Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
818,501 - 818,520 of 1,098,894 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's a pretty foolish statement Flacko__don't you think?
Ridiculous actually.
No I don't think so. They are Americans first too. If they felt that they were being ordered to do things conflicting with the sworn oath to the constitution they may chose to disobey and illegal order. They do after all swear allegiance to the constitution, not the president or the government.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

MICTHELL OBAMA AND BEAUTIFUL DOES NOT BELONG IN THE SAME THOUGHT SAY SHE IS EDUCATED BUT BEAUTIFUL no not naw no way she looks REGULAR and she has an ugly MOUF

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

hey jagoff wrote:
<quoted text>
I need you to pick some veggies.
lily again

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Two men identified by authorities as the Boston Marathon attack suspects — armed with explosives and guns — battled law enforcement officers in a Boston suburb early Friday morning, unleashing chaos until cops took one of the men into custody, and the other fled, witnesses and authorities said.
Officials later said the the suspect taken into custody died.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/19/17...
And Allah The Despicable has been linked to these two diaperheads.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead people can not talk!!!
Dead people can not expose the conspiracy!!!
Dead people can not tell the truth of Obama's involvement!!!
If Bush did Sept. 11 and Katrina then Obama did the Boston marathon explosion!!!
We need to regulate bombs now, LOL!!!
Brain dead people can post on Topix
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you also have no clue as to the meaning.
Seriously Davey?

Why do you think people wish to come here, and live in democracy.

You oughta be whipped with a cattail....along with that other wormbrain.
precision

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>Obama sent out Ambassador Rice for two weeks to say Benghazi was due to a video. The left lies, all the time. They don't care.
Beat it or I drown you in your bed pan.
Your choice, fuckface.
precision

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
MICTHELL OBAMA AND BEAUTIFUL DOES NOT BELONG IN THE SAME THOUGHT SAY SHE IS EDUCATED BUT BEAUTIFUL no not naw no way she looks REGULAR and she has an ugly MOUF
Spelled it wrong under both characters you fkn retarded racist.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! 90% of the American people want background checks on gun sales which is what this bill crafted by two Senators, Pat Toomey R PA and Joe Manchin D WV both of whom got high ratings from the NRA. Even the NRA was in favor of these checks in the past. Who doesn't want these checks? The gun manufacturers who just want to sell a lot of guns and don't give a good goddamn who they sell them to. They'd sell them to Al Qaeda if they could get away with it.
Gun laws in Connecticut and New York aren't confiscatory liar, no one's guns are being taken away.
You're an idiot!
It will be easier to carry a 64oz Coke in NY than to legally protect yourself with a weapon. Either way, Mikey Bloomberg will deny you your rights. It's time to stand and fight for freedom.

Jerks like you can remain seated with your head between your legs.
precision

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't think so. They are Americans first too. If they felt that they were being ordered to do things conflicting with the sworn oath to the constitution they may chose to disobey and illegal order. They do after all swear allegiance to the constitution, not the president or the government.
You stupid hillbillies are hilarious.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

BRICS -VS- NATO who wins the WEALTHY who loses THE PEOPLE OBAMA lolololololhahahaah
precision

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Nostrilfuckface is running every right wing character except flack.
precision

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>And Allah The Despicable has been linked to these two diaperheads.
Nostrilfuckface for sure

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! There was no gun grabbing it was simply an attempt to shrink the number of opportunities for criminals and potential terrorist to obtain weapons. But the gun industry doesn't want this they just want to sell guns to anybody.
"...shrink the number of opportunities for criminals and potential terrorist to obtain weapons."????? Shrink them?

I can drive to Flint tonight and buy a weapon off the street and be home for supper. WTF are you talking about? Shrink?

Your head is shrinking, PeeDePoop.
Obama must go

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama has blood on his hands. It's time for him to step down and resign. If Congress does not impeach, they are just as much a party to the horrific tragedy at the Boston marathon as Obama.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Global Governance and the “New World Order Religion”
The Role of the Baha'i. In the Wake of the Newtown School Massacre
On its face the prospect of developing well-rounded and engaged citizens sounds desirable. Who wants to be considered a holdout against local cooperation, peaceful coexistence, even global trade harmonization? The consequence these days includes running the risk of being deemed a grouchy extremist. Perhaps this is why groups are actively espousing and disseminating Unity Project precepts in schools and communities throughout the world.

“As we move more deeply into a national and global climate fraught with complex and nuanced problems,” Woodall explains,

young people need to become masters of working with this complexity and diversity in cooperative and constructive ways. Our democracy and the happiness of our lives depend upon it. Young people need to know how to recognize bias, see the big picture and resist and problem solve cooperatively and to resist the human tendency to allow fear and anger to pull us to simplistic and extremist solutions that only create division and conflict and end up worsening the problems we face.[3]

This exact doctrine was articulated in Woodall’s December 14 remarks to the Associated Press.

I do this for a living—I do trauma work for a living. I ran programs overseas for the State Department. I’ve worked in school shootings before. But all that—none of that counts. All that counts at that moment is that another human being is there for you … It’s a strong community. It’s a resilient community. The task now is for the community to give this a meaning. It’s like in New York City after 9/11. The lesson of 9/11 wasn’t that we should be afraid or angry, or bitter or blame or point fingers. The lesson of 9/11 is that we’re all in this together and we need to show compassion for each other to give meaning to the loss.

In Woodall’s evaluation the death and horror from such events constitute a sort of nightmarish martyrdom from which a greater good will arise. Indeed, many of the Sandy Hook victims’ families publicly exhibit this very ability to unemotionally cope with profound loss, an ostensible response and mindset that does not go unnoticed by the broader public.[4] The wide exposure of this apparent struggle suggests a mass conditioning toward the community resilience that is a foremost element of what contemporary social engineers have termed the “Newtown transition.”

Along these lines and throughout the bulk of Woodall’s writings and pronouncements there is a clear resemblance to the precepts of the Bahá’í faith, to which Woodall is a devotee. Even though his professional training and pedigree suggest a “scientific”(qua psychiatry) approach to personal and community problems, Woodall’s writings are essentially those espoused by the Bahá’ís. He just seldom declares such affiliations or beliefs publicly.[5] An exception was when Woodall and his spouse Margo Woodall recited Bahá’í passages at the December 16, 2012 interfaith gathering for Sandy Hook victims attended by President Obama.
precision

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

First I catch her returning from shopping.
Then I fk her.
Then we await the chimp...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain dead people can post on Topix
We know. We read your posts every day, all day, all night.

You have no life.
duh really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>Bob Menendez (D) ped-o-phile from NJ who flies to Dominican Republic to molest little girls...
Proven lie you stupid pussscccee.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, well neither is felons don't have the same rights to vote & bear arms as the rest of America, but I don't see you arguing to correct that wrong. What does a person caught selling weed have to do with carrying a gun? Could it be that most felons are black, half falsely accused & wrongly convicted. Others victims of an unfair & unbalanced legal system. Basically assuring most blacks don't have the right to bear arms!
We can all come away from your post with only one truth: "...most felons are black...".

The rest is gibberish.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago