Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274403 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Voluntarist

United States

#891048 Apr 20, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate America-leave-and go live else where, where Your inhumane MENTALity would be on par.
Maiming and murdering other individuals is against Civil law codes here.
Dirtbag.
What are you talking about "civil law codes"?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#891049 Apr 20, 2013
Read this and ...

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/19/glenn-%E2...

God Please Bless Glen Beck
and KEEP him safe! <3
Aunt Bettie Fuxstix

Salt Lake City, UT

#891051 Apr 20, 2013
America is not a measure of the stupid, it's a place where the smart can feel safe. Kill the southerners... who needs them? Who needs the south?
Aunt Bettie Fuxstix

Salt Lake City, UT

#891052 Apr 20, 2013
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. come to me, honeys, come to your future...
Aunt Bettie Fuxstix

Salt Lake City, UT

#891054 Apr 20, 2013
C'mon, honey, play with me... I'm you're best pal...
Aunt Bettie Fuxstix

Salt Lake City, UT

#891055 Apr 20, 2013
"your" oops!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#891056 Apr 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Folks please please please remember to fact check everything you see, read or hear on Fox News, their radio program or their website.
Why's that, dumbass?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#891057 Apr 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing. I was listening to Bloomberg radio this morning on Sirius radio, straight news, just the facts as they are known. I flip over to Fox and Friends just to see what they are reporting, I was stunned all sorts of wild speculation and irresponsible reporting.
Please tell me that is not considered and actual new's show? They should change their name to Fox and Wild Speculation
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life son.

Suck on this:

“right wing extremists” could be behind Boston Marathon bombing
capitolhilloutsider.com/cnn-already-speculati... ...
Home » CNN already speculating that “right wing extremists” could be behind ... analysts in the media started the speculation that the bomber was “right-wing.”...

as stupid as you are dumb.
Aunt Bettie Fuxstix

Salt Lake City, UT

#891058 Apr 20, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about "civil law codes"?
No, sweetie, we're talking about killing you. Is there some question? You're a moron, you need to die. don't you feel like it's hard to breathe? mmmmmm.. I suppose you do.. Your days are are numbered.. kill the morons...
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#891059 Apr 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Dear Fox,
Although it is bad for your ratings(see respectable news sources) and doesn't fit your agenda please just report the fcking news as you know it.
Sincerely,
Homer
I thought that lying POS Oblamer was going to talk some sense into these muslim America haters, what happened, imbecile?

Once Bush was gone they were supposed to love us, right, dipstick?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#891060 Apr 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Dear Fox,
Although it is bad for your ratings(see respectable news sources) and doesn't fit your agenda please just report the fcking news as you know it.
Sincerely,
Homer
Come on Homer, you fat bald little weasel, show some spine for once in your miserable, pathetic lying life.
Voluntarist

United States

#891061 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Read this and ...
and KEEP him safe! <3
If you want to know where glen beck gets a lot of his material just watch alex jones, glen beck steals news stories daily.
Voluntarist

United States

#891062 Apr 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Fuxstix wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sweetie, we're talking about killing you. Is there some question? You're a moron, you need to die. don't you feel like it's hard to breathe? mmmmmm.. I suppose you do.. Your days are are numbered.. kill the morons...
You are a psychopath and know nothing about law.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#891063 Apr 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
BillAyers never hurt anyone & placed his "bombs". His were small in nature. Placed where no one would get hurt. and certainly never contained shrapnel.
Is that different enough? Dumbass Jane?
So if the Tea Party bombs inanimate objects it's OK?
Dumbass.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#891064 Apr 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The NRA also blocked legislation to put tags on gunpowder some years ago. I guess they wanted to look out for the next set of their base that wants to blow up women and children without having to worry about being located by powder source, just as protect their current cowards for the stress of reloading mid-massacre. I don't hope all you guns-for-gonads crowd loses someone to senseless gun violence, but it would serve you all right if you did; maybe then you finally quit selling your kids to make LaPierre and the Grumpy Old Prevaricators in Conngress richer.
Anal Annie, it's your own fault that guns make you wet yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Voluntarist

United States

#891065 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Read this and ...
and KEEP him safe! <3
Listen to alex jones monday show or any previous show, he stated that the media is going to try to link mulsim terrorists with tea party white gun carrying folks.

Glend Beck is so lame he copies everything alex does, and it is all documented just listen to previous shows.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#891066 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Read this and ...
and KEEP him safe! <3
Beck is a typical reformed alcoholic, everything he says is crap & his stupid blackboard was the brunt of jokes worldwide. He gives America a bad name and inspires Al Queda types to attack his fake religious values. Hardly inspiring to lose the bottle and find the Bible, those on death row do the same. As long as he can just talk the talk without the walk then he is ok. If all those gun carrying Americans he is canvassing as necessary then how come they all went missing when some bad boys were on the lose in Boston last week. Did any gun owners make any difference to the outcome, no not a damn thing! That is what you have law enforcement for.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#891067 Apr 20, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Now show us the WMDs, Mr. Truth.
Apparently, Fairy-bait Obama doesn't need evidence since he still has our troops and drones in the Middle East....well, except at the Benghazi embassy, of course.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Voluntarist

United States

#891068 Apr 20, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Beck is a typical reformed alcoholic, everything he says is crap & his stupid blackboard was the brunt of jokes worldwide. He gives America a bad name and inspires Al Queda types to attack his fake religious values. Hardly inspiring to lose the bottle and find the Bible, those on death row do the same. As long as he can just talk the talk without the walk then he is ok. If all those gun carrying Americans he is canvassing as necessary then how come they all went missing when some bad boys were on the lose in Boston last week. Did any gun owners make any difference to the outcome, no not a damn thing! That is what you have law enforcement for.
But alas law enforcement wasnt responsible for his capture, a citizen was.

Law enforcement also had a bomb drill that day at yhe finish line with bomb sniffing dogs, bunch of bafoons.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#891069 Apr 20, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw several liberal fanatics on Topix yesterday who were yammering on about how they just *knew* it had to be a conservative, white Republican *citizen* who was responsible for the bombing in Boston. They were practically drooling at the thought of hunting down a tightey-whitey dude and stringing him up.

BTW, pressure cookers filled with nails don't murder people, people do.

Oh yeah...you suck donkey dong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min JRB 196,840
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 54,487
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 6,395
abby8-27-15 4 hr Sublime1 14
ask amy 8-27 5 hr PEllen 7
The Amazing Cashew 6 hr OH Im NUTS 1
Get an online store. Earn $$$$ (Jun '13) 6 hr Shaiilesh 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr RACE 100,626
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages