Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
819,081 - 819,100 of 1,082,912 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
you've failed. again.
Son….You can’t Read I said Afghan not Iraq!! I feel your Pain defending this Inept President!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Look inward babe.
Your head is stuck between your legs.

Look upward.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Moscow. Russia and the United States agreed Saturday to step up cooperation in their fight against terror in the wake of news that two ethnic Chechens were suspected of organizing the deadly Boston Marathon bombings.
The Kremlin said Russian leader Vladimir Putin called US President Barack Obama to once again express his condolences and discuss ways the two sides can work more closely on security in the runup to the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi.
And the story goes like this: Putin was pissed because the Boy Messiah was secretly funding anti-Assad forces in Syria against Russia's ally. So Putin put the hurt on the Boy Messiah by instigating and funding the raid in Benghazi to wake the Kenyan King up.

You are about as gullible as a ten year old reading the NY TiImes.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And you are connecting the dots of al-Qaeda to two Russian bombers?
Wack-O.
How old are you?

...I mean mentally.

Disgruntled Chechen Muslims have been targets of Al Qaeda recruiters for a long, long time now.

Do you live in an Oprah Winfrey bubble?
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
This is the president record ‘Historic, Two Ambassadors Killed, Boarder agent Dead, Four Americans Killed in Benghazi, Terrorist attack in Boston, 2/3 of the casualties in Afghan happen on Obama’s Watch!! This record accomplished in Four Years!!
This talk of a record by Obama is totally false. Now be a good boy & post Bush's record accomplishments. Make sure to mention 7 embassies (not consulates), EMBASSIES attacked, 10s of dozens of people killed. Hundreds of thousands more killed in the 2 bullshit wars (bothBush's fault). Hurricane Katrina debacle, biggest recession since the great depression, lying to the American people to push his agenda ect...
Silky Sullivan

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Unbelievable!

Or, is it?

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

dad wrote:
I learned that you only have to be half black to be African American.
Can anyone explain that to me?
dude im half black. from the waist down.....thats why i can run fast..hahahahhahohohohohhohehe heheh.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless Boston-and the HUMANITY they showed, towards actions so undeserving of any.
If "it" hurts or harms anyone else whatsoever, whatever "it" may be, in any way shape form or fashion-- and arises of nothing but benevolence and maliciousness-then "it" is NOT "Right".
Pretty simple.
Wait a second....."it" arises of nothing but benevolence and maliciousness-then "it" is NOT "Right".

....arises of nothing but benevolence...???

Your cork is loose, Dood. And so are the corks of all the boobs who just gave you those judgits:]
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But when you(Cway) don't know if you are coming or going, then what importance could history possibly hold to you other than as a chant yelled at a beer party?
When you(Cway), revise history at will, it is no longer history but a propaganda tool in the hands of a chimpanzee.
Here. Have a banana.
Bananas are for chimps and those who support them.

If my history is so suspect, all you have to do is put up proof I'm wrong.

Something you guys don't try very often with me.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how many tragic and unfortunate deaths happen every single day that aren't caused by a bomb exploding in public places and planes flying into buildings?
Do you also know al Qaeda is regrouping in Africa?
It ain't over...no matter how much Obama wants you to believe he single-handedly has saved us all by finding bin Laden which he had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with when it came to the decisions leading up to his discovery five years beforehand.
It is embarrassing to the Boy Messiah that his Muslim Fan Club in N. Africa is a breeding ground for more Allah Terror. Thus, his lies to American citizens about winning the war on terrorism while he sends billions in aid and military equipment to the Muslim Brotherhood, Libyan and Syrian Islamists and to Hamas next door to Israel.

The American Liberal taxpayers: a Fool and his money are soon parted.

And they make fun of the Tea Party!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I have better things to do than verify your ratty sources.
Like what? Pick up your Wu Mao Dang Paycheck?
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals will never admit the are wrong even when they themselves KNOW they are wrong!
Then claimed Sarah Palin shot Guifford and they STILL believe it!!!
The also say Bush flew the planes of Sept. 11.
They also say Bush secretly detonated the levies in New Orleans!!!
Thanks God for the few Conservatives still around, otherwise we would all be screwed!
Keep inventing BS we never said. It's one of the few ways you can score points.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>dude im half black. from the waist down.....thats why i can run fast..hahahahhahohohohohhohehe heheh.
If Barack Obama self identified as a whiteman, you'd be the first one in opposition. Key words, self identified. He knows he's both half white, & half black, but how he sees himself & how society sees him also. Come with something better than that.7912

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Strange most other nations around the world don't spend 20% of all their income on war and seem to be quite free. Never hear about Canada always ready to go to war.
Did you ever stop and wonder why? Do you not understand what would happen if we pulled out? Do you not realize that we would have to ship everything back over there in under 10 years because those people hate each other and without us around they would go back to killing just like the last two times!!! FRIGGIN' LIBTARDS ARE SO STUPID!!!!!
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Right is Right wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out. Solar fueled airplanes are next.
Followed by solar powered brains for people like you.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
over ten years before Bush invaded. Little stupid to use that as an excuse in 2003
They do seem choronologically challenged on the fact that the gas attacks on the Kurds preceded the surrender terms of the First Gulf War.

Or else they're employing weasel logic to make their point.

Repugs, take your pick.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Followed by solar powered brains for people like you.
Solar powered planes are undergoing test flights as we speak in California. They have already been successfully tested in Europe.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, what did I tell your retarded azz about posting on my thread?? Dont make me horsewhip you in the town square...
You do an excellent job horsewhipping yourself without any help from me whatsoever.

All I have to do is sit back and enjoy it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Au Contraire--
terrorism, the threat or use of violence, often against the civilian population, to achieve political or social ends, to intimidate opponents, or to publicize grievances. The term dates from the Reign of Terror(1793–94) in the French Revolution but has taken on additional meaning in the 20th cent. Terrorism involves activities such as assassinations, bombings, random killings, and hijackings. Used for ***political***, not military, purposes, and most typically by groups too weak to mount open assaults, it is a modern tool of the alienated, and its psychological impact on the public has increased because of extensive coverage by the media. Political terrorism also may be part of a government campaign to eliminate the opposition, as under Hitler
Mussolini, Stalin and others, or may be part of a revolutionary effort to overthrow a regime.
Terrorist attacks also are now a common tactic in guerrilla warfare.
Governments find attacks by terrorist groups difficult to prevent; international agreements to tighten borders or return terrorists for trial may offer some deterrence.(freedictionary)
Official United States Government Definition of Terrorism
"[An] act of terrorism, means any activity that (A) involves a violent act or an act dangerous to human life that is a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or of any State; and (B) appears to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by assassination or kidnapping."
(United States Code Congressional and Administrative News, 98th Congress, Second Session, 1984, Oct. 19, volume 2; par. 3077, 98 STAT. 2707 [West Publishing Co., 1984])
----------
The young man is a US citizen. No need to deport for trial anywhere else.
Guilty.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/boston-marathon-bomb...
Well, gee wiz, perfessor. You just made your mud a little more clear. Now it REALLY looks like mud. Thanks for that.

You originally used the term Political Terrorism. Now you jump all the way back to the French Revolution and call Terrorism something

* Used for ***political***, not military, purposes.

* Terrorist attacks also are now a common tactic in guerrilla warfare.

Huh?

And now you declare that the young man need not be deported for trial anywhere else. Who said that he should be deported for trial? Deported to where?

You're not making any sense here, Dood.

Stay away from kids and young adults. Please.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading recent pieces blasting Liberal historians for dumping on Bush(and, to a lesser extent, Reagan and Margaret Thatcher) without their first reading through archives, declassified documents or yet-to-be declassified documents, pouring through interviews or actually interviewing past members of that administration, etc., etc., etc....
Historians(READ: Academia)(READ: Liberal) are no longer neutral, uninterested parties documenting the passing scene but are instead full-fledged Progressive Operatives.
He who controls history controls the future.
The Boy Messiah has legions of liars throughout academia and the media sworn to his evil movement. It is no big surprise when we see such widespread, incredible, disingenuous tripe filling the airways, internet media and social networks.
It is the age of Liberal disinformation gone wild.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Now show us the WMDs, Mr. Truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min andet1987 4,565
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Terry rigsby 48,984
Word (Dec '08) 8 min andet1987 4,589
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 min andet1987 476
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min wojar 175,038
Scat Man 28 min Coonskin 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Progressive 45,861
Abby 7-29 2 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••