Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#891246 Apr 21, 2013
Mike G wrote:
<quoted text>Obama called the bombers “terrorists” and said,“They failed because the people of Boston refused to be intimidated. They failed because, as Americans, we refused to be terrorized.”
Good, strong stuff — before he ruined it. Obama’s uplifting tone suddenly shifted into peevish scold as he warned against a rush to judgment “about the motivations of these individuals” or “entire groups of people.”
The president is stuck in deep denial. Shadow-boxing against the truth, he can’t bring himself to say “Muslim terrorists.”
The scolding diminished a moment of national pride by suggesting that Islam played no role in the worst terror attack on American civilians since 9/11. Those who think Islam matters are regarded as bigots.
Obama’s not fooling anybody except himself. The ties between terrorism and radical Islam won’t disappear because he refuses to see them.
More disturbing is that his Friday speech perfectly captures his worldview, part of which subscribes to the myth that America is fundamentally anti-Islam.
The view surfaces in his apology tours abroad and his contempt for those who don’t share his faith in value-free multiculturalism. His support for building a mosque near Ground Zero rested on the distorted claim that opposition would undermine “our commitment to religious freedom.”
His view also informs his policies, including his determination to close Gitmo and release all combatants we capture on foreign battlefields without interrogation. He initially blamed the terror attack that killed our ambassador in Libya on a supposed protest against an anti-Muslim video that never existed. His demand that Israel make endless concessions to the Palestinians reflects his refusal to recognize broad Muslim anti-Semitism.
The brothers Tsarnaev, along with their mother, reportedly called 9/11 “an inside job” concocted to fuel hatred of Muslims. That this generous nation gave them asylum, freedom and welfare made no difference.
The family’s journey from gratitude to hatred would be a remarkable story if we hadn’t seen it before. But we have, and the warning about radical Islam’s appeal in the West has been sounded repeatedly, most eloquently by Tony Blair and Congressman Pete King--who is constantly blasted by the PC media as being "anti-Muslim".
“The problem is not simply the extremism. And I think one of the mistakes is in thinking that if you deal with the extremists, you deal with the problem,” the former British prime minister said in a TV interview in 2010.
Blair argues that global jihad is more complicated than most Westerners believe, and that the terrorists’ narrative is not limited to those who take up arms.
The heart of the jihad myth, he said, is “that Islam is under oppression from the West, that the West is hostile, and that by the leadership of Muslim countries being in alliance with the West, they are somehow complicit in a betrayal of the fundamentals of their religion.”
Blair added,“That is a narrative that has a broader reach than we think.”
He cited as examples young men educated in the West who became radicalized and plotted to blow up airliners, trains and buildings in New York and London. He warned that the phenomenon is growing.
We can now add to the roster of homegrown terrorists a pair of ethnic Chechens who, as their lives in America unraveled, turned to radical Islam, and then turned against their adopted homeland.
These are facts, and even the man in the Oval Office can’t make them go away.
And you wrote that long winded bllsht all by yourself?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#891247 Apr 21, 2013
TSM wrote:
Will the Liberal Media known as the Obama Press try to sweep Boston Terrorist Attack under the Rug as they did with Benghazi!!
You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

Rahm Emanuel

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#891248 Apr 21, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
Obamacare Strikes Again
The nation's largest movie theater chain has cut the hours of thousands of employees, saying in a company memo that ObamaCare requirements are to blame.
Regal Entertainment Group, which operates more than 500 theaters in 38 states, last month rolled back shifts for non-salaried workers to 30 hours per week, putting them under the threshold at which employers are required to provide health insurance. The Nashville-based company said in a letter to managers that the move was a direct result of ObamaCare.
“In addition, some managers have requested guidance on what they should tell those employees negatively impacted and, at your discretion, we suggest the following,” read the memo.“To comply with the Affordable Care Act, Regal had to increase our health care budget to cover those newly deemed eligible based on the law's definition of a full-time employee.”
“To manage this budget, all other employees will be scheduled in accord with business needs and in a manner that will not negatively impact our health care budget,” the message continues.
Cut from what?
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#891250 Apr 21, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to enlighten me on how golf parring scores work, before I could offer you a return opinion on that statement. Is it like bowling?
Even Obama's golf game sucks.

A loser at everything except campaigning.

Gettysburg, PA

#891251 Apr 21, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us what Obama was thinking when he bankrolled and armed the Muslim Brotherhood.
Since you are referencing Egypt, we have been supporting Egypt's military for years. At this point, we do not know how that will work out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#891252 Apr 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>

The Boston marathon Terrorism is yet another EPIC Obama failure.
Yet, Obama claims victory and the lapdog media writes what they are told.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#891253 Apr 21, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us what Obama was thinking when he bankrolled and armed the Muslim Brotherhood.
Worldwide Islamic dominance, the goal of all Muslims.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#891254 Apr 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut from what?
If employee hours are cut from 40 to 30, then they are taking a 25% pay cut for the glory of Obamacare.

But welfare bums like you don't care.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#891255 Apr 21, 2013
Talking about having our Priorities (Up Side Down,) Guns versus Terrorism!! Isn’t it amazing how fast we were able to remove Weapons from Law Abiding Citizens, one over a Photo, the other a Water Pistol, and a Homeowner because she was complaining about her Property Taxes going up but for some reason after the FBI interview the Older Brother he falls off the FBI List!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#891257 Apr 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy reading you.
And reading you is like receiving a Valentine written in Braille, unexpected....malfound, yet enticing.

Location hidden

#891258 Apr 21, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.
You have no shame? You must be an Obama sucker. Hopefully you will have to suffer the blight he's causing like the rest of us, or are you planning on fleeing the country when everything goes totally to shyt?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#891259 Apr 21, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
First, Obama cannot give any nation more than $400K without Congress's approval. Secondly, Egypt has received $3 Billion per year from the US since 1979. Reagan was the FIRST President to give them jets.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#891260 Apr 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>After six months training the sumbitch could have created far better devices than shtty pressure cooker bombs. US Army EOD training doesn't take six months.
I like the FBI profiler Van Zandt's wild azz guess.
The older brother wanted to pursue international/Olympic boxing and the dream vanished when he learned that US citizenship would be denied due to his criminal record and he wouldn't be able to compete for his birth nation for political reasons. Sort of a man without a country.
Whatever, at some point the guy became a danger to society__the younger brother however is a puzzle.
We'll learn in time.
With all the details emerging; there has been no mention of these two holding a job. How did they support themselves in an expensive city like Boston? If he was married with a child, why was he living in squalor in that apartment? They say they were living there together, and some accounts say the younger one was living in the dorm at UMass, which is not cheap, neither is the tuition, even with the supposed $2500 scholarship. Where did they get the money to buy all those guns and explosives, travel out of the country for 6 months and pay rent in Boston? There's got to be way more to this story.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#891261 Apr 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You have no shame? You must be an Obama sucker. Hopefully you will have to suffer the blight he's causing like the rest of us, or are you planning on fleeing the country when everything goes totally to shyt?
Hey, when we start losing 750,000 jobs per month, car makers go bankrupt, banks go in the red AGAIN !!! get by with us on that blight shit.

Location hidden

#891262 Apr 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, when we start losing 750,000 jobs per month, car makers go bankrupt, banks go in the red AGAIN !!! get by with us on that blight shit.
How many centuries do we have to keep giving Chrysler money so they can continue to produce cars that are nobody's first choice to purchase?

I read an interview that a Colorado treasurer gave where he claimed, "We are running out of people to tax!", when asked about the state's economic outlook. The fastest growing segment of Colorado society is that of illegals with numerous fake IDs and welfare cards in their wallets. The nation is catching up with Colorado in that in 20 years 3/4 of our population will be young Hispanics preying on the 1/4 of elderly "real" citizens. You will probably be dead of natural causes by then but I won't. Too bad you will miss the worst of the blight.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#891263 Apr 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the details emerging; there has been no mention of these two holding a job. How did they support themselves in an expensive city like Boston? If he was married with a child, why was he living in squalor in that apartment? They say they were living there together, and some accounts say the younger one was living in the dorm at UMass, which is not cheap, neither is the tuition, even with the supposed $2500 scholarship. Where did they get the money to buy all those guns and explosives, travel out of the country for 6 months and pay rent in Boston? There's got to be way more to this story.
THERE IS!

Beck To Expose Obama Boston Bombing Coverup

http://www.westernjournalism.com/beck-to-expo...

“The Blaze” is interested. And TheBlaze will not comply. We will not sit down. We will not shut up. We will not be intimidated. We look hard into looking who he is. Who he’s connected to, and why he seems to be offered a ticket to freedom even though he’s been linked to bombing. Don’t believe me? Don’t believe me. Six Congressmen have verified.

One of our brave sources asked me to do something very specific and when I was told to do it I said ‘That’s crazy talk. What does the hell does that mean?’ They told me what it meant. I can’t at this time tell you what it means. But I want to do it one more time.
On Monday I reveal everything we know. So let me just say this to those at the highest echelons of government. No the tagging system. They know about events. Not files, events.

Let me send this message very clear: We know who this Saudi national is. It is in your best interest of the integrity of the people of United States of America. It’s best coming from you, not from a news organization. It’s best coming from you. You have until Monday. We have information on who this man is. And listen to me carefully. In your little “event” world, we know he is a very bad, bad, bad man. I know that doesn’t make any sense to you right now. But on Monday it will.

It makes sense to somebody in Washington.

I don’t bluff. I make promises. The truth matters. I’ve had enough of what you’ve done to our country.

I thought I had heard and seen it all. I thought I didn’t trust my government. Oh no, no, no, no.

There is no depth that these people will not stoop to. They have until Monday and then TheBlaze will expose it.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/19/glenn-%E2...

GoodbyeAmerica
Be careful Glenn...Remember what they did to Breitbart

PLEASE God B~L~E~S~S America
and it's Patriots! <3

Location hidden

#891264 Apr 21, 2013
Corporate welfare sucks.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/nov/...

So do Chrysler/Dodge autos.

Gettysburg, PA

#891265 Apr 21, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
If employee hours are cut from 40 to 30, then they are taking a 25% pay cut for the glory of Obamacare.
But welfare bums like you don't care.
If they were working 40 hours, they would be full time likely be getting healthcare benefits so Obamacare would not be an issue.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#891266 Apr 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are referencing Egypt, we have been supporting Egypt's military for years. At this point, we do not know how that will work out.
Just kinda rolling the dice, huh? Do you suppose the check was made out to "Egypt's Military"? No doubt Obama insisted Muhammad Morsi register the 16 F-16’s and 200 Tanks to the military as well. That should do it, no problem.
I swear Dave, sometimes....
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891271 Apr 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The courses I play here are par 70. Add 54 to 70 and the handicap point is 124. Holes are par 3, par 4, and par 5.
Okay, that makes sense :-).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 70,554
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 10 min Niemand 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Jacques Ottawa 180,541
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min Cali Girl 2014 51,230
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 44 min fukuda 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 48,351
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 4 hr YUPHesThe Devil 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,671
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:23 am PST

NBC Sports11:23AM
Soldier Field: Problem with clocks has been rectified
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Spokesman says Soldier Field game clocks are fixed - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:04 PM
Can the Texans Steal the AFC South?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?