Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
818,601 - 818,620 of 1,099,779 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Davenport, IA

#890513 Apr 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Did 3,000 die in Boston? Close to that? What the the Russian brothers use to kill the two cops? Wonder where it came from?(BTW, 40% of guns sold in America are not subject to any background checks at all. Maybe they bought it all online...)
* Under federal law:

• It is illegal and punishable by up to 10 years in prison for the following people to receive, possess, or transport any firearm or ammunition:

someone convicted of or under indictment for a felony punishable by more than one year in prison, someone convicted of a misdemeanor punishable by more than two years in prison, a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance, someone who has been ruled as mentally defective or has been committed to any mental institution, an illegal alien, someone dishonorably discharged from the military, someone who has renounced his or her U.S. citizenship, someone subject to certain restraining orders, or someone convicted of a domestic violence misdemeanor.[57][58][59][60]

• It is illegal and punishable by up to 10 years in prison to sell or transfer any firearm or ammunition to someone while "knowing" or having "reasonable cause to believe" this person falls into any of the prohibited categories listed above.[61][62]

• It is illegal to "engage in the business of importing, manufacturing, or dealing in firearms" without a federal license to do so.[63][64][65]

• It is illegal for any federally licensed firearms business to sell or transfer any firearm without first conducting a background check to see if the buyer/recipient falls into any of the prohibited categories listed above.[66][67]

• It is illegal for anyone except a federally licensed firearms business to sell, buy, trade, or transfer a firearm across state lines.[68]

* Under federal law, private individuals are not required to a conduct a background check before selling or transferring a firearm to someone who lives in the same state, but it is illegal and punishable by up to 10 years in prison for a private individual to sell or transfer a firearm while "knowing" or having "reasonable cause to believe" that the recipient falls into one of the prohibited categories above.[69][70]

* Some states such as California require background checks for all firearms transactions, including those conducted between private individuals.[71][72][73]

http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp
WE DO NOT NEED ANYMORE GUN CONTROL LAWS,GUN LAWS ARE STRONG ENOUGHT!!!!background checks?

Posted by Brad Plumer on February 27, 2013 at 2:56 pm

In 2010, nearly 80,000 Americans were denied guns after providing false information about their criminal histories during the background check. Technically, it’s a felony to lie during this process. Yet only 44 would-be buyers were ever charged with a crime, according to the New York Times.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#890514 Apr 19, 2013
TSM wrote:
We should check if these individuals met with Bill Ayers!!
...and Robert Redford....

Since: Nov 11

United States

#890515 Apr 19, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>These two brothers speak Russian. They are foreigners
that have lived through war in their country. Who teaches
them how to make bombs?
Liberal colleges, duh!

They study Engineering!

It is not the knowledge but the RELIGION.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#890516 Apr 19, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>These two brothers speak Russian. They are foreigners
that have lived through war in their country. Who teaches
them how to make bombs?
The question is not where they learn to make bombs but where they learned to hate America.

From the same Liberal college.

Lapeer, MI

#890517 Apr 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Found this little gem by the very early Beatles.
Chuck Berry song.
"Carol"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FHheZLASM_EXX
(Did I mention I'm bored?)
Aunt Bettie Lou, you might enjoy the connections here. I do.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GooglePlusStories...

And, in general: http://www.youtube.com/googleplusstories

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#890518 Apr 19, 2013
Tamerlan's father: "My boys are angles..."

Namesake "Tamerlan, The Sword of Islam, Conqueror of the World". His daddy thought he was the cutest little thing.
nobamaredux

United States

#890519 Apr 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The uncle said he hasn't seen them in many years; seemed outraged and mortified about what they did, urged the nephew to turn himself in. Assumed they'd been radicalized. He said if he knew anything that he'd be the first one to turn them in.
They had to have been brainwashed. Listening to Al-Awlaki tapes?
Or perhaps the uncle is a lying sack-o-shit who is the leader of the terrorist ring.
nobamaredux

United States

#890520 Apr 19, 2013
The first brush with police the family appear to have made was in June 2012 when the boys mother Zubeidat Tsarnaev was arrested for stealing $1624 in clothes from Lord and Taylor
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23115...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
If the mother was a non-citizen, she should have been deported immediately.

Obama's lax immigration policies come home to roost.
nobamaredux

United States

#890521 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Send George Bush, and his father and brother, send the whole family; why aren't they going? Ooops! Warrants!
We have enough problems here that the President has to attend to.
If he went; you'd be whining about that.
BTW, Newt and Calista went; she got herself a cute new chapeaux too!
Joe Biden had to manage his disaster of an anti-gun bill going down in flames.

If any foreign government arrested President Bush (or any US President), war would result, if not now, then after the fool currently in the White House gets removed from office.
nobamaredux

United States

#890523 Apr 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's a pretty foolish statement Flacko__don't you think?
Ridiculous actually.
So, you think that the police, the FBI, and the military would imitate the Gestapo and the Wehrmacht if Obama decided to commit genocide against a large segment of the American populace?
nobamaredux

United States

#890524 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Boston liberal immigration policies came home to welcome them!!!
They got what they voted for!!!
Diversity rocks!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#890526 Apr 19, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
Tamerlan's father: "My boys are angles..."
Namesake "Tamerlan, The Sword of Islam, Conqueror of the World". His daddy thought he was the cutest little thing.
From what I've heard and read, the father is VERY Allah-prone.
He did a great disservice to his kids pumping them full of this Islam Krap..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#890527 Apr 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Aunt Bettie Lou, you might enjoy the connections here. I do.
http://www.youtube.com/user/GooglePlusStories...
And, in general: http://www.youtube.com/googleplusstories
Thanks!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#890528 Apr 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've heard and read, the father is VERY Allah-prone.
He did a great disservice to his kids pumping them full of this Islam Krap..
Oh, I don't know, the dead Tamerlans might be together right now, cavorting with 144 virgins and boys.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

United States

#890529 Apr 19, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't know, the dead Tamerlans might be together right now, cavorting with 144 virgins and boys.
Fun to joke, but there are thousands more of these Islamic radicals in the US, just waiting for their opportunity to create chaos.

When they smell weakness and a friend in the White House, then they move in for the kill.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#890530 Apr 19, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"THE WAXTURD SOCKPUPPET CIRCUS" is in town!!!
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
WAXTURDS trolling carnival:
NuculurNutsurpriZed, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, lily waxman raton fl,Nat Turner,TheIndependentMajority, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
97090 Apr 5, 2011
Devin wrote: <quoted text> NOW... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial. You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial.... or outright lying about your activities.... POS .... ROFLMAO Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information.... "I Dare you Waxman"....
DELETED some for space!:)

WHO cares ...???
A comment is just THAT!
A comment ... with an "opinion"
on an opinion BOARD!...

wa laaa

Does NOT matter where it comes from!
WHY do people care WHO one poster IS over the other ...???

Just do NOT go "copying/mocking" other peoples sign in names!

Capiche!?!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SObamaNotsurpriZ ed

Pompano Beach, FL

#890531 Apr 19, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I agree my comments are hitting an all time low point of stupidity and ignorance today, if you look closely, it really isn't "you all".
99.9% of the leftwing idiots commenting here today are one mostly person. Me!!! There may be one or two legitimate r.w.'s but really, it's almost all ME! I am frightened today more than usual. Must be that terrorist that's on the loose. I'm shitting my pants today.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
SObamaNotsurpriZ ed

Pompano Beach, FL

#890532 Apr 19, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Spell ridiculous for us Obamabots.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#890533 Apr 19, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Fun to joke, but there are thousands more of these Islamic radicals in the US, just waiting for their opportunity to create chaos.
When they smell weakness and a friend in the White House, then they move in for the kill.
Laughter and a new president, is the best medicine.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SObamaNotsurpriZ ed

Pompano Beach, FL

#890534 Apr 19, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Sounds like something I would love to be involved in.
Whoa folks, wait a minute here. I rarely log on to Topix anymore (too tedious), but I DID read a few pages of this forum.
I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007.
Let me clear you guys up on something: I am a bi-racial gay that lives in Washington, DC. I am African American while my mama is SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST anglo (but pathetically tries really hard to sound urban & tough).
I have been a notorious troll on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when they had actual profiles w/pics) that I outed myself. I usually get on Topix all the time sharing my ignorance. Given as I look like a cross between a barnyard swine and Ooompa Loompa from Willie Wonka, I am usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with me, the intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, CROSS DRESSING TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASE.
Still LMFAO...I am a CROSS DRESSING CLOSET CASE...Ooompa Loompa from Willie Wonka...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min LRS 177,337
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 1 hr Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 3 hr rodeo3queen 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr truth-facts 46,292
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info