on foster children, does that warrant some kind of foreign attack?

(1992) New York State psychiatric Institute
and Mount Sianai School of Medicine
Experiment on Children with Dangerous Drug
Fenfluramine
Columbia University’s New York State Psychiatric
Institute and the Mount Sinai School of Medicine give
100 males — mostly African-American and
Hispanic, all between the ages of six and 10 and all
the younger brothers of juvenile delinquents — 10
milligrams of fenfluramine (fen-fen) per kilogram of
body weight in order to test the theory that low
serotonin levels are linked to violent or aggressive
behavior. Parents of the participants received $125
each, including a $25 Toys ‘R’ Us gift certificate
(Goliszek).

http://dailyunconstitutional.com/1372-governm...

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is doing a great job as president
says those who hate America.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 819,121 - 819,140 of1,072,821
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Brian_G 45,548
Make 1000$ instantly 1 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 173,742
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 3 hr wow 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••