Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
818,541 - 818,560 of 1,101,221 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#890440 Apr 19, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right, there is no difference between Bill Ayers the former leader of the Weather Underground & Boston Bombing which the Boston Bombing reminded me of Bill Ayers and Weather Underground tactics used in the late 1960 & early 70's which Bill Ayers & Weather Underground along with the rest of Radical Left at the time called Activism then and now they call it Terrorism and all started in Ann Arbor, MI on the Campus of the University of Michigan.
Weather Underground
The Weather Underground Organization (WUO), commonly known as the Weather Underground, was an American radical left organization founded on the Ann Arbor campus of the University of Michigan. Originally called Weatherman, the group became known colloquially as the Weathermen. Weatherman first organized in 1969 as a faction of Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) composed for the most part of the national office leadership of SDS and their supporters. Their goal was to create a clandestine revolutionary party for the overthrow of the US government
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Undergro...
List of Weatherman actions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Weatherm...
Greenwich Village townhouse explosion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_Villag...
FBI Informant Reveals Weather Underground Advocated "Killing 25 Million Americans."
And They Wanted "Reeducation Camps" for America
http://voices.yahoo.com/fbi-informant-reveals...
The Boy Messiah has friends in low places.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#890442 Apr 19, 2013
Obamanation wrote:
<quoted text>you're quite the cyber sleuth aren't you kkk hunt? LOL...he's also a registered DEMOCRAT and a domestic terrorist LOL!!!
Still going with this one lie that you use for any possible criminal, Nobraina? " Right-wing media have falsely claimed -- citing no evidence -- that alleged Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad is a registered Democrat. Media Matters for America has contacted the offices of the registrar in Shahzad's hometowns and confirmed that he is in fact not a registered voter in those towns.
Shahzad's hometowns: Shahzad is not a registered voter

Media Matters confirmed registration status with Bridgeport, Shelton offices of the registrar. According to media reports, Shahzad -- who became a naturalized citizen in 2009 -- has lived in Bridgeport, Connecticut, and Shelton, Connecticut, for the past several years. Media Matters contacted the office of the registrar in both locations, and each confirmed that Shahzad is not a registered voter."
WOW

Bronx, NY

#890443 Apr 19, 2013
duh really wrote:
<quoted text>
Say n****r, you fkn kkkoward.
THE THOUGHTS OF A WHITE LIBERAL,TRAINED N*G NOG CHIMP DANCE NOW ITCH lolololol,the only thing they were taught by their MASTERS to think of yourselves as N*****S thats why the only thing you got is what the liberal taught you to call youselves just as JAY Z how is trip to PARIS with KANYE WENT , OH I WOULDNT CALL YOU THAT COMMON TERM I PREFFER FUZZY WUZZY,KA*IR and many more BUT THE N WORD NO TOO COMMON IT WOULD ONLY FLATTER YOUR TYPE lololohaha UGLY

Lapeer, MI

#890444 Apr 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
BillAyers never hurt anyone & placed his "bombs". His were small in nature. Placed where no one would get hurt. and certainly never contained shrapnel.
Is that different enough? Dumbass Jane?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Ignorance has never been funnier!

The Boy Messiah is not overly traitorous but only a little bit, eh, ImaginaryDave?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#890446 Apr 19, 2013
Chechnya's President Ramzan Kadyrov posted a statement on his Instagram account expressing condolences to the victims of the Boston marathon on Friday, but he rejected associating the attacks with the suspects' reported origin to an area near Chechnya.

Translated via Foreign Policy:

The tragic events took place in Boston. The blast killed people. We have previously expressed their condolences to the people of the city and the people of America. Today, as reported by the media, while trying to arrest a Tsarnaea was killed. It would be logical if he was detained and investigated, found all the circumstances and the degree of his guilt. Apparently, the special services needed by all means to calm the result of society. Any attempt to make the connection between Chechnya and Tsarnaevys if they are guilty,[is] in vain. They grew up in the United States, their attitudes and beliefs were formed there. It is necessary to seek the roots of evil in America. From terrorism to fight the whole world. We know better than anyone else. We wish recovery to all the victims and share the feelings of sorrow Americans.## Boston # bombing investigation

The bombing suspects were identified by law enforcement officials and family members as Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, hailling from "a Russian region near Chechnya." They reportedly lived in the United States with legal status for approximately a decade.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...

Lapeer, MI

#890447 Apr 19, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending a convicted terrorist, whilst feigning offense at being called a "boy". You should drink a bottle of drano....
Make that TWO bottles of Drano. His P-Trap is blocked.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#890448 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Me Mexican, where is my free gun?
please, first save us from the overzealous illegals with leaf blowers. have you ever been at a traffic light when they are landscaping nearby and your car is being pelted with dirt and stones because they're "cleaning" a parking lot?

Lapeer, MI

#890449 Apr 19, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
These two brothers speak Russian. They are foreigners
that have lived through war in their country. Who teaches
them how to make bombs?
Answer: Allah

No one fears Allah but only those jerks who believe he exists.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#890450 Apr 19, 2013
clean up crew part two wrote:
Suspect found sucking co ck in an airport restroom.
This closes the argument of whether or not he is a tea bagger.
That's where tea baggers get their nutrients.
funny you don't mention committing the same acts in the Oval Office by a Democrat who was also committing adultery...while simultaneously refusing to meet with the head of the CIA after The First Terrorist Attack on the WTC.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#890451 Apr 19, 2013
so what's the right wing take on who we need to start a war with because of white Muslim terrorists?

a major quandary i'm sure.
dem

Hartford, CT

#890452 Apr 19, 2013
It looks like lily's nervous breakdown ended and she's resorted to another sock.

Wonder how bammy is doing in the polls?

Lapeer, MI

#890453 Apr 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The NRA also blocked legislation to put tags on gunpowder some years ago. I guess they wanted to look out for the next set of their base that wants to blow up women and children without having to worry about being located by powder source, just as protect their current cowards for the stress of reloading mid-massacre. I don't hope all you guns-for-gonads crowd loses someone to senseless gun violence, but it would serve you all right if you did; maybe then you finally quit selling your kids to make LaPierre and the Grumpy Old Prevaricators in Conngress richer.
And I hope all you Infanticide-as-Birth-Control crowd loses someone to senseless abortion gone wrong, but it would serve you all right if you did; maybe then you finally quit killing kids to make Abortionists, Planned Parenthood and the Immoral Prevaricators in Congress richer.
clean up crew part two

United States

#890456 Apr 19, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>You've obviously had a breakdown lily. Time to hit the liquor store again, and fast!
Nostrilfuckface for sure

Lapeer, MI

#890457 Apr 19, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
Just a couple of well-behaved Muslim honor students, loved by all....
Never fear, Obama will stand by his Islamic brothers.
I'm waiting for a few more shoes to drop.

Like any connection between these Bomb Brothers and the Boy Messiah's Saudi affections.
clean up crew part two

United States

#890459 Apr 19, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>funny you don't mention committing the same acts in the Oval Office by a Democrat who was also committing adultery...while simultaneously refusing to meet with the head of the CIA after The First Terrorist Attack on the WTC.
As if your lies mean anything, you ignorant bitch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
clean up crew part two

United States

#890460 Apr 19, 2013
dem wrote:
It looks like lily's nervous breakdown ended and she's resorted to another sock.

Wonder how bammy is doing in the polls?
Election is over, fuckface

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#890461 Apr 19, 2013
a sigh of relief....

Boston Terrorists Not Right-Wing Americans

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

you right wingers were sweating it eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
clean up crew part two

United States

#890462 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>Leospamdra is the only known abortion that ended up in a toilet but was able to cling to a turd until rescued....
Just a fuckface.
For sure

Lapeer, MI

#890463 Apr 19, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim control is clearly a much more urgent problem.
How many other wonderful Muslim honor students are walking around planning to set off bombs?
And how many Presidents have been willing to protect them?

One bas turd, so far. This is just another case of workplace violence.

It will be interesting to see how the Boy Messiah tries framing this one into something other than Allah Terrorism. Religious Bias?
Cultural Conflict? Maybe they were 'bullied'?

Count on it. They are huddled in the White House at this moment trying to figure out a way to keep Allah out of it. The Liberal Media is in there, too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#890464 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Just muslim extremists, ethnicity not an issue.
Any other dumb questions?
so no fake war against the brown people?

that has to ruin a dittoheads' day. right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,069
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Jonah1 49,460
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min SpaceBlues 46,365
2 teens critically wounded in South Side shooting 1 hr wow 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,395
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 177,517
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 3 hr Use this on you 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info