Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
SObamaNotsurpriZ ed

Pompano Beach, FL

#890554 Apr 19, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I wrote: <quoted text>
NOW... ROFLMAO.. I do believe that's a Denial.
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information..now you're in denial.... or outright lying about your activities....
POS .... ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information...."I Dare you because I am Not Surprized"....
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
Not Surprized is stalkin again:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits dem. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of.
lily boca raton fl resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters round the world? Better watch your step there Obamabrains, the Moderators are watching you Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros script I see.
Oct 17, 2009
I wrote:
She changed her name because she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
dem, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
42459 Feb 26, 2010
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Something tells me PS Three will be coming round the bend in the not too distant future.
It appears you have too much time on your hands.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
SObamaNotsurpriZ ed

Pompano Beach, FL

#890555 Apr 19, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>

I have been continuously aroused by these outstanding studs and beauty queens:
NuculurNutsurpriZed, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, lily waxman raton fl,Nat Turner,TheIndependentMajority, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Capiche!?!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#890556 Apr 19, 2013
The killing of one suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings and the ongoing hunt for another have focused attention on the motivations and background of the suspects themselves. The revelation that the brothers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev are of ethnic Chechen origin has led commentators to look to culture and history for clues about the sources of this week’s attack.

This angle is misguided, at least at this stage of the investigation and still-ongoing manhunt. In fact, any “Chechnya angle” to the story is overshadowed by the American one. The Tsarnaevs look much more like other homegrown terrorists—animal-rights extremists, white supremacists, anarchists, and lone-wolf ideologues—than like religious warriors fighting on a faraway and exotic frontier.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#890557 Apr 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you buy that exlax yet?
No, you'll have to mix your vodka with your usual laxative.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#890558 Apr 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed says we should not pursue terrorists because it does nothing to slow down terrorism.
Good thinking Eed.
"real dumb"
One more time you prove your self to be a phoney!!! There was nothing in my post that would suggest we should stop hunting down and offing terrorists.
Why are you such a lying sonofabitch? Is it because you practice a lot? You have to know if you were not such a racist you could think in a logical manner.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#890560 Apr 19, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> No, you'll have to mix your vodka with your usual laxative.
Her usual laxative is a hard man or woman

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#890561 Apr 19, 2013
moshx wrote:
Looks like they got the 2nd terrorist.
He doesn't want to be taken alive. They should try gassing him to sleep.

When he awakes, he should find himself in a cow barn with 72 Virgin Heifers and some dude dressed up as Allah.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#890562 Apr 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Jon Stewart's Thursday night segment on the Senate's failure to pass even the most modest gun control legislation was enough to literally make our heads spin... wait, no, figuratively, not literally.
The measure lost despite winning 54 to 46 -- we don't really understand that one either, Jon -- but as he pointed out, the arguments against it were revealing. Apparently, GOP Senators have no problem infringing on rights that don't have a powerful lobbying organization watching out for them.
More importantly, Jon laid out the eye-popping discrepancy between the number of Americans killed in terror attacks over the last 40 years and the number killed as a result of gun violence. He summed up the inequity in legislative response saying, "It seems to me we'll move heaven and earth to do whatever it takes to prevent weapons from falling into the hands of foreigners who might kill our citizens. Because apparently we think killing our citizens is our job."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/jon-...
Jon Stewart uses a shotgun and rarely a rifle. He's a comedian, after all and should never be taken seriously. However, for folks like you, he's a prophet, a guru and a good piece of serious social commentary.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#890563 Apr 19, 2013
Christian Post - Suspect Caught?: http://tinyurl.com/bmmpgb4

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#890564 Apr 19, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> No, you'll have to mix your vodka with your usual laxative.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#890565 Apr 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Her usual laxative is a hard man or woman
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#890566 Apr 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't want to be taken alive. They should try gassing him to sleep.
When he awakes, he should find himself in a cow barn with 72 Virgin Heifers and some dude dressed up as Allah.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#890567 Apr 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The killing of one suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings and the ongoing hunt for another have focused attention on the motivations and background of the suspects themselves. The revelation that the brothers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev are of ethnic Chechen origin has led commentators to look to culture and history for clues about the sources of this week’s attack.
This angle is misguided, at least at this stage of the investigation and still-ongoing manhunt. In fact, any “Chechnya angle” to the story is overshadowed by the American one. The Tsarnaevs look much more like other homegrown terrorists—animal-rights extremists, white supremacists, anarchists, and lone-wolf ideologues—than like religious warriors fighting on a faraway and exotic frontier.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04...
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev:

"Salamworld, my religion is Islam" and "There is no God but Allah, let that ring out in our hearts".

Fool.

http://tinyurl.com/d9ha3rw

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#890568 Apr 19, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
If the mother was a non-citizen, she should have been deported immediately.
Obama's lax immigration policies come home to roost.
Obama administration has deported a record number of illegals, you idiot.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexnowrasteh/201...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#890569 Apr 19, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama administration has deported a record number of illegals, you idiot.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexnowrasteh/201...
Then what are you still doing here???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#890572 Apr 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev:
"Salamworld, my religion is Islam" and "There is no God but Allah, let that ring out in our hearts".
Fool.

Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev posted links to Islamic websites and others calling for Chechen independence on what appears to be his page on a Russian language social networking site.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/boston-bombin...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

no links?

you'd think that the right wing nutjob sites would have taken enough of a beating this week.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#890573 Apr 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev:
Fool.
Aunt of suspected bombers says they’re ‘angels’; airs conspiracy theories

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/suspect-a...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#890574 Apr 19, 2013
DEMidiots wrote:
<quoted text> Then what are you still doing here???
Bawahhhhhhh!

Good one!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#890575 Apr 19, 2013
They caught 'em! Hiding inside of a shrink-wrapped boat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#890576 Apr 19, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Aunt of suspected bombers says they’re ‘angels’; airs conspiracy theories
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/suspect-a...
Well, I guess the Devil made them do it.

Gee, Allah would never direct this sort of horror, hey?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Protesters Promise 28-Hour Sit-In At C... 24 min Liberal Lover 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Stop Global Changing 48,588
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 180,937
EverGreen Belgrade 1 hr The__Baron 16
World's Best Photo Art 1 hr Monte 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,795
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,617
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance