Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#891086 Apr 21, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep inventing BS we never said. It's one of the few ways you can score points.
Hee, Hee.

YOU would know these techniques:]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#891087 Apr 21, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Now show us the WMDs, Mr. Truth.
You have IRRELEVANT written across your forehead, underpants and T-Shirt.

This must mean that you're proud of yourself.

I'm happy for you, Dood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#891088 Apr 21, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can play frogman in my spit.
...Brown, slimy and smells like rotten eggs......

That's not spit, Boy.

You just cracked a smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#891089 Apr 21, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I wonder what's waiting for people like Bush who wage war-by-lies and order the torture of prisoners?
And people like you who enable them.
Hmmm, suddenly the hereafter not an attractive prospect, Shiny?
Keep wondering.

You look cute with your eyes rolling and the Beanie-Copter twirling on your head.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#891090 Apr 21, 2013
Mamba snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Get between me and my burrow and you'll find out otherwise, GOP rat boy.
Ssss
Sure, Dickhead.

When you tell the girls to call you Dick Danger, they leave the room giggling uncontrollably.

When you shave, your scrotum hurts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#891091 Apr 21, 2013
Mamba snake wrote:
<quoted text>
First, try not to confuse your wars, Sonny. Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in 1990 was not a cause for war by GW Bush in 2003.
Shining Electron: Uh... Uh... Uh...
Well, if you think Hussein killing his own people was justification for launching a war on him in 2003, then why didn't Bush bring that issue before Congress and the American people?
Instead, he conjured up a pack of WMD lies, didn't he?
Shiny Electron: Uh... Uh... Uh...
As for Iraq's attack on Iran, I recall the Reagan administration backed Hussein and sent him bio-chemical weapons.
Shiny Electron: Uh... Uh... Uh...
And aren't you a horse's arse for trying to use Iraq's attack on Iran in 1979 as justification for Bush's declaration of war in 2003? The two events are separated by nearly a generation.
Okay, pressing on, there's this swelling compassion you seem to have with regard to the murdered victims of political tyranny.
So, where was all this compassion by you hypocrites when thousands were being tortured and executed in the Reagan-GHW Bush supported regimes of Chile, Argentina, El Salvador, Brazil and Honduras?
And you have no problem with our CIA and miitary using all sorts of torture on people who mostly turn out innocent, correct?
You see, Shiny, I don't have to exert myself much to horsewhip you in public. Like Fenrig, all that's necessary is to let you open your mouth and the truth takes care of it for me.
Your confusion is entertainment but I'm into serious discussion here, boy.

Go play with your puppy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#891092 Apr 21, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessary since we have you to throw down instead.
If so then why are you wearing that shit-eatin' grin?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#891093 Apr 21, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, hold on there, rat boy.
You GOP mental midgets constantly pretend you can read minds and tell the future. I see it in your posts all the time.
So don't lay that BS on our doorstep.
Crystal ball prognostication is your self-proclaimed GOP trait. So live with it, Astro. Try not to hoist on others the kooky behaviour your side is guilty of.
Court is adjourned.
I was simply mimicking your primate behavior as a source of poignant humor. Imitation is the highest form of flattery:)

But I can take my talents only so far. I could never imitate your being a dogpile. You are King of the Hill, Dood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#891094 Apr 21, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
No, rat boy.
It's you and Carol who respond with mostly insults, evasion and rhetoric.
Say hello to Fenris, your other alter ego sock puppet.
I think that fly hanging around your mouth is interfering with your ability to concentrate.

Get a Flyswatter and use it aggressively on your face.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#891095 Apr 21, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is doing a great job as president
Kim Jong-un agrees.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#891096 Apr 21, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people does china execute? How is that any of americans business?
Goverments are evil, your own government experimented on foster children, does that warrant some kind of foreign attack?
(1992) New York State psychiatric Institute
and Mount Sianai School of Medicine
Experiment on Children with Dangerous Drug
Fenfluramine
Columbia University’s New York State Psychiatric
Institute and the Mount Sinai School of Medicine give
100 males — mostly African-American and
Hispanic, all between the ages of six and 10 and all
the younger brothers of juvenile delinquents — 10
milligrams of fenfluramine (fen-fen) per kilogram of
body weight in order to test the theory that low
serotonin levels are linked to violent or aggressive
behavior. Parents of the participants received $125
each, including a $25 Toys ‘R’ Us gift certificate
(Goliszek).
http://dailyunconstitutional.com/1372-governm...
Have you ever heard of Comedy Castle?

Call 'em. They have a job for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#891097 Apr 21, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Beck is a typical reformed alcoholic, everything he says is crap & his stupid blackboard was the brunt of jokes worldwide. He gives America a bad name and inspires Al Queda types to attack his fake religious values. Hardly inspiring to lose the bottle and find the Bible, those on death row do the same. As long as he can just talk the talk without the walk then he is ok. If all those gun carrying Americans he is canvassing as necessary then how come they all went missing when some bad boys were on the lose in Boston last week. Did any gun owners make any difference to the outcome, no not a damn thing! That is what you have law enforcement for.
For a typical reformed alcoholic, he seems to have done real good, Doodette.

So...what plans do YOU have if you can ever get out of prostitution in the bath houses?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
virginia

United States

#891098 Apr 21, 2013
Yessss guess what? I found an Error in the bill of rights. think about married cupples and how they are more likely suffering as we all know but the religion when the two marry is that even goverments buisness. Or shall we play by there rules? And so our uniouns are different they spicificly have it said about religion so why intrude on there marrage if some did not marrie the court they married because they were willing to spend eturnity together. And so then land no land shall be taken with out a worrent oh handed down so then think about the gun law. Religion is marrage and not for court we acctually have morals 10 commandments.
details1

Sydney, Australia

#891099 Apr 21, 2013
coons can't lead

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#891100 Apr 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The internet is ablaze with this story and not just on conservative sites. Check out Yahoo, for example. Check out Janet Napolitano's having a hissy fit when a Republican Senator asked her about it.
She REFUSED to answer.
There is all kinds of confusing statements coming out of the Boy Messiah's shithouse in the last few days and you can expect a helluva lot more to come. The FBI is fuzzy on this with no solid statements but cryptic BS.
ImaginaryDave, you will eat anything the Boy Messiah shits on your plate.
It was not true.

I looked for this story when it first came out. Only on right wing x sites & all referenced the Fox source.

You were dumb enough to believe it even after it was declared to be not true.

It demonstrates that not only are you a lowlife slur slinger but get your information from Fox, Beck , Limbaugh & other right whiner sources.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#891101 Apr 21, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So if the Tea Party bombs inanimate objects it's OK?
Dumbass.
I never aid it was OK. Just stating facts in response to one of your right whiner buddies equating Ayers with the Marathon bombers.

Try to keep up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#891102 Apr 21, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Critics will claim that no gains could be worth the price we paid [in Iraq]-- over 4,400 lost lives and untold hundreds of billions of dollars. But we paid a far higher price in the Korean War (36,000 dead). Few would have thought in 1953 that this war, which ended with a deadlocked and ravaged peninsula, was a raging success. The outcome looks considerably better nearly six decades later, now that South Korea has become one of the most prosperous and freest countries in the world.
Max Boot, Jeane J. Kirkpatrick Senior Fellow for National Security Studies, Council on Foreign Relations
Carol, you're still trying to defend the indefensible aren't you? The Korean War was the result of an actual invasion that threatened to undo the fragile stability of the region and undo the gains paid for in American and allied blood during WWII. Sadaam Hussein wasn't invading anyone and wasn't even capable of it. You're reference to Jeanne Kirkpatrick is ironic since the chemical attacks on the Kurds which Bush apologists keep referring to occurred during the Reagan administration of which she was a part. He was just as brutal back then but since he was our ally and proxy against the Iranians nothing was said or done about it.
Are the people of Iraq better off now? There were no suicide bombings before we invaded and Al Qaeda had no presence in the country. The Chaldean Christian community which had been in Iraq from the earliest days has been forced to flee.
Is the region better off? No. Iraq is now under Shiite control as is Iran and this gives the Iranians more influence. Iranians have been able to use Iraqi airspace to supply the Assad regime in Syria, something that would not have been possible under Sadaam.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#891103 Apr 21, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, what did I tell your retarded azz about posting on my thread?? Dont make me horsewhip you in the town square...
You;re confused. This is not the sissies only thread.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#891104 Apr 21, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave…Let me replace Social Engineering with Redistribution, Robbing Peter to Pay Paul, another words….telling someone they have a Right to someone else’s money even if they hadn’t Earn it!!
Another uneducated right whiner speaks.

Are all you people this stupid?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#891105 Apr 21, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Just one more...
New Hampshire Union Leader
April 12, 2013
Hussein's regime murdered as many as 1 million Iraqis in its years in absolute power. Many Americans forget this. Most Iraqis don't.
A graduate of Saddam's torture chambers, Barham Salih, was asked what he thought of the invasion 10 years later.
Salih is now the chairman of the board of the American University of Iraq in Sulaimani. Salih has served as both the deputy prime minister of Iraq and as prime minister of the Kurdish regional government.
"...War is never a good option, but given our history and the brutality of Saddam's regime, it may have been the only other option to end the genocidal campaign waged by Saddam against the Kurds and other communities in Iraq."
He went on to blame Iraqis, rather than Americans, for the failures of the past decade. "...There is no denying that Iraqi political leadership bears prime responsibility for squandering a unique opportunity to deliver to their people. This has been nothing short of a drastic failure of leadership on our part. The Kurdistan region offers hope that all is not lost in Iraq."
http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20130412/...
Sometimes it's easier to see things from a different angle when bias is involved.
The left blaming George Bush when Democrats like John Kerry, Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton among many others wanted to get rid of Saddam even before 9/11 and voted for the Iraq War proves they have been angry at the wrong people for the wrong reasons all these years.
If the Iraq War and biased misconceptions is what divided us, maybe it's time to take a different look at it and begin to heal.
What you're forgetting Carol is that at the time of our incursion into Iraq the Kurds were being protected by no fly zones and were no longer in any substantial danger. When we gained our independence from Great Britain it was Americans who paid the price in blood, we didn't have some foreign power do it for us. People like Barham Salih wanted their freedom from Sadaam but weren't willing to do the heavy lifting required to achieve it.
Democrats who voted for giving Bush the authority for military force did so in the hopes that it would force Sadaam to open his sites to UN inspectors and it succeeded. The inspectors were in there but George W. wasn't pleased that they weren't finding what he wanted them to find and decided to invade before they finished their job.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im single black hndsome 26 min ligolyser 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 181,708
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 8 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 9 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr TRD 68,875
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web