Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
819,061 - 819,080 of 1,096,122 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Two more Democrats went berserk and killed people, this time in Boston.
Democrat: A loser who is dissatisfied with his/her position in life and allows their own hate and resentment to overtake common sense.
That's basically what the uncle said about the two "losers"
Allah is a Progressive with a Mideastern accent.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if it isn't Shiny Electron's alter ego sock puppet.
History plays a part in knowing how we got to where we are.
Those too stupid to learn its lessons (people like you) are doomed to repeat them.
But when you(Cway) don't know if you are coming or going, then what importance could history possibly hold to you other than as a chant yelled at a beer party?

When you(Cway), revise history at will, it is no longer history but a propaganda tool in the hands of a chimpanzee.

Here. Have a banana.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee. There are a million things you've never seen, sonicfiller, and never will, either:]
have you ever been to Cuba?

have you ever performed on a stage in front of 10,000 people?

have you ever fished for brown trout in Patagonia?

tell you what.....get back to me when you catch up. and then i'll give you 3 more from the 'done' side of my bucket list.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
This is the president record ‘Historic, Two Ambassadors Killed, Boarder agent Dead, Four Americans Killed in Benghazi, Terrorist attack in Boston, 2/3 of the casualties in Afghan happen on Obama’s Watch!! This record accomplished in Four Years!!
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

you've failed. again.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and Rove took care of that by launching "culture wars" as part of their campaign technique.
They carefully picked the issues by which to divide the electorate, such as gay marriage. Or responding to criticism of his Iraq War by saying those who did so were "enabling the enemy".
Wow. Conspiracy Theories galore!

Just got back from the UFO Convention, hey?

Trekkie?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to get some people to at least rethink what caused us to become so initially divided.
But you apparently, like Obama, thrive on it.
Realtime and Cway would fold themselves up into WELCOME Mats and cover dog piles so the Boy Messiah could walk by undsoiled.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
you've failed. again.
Son….You can’t Read I said Afghan not Iraq!! I feel your Pain defending this Inept President!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Look inward babe.
Your head is stuck between your legs.

Look upward.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Moscow. Russia and the United States agreed Saturday to step up cooperation in their fight against terror in the wake of news that two ethnic Chechens were suspected of organizing the deadly Boston Marathon bombings.
The Kremlin said Russian leader Vladimir Putin called US President Barack Obama to once again express his condolences and discuss ways the two sides can work more closely on security in the runup to the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi.
And the story goes like this: Putin was pissed because the Boy Messiah was secretly funding anti-Assad forces in Syria against Russia's ally. So Putin put the hurt on the Boy Messiah by instigating and funding the raid in Benghazi to wake the Kenyan King up.

You are about as gullible as a ten year old reading the NY TiImes.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And you are connecting the dots of al-Qaeda to two Russian bombers?
Wack-O.
How old are you?

...I mean mentally.

Disgruntled Chechen Muslims have been targets of Al Qaeda recruiters for a long, long time now.

Do you live in an Oprah Winfrey bubble?
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
This is the president record ‘Historic, Two Ambassadors Killed, Boarder agent Dead, Four Americans Killed in Benghazi, Terrorist attack in Boston, 2/3 of the casualties in Afghan happen on Obama’s Watch!! This record accomplished in Four Years!!
This talk of a record by Obama is totally false. Now be a good boy & post Bush's record accomplishments. Make sure to mention 7 embassies (not consulates), EMBASSIES attacked, 10s of dozens of people killed. Hundreds of thousands more killed in the 2 bullshit wars (bothBush's fault). Hurricane Katrina debacle, biggest recession since the great depression, lying to the American people to push his agenda ect...
Silky Sullivan

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Unbelievable!

Or, is it?

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

dad wrote:
I learned that you only have to be half black to be African American.
Can anyone explain that to me?
dude im half black. from the waist down.....thats why i can run fast..hahahahhahohohohohhohehe heheh.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless Boston-and the HUMANITY they showed, towards actions so undeserving of any.
If "it" hurts or harms anyone else whatsoever, whatever "it" may be, in any way shape form or fashion-- and arises of nothing but benevolence and maliciousness-then "it" is NOT "Right".
Pretty simple.
Wait a second....."it" arises of nothing but benevolence and maliciousness-then "it" is NOT "Right".

....arises of nothing but benevolence...???

Your cork is loose, Dood. And so are the corks of all the boobs who just gave you those judgits:]
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But when you(Cway) don't know if you are coming or going, then what importance could history possibly hold to you other than as a chant yelled at a beer party?
When you(Cway), revise history at will, it is no longer history but a propaganda tool in the hands of a chimpanzee.
Here. Have a banana.
Bananas are for chimps and those who support them.

If my history is so suspect, all you have to do is put up proof I'm wrong.

Something you guys don't try very often with me.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how many tragic and unfortunate deaths happen every single day that aren't caused by a bomb exploding in public places and planes flying into buildings?
Do you also know al Qaeda is regrouping in Africa?
It ain't over...no matter how much Obama wants you to believe he single-handedly has saved us all by finding bin Laden which he had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with when it came to the decisions leading up to his discovery five years beforehand.
It is embarrassing to the Boy Messiah that his Muslim Fan Club in N. Africa is a breeding ground for more Allah Terror. Thus, his lies to American citizens about winning the war on terrorism while he sends billions in aid and military equipment to the Muslim Brotherhood, Libyan and Syrian Islamists and to Hamas next door to Israel.

The American Liberal taxpayers: a Fool and his money are soon parted.

And they make fun of the Tea Party!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I have better things to do than verify your ratty sources.
Like what? Pick up your Wu Mao Dang Paycheck?
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals will never admit the are wrong even when they themselves KNOW they are wrong!
Then claimed Sarah Palin shot Guifford and they STILL believe it!!!
The also say Bush flew the planes of Sept. 11.
They also say Bush secretly detonated the levies in New Orleans!!!
Thanks God for the few Conservatives still around, otherwise we would all be screwed!
Keep inventing BS we never said. It's one of the few ways you can score points.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>dude im half black. from the waist down.....thats why i can run fast..hahahahhahohohohohhohehe heheh.
If Barack Obama self identified as a whiteman, you'd be the first one in opposition. Key words, self identified. He knows he's both half white, & half black, but how he sees himself & how society sees him also. Come with something better than that.7912

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Strange most other nations around the world don't spend 20% of all their income on war and seem to be quite free. Never hear about Canada always ready to go to war.
Did you ever stop and wonder why? Do you not understand what would happen if we pulled out? Do you not realize that we would have to ship everything back over there in under 10 years because those people hate each other and without us around they would go back to killing just like the last two times!!! FRIGGIN' LIBTARDS ARE SO STUPID!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 17 min CDC 42
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mississippi Man 49,266
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 557
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 2:56AM CDT

•••
•••
•••