Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#890875 Apr 20, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
who is nobama pretending to be today?
We won in Boston.
Obama administration standing tall
Only fools think that emergency responders and martial law are better responses than protecting against terrorist attacks in the first place.

Obama's politicized FBI was warned about the older brother last year, but took no action.

Any terrorist attack is a loss for the US.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#890876 Apr 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you admitting you don't know anything about the 5000 Kurds who were wiped out by a Saddam chemical weapon?
Carol, maybe it's time I lay you out on the pavement.

Show us the post where I indicated in any manner that I didn't know about the Iraqi gas attacks on the Kurds. Trust me, you won't find it. Because you made this up.

Seriously, you are a fckn retard. Keep trying to create false impressions with other posters about what I state in my posts and see what it gets you.

Back to the drawing board, Ms. GOP Goebbels.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#890877 Apr 20, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You struck a GOP nerve, Dave.
The reason the rich get richer is because the GOP works in their favor and against the welfare of the majority.
Naturally, it is an ongoing and difficult task for Repugnants to maintain the contrary illlusion.
So anything that threatens to rip it down gets them screaming.
The rich get richer because they are smarter and work harder.

Envy sucks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#890878 Apr 20, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth justice and the american way ey?
It's shameful.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#890879 Apr 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I give up. You are too GD stupid to get it.
You wanted the definition of "redistribution of Wealth"
I gave it.
You then went off streaming about working hard.
WTF.
Redistribution of wealth is taking, usually by taxes (legalized theft), from those who earned it to give to those who didn't. PERIOD! You left wing BS is just that. BS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#890880 Apr 20, 2013
TSM wrote:
Will the president Man-Up and charge this piece of Crap as an Enemy Combatant?
Hardly.

Lucky if Obama even opposes bail.

Never have the guts to seek the death penalty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#890881 Apr 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No what you posted was some left wing libtard BS. Spouting off about some stupid pie chart. Let me give you a clue! To use a pie (chart) is to say the pie is only one size. That there is a finite amount of wealth. There is no pie. By one person getting wealthy does not mean some one else is getting poorer. That only works in libtard la-la land.
In the words of the late Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, "Liberals want the poor to be poorer provided the rich are less rich."

Don't think anyone could have said it any more succinctly.

Hi flack.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#890882 Apr 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded since 1946, which one exactly was to protect our "freedom".
Libya?

Mali?

Syria?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#890883 Apr 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't claim ownership of Democrats and, even if I did, I wouldn't call them chimps.
FYI...
Beginning in November 2010, TSA added new enhanced screening procedures where passengers were required to choose between an enhanced patdown allowing TSOs to more thoroughly check areas on the body such as waistbands, groin and inner thigh or instead to be imaged by the use of a full body scanners in order to fly. The changes were said to be made in reaction to the Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab bombing attempt.
In November 2010, the Democrats were still in control of Congress.
Well, Bravo, Carol.

Now who was president on September 11, 2001? You know, the guy Tenet warned about an impending attack six weeks in advance.

Begins with a B... ends with an H.

You may recall before 9-11 we didn't have all the airport baloney which followed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#890884 Apr 20, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, maybe it's time I lay you out on the pavement.
Show us the post where I indicated in any manner that I didn't know about the Iraqi gas attacks on the Kurds. Trust me, you won't find it. Because you made this up.
Seriously, you are a fckn retard. Keep trying to create false impressions with other posters about what I state in my posts and see what it gets you.
Back to the drawing board, Ms. GOP Goebbels.
You posted I was disconnected from reality when we were discussing the topic of the Kurd massacre and said about the video I posted to prove it, you wouldn't watch that ratty video - or something to that effect.

Do you think Saddam had WMDs and used them?

Let's start again from there.
Cgay

Pompano Beach, FL

#890885 Apr 20, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think we should thank your chimp for that.
Thankth, Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#890886 Apr 20, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Envy sucks.
Bull. A lot of lazy bast@rds who work at financial exchanges, cushy CEO positions, inherited wealth, Wall Street crooks, etc.

They work hard, all right. Hard at hiring K Street lobbyists to corrupt both parties.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cgay

Pompano Beach, FL

#890887 Apr 20, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the CIA lied us into Vietnam, not Iraq, Waxbrain.
Learn to read.
The Thee-I-A ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#890888 Apr 20, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So americans should give up all of their liberty for security and leave their lives in the hands of incompetent government?
There were bomb sniffing dogs at the finish line, did the government protect anyone that day?
The leftwing Obama mindset is that civilian use of military vehicles, SWAT teams, dog patrols, police overtime, and all the rest of that crap is a substitute for intelligence.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#890889 Apr 20, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Envy sucks.
They will never understand that. It is all a big conspiracy to keep them poor. Never mind the fact that it helps no one for there to be poor people. Unfortunately you have more and more people who think they are entitled to more and more stuff just simply because they exist. They think if they work 40 hours a week they are entitled to health insurance, a nice car, a big house, retirement funds, and a two week vacation every year. It is all BS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cgay

Pompano Beach, FL

#890890 Apr 20, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Bravo, Carol.
Now who was president on September 11, 2001? You know, the guy Tenet warned about an impending attack six weeks in advance.
You may recall before 9-11 we didn't have all the airport baloney which followed.
Barack Obamah

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#890891 Apr 20, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Bravo, Carol.
Don't think anyone minded their bags being checked at the airport and walking through a metal detector post 9/11.

It was in 2010 that the Democrat-controlled Congress overreacted after they fumbled the underwear bomber incident and began the intrusive inspections.

Look up the definition of perspective. Maybe it will help.
Cway

United States

#890892 Apr 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
In the words of the late Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, "Liberals want the poor to be poorer provided the rich are less rich."
Hi flack.
An idiotic statement which flies in the face of the facts. Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time a smug-faced conservative lied their azz off to take a cheap shot at the left.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#890893 Apr 20, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So americans should give up all of their liberty for security and leave their lives in the hands of incompetent government?
There were bomb sniffing dogs at the finish line, did the government protect anyone that day?
The most pathetic thing yesterday was when the wimp Governor of Massachusetts "ordered" the citizens of Boston to hide in their closets like frightened school children instead of standing on their feet, armed to defend their homes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#890894 Apr 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi flack.
Hi Carol. They spew their nonsense without even thinking about what it means.

Sure glad that clown is gone. He was starting to give me a headache.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Earthling-1 51,477
Chicago's black voters key as Garcia battles to... 11 min ROMPER STOMPER 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Rogue Scholar 05 184,917
Ask Amy 2-28-15 1 hr Blunt Advice 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Mother Superior 51,356
Dear Abby 3-1-15 2 hr Stina2 7
Abby 2-28-15 3 hr Blunt Advice 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:12AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM
Bears' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency