Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
818,761 - 818,780 of 1,082,903 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief even Mother Jones announced the Islamic connection.
The oldest brother's YouTube Channel was loaded with Jihad videos
The FBI was asked to check out the oldest brother 5 years ago for suspicious possible terrorist activity.
Because you CHOOSE to be ill informed is your own fault. So before embarrassing yourself any further go read something other than a Progressive spin sites.
a spin you can't cite?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

starts as expected; ends as it should.

Malden woman attacked by man accusing Muslims of Marathon bombings

Every day, Heba Abolaban of Malden checks on her family in war-strafed Syria, where water, bread and electricity are in short supply. She was far more worried about them than about herself on Wednesday morning when she put her baby daughter in a stroller and headed into the sunshine to a play group with a friend.

But as they strolled down Commercial Street, an angry-faced man charged toward the petite woman, his hand balled into a fist. He punched her hard in the shoulder and screamed curses inches from her face. Then he pointed at her and walked away shouting.

“He said,‘(Expletive) you.(Expletive) you Muslims, You are terrorists, you are the ones who made the Boston explosion,’” said Abolaban, recalling the episode in a phone interview Thursday.“I was really, really completely shocked. I didn’t know what to do. Then I realized what happened. I was crying and crying.”

Abolaban, a 26-year-old physician who wears a traditional hijab, or head scarf, gripped the stroller carrying her nine-month old daughter and stood in shock. Soon, she and her friend, also pushing a baby stroller, burst into tears.

“I was so afraid he might hurt my baby,” she said.

What happened next made her feel better about Malden, a fast-changing city of 60,000 that now has the second-highest percentage of immigrants in Massachusetts.

She called the Malden police, at her husband’s urging, and as she waited for them to arrive, workers at the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program, where the play group was, came outside to protect the women.

The police arrived within minutes, soothed her and took her statement. Then the calls came: Mayor Gary Christenson called her at home, then Police Chief Kevin Molis phoned.

“They were there within two minutes. They were so kind. They were so helpful,” she said.“The Malden police chief – he called me two times.”

The Islamic center in Malden also checked on her. She is scheduled to teach a class there tomorrow on breast cancer detection.

Molis, who started as a beat officer in Malden, said the attack was one of the first things he brought up at Thursday’s morning roll call. He said his officers are trained to serve the diverse city of Malden, home to immigrants from China, Haiti, Uganda, Vietnam and more.

Police could not find the attacker, vowed to keep looking. Molis called the attack “an intolerable act” that violates state law and “the very essence of our constitution.”

“No investigative strategy will be overlooked in order to determine who’s responsible for this,” Molis said.“This is something that as a city and as a police department we take seriously.”

http://www.bostonglobe.com/2013/04/18/malden-...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The uncle has also been estranged from the family for over 3 years and apparently never visited his nephew's YouTube Channel which is loaded with Jihad videos. HuffPo or you are denying what every other news source is very much aware of.
An side, the younger brother's Twitter feed showed that he supported Obama. Not that a POTUS is responsible for what his supporters do-I will leave that nutty viewpoint to you alone-but it is one more defeat for the Left who went out of their way to make it somehow the fault of Tea-baggers or whomever their deranged minds create for false flag ships. Been a bad day for the LEFT-terrorism still exists and will continue despite false claims of the POTUS of the opposite. Maybe it is time for the Left to deny the fantasy. Reality is calling.
a YouTube Channel you can't cite? because you haven't seen it? you've only read about it on some right wing blog?

same for the Twitter feed?

for you and your ilk: reality will never come calling.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Media Spend A Week Covering Tragedy With False Accusations And Conspiracy Theories

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/19/bosto...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Hannity's Secret Sources Validate Newest Bogus Boston Bombing Conspiracy: Deportation Of Saudi Witness (That Isn't Happening!)

Yesterday, a senior law enforcement officer with ICE told "The Blaze," Glenn Beck's website, which advanced the rumor about the deportation, that the rumor was "categorically false" and that Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi "was never in custody and never considered for deportation" but there a different Saudi being held "on grounds unrelated to the Boston bombing." The Obama administration told "The Hill" (3PM yesterday) that the rumor was false and that the other Saudi is being deported for an "administrative immigration violation."

http://www.newshounds.us/20130419_hannity_s_s...
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Hannity's Secret Sources Validate Newest Bogus Boston Bombing Conspiracy: Deportation Of Saudi Witness (That Isn't Happening!)
Yesterday, a senior law enforcement officer with ICE told "The Blaze," Glenn Beck's website, which advanced the rumor about the deportation, that the rumor was "categorically false" and that Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi "was never in custody and never considered for deportation" but there a different Saudi being held "on grounds unrelated to the Boston bombing." The Obama administration told "The Hill" (3PM yesterday) that the rumor was false and that the other Saudi is being deported for an "administrative immigration violation."
http://www.newshounds.us/20130419_hannity_s_s...
Bush had the five Israelis arrested by the FBI for their connection to 9-11 sent back to Israel for visa violations as well.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You are beyond help. It is obvious you have been left in the forest way to long. I feel sorry for you.
I'm not the one who doesn't know what a pie chart is let alone be able at participate in a discussion about distributions.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you prove your self to be a phoney!!! There was nothing in my post that would suggest we should stop hunting down and offing terrorists.
Why are you such a lying sonofabitch? Is it because you practice a lot? You have to know if you were not such a racist you could think in a logical manner.
Peace
KMA
Right You were defending Bush's declaration of Bon Laden Being irrelevant & said killing him did nothing. i.e. a waste of time.

First, this shows how dumb you are. The elimination of the Al Qaeda leadership definitely hurt that organization. Secondly, Bin Laden was a fund raiser for the organization.

Taking out the Al Qaeda leadership has been very effective.

But hey, you keep defending your pal & hero George W Bush.
BOSTON BOMBING

South Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Tony Cartalucci
Infowars.com
April 19, 2013

What appear to be private contractors, wearing unmarked, matching uniforms and operating an unmarked SUV affixed with communication equipment near the finish line of the Boston Marathon shortly after the bomb blasts – can be seen beforehand, standing and waiting just meters away from where the first bomb was detonated.

The contractor-types had moved away from the bomb’s location before it detonated, and could be seen just across the street using communication equipment and waiting for similar dressed and equipped individuals to show up after the blasts.http://www.infowars.com /contractors-at-boston-maratho n-stood-near-bomb-left-before- detonation/
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Terrific photos and articles at bostonglobe.com which had a photographer right up front, CNN NBC and of FOX, not so much.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

BOSTON BOMBING wrote:
Tony Cartalucci
Infowars.com
April 19, 2013
What appear to be private contractors, wearing unmarked, matching uniforms and operating an unmarked SUV affixed with communication equipment near the finish line of the Boston Marathon shortly after the bomb blasts – can be seen beforehand, standing and waiting just meters away from where the first bomb was detonated.
The contractor-types had moved away from the bomb’s location before it detonated, and could be seen just across the street using communication equipment and waiting for similar dressed and equipped individuals to show up after the blasts.http://www.infowars.com /contractors-at-boston-maratho n-stood-near-bomb-left-before- detonation/
The Right doesnt even try to filter objective reality anymore...they just create their own fantasy narative.
As long as their are 'conservatives' who reject truth in favor of what they WANT to beleive their will always be customers lining up to swear by the lastest 'truther' idiocy and Conspiracy horse-sh*t.
Of course you cant blame them for prefering make-beleive over reality...it hasnt been kind to them.
GODS WAKE UP WARNINGS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

The American dream is starting to look like a national nightmare. Society is spiraling out of control and many are looking for answers.

Suppose that this "tyrannical" government was actually the extended hand of God. That God was using this government to cleanse and to purge his church.

The Harbinger begins with several scriptures, which are contextually important, then goes into some history. It is written with fictional characters, but it uses non-fiction premises; especially the scriptures of the old testament to compare ancient Israel and the judgments God sent them with modern American and the Horrific 9/11 tragedy.

We are called to be watchmen, to look for prophetic events and warned the church.

The word of the LORD came to me: "Son of man, speak to your countrymen and say to them:'When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not take warning and the sword comes and takes his life, his blood will be on his own head. Since he heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning, his blood will be on his own head. If he had taken warning, he would have saved himself. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood Ezekiel 33:1-6http://isaiah910.com/har binger/harbinger.html
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Right You were defending Bush's declaration of Bon Laden Being irrelevant & said killing him did nothing. i.e. a waste of time.
First, this shows how dumb you are. The elimination of the Al Qaeda leadership definitely hurt that organization. Secondly, Bin Laden was a fund raiser for the organization.
Taking out the Al Qaeda leadership has been very effective.
But hey, you keep defending your pal & hero George W Bush.
Its typical Repub hypocracy:Back in the day questioning Bushs War would bring accusations of 'lending support to the enemy' now these same dorks see Bin Laden's death as bad news since Obama was responsible.
The only 'waste of time is the toxic rightist hot gas they spew daily on Topix.
GODS WAKE UP WARNINGS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who doesn't know what a pie chart is let alone be able at participate in a discussion about distributions.
The fact that you don't even understand how wrong you are is more than enough proof that you are clueless. Pis charts. PFFFFFT!!! I've drawn more pie charts than I care to have done.Your problem, like all libtards, is trying to put a square peg into a round hole. You will never get it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The fact that you don't even understand how wrong you are is more than enough proof that you are clueless. Pis charts. PFFFFFT!!! I've drawn more pie charts than I care to have done.Your problem, like all libtards, is trying to put a square peg into a round hole. You will never get it.
They're easy to draw right? Looking just like a pie with different color slices eh?

Are you old enough to remember when Ross Perot used pie charts and graphs during his presidential bid?

What's a pis chart?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They're easy to draw right? Looking just like a pie with different color slices eh?
Are you old enough to remember when Ross Perot used pie charts and graphs during his presidential bid?
What's a pis chart?
Counting how many pisses be takes a day
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Third Party, Gents. The other two have sold us out.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They're easy to draw right? Looking just like a pie with different color slices eh?
What's a pis chart?
Good grief!!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Will robots create new jobs when they take over existing ones?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Terry rigsby 48,979
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min wojar 175,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Progressive 45,861
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 300
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 4,564
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,588
Abby 7-29 1 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••