Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,941)

Showing posts 818,801 - 818,820 of1,033,656
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

leosnana is the one holding the sign that says:

"I believe in Jim Jones"

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
You must be one of the zombies that escaped Jonestown, even after drinking the Kool-Aid. What a hypocrite, defending underpayment of taxes "according to Obama" who didn't pay his own fair share.
He could have simply not taken deductions.
You are a scumbag of The Peoples Temple. The sooner you croak, the better off society will be.
<quoted text>
You do realize that republican Jim Jones and his cohorts actually SHOT people who didn't drink the Kool-aid and wouldn't give it to their children, don't you? If I had given twenty-five percent of my income to charity, I certainly would have taken the deduction as I did for what I gave. I still have an eleven month old, born in wedlock, to raise...I'm sure society would be much better served if you and Harmy and the rest of your sock puppets departed life above ground...just an opinion.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The "between one man and one woman," unfortunately for you, has never been part of the Fourteenth Amendment, Loser. Gay Karl Rove used the issue to help reelect the idiot chickenhawk in 2004, but it doesn't put it into law. Furthermore, even your bought-and-paid-for Scalia states that the Second Amendment does not grant an unregulated blank check for gun ownership...whenever you walking dead Gormless Old Pervs get that passed, I intend to demand my RPG launcher and a dirty bomb. GFY some more.
"Currently, the United States is embroiled in a debate over whether there should be an amendment to the Constitution that would define marriage as the legal union between a man and a woman. This debate is a direct result of the decision by some state courts that homosexuals cannot be denied the benefits and recognition of a legal marriage.
President Bush has publicly stated that he supports such an amendment.
In 1996, President Clinton signed the Defense of Marriage Act, which defines marriage to be a "legal union between one man and one woman." Many other political leaders, Republicans and Democrats alike, have aligned themselves with both Presidents Bush and Clinton.
Several religious institutions, most recently the Catholic Church, have formally renounced the idea of same-sex marriage, referring to religious texts that define marriage as solely the union of a man and woman.
Supporters of gay marriage stress, though, that not only are they seeking to protect civil liberties (often citing the 14th Amendment), they are also seeking to protect their families; over a million children nationwide are currently in the care of homosexual parents.
The way the laws are currently written, gay parents in times of crisis (such as when a child is seriously sick or injured and must be hospitalized) are not afforded the same rights as married (or legally divorced) parents.
A million children, some say up to 9 million, under the care (sic) of sexual deviants is the worse possible attempt at rationalizing homosexual marriage.
"..studies consistently show a markedly greater likelihood of children raised by same-sex parents to identify with and experience same-sex or bi-sexual contact than children raised in heterosexual homes." I'm wondering how your little progeny is being raised.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Smackers wrote:
<quoted text>
Cway just ripped your head off and stuffed it up your behind. But you must be used to that by now.
Mind telling us why Bush failed to act after Tenet warned him?
Waiting.
"smackers"
"cway" is as full of shit as a Christmas goose. He is a simple troll, he just repeats the leftist line.
What do you suggest? Bush should have grounded all airplanes?
Peace
KMA
USA HOLOCAUST

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should quit worrying about a council member in Texas and devote more time to learning how to post a link? Just a suggestion...
MAYBE YOU SHOULD KEEP WHAT YOU ARE DOING?LIVING IN NEVER,NEVER LAND**********

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that republican Jim Jones and his cohorts actually SHOT people who didn't drink the Kool-aid and wouldn't give it to their children, don't you? If I had given twenty-five percent of my income to charity, I certainly would have taken the deduction as I did for what I gave. I still have an eleven month old, born in wedlock, to raise...I'm sure society would be much better served if you and Harmy and the rest of your sock puppets departed life above ground...just an opinion.
Jim Jones lived and died by his own, different, set of rules. He reminds me of Obama, pontificating on the evils of rich tax evaders while paying just 18% himself. Buffet is proud of him.

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

KALI SPELL wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how much you might pursue me, like a besotted old school boy, Mudhole, you will be denied. And denying it will only reinforce this reality.
Pursue you? I don't even know who the fk you are. I stomp vermin wherever/whenever I see them.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Proofread a little more closely before you cough up the "word" from Oxy-pedophile Rush and the rest of the Greedy Old Prevaricators' Playbook. Did you celebrate the Tennessee congressman who wanted to cut the $189 welfare checks to families whose kids were not doing well in school? He also stated in an interview that the AIDS epidemic was started by some African who f8cked a monkey and then started having sex with other men, btw, so think it over a bit. If democrats made poor people poorer, they wouldn't have beaten Rethuglicans by as much as 93% among young people, blacks, Hispanics, and gays...
Leo you made this easy it’s called’ Freebees! Let’s not forget, Obama Phone Lady’ When ask why she was voting for Obama “He got me a phone” or in Michigan “Obama’s Money” when the lady was ask were does Obama get his Money ‘I don’t Know’ this is Liberals compassion offering Hand Outs whether than an Hand Up!!
KALI SPELL

Millport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Pursue you? I don't even know who the fk you are. I stomp vermin wherever/whenever I see them.
You're dead now Mudhole -- or as good as. All that remains are the technicalities, the messy details. You will depart as you came in -- squalling into the maelstrom -- squalling for mommy, who, of course, might visit you as a hideous phantom, or perhaps an administering angel, holding her hands out to you, arms extended, and palms up. But Kali ("the Black One") is the only mother you need concern yourself with. Your flesh and bone one was as a wisp of smoke on the water. You should really start familiarizing yourself with her. But, of course, you won't. What? You thought you'd bludgeon the Female Principle and get off with a wrist slap?

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Airline Pilots Association was screaming for better security, they knew they were at extreme risk for hijackings. All this stuff is in the 911 report and the right leaning bloggers still drag out the rumor, bullshyt and innuendo as though it was fact.
Condi Rice had not been briefing W regularly or in a way that made the threats crystal clear. She had been traveling the nation and W had been hanging at the ranch. Poor guy didn't have a fkn clue.
"realtime"
We are all glad you were present and are aware of all that transpired. You sat in on the briefings. With all your knowledge you must have offered suggestions.
Peace
KMA
KALI SPELL

Millport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

It's like the "exploding palm" trick. You don't even know you're dead, unless you're one of the initiates ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

KALI SPELL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dead now Mudhole -- or as good as. All that remains are the technicalities, the messy details. You will depart as you came in -- squalling into the maelstrom -- squalling for mommy, who, of course, might visit you as a hideous phantom, or perhaps an administering angel, holding her hands out to you, arms extended, and palms up. But Kali ("the Black One") is the only mother you need concern yourself with. Your flesh and bone one was as a wisp of smoke on the water. You should really start familiarizing yourself with her. But, of course, you won't. What? You thought you'd bludgeon the Female Principle and get off with a wrist slap?
hmm...there's that vague familiarity again. These multiple personalities get tiresome, have you tried INVEGA® SUSTENNA®?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
A million children, some say up to 9 million, under the care (sic) of sexual deviants is the worse possible attempt at rationalizing homosexual marriage.
"..studies consistently show a markedly greater likelihood of children raised by same-sex parents to identify with and experience same-sex or bi-sexual contact than children raised in heterosexual homes." I'm wondering how your little progeny is being raised.
You got a link to that there stat, huh, Boobie? I just don't quite have total faith in your veracity. My best friend from first grade on was a closeted gay, and the guy with two Moms was Homecoming, Prom King, and pound-for-pound the best linebacker in the state. That's anecdotal evidence, but that's what those of us who have thirty years 'til retirement have experienced. Let me research those "studies" you don't name or link, and I'll get back to you.
KALI SPELL

Millport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm...there's that vague familiarity again. These multiple personalities get tiresome, have you tried INVEGA® SUSTENNA®?
Nope, but I bet you can tell me all about them. Do they envelop you even more tightly in your cocoon of stupid and venal, or do they just kind of take the edge off?
KALI SPELL

Millport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Where's NJBraider -- fallen victim to a drive-by perchance? Front door of his "rancher" nailed shut, then firebombed, identifying one his boys at the county morgue? Really, anything will do ...
KALI SPELL

Millport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

"Lady" Snatcher getting her ugly oldazz kicked, even in Death. Parties being thrown in Death's honor...
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

413 sheriffs are rising against usurper Obama

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo you made this easy it’s called’ Freebees! Let’s not forget, Obama Phone Lady’ When ask why she was voting for Obama “He got me a phone” or in Michigan “Obama’s Money” when the lady was ask were does Obama get his Money ‘I don’t Know’ this is Liberals compassion offering Hand Outs whether than an Hand Up!!
Since you're the sock claiming to be from retard executing Texas, let me remind you to stay on topic, Georgie Dumbya, Jim Jones was a republican. He worked the system like the Mittens, but he was also bat shit crazy when he found out that charges were going to be brought against him and his game was up--kinda like three out of four of the last mass shooters. The Phone Ladies were started by Dementia Ronnie, doncha' know, and we were talking about the Mittens/Jim Jones ilk, not Obama's, tax returns. Do you have the MIttens' and Oh, Just Stop Its return you can post? How about Mitch the closeted turtle's or Social Security sucking Ryan's?
You're the stupid people who actually choose to pay these affirmative action losers...the rest of us are forced to. Get a clue...
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Chavez's Party changed the Constitution legally which allowed him to stay in power.
I might add, Chavez is an angel compared to the Argentine military junta of the 1980s, the death squad government of El Salvador and Pinochet of Chile. The latter three being regimes enthusiastically supported by Reagan and Bush elder.
All Communists stick together.

Nobody believes that free elections are possible in Venezuela while under control of Chavez or his stooges.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
413 sheriffs are rising against usurper Obama
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
Thank You!...
LOTS of people STILL do not believe Dr Orly.

Here is PROOF that she IS right!
Thanks AGAIN!:)
``````````

GROWING LIST OF SHERIFFS, ASSOCIATIONS AND POLICE CHIEFS SAYING ‘NO’ TO OBAMA GUN CONTROL
Posted on April 11, 2013

UPDATE: We’ve been contacted by police chiefs and other groups or individuals who want to be counted among the valiant as well! Look for their list after the sheriffs.

The following sheriffs, state sheriff’s associations, and police chiefs have vowed to uphold and defend the Constitution against Obama’s unconstitutional gun control measures. We applaud these public servants for their courage and conviction.

[The WHOLE List of 'em]
http://cspoa.org/sheriffs-gun-rights/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 818,801 - 818,820 of1,033,656
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,970
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min prognosticator 96,013
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,395
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min _Zoey_ 4,022
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min ritedownthemiddle 42,933
American Escrow: Illinois attorney general prob... (Mar '09) 59 min Indy Girl 322
Emporio Armani Jackets On Sale! 1 hr Latin_Rexes33 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance