Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1233690 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#890985 Apr 20, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
who is nobama pretending to be today?
We won in Boston.
Obama administration standing tall
Liar.

Snakes can't stand up, jerk.

Lapeer, MI

#890986 Apr 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
An Iraqi who is one of the survivors of the torture chambers and who is the chairman of the board of the American University of Iraq in Sulaimani which provides a liberal education in a place where this would have been unheard of 10 years ago is, I would think, quite a credible source.
Pelosi said Bush lied. She also said the CIA lied.
Don't you think she would be considered the less impartial source?
Pelosi lied.

Lapeer, MI

#890987 Apr 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you also bow when you kiss her ring?
Cway kneels when he kisses her butt.
Lincoln

United States

#890988 Apr 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading recent pieces blasting Liberal historians for dumping on Bush(and, to a lesser extent, Reagan and Margaret Thatcher) without their first reading through archives, declassified documents or yet-to-be declassified documents, pouring through interviews or actually interviewing past members of that administration, etc., etc., etc....
Historians(READ: Academia)(READ: Liberal) are no longer neutral, uninterested parties documenting the passing scene but are instead full-fledged Progressive Operatives.
He who controls history controls the future.
The Boy Messiah has legions of liars throughout academia and the media sworn to his evil movement. It is no big surprise when we see such widespread, incredible, disingenuous tripe filling the airways, internet media and social networks.
It is the age of Liberal disinformation gone wild.
President Obama sent no one to the funeral.

Conservative Party removed Maggie

Lapeer, MI

#890990 Apr 20, 2013
TSM wrote:
Will the president Man-Up and charge this piece of Crap as an Enemy Combatant?
The effeminate jerk will simply call this terrorist a misguided Muslim. And then he'll spew that crap "God bless America" again on national TV.

God keeps a special place prepared for hypocrites like the Boy Messiah.
Lincoln

United States

#890991 Apr 20, 2013
Maggie resigned as Prime Minister and party leader in November 1990, after Michael Heseltine launched a challenge to her leadership.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading recent pieces blasting Liberal historians for dumping on Bush(and, to a lesser extent, Reagan and Margaret Thatcher) without their first reading through archives, declassified documents or yet-to-be declassified documents, pouring through interviews or actually interviewing past members of that administration, etc., etc., etc....
Historians(READ: Academia)(READ: Liberal) are no longer neutral, uninterested parties documenting the passing scene but are instead full-fledged Progressive Operatives.
He who controls history controls the future.
The Boy Messiah has legions of liars throughout academia and the media sworn to his evil movement. It is no big surprise when we see such widespread, incredible, disingenuous tripe filling the airways, internet media and social networks.
It is the age of Liberal disinformation gone wild.

Lapeer, MI

#890992 Apr 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no WMDs THEN! After he was given plenty of time to get rid of them.
Are you just plain stupid or is just pretending 5000 Kurds - mostly women and children - weren't found lying dead in the streets from a Saddam WMD your preferred mechanism of denial?
When boobs like Realtime feel free to rewrite history, anything is game.

Psst! NO JEWS WERE Killed under the Third Reich. It's all a Republican lie!

Lapeer, MI

#890993 Apr 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
defending Obama's record? i've never seen him do that.
stop making excuses for Bush and people will stop easily demonstrating that you're full of shyte. anyway, your whole 'Bush didn't do anything wrong' BS is just a way for you to more easily attack Obama because he's 'worse' than Bush. but just try to find a poll that agrees, which as we all know, you won't.
Hee, Hee. There are a million things you've never seen, sonicfiller, and never will, either:]

Lapeer, MI

#890994 Apr 20, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have left out the part about North Korea launching an unprovoked attack across the border.
Compare that with the "justification" for going to war in Iraq which was a pack of lies told by Bush and Cheney.
Gee. Didn't Obama's namesake(Hussein) attack Kuwait unprovoked? Didn't he kill a million of his own citizens unprovoked? Didn't he attack Iran unprovoked?

You think perhaps that you are very skilled in the propaganda technique of lying by way of selective avoidance of history but you fall flat on your face - both of them, Janus.

Lapeer, MI

#890995 Apr 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Freedom
Paul McCartney
This is my right, a right given by God
To live a free life, to live in freedom
Talking about freedom
I'm talking about freedom
I will fight for the right
To live in freedom
Anyone tries to take it away
Will have to answer 'cause this is my right.
To live in freedom, yeah oh...
Talking about freedom
I'm talking about freedomI
To live in freedom.
Everybody talking about freedom
We're talking about freedom
We will fight for the rightTo live in freedom, oh..
Talking about freedom
To live in freedom
We will fight for the right
To live in freedom.
...Some of us believe we will fight for the right for all mankind to live in freedom.
I'm one of them.
I think he wrote this after his third divorce:]

Lapeer, MI

#890996 Apr 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Here We Go! Fox Starts Blaming Obama For Boston Bombings
http://www.newshounds.us/here_we_go_fox_start...
so get to it FOXbots!
oh. i see you already are. the FOX propaganda machine works very quickly. but just try to not act like your viewpoint is your own. it's bad enough that you're a FOXbot, but no point in making it so easy for the rest of us to point out your lack of an original thought.
Foxhounds again???!!!!!

School will let out soon and these kids will be hanging out at the malls for summer. Whatcha gonna do then, hey, sonicfiller?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#890997 Apr 20, 2013
This is the president record ‘Historic, Two Ambassadors Killed, Boarder agent Dead, Four Americans Killed in Benghazi, Terrorist attack in Boston, 2/3 of the casualties in Afghan happen on Obama’s Watch!! This record accomplished in Four Years!!

Lapeer, MI

#890998 Apr 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Two more Democrats went berserk and killed people, this time in Boston.
Democrat: A loser who is dissatisfied with his/her position in life and allows their own hate and resentment to overtake common sense.
That's basically what the uncle said about the two "losers"
Allah is a Progressive with a Mideastern accent.

Lapeer, MI

#890999 Apr 20, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if it isn't Shiny Electron's alter ego sock puppet.
History plays a part in knowing how we got to where we are.
Those too stupid to learn its lessons (people like you) are doomed to repeat them.
But when you(Cway) don't know if you are coming or going, then what importance could history possibly hold to you other than as a chant yelled at a beer party?

When you(Cway), revise history at will, it is no longer history but a propaganda tool in the hands of a chimpanzee.

Here. Have a banana.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#891000 Apr 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee. There are a million things you've never seen, sonicfiller, and never will, either:]
have you ever been to Cuba?

have you ever performed on a stage in front of 10,000 people?

have you ever fished for brown trout in Patagonia?

tell you what.....get back to me when you catch up. and then i'll give you 3 more from the 'done' side of my bucket list.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#891001 Apr 20, 2013
TSM wrote:
This is the president record ‘Historic, Two Ambassadors Killed, Boarder agent Dead, Four Americans Killed in Benghazi, Terrorist attack in Boston, 2/3 of the casualties in Afghan happen on Obama’s Watch!! This record accomplished in Four Years!!
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

you've failed. again.

Lapeer, MI

#891002 Apr 20, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and Rove took care of that by launching "culture wars" as part of their campaign technique.
They carefully picked the issues by which to divide the electorate, such as gay marriage. Or responding to criticism of his Iraq War by saying those who did so were "enabling the enemy".
Wow. Conspiracy Theories galore!

Just got back from the UFO Convention, hey?

Trekkie?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Lapeer, MI

#891003 Apr 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to get some people to at least rethink what caused us to become so initially divided.
But you apparently, like Obama, thrive on it.
Realtime and Cway would fold themselves up into WELCOME Mats and cover dog piles so the Boy Messiah could walk by undsoiled.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#891004 Apr 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
you've failed. again.
Son….You can’t Read I said Afghan not Iraq!! I feel your Pain defending this Inept President!!

Lapeer, MI

#891005 Apr 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Look inward babe.
Your head is stuck between your legs.

Look upward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min red and right 190,074
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,246
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 53,472
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 70,033
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Doug77 6,004
Ask Amy 5-27-15 6 hr RACE 15
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr RACE 1,389
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]